PDA

View Full Version : Stealth Aimbot

chase
01-03-2010, 07:03 PM
STEAM_0:0:21374271 {RFC-F} Stealth lpkOCervpin5jDGAq/DGI4Wy+ISWiNzf/uORz/TRgDc=

Came in, had an aimbot. A shitty one, but nonetheless an aimbot. I managed to get a little demo in, but nothing too convincing.. He left soon after i started recording

Take a look and let me know what your opinions are..

DeadEyeDeNNi$
01-04-2010, 01:36 AM
STEAM_0:0:21374271 {RFC-F} Stealth lpkOCervpin5jDGAq/DGI4Wy+ISWiNzf/uORz/TRgDc=

Came in, had an aimbot. A shitty one, but nonetheless an aimbot. I managed to get a little demo in, but nothing too convincing.. He left soon after i started recording

Take a look and let me know what your opinions are..

I see nothing there at all that's out of line... I have seen you do more damage at a further distance with the same or lesser gun...

Nemesis
01-04-2010, 11:25 AM
I see nothing there at all that's out of line... I have seen you do more damage at a further distance with the same or lesser gun...

what does damage have to do with aim botting?

maynard
01-04-2010, 12:04 PM

good question.

Christmas
01-04-2010, 02:44 PM

You don't think the twitch of the screen during each shot is out of line?

Damage is irrelevant. That was aimbot or a hack of some sort.

chase
01-04-2010, 04:09 PM
As i said in the first post, he left soon after i started recording. i can guarantee you this guy was aimbotting. I guess we'll leave it for Zero to decide?

maynard
01-04-2010, 04:26 PM
You don't think the twitch of the screen during each shot is out of line?

Damage is irrelevant. That was aimbot or a hack of some sort.
aimbots don't just twitch when they shoot, they shake the entire time.

Christmas
01-04-2010, 04:45 PM
aimbots don't just twitch when they shoot, they shake the entire time.

That isn't true. Some aimbots do, but not all.

maynard
01-04-2010, 04:48 PM
That isn't true. Some aimbots do, but not all.

aimbots twitch the entire time cause they're scanning the map for targets 2 lock onto. ive never ONCE seen a aimbot not twitch the entire time its up and running.

Christmas
01-04-2010, 05:07 PM
aimbots twitch the entire time cause they're scanning the map for targets 2 lock onto. ive never ONCE seen a aimbot not twitch the entire time its up and running.

Banned a guy with a subtle aimbot the other day. No twitching except for when he fired.

maynard
01-04-2010, 05:10 PM
Banned a guy with a subtle aimbot the other day. No twitching except for when he fired.

when you buy admin again?

ill look at the demo later... on a retarded pc right now.

Christmas
01-04-2010, 05:13 PM
when you buy admin again?

ill look at the demo later... on a retarded pc right now.

I haven't had admin for quite some time. Vlad, Walter, and Mastagunz have been laying down the banhammer when I've seen hackers. At least I think it was Masta.

maynard
01-04-2010, 05:47 PM
I haven't had admin for quite some time. Vlad, Walter, and Mastagunz have been laying down the banhammer when I've seen hackers. At least I think it was Masta.

ahhh i c.

chase
01-04-2010, 06:34 PM
mhmm Christmas is right. Aimbots don't shake all of the time anymore. It all depends on what aimbot you get

maynard
01-04-2010, 08:12 PM
mhmm Christmas is right. Aimbots don't shake all of the time anymore. It all depends on what aimbot you get

10-4:wtg:

DeadEyeDeNNi$
01-04-2010, 10:54 PM

Well, when u have a gun that typically will not kill you at a certain range UNLESS there happened to be total and absolute accuracy which IMHO nobody has most of the time, then the aimbot is constatnt in it's focus points of accuracy and consistant most of the time...

therefore, aimbot and damage are connected

If u stand 100 yards away with an uzi w/o aimbot and I do the same with aimbot guess who dies 1st if both triggers were pulled at the same time?

Won't even discuss the recoil factor here.

chase
01-05-2010, 12:18 AM
Well, when u have a gun that typically will not kill you at a certain range UNLESS there happened to be total and absolute accuracy which IMHO nobody has most of the time, then the aimbot is constatnt in it's focus points of accuracy and consistant most of the time...

therefore, aimbot and damage are connected

If u stand 100 yards away with an uzi w/o aimbot and I do the same with aimbot guess who dies 1st if both triggers were pulled at the same time?

Won't even discuss the recoil factor here.

Dennis I understand your point but it all depends on the aimbot. They can be set to aim for the head or torso. Also, some aimbots just plain old suck, or have a lower accuracy rate in order to look less suspicious.

koob
01-06-2010, 03:07 PM
Aimbot --

Points to either pixels, coordinates (X, Y), or Direct X Functions(). The shaking is not caused from the function of "Aimbotting". This function could be manually disabled if one wants to.

No Recoil --

Possibilities that this could be the cause of the shaking, but then again.. there's always counter measures to hide these visible actions. No Recoil is modifying downward motion per bullet shot, predictions cases could be created to countermeasure these imbalances. Also, Silent Aim could fool your eye's aswell, you could pretty much look down the whole time and head shot everyone. Depending how the functions are modified. This function could be manually disabled if one wants to.

No Spread --

Without a doubt, this will cause shaking of your screen. No Spread is what prevents the movement of the bullet shots and modifies to one point by pixels, coordinates (X, Y) or Direct X Mode. This function could be manually disabled if one wants to.

D3D DEV,
KOOB3RZ

---------------------------------

"I suck at playing games, but I know the games internal structure

OMG Koob with 10 Kills 50 Deaths!

chase
01-13-2010, 04:42 PM
So, was he banned?

Nemesis
01-13-2010, 05:46 PM
my friend let me use an aim-bot in his computer back in the day, he had walls with it. the user controled the view normally until the guy came around the corner, then the mouse auto-locked on the selected body part. remember, not all aim-bots are auto headshots, you can pick what part you want it to hit.