PDA

View Full Version : Speed Hacker in ZM....

Alfa
09-05-2009, 06:14 PM
Legolas (strzelec)
STEAM_0:0:15972811

He was speed hacking around a escape map, have a demo of it.

THE HOLY SH**T!
09-05-2009, 08:48 PM
obvious speed hacks good catch sexy.

*Holy-Dart*
09-05-2009, 09:11 PM
Hey i was the one to say demo him!!! i was the one who saw him speed hacking :icon_mrgreen: cause i didnt have the thing to be able to demo or i would have demo'ed him :D but anyways :wtg:

:pistols: :camper:

Holy-Sonic
09-05-2009, 11:10 PM
Hey i was the one to say demo him!!! i was the one who saw him speed hacking :icon_mrgreen: cause i didnt have the thing to be able to demo or i would have demo'ed him :D but anyways :wtg:

:pistols: :camper:

umm dart. you go to console and do "record *name you want to be" but in console it looks like this record iamawesome

Legolas (strzelec)

He was speed hacking around a escape map, have a demo of it.

alfa :D good catch hope to see you catch more :D

ImGonnaGetCha
09-06-2009, 12:24 AM
Legolas (strzelec)

He 's was speed hacking around a escape map, have a demo of it.

I Read This Thread Earlier, So I Went In There Later To See If He Was Still In There Speedhacking, And He Still Was!!!!! So Therefore He Is Now BANNED For 7 Days :smirk: :icon_mrgreen:!!!!!!!! So No Worrys It's All Taken Care Of Now :wtg:

Christmas
09-06-2009, 10:24 AM
I Read This Thread Earlier, So I Went In There Later To See If He Was Still In There Speedhacking, And He Still Was!!!!! So Therefore He Is Now BANNED For 7 Days :smirk: :icon_mrgreen:!!!!!!!! So No Worrys It's All Taken Care Of Now :wtg:

Wow.

Hacking is an instant perma ban.

Just. Wow.

๖ReS
09-06-2009, 02:17 PM
Wow.

Hacking is an instant perma ban.

Just. Wow.
No No Christmas See When Your On LSD 7 Day Bans Are Like Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Long !!!!111one!!! Leik Oh My Gawsh LoLoL.

EDIT: Saw him yesterday, STEAM_0:0:15972811

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-07-2009, 09:48 AM

It's a permaban. Good job. :headache:

Mallissin
09-07-2009, 03:36 PM
The guy's still coming to the server. Just saw him 5-8 minutes ago on ZM, noticed him warping around as a classic when he was trying to assault the vent I was in.

Attached is a demo. He's able to turn it on when he needs it.

Use Shift+F2 to Goto around 18000 to see him speed hack as a classic.

Same SteamID that was suppose to be banned.

# 970 "lol" STEAM_0:0:15972811 15:23 297 0 spawning

*Holy-Dart*
09-07-2009, 07:38 PM
[QUOTE=Holy-Sonic;28863]umm dart. you go to console and do "record *name you want to be" but in console it looks like this record iamawesome

LawLz now i know tht :icon_mrgreen::wtg:But hopefully he never comes back even though it was just 7 days :banghead: :icon_mrgreen::wtg:

Christmas
09-07-2009, 07:52 PM
1. Zero needs to look at the banning system. Everyone is getting unbanned somehow.

2. Getcha, it's a fucking perma ban. That is perhaps the easiest rule to understand, yet you magically forgot.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-07-2009, 09:03 PM
1. Zero needs to look at the banning system. Everyone is getting unbanned somehow.

2. Getcha, it's a fucking perma ban. That is perhaps the easiest rule to understand, yet you magically forgot.

Surprising isnt it ? I'm not. I think we need to give out a online multiple choice test on whats a permaban or temp ban. :lmao:

ImGonnaGetCha
09-07-2009, 09:59 PM

Shut Up!!!!! At Least I Do My Freaking Job!!!!!! I mean Seriously There Was Like 5 or 6 Admins In There And They Did Nothing About It (They Actually Told Me Not To Ban Him!!!!!!!!!! That It Was All Fun And Games!!!!!!!!!) And That Guy Who Was hacking Was Obviously In There For A While Since You All Seen Him!!!!!!!!!! And Those Admins Were In There For A LONG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!! I Always Check Before I Get InGame What Admins Are Playing And How Long They Been In Game!!!!!!!! ZERO I Know You Like Your Money And All, But Something MUST Be DOne ABout This, It Has Become Hectic!!!!!!!!!!! Not Only Are You Dealing With The Regulars But Some ADMINS Too!!!!!!!!!! Something Must Be Done, Or I'm Getting Rid Of My Admin, I'm Sorry But I Just Can't Take It No More, I Feel As Though I Am Like A Freaking Mother!!!!!!!!! Most Of These Admins Are Not Mature Enough, Some Are Worse Then The Regulars!!!!!!!!! Please Do Something With These Immature Admins, Because They Are'nt Doing there Jobs!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.s. Oh And Christmas NYS & Whoever Else, I Know, I Should have Perma Banned Him, But I Was Half Asleep At The Time So I Was'nt All There, I'm Sure You Made The Same Mistake I Did So Please Just Stfu!!!!!!!!

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-07-2009, 10:17 PM
P.s. Oh And Christmas NYS & Whoever Else, I Know, I Should have Perma Banned Him, But I Was Half Asleep At The Time So I Was'nt All There, I'm Sure You Made The Same Mistake I Did So Please Just Stfu!!!!!!!!

*muted*

THE HOLY SH**T!
09-07-2009, 10:26 PM
Shut Up!!!!! At Least I Do My Freaking Job!!!!!! I mean Seriously There Was Like 5 or 6 Admins In There And They Did Nothing About It (They Actually Told Me Not To Ban Him!!!!!!!!!! That It Was All Fun And Games!!!!!!!!!) And That Guy Who Was hacking Was Obviously In There For A While Since You All Seen Him!!!!!!!!!! And Those Admins Were In There For A LONG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!! I Always Check Before I Get InGame What Admins Are Playing And How Long They Been In Game!!!!!!!! ZERO I Know You Like Your Money And All, But Something MUST Be DOne ABout This, It Has Become Hectic!!!!!!!!!!! Not Only Are You Dealing With The Regulars But Some ADMINS Too!!!!!!!!!! Something Must Be Done, Or I'm Getting Rid Of My Admin, I'm Sorry But I Just Can't Take It No More, I Feel As Though I Am Like A Freaking Mother!!!!!!!!! Most Of These Admins Are Not Mature Enough, Some Are Worse Then The Regulars!!!!!!!!! Please Do Something With These Immature Admins, Because They Are'nt Doing there Jobs!!!!!!!!!!!!

What she said. Zer0 needs to start enforcing his own rules.

Mallissin
09-08-2009, 03:17 AM
You don't need other Admin's permission to ban a speed hacker. The only time you need another admin's permission is if you want to map change and you're not "senior admin" (the admin who was online first).

If there's some contention from other admins about banning a non-admin for breaking the rules, record a demo of them doing it and then ban them. If they bitch and moan, tell them to take it to the forums and post the demo to shut them up. Trust me, you'll get backup if another admin is playing favorites.

This stuff doesn't need to be so damn dramatic, but we appreciate you trying your best to help.

ImGonnaGetCha
09-08-2009, 04:18 AM
You don't need other Admin's permission to ban a speed hacker. The only time you need another admin's permission is if you want to map change and you're not "senior admin" (the admin who was online first).

If there's some contention from other admins about banning a non-admin for breaking the rules, record a demo of them doing it and then ban them. If they bitch and moan, tell them to take it to the forums and post the demo to shut them up. Trust me, you'll get backup if another admin is playing favorites.

This stuff doesn't need to be so damn dramatic, but we appreciate you trying your best to help.

I Did Not Ask For Permission!!!!!!!!!!!
And Tbh I Could Care Less If They B***h And Moan!!!!!!!!!!!! I Know How To Do My Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Obviously They Don't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-08-2009, 06:30 AM
I Did Not Ask For Permission!!!!!!!!!!!
And Tbh I Could Care Less If They B***h And Moan!!!!!!!!!!!! I Know How To Do My Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Obviously They Don't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any reason why all your words start with a capital letter ?

inthebutt
09-08-2009, 10:28 AM
Any reason why all your words start with a capital letter ?

I believe she uses a program that makes every first letter in a word she types capitalized, cause its the same way when she types in steam chat as well or she could just be doing it herself who knows.

As far as the ZM server has been going, I will not play for more than 15 minutes in there now. it really has gotten out of hand in there and I don't have admin this month, so there is nothing I can do. this never happened when we had our best admins on ZM, but lately none of us can deal with all this drama and BS that has plagued the ZM server.

Christmas
09-08-2009, 10:38 AM
I believe she uses a program that makes every first letter in a word she types capitalized, cause its the same way when she types in steam chat as well or she could just be doing it herself who knows.

As far as the ZM server has been going, I will not play for more than 15 minutes in there now. it really has gotten out of hand in there and I don't have admin this month, so there is nothing I can do. this never happened when we had our best admins on ZM, but lately none of us can deal with all this drama and BS that has plagued the ZM server.

What has been going on in ZM? This morning was the first time I've been on in a few weeks.

weeman2412
09-08-2009, 02:25 PM
theres something called school.. most people just don't have time for admin-ing anymore.... (everyone under college should be in school by today)

TheLittlestHobo
09-08-2009, 02:52 PM
I have school at the 14th.

mastercheff
09-08-2009, 03:11 PM
this thread is getcha's rage no offense also yea people have a life except james he has a lot of free time which i wish i had