PDA

View Full Version : Confused1 10/08/2009 at 11:32 P.M.

confused1
10-09-2009, 04:08 PM
Name in Game: confused1
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:17838113
Who banned you: Recoil
When: 10/08/09 at 11:32 P.M.
Where: The WCS servers
Why banned: walling.

Other/Reason to unban: As you requested Zero. Here is the ban thread with the demos : http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?p=33696
I'd like to get un-banned I really enjoy the IBIS servers...

Christmas
10-09-2009, 04:23 PM
You aren't getting unbanned for hacking.

No chance.

confused1
10-09-2009, 04:34 PM
I wasn't actually hacking. That was the reason I got banned. But I wasn't hacking.

Christmas
10-09-2009, 05:02 PM
I wasn't actually hacking. That was the reason I got banned. But I wasn't hacking.

From the first demo I saw, yes you were.

About 1:45 into the first (office_07) you stare right at an afk through a wall (in wireframe you stopped and peeked around to shoot him but in normal view he isn't visible till you turn the corner), deviate from your current route to kill him, then go BACK to the route you had originally intended.

That wasn't legit. And btw that was Juice's demo from awhile back.

inthebutt
10-09-2009, 05:56 PM
this guy is a fucking moron and should be banned from the forums as well.

what a dumb fuck.

ZERO
10-09-2009, 08:34 PM
I will look at the demo this weekend. If I think he is hacking he will remain banned and it will be sent to steambans. If I do not think he is hacking he will be unbanned. If I think that it is in between I will try to have jigsaw take a look and if he is also on the fence we will send it to steambans.

confused1
10-09-2009, 10:15 PM
From the first demo I saw, yes you were.

About 1:45 into the first (office_07) you stare right at an afk through a wall (in wireframe you stopped and peeked around to shoot him but in normal view he isn't visible till you turn the corner), deviate from your current route to kill him, then go BACK to the route you had originally intended.

That wasn't legit. And btw that was Juice's demo from awhile back.
If you look, you can see I was looking at the line to him from I forget which skill. I think it's from the Athena class? the one that points towards people in the area. I followed that around the wall. And thanks Zero, I'd like this resolved quickly

Christmas
10-10-2009, 12:15 AM
If you look, you can see I was looking at the line to him from I forget which skill. I think it's from the Athena class? the one that points towards people in the area. I followed that around the wall. And thanks Zero, I'd like this resolved quickly

I don't remember seeing any line. I'll check again, though it really doesn't matter.

confused1
10-10-2009, 10:47 AM
Here is a picture from it. http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/2407/hl22009101011425021.png

maynard
10-10-2009, 04:57 PM
Here is a picture from it. http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/2407/hl22009101011425021.png

yup, that's athenas ultimate. has a big ass range, and makes that faint line 2 basically show you where he is.

walterbrunswick
10-10-2009, 05:17 PM
yup, that's athenas ultimate. has a big ass range, and makes that faint line 2 basically show you where he is.

And that's why WCS is unbalanced and why I don't play it.

Vladninja
10-10-2009, 05:43 PM

Cool story bro... you should twitter that shit :wtg:

inthebutt
10-10-2009, 07:05 PM
Cool story bro... you should twitter that shit :wtg:

I rofl'ed at that.

maynard
10-10-2009, 11:26 PM

hey now, let's not talk shit about a great server.:)

ZERO
10-11-2009, 03:53 PM
So I looked at the two demos that were linked in the unban post and did not see any hacking. I was able without wire frame to predict the locations and see everyone he killed. The only kill I could see in the demos that may have confused you guys was the one underground where the enemy fired one shot before he entered the room. As a result he backed up and waited for the enemy to come to him and scored two kills in the process. I am unbanning him for now but from what I understand there is another demo of him in office. Can someone please link that demo in there so I can review it. If he is hacking in that demo then I can just reban him. As for now I have not seen anything that warrants a ban.

Christmas
10-11-2009, 04:39 PM
So I looked at the two demos that were linked in the unban post and did not see any hacking. I was able without wire frame to predict the locations and see everyone he killed. The only kill I could see in the demos that may have confused you guys was the one underground where the enemy fired one shot before he entered the room. As a result he backed up and waited for the enemy to come to him and scored two kills in the process. I am unbanning him for now but from what I understand there is another demo of him in office. Can someone please link that demo in there so I can review it. If he is hacking in that demo then I can just reban him. As for now I have not seen anything that warrants a ban.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2040

maynard
10-11-2009, 05:10 PM
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2040

that demo shows nothing at all. other then him looking at the walls a couple times, there's nothing in that demo making it worth while. also even after he looked at the walls a couple times, he then went around a corner and ran into 3 guys and was obviously startled by it. once again, I don't think this guy hacks or ever did.

=Aca[d]ieN=
10-14-2009, 04:46 PM
Ive just played with him in Cs_Jungle.. Only have one questions.
How the hell did he manage to find anyone without problem trhough the bush. Checked the mini map on the corner make it even more obvious about what im thinking here..

Another think.. how can he kill so many peoples while running with Hell Hunter ultimate and find everyone. I have used that race a lot.. and trust me you cannot see 1 thing after you have started shooting.

And those 40+/10 k/d ratio every maps with everyrace .. yeah anyway i'll stop here..

Anyway this is just my opinion.

I'll start demo him.
Even if he a good guy his still too much obvious to me.

maynard
10-16-2009, 03:47 AM
maybe he's just good? or lucky.

I LIKE TURTLES
10-16-2009, 07:41 AM
Everyone needs to stop bitching so much when someone has a better score than they do.

Everyone also needs to stop failing with fail demos and fail accusations.

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-19-2009, 06:23 PM
Everyone needs to stop bitching so much when someone has a better score than they do.

Everyone also needs to stop failing with fail demos and fail accusations.

Shut up bitch. :icon_mrgreen:

I LIKE TURTLES
10-20-2009, 02:10 PM
Shut up bitch. :icon_mrgreen:

I like it when you talk dirty to me.

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-20-2009, 02:30 PM
I like it when you talk dirty to me.

James told me that he likes it in his doodoo brown.