PDA

View Full Version : ban |SiN| Tha System for crashing pub

Kavinsky
11-08-2009, 11:03 PM
for purposely lagging the pub server, and being racist

|SiN| Tha System
20: STEAM_0:0:15502136 |SiN| Tha System

by the way zero is there anyway to rig it up so the grenades on zmod have no explosive charge so the noobs dont blow up cades on accident, or launch the zombies into us rather than my idea of restricting them?

By the way both DJ Mikey and abbandonded need there admin activated they've been waiting on it for nearly a week

EVL_Ripper
11-08-2009, 11:09 PM
Yeah we were in there and two SiN guys came in and crashed the server. Christ, the things kids do for an erection these days.

*Holy-Dart*
11-08-2009, 11:10 PM
Lulz.

Kavinsky
11-09-2009, 02:59 AM
by the way evil is this the map you were thinking of?

zm tower of resistance v4
http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/49307

EVL_Ripper
11-09-2009, 06:55 PM
I don't think I've played that map, looks cool though.

Kavinsky
11-12-2009, 01:32 PM
couldn't post that on the synergy server forum (some stupid log in problem) so I coppied it from my notepad for a friend to post on there forum for me, I figured no one would see it and I could quickly delete it without anyone noticing, so much for that idea

Tragedy
11-12-2009, 01:35 PM
couldn't post that on the synergy server forum (some stupid log in problem) so I coppied it from my notepad for a friend to post on there forum for me, I figured no one would see it and I could quickly delete it without anyone noticing, so much for that idea

k well i deleted my response. :-) just for you

๖ReS
11-12-2009, 03:55 PM
for purposely lagging the pub server, and being racist

|SiN| Tha System
20: STEAM_0:0:15502136 |SiN| Tha System

by the way zero is there anyway to rig it up so the grenades on zmod have no explosive charge so the noobs dont blow up cades on accident, or launch the zombies into us rather than my idea of restricting them?

By the way both DJ Mikey and abbandonded need there admin activated they've been waiting on it for nearly a week

Whats the point of a grenade that doesn't do that ?

There is none, stop QQing.

Kavinsky
11-13-2009, 02:40 AM
there is, it would be a noob proof.

๖ReS
11-13-2009, 03:56 AM
there is, it would be a noob proof.

Noob proof ?

So the side effect of that would be we cant knock back zombies... Yeah Fantastic idea.

Kavinsky
11-13-2009, 07:57 AM
yes no idiot noobs shooting them into people, the server needs to be noob proofed since
we've doubled the amount of them on the server and all of the good players have left.

and res dont worry like all ideas that MIGHT work its never going to come to fruition.

whats going to happen is that were going to get a separate 32 slot server with a deus ex machina IQ checker
sometime next year

some maps are going to be removed from zmod and zeros just going to wait for the next
version of zmod to come out so he can just disable the fast instead of spending a few days tweeking it.