PDA

View Full Version : Asians o.0 Canada 0.o

ImGonnaGetCha
08-18-2009, 06:16 AM
I've Noticed Lately That Alot Of Asians Play Css!!! I Only Know Probably Like 7 That Aren't Asian O.o!!!!! It's Crazy Lawlz!!!! And Also There's So Many People That Play Css That Are From Canada o.0 LoL Am I The Only One That Notices This!? LoL Don't Get Me Wrong I'm Not Being Racist Or Anything, Nor Am I!!!!! I Love All You Guys (Lawlz NOT LIKE THAT!!!) You're All Like Brothers That I Love To Annoy :lmao: <3.. Lawlz But Yeah, I'm Just Very Curious On How Many Asians And People From Canada Play Here....

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-18-2009, 07:32 AM
GO AMERICA, and you say lawlz alot o.O

ManBearPig <ibis>
08-18-2009, 09:48 AM
We notice, were just not fucking retarded enough to feel a thread needs to be made about it. Thats more of the stuff you talk about in game.

EVL_Ripper
08-18-2009, 10:58 AM
Im a little fag and dont know what im talking about.

walterbrunswick
08-18-2009, 12:18 PM
There's nothing wrong with this thread; it's not flaming anyone and it's allowing the IBIS community to develop a sense of who's who. I don't see why you have to shut her down like that...

I'll start a list of the people from Canada that are/were IBIS regulars/admins:

1) Clone
2) Potato
3) Chase
4) Nemesis
5) Walter (me)
6) Strike PEW PEW PEW
7) The Littlest Hobo
8) THE HOLY SH**!
9) Project S

Christmas
08-18-2009, 12:19 PM
Hey getcha?

No.

Pink
08-18-2009, 12:54 PM
Im a little fag and dont know what im talking about.

Manbearpig, I dont know what he said but thats very unprofessional of you as a forum Mod. Deleting his post would been more professional and then sending a PM why you deleted it.

wickedtribe
08-18-2009, 01:56 PM
Actually it fits with Manbearpig to stoop to having to change someone's post to avoid letting others see it. What a pussy. And before anyone wants to jump onto disrepescting admins or mods, let me tell you all a secret, you don't have to give respect to admins and mods who can't show it back. Respect is earned. The good thing is that this shows that without him being a mod or admin, he'd be too much of a chickenshit to say anything without it. He disrespected Getcha when she did nothing wrong.

I wouldn't call getcha retarded but, this thread is extremely stupid and pointless. You know that however, he might have gone about it wrong.

EVL_Ripper
08-18-2009, 02:02 PM
And you're right, this thread is somewhat pointless but she's just making conversation, I mean can any of you sit here and say that everything posted on these forums is gold? Hell no it's the retarted shit that most enjoy cause it's just a good way for people to generally act up and have some fun. Not everything posted does nor has to have a point, the point of this forum is to discuss things and that's all she did. You don't like it? Ignore it, it's just one topic among many.

Nemesis
08-18-2009, 02:18 PM
it's not Getcha's fault she drinks drain cleaner, and its nice of ripper to stand up for those who are not mentally able to do so themselves. i dont think changing people's posts is the best idea, but i do know what it's like MBP, i volunteered at the special olympics this summer and some of people here would get called retards by even them...

Pink i stand by my pervious statement, get cancer. get cancer and die.

chase
08-18-2009, 04:36 PM
There's nothing wrong with this thread; it's not flaming anyone and it's allowing the IBIS community to develop a sense of who's who. I don't see why you have to shut her down like that...

1) Clone
2) Potato
3) Chase
4) Nemesis
5) Walter (me)
6) Strike PEW PEW PEW
7) The Littlest Hobo
8) THE HOLY SH**!
9) Project S

The HOLY SH**! isn't Canadian...

&&toasties
08-18-2009, 04:44 PM
I agree with Ripper. MBP wasn't right in changing his post.

No matter now stupid the thread is, we don't ALWAYS have to talk about CSS and flame wars.

Now for me, Getcha-kins, I'm german.

As far as I know, Anex and I are the only germans.

though I do wish my mother had taught the language to me.

D:

mastercheff
08-18-2009, 04:58 PM
well this thread was a bit pointless like the 5 other threads i've probably made are useless but this should've been talked in-game or sumthing not made into a thread

Jeimuzu
08-18-2009, 07:51 PM
Hobo is Asian and Canadian, isn't he?

mastercheff
08-18-2009, 07:56 PM
well hobo lives in canada and is sumthing else i have no idea >.<

XxMastagunzxX
08-18-2009, 08:03 PM
I agree with Ripper. MBP wasn't right in changing his post.

No matter now stupid the thread is, we don't ALWAYS have to talk about CSS and flame wars.

Now for me, Getcha-kins, I'm german.

As far as I know, Anex and I are the only germans.

though I do wish my mother had taught the language to me.

D:

MBP If You Have Nothing Worth Saying, Then Plz Take A Seat And STFU!!!!!!!!! Thank You And Have A Nice Day :icon_mrgreen: :chillpill:

Anex is not german, he is stationed there through the air force....well he may have a german heritage thought I am not sure. I have german heritage as well

Also getcha, I would not talk to IBIS members like that. :wtg:

&&toasties
08-18-2009, 08:32 PM
Anex is not german, he is stationed there through the air force....well he may have a german heritage thought I am not sure. I have german heritage as well

Last I knew, he was.

Unless I was misinformed.

and how german are you?

Was it your mother or father?

walterbrunswick
08-18-2009, 08:39 PM
Anex has Irish and Dutch blood in him if I remember correctly as he was telling me in-game, but he is also part German if I'm not mistaken...

inthebutt
08-18-2009, 08:44 PM
so this was the thread everyone was talking about in game.

see what you cause getcha???

getting ripper's post to be changed by MBP.

there aren't alot of asians either getcha!! the only one's that are well know are weeman, hobo, ninja, mastacheff, TURTLES and I.

that's not alot getcha, oh and as a "brother" your acting like a dumb blond right now.

ImGonnaGetCha
08-18-2009, 08:57 PM

1) Clone
2) Potato
3) Chase
4) Nemesis
5) Walter (me)
6) Strike PEW PEW PEW
7) The Littlest Hobo
8) THE HOLY SH**!
9) Project S

LoL Thank You Walter, It Seems He's The Only Smart One Here :lmao:

Also You Forgot Some Of The Fun Players That Use To Play With Us That Lived In Canada ^^:

1. Oggy ( Still Plays Here :icon_mrgreen: )
2. ÄS HeadShot ( RIP )
3. Nazoo ( Plays Still? )
4. Danger Dan ( RIP )
5. .:Sgt.Newbie:. ( RIP? )
6. I Play CS With A Helmet On ( RIP )
7. Lt Pancakes | rq ( RIP I Think )
8. Rafaelo ( Plays? )
9. »zlm«Renagade_627G. ( RIP? LoL Idk I Rarely Play )
10. Derek-ness ( RIP )

inthebutt
08-18-2009, 09:14 PM
huh I just realized this after reading walter's list.

whytboiz gave project S her "o canada" face.

ImGonnaGetCha
08-18-2009, 09:17 PM
Hobo is Asian and Canadian, isn't he?

Yep Yep!!!! Te Hobo Is From Canada And Is Asian :icon_mrgreen:

inthebutt
08-18-2009, 09:57 PM
ah great another double post-er

walterbrunswick
08-18-2009, 09:59 PM
LoL Thank You Walter, It Seems He's The Only Smart One Here :lmao:

Also You Forgot Some Of The Fun Players That Use To Play With Us That Lived In Canada ^^:

1. Oggy ( Still Plays Here :icon_mrgreen: )
2. ÄS HeadShot ( RIP )
3. Nazoo ( Plays Still? )
4. Danger Dan ( RIP )
5. .:Sgt.Newbie:. ( RIP? )
6. I Play CS With A Helmet On ( RIP )
7. Lt Pancakes | rq ( RIP I Think )
8. Rafaelo ( Plays? )
9. »zlm«Renagade_627G. ( RIP? LoL Idk I Rarely Play )
10. Derek-ness ( RIP )

AS Headshot still plays! He's under a different name (pspGAMER). Funny, he messaged me yesterday...

Also to add to the list...

11) bbqostrich
12) skittles-da-name

mastercheff
08-19-2009, 04:15 PM
danger dan comes on every once in a while he isn't a dead reg

THE HOLY SH**T!
08-19-2009, 05:10 PM
Wait, how was i part of the canadian list. I'm american !

I'm not saying canada sucks but i wanted to make sure people know im not canadian.

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/8640/notcanadian.jpg

Paint on a dell 2002 is ftw?

-=NYS=- C.O.
08-19-2009, 05:34 PM
It's not MBP's fault that he is angry over pointless threads. He's sick and tired of people who over do it with spam just to build they're post count. Hmmm I wonder who those people are ?
I agree with MBP...this is a pointless thread.

Death
08-19-2009, 05:54 PM
Does it start with post and end with whore??? :lmao:

-=NYS=- C.O.
08-19-2009, 05:56 PM
Does it start with post and end with whore??? :lmao:

I love you man ! :icon_mrgreen:

Death
08-19-2009, 06:01 PM
But.. But... He Has A Stick Up His Butt!!!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

And u have a dick up yours! :lmao:

Christmas
08-19-2009, 06:04 PM
And u have a dick up yours! :lmao:

She wishes.

Death
08-19-2009, 06:07 PM
She wishes.

She dosnt have too there's plenty of pedobears on these forums who would be glad to. :lmao:

&&toasties
08-19-2009, 06:10 PM
I don't know what happened to Lt. Pancakes.

It's been around 3 months.

Last I knew he was having problems at home.

inthebutt
08-19-2009, 06:50 PM
She dosnt have too there's plenty of pedobears on these forums who would be glad to. :lmao:

walter is the leader of the pedobears.

-=NYS=- C.O.
08-19-2009, 06:52 PM
walter is the leader of the pedobears.

Are you saying he is the Chief Pedobear ? :lmao:
Walter, say it ain't so ! :pistols:

inthebutt
08-19-2009, 06:53 PM

:lmao::lmao: that's awesome

&&toasties
08-19-2009, 07:06 PM

*salutes*

walterbrunswick
08-19-2009, 07:35 PM

Idk man, apparently I'm the so-called "Chief Pedobear" for being nice to and defending (sometimes crazy) girls on the Internet.

Even thought they're all like 3000 miles away and I have no intent or want to meet them...

Beats me.

XxMastagunzxX
08-19-2009, 07:37 PM
Idk man, apparently I'm the so-called "Chief Pedobear" for being nice to and defending (sometimes crazy) girls on the Internet.

Even thought they're all like 3000 miles away and I have no intent or want to meet them...

Beats me.

Shut the fuck up pedobear :assault:

:lmao:

&&toasties
08-19-2009, 07:37 PM

Beats me.

WUT?

beating...?

D:

ImGonnaGetCha
08-19-2009, 07:59 PM
It's not MBP's fault that he is angry over pointless threads. He's sick and tired of people who over do it with spam just to build they're post count. Hmmm I wonder who those people are ?

I Hope You're Not Refering To Me!!!!! If You Take A Look At All My Posts You Will See I Dont Freaking Spam!!!!!! Everything I Wrote Was Me Talking About The Topic!!!!!!! And As Of Right Now You Are Going Off Topic MR!!!!!!! I'm Tired Leave Me Alone!!!!!!!!!!!

ImGonnaGetCha
08-19-2009, 08:15 PM
I don't know what happened to Lt. Pancakes.

It's been around 3 months.

Last I knew he was having problems at home.

Yeah I Heard The Same, I Think He Said He Was Having Family Problems.. I'm Not Sure But I Think He Said Someone Was Sickly In His Family =( But Yeah, I Miss Him He Was Fun To Play With :(

-=NYS=- C.O.
08-19-2009, 08:19 PM
I Hope You're Not Refering To Me!!!!! If You Take A Look At All My Posts You Will See I Dont Freaking Spam!!!!!! Everything I Wrote Was Me Talking About The Topic!!!!!!! And As Of Right Now You Are Going Off Topic MR!!!!!!! I'm Tired Leave Me Alone!!!!!!!!!!!

Shut Up :wtg:

walterbrunswick
08-19-2009, 08:21 PM
Lt. Pancakes was on yesterday or the day before. I didn't hear him say a word.

ImGonnaGetCha
08-19-2009, 08:25 PM
Lt. Pancakes was on yesterday or the day before. I didn't hear him say a word.

That's Because All The People That Play Now Are Retarded, It's Not As Fun As It Use To Be Anymore Ever Since These Annoying Little Kids Showed Up

-=NYS=- C.O.
08-19-2009, 08:27 PM
That's Because All The People That Play Now Are Retarded, It's Not As Fun As It Use To Be Anymore Ever Since These Annoying Little Kids Showed Up

Yeah those Staten Island kids are retards....fugheddaboutit !!!

ImGonnaGetCha
08-19-2009, 08:27 PM
Shut Up :wtg:

No!!!! You!!!!!! :wtg:

Oh! And I'm Not A Child!!!!!!!!! I'm 20 Freaking 2!!!!!! 22!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christmas
08-19-2009, 08:44 PM
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/2552/1250732249731.jpg

Getcha, you are not 22. I'm sorry but you aren't.

&&toasties
08-19-2009, 08:49 PM
Next month is my birthday.

I'll be 20!

: D

ImGonnaGetCha
08-19-2009, 09:25 PM
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/2552/1250732249731.jpg

Getcha, you are not 22. I'm sorry but you aren't.

Actually I Am 22!!!!!!! But I'm So Curious, Why Do You Think That!?!?!?!?!?

THE HOLY SH**T!
08-19-2009, 09:28 PM

You Sound more like 17, 18, 19 at the most to me. But i believe that your 22. That screaming you do over the mic scares the shit out of me half the time. :lmao::lmao: :icon_mrgreen:

Death
08-19-2009, 09:29 PM

I hear stupidity is an incurable disease do you think so? :lmao: :ditto:

Rapedollar$
08-19-2009, 09:57 PM
I Am 22!!!!!!! But I'm So Curious, Why Do You Think That!?!?!?!?!?

prove it!

inthebutt
08-19-2009, 10:38 PM
how do you want her to prove it rapedollar$???

walterbrunswick
08-19-2009, 10:39 PM
prove it!

:pics:

<Evl_Ripper>Take it all off Getcha!</Evl_Ripper>

:lmao:

Christmas
08-19-2009, 10:46 PM
Pics or it didn't happen, Getcha.

inthebutt
08-19-2009, 10:55 PM
Pics or it didn't happen, Getcha.

why do you guys wanna see getcha so much??

she's already used her pic as a spray in ZM before if you guys don't bother noticing people's sprays.

she's looks like another blond chick you see on the street everyday. nothing special.

Christmas
08-19-2009, 10:59 PM
why do you guys wanna see getcha so much??

she's already used her pic as a spray in ZM before if you guys don't bother noticing people's sprays.

she's looks like another blond chick you see on the street everyday. nothing special.

She looks 16 in those pictures.

And I know she wont post her own pictures on here anyway.

ImGonnaGetCha
08-20-2009, 12:46 AM
Wow You Guys Are So Annoying!!!! Here I'll Just Give You My Myspace Since It Wont Let Me Upload Any Here... www.myspace.com/adorablelilsweetheart I Never Use It So The Pictures Need To Be Updated And All!!!!!! Kiss It =p

Nemesis
08-20-2009, 01:50 AM
****WARNING****

there are some things you can't unsee, click link at own risk. may God have mercy on you...

Vladninja
08-20-2009, 02:30 AM

I agree with NYS agreeing with MBP... this is a pointless thread. Get a life... get in game... find somthing better to do with your time.

Death
08-20-2009, 03:20 AM
I agree with NYS agreeing with MBP... this is a pointless thread. Get a life... get in game... find somthing better to do with your time.

Agreed :wtg: :reddot:

ImGonnaGetCha
08-20-2009, 03:53 AM
Leave My Thread Alone!!! And Go Bother Someone Elses Poinless Thread!!!!!!!!! This Thread Isn't Pointless, Well It Kinda Is Now... But Still!!!!! It's Only Pointless Because You Guys Are To Lazy To Even Think, LoL All I Wanted To Know Is Who Is Asian And Whose From Canada!!!!! Because There Is SoOoOo Many People That Are Asian And People From Canada That Play Css With Us!!!! Idk It's Just The Majority Of Them All That Play With Us That I Find Extremely Odd (Instead Of Odd There's Another Word It's On The Tip Of My Tounge But I Just Can't Seem To Find It)

I'm So Tired, LoL Goodnight!!!! <3

loka
08-20-2009, 04:48 AM
Since when is it odd to be from Canada and be Asian? Canada is just like the United States. It's a Nation with it's own melting pot. Shit even Quebec has Middle Eastern, African Americans etc etc.

If you find that odd then I don't even wanna know what you would define normal. :reddot:

-=NYS=- C.O.
08-20-2009, 06:38 AM
Since when is it odd to be from Canada and be Asian? Canada is just like the United States. It's a Nation with it's own melting pot. Shit even Quebec has Middle Eastern, African Americans etc etc.

If you find that odd then I don't even wanna know what you would define normal. :reddot:

Forgive the child. She's from Staten Island. The majority of the people that live in Staten Island are fist pumping guidos. :icon_mrgreen:

weeman2412
08-20-2009, 11:09 AM
Me and Ninja are asians.. and we're not from Canada..

ImGonnaGetCha
08-20-2009, 11:10 AM
Forgive the child. She's from Staten Island. The majority of the people that live in Staten Island are fist pumping guidos. :icon_mrgreen:

::: Slaps NYS ::: :twak: I Am Not A CHILD!!!!!!!!! :hammer:

Holy-Sonic
08-20-2009, 12:24 PM
::: Slaps NYS ::: :twak: I Am Not A CHILD!!!!!!!!! :hammer:

4 sho!

I LIKE TURTLES
08-20-2009, 04:03 PM
im a little fag and dont know what im talking about.

hahahahah mbp
im dyin hahaahahahahah

I LIKE TURTLES
08-20-2009, 04:06 PM
Wait, how was i part of the canadian list. I'm american !

I'm not saying canada sucks but i wanted to make sure people know im not canadian.

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/8640/notcanadian.jpg

Paint on a dell 2002 is ftw?

Holy, you are canadian.
Don't lie.

ManBearPig <ibis>
08-20-2009, 08:02 PM
This was my bad guys, i fucked up. I let my anger overtake my sense. I should have deleted this thread right off of the back. Posting just gave these anal masturbators a chance to defend their idiocy with more idiocy.