PDA

View Full Version : Walter

DeadEyeDeNNi$
01-10-2010, 11:44 PM
Dennis seems to be a raged ban-happy admin. There've been other incidences where he's banned people unjustly.

But that's another matter.

Totally false! I have MAYBE banned people to the tune that you can count on one hand...

NFC what you're talking about, I hear more dergatory BS about you than anything to do with me...

Anyway, not that it's any of your business but he got a 2 hour ban for aimbotting and I told the GG crew when they asked why.

So Walter, until further notice I suggest that you leave the administrative side of this forum to those that actually manage it and stay the hell out of my business.

:plzdie::plzdie::plzdie::plzdie:

ZERO
01-11-2010, 11:50 AM
Do not worry I know that your not ban happy and that is what matters :wtg: lol

walterbrunswick
01-11-2010, 01:57 PM
Totally false! I have MAYBE banned people to the tune that you can count on one hand...

NFC what you're talking about, I hear more dergatory BS about you than anything to do with me...

Anyway, not that it's any of your business but he got a 2 hour ban for aimbotting and I told the GG crew when they asked why.

So Walter, until further notice I suggest that you leave the administrative side of this forum to those that actually manage it and stay the hell out of my business.

:plzdie::plzdie::plzdie::plzdie:

Sorry, but when you start banning regulars, then it becomes my business.

No disrespect, but my aim (and duty as an admin) is to look out for the well-being of the servers and protect the regulars and my friends, and if you're going to have a stick up your ass start banning regulars for bunnyhopping and having fun with names, you're going to get on my bad side.

Learn the rules and get acquainted with the regs before you start dishing out punishments for your interpretation of "hacking" or "disrespect."

Thank you, that is all.

-=NYS=- C.O.
01-11-2010, 02:01 PM
Regs don't get special treatment. If Dennis sees a reg breaking the rules then I expect him to punish the violator.
Walter, who are you to tell other admins that Dennis is going to be on your bad side. Who cares if he is...

Jeimuzu
01-11-2010, 02:05 PM
Regs don't get special treatment. If Dennis sees a reg breaking the rules then I expect him to punish the violator.
Walter, who are you to tell other admins that Dennis is going to be on your bad side. Who cares if he is...

I was about to say something like that.

There comes a line that you can't allow people to pass, no matter what position they be in. Take the regular Tasty Cakes for an example. Despite being a regular, and a friend, he was zteleing from zombies the other day. Freezing him got me a response fairly quickly, but those who don't respond, probably aren't going to learn.

walterbrunswick
01-11-2010, 02:12 PM

He's falsely banned people before. Case in point: chase ! for "speedhacking."

And another thing, "2 hour ban for aimbotting " <- NOBODY gets a 2 hour ban for this. This is a PERMANENT BAN. Record a demo, consult with other admins (if they're on the server), and issue a perma. Seems to me like he's not following protocol.

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
01-11-2010, 02:54 PM
OMG Walter Ban for AimBoting really !?!? WTF Denis !!!

maynard
01-11-2010, 03:02 PM
OMG Walter Ban for AimBoting really !?!? WTF Denis !!!

swing and a miss.

StarsMine
01-11-2010, 04:06 PM

We regulars should not get special treatment, being more lenient maybe but by no means should we get special treatment

Rapedollar$
01-11-2010, 05:28 PM
if anything regs should be in for more harsh punishment for wrong doing in the server... they are regs, they know the rules. at least the randoms can claim that they didnt know and its a possibility...

as for the 2 hour ban of a hacker, yea it was incorrect... but i bet dennis will demo and perm all hackers he comes across from this point on.

the whole chase thing, dennis's standpoint isn't the wrong one. just because they are a reg dosn't mean they can't/don't hack. besides, what admin has never had a ban overturned for one reason or another.

walter, don't make a mountain out of a molehill.

you both are good admins that aid this community greatly. quit fighting each other and go keep the servers clean.

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
01-11-2010, 05:37 PM
It continues like her, I predicted that reached the golden age of ibis. Because the admins are beginning to ban other admins ... and members of the clan began to insult the regular players ... Clan members become moderator on the forum ... Zero neglecting the quality of servers .. . ouin we near the end of ibis!

EDIT: But hey ... It's always fun to see her long life to IBIS!

walterbrunswick
01-11-2010, 05:55 PM
I'm not saying regulars should get special treatment. I'm saying it is a LOT LESS LIKELY for a regular to be hacking.

That is a moot point in any case. Any admin who confuses bunnyhopping with speedhacking is clearly a novice to the game.

OMGBEARS
01-11-2010, 05:56 PM
It continues like her, I predicted that reached the golden age of ibis. Because the admins are beginning to ban other admins ... and members of the clan began to insult the regular players ... Clan members become moderator on the forum ... Zero neglecting the quality of servers .. . ouin we near the end of ibis!

EDIT: But hey ... It's always fun to see her long life to IBIS!

Think about it guys, a French Canadian is the most human of us all.

But really, I don't think it's that big of a deal. I'd rather see someone banned for the assumption of speed hacking and the demo prove them innocent than them speed hack and nothing be done. The demo was reviewed and his ban was removed, no issue there in my mind.

This is how we learn, anyways. Some people legitimately don't know what bunny hopping is.

Mallissin
01-11-2010, 07:54 PM
It's getting worse because the real problems aren't being resolved and there's no communication with the community about it. The servers run like shit, with constant recurring problems FOR MONTHS, and IBIS' reaction to keep the community together is to allow more clan members in or spread out the regulars that remain onto a MMORPG-style leveling server (WCS) to hook them and keep them coming back (online gaming's form of crack).

All this adds to a growing level of frustration that got to me last month when a fresh IBIS member decided to play high-horse, pushing for hypocritical "cooperation" when cooperation FROM the community has always been forthcoming for years but has always been ignored in favor of a select few that harass Zero into making changes aimed at only benefiting the harassers.

Then there's been the long standing lack of SPINE from IBIS concerning regulars that cause tons of problems in the community. Regulars that either buy admin or coax others to buy them admin to avoid punishments and/or abuse people on the servers. But the abuse doesn't seem limited to them, seeing IBIS members themselves regularly pick fights with regulars for fun, even in this very thread, or other admins pushing long-term bans before any effort to make sure the person is breaking a rule.

None of this is community building behavior. It feels desperate and hasty, "eager to please" without any justice or dare I say "sustainable" thought. The more chaotic the clan allows the community to become, the harder the fall will be and perhaps more damaging for the clan members themselves. I'm not just talking about emotional, but you guys need to seriously consider that if someone gets hurt because of some policy action of the clan, the person's family will come after you personally.

It's an issue that hearkens back to my pleading for respect of our younger players, but even abusive behavior against other adults still has it's risks as well. The Internet might feel like the wild west today, but it's quickly changing and IBIS needs to recognize it's responsibilities before a courtroom explains it to them.

Christmas
01-11-2010, 08:42 PM
Seriously Dennis you perma ban hackers.

Get that through your head, sir. It is stated right fucking there in the rules.

Mal: I knew you wouldn't be gone forever.

walterbrunswick
01-11-2010, 08:52 PM
Seriously Dennis you perma ban hackers.

Get that through your head, sir. It is stated right fucking there in the rules.

Mal: I knew you wouldn't be gone forever.

I'm a little uneasy about an admin having perma ban powers if he can't differentiate between bunnyhopping and speedhacking.

acolyte_to_jippity
01-11-2010, 09:03 PM
mal, don't you be knocking on wcs.

i'll beat you

Christmas
01-11-2010, 09:03 PM

The point was that since Chase is a regular Deniis should be more aware of what it means to actually hack.

Chase knows how to play the game. Just because at first glance you think you see unfair play doesn't mean that is the case. Especially coming from a guy who has shown he is a legit player and pretty good at what he does.

ZERO
01-11-2010, 10:42 PM
I think he just banned him for 2 hours b/c he did not have a demo. If he had one he would have made it perma.

Jeimuzu
01-11-2010, 10:45 PM
Mallissin, I'm pretty sure I know a couple of the problems you're talking about, but I'd like you to go ahead and name as many as you can to bring them to attention.

walterbrunswick
01-11-2010, 10:54 PM
Mallissin, I'm pretty sure I know a couple of the problems you're talking about, but I'd like you to go ahead and name as many as you can to bring them to attention.

Allow me to start him off.

The servers run like shit, with constant recurring problems FOR MONTHS...

Translation: GET A NEW FUCKING HOST AND/OR BETTER PROCESSORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY ARE WE PAYING $11/MO FOR SHIT ALL TO BE DONE?!?!?!!?:hammer::club::morons::bs::wall:

loka
01-11-2010, 11:19 PM
Walter, no one is FORCING you to pay 11 dollars a month. It's difficult enough when only one person has access to the server information and what not. If you guys can't see that leadership is trying to (slowly) trickle that responsibilty to the others than you guys are impatient as fuck, but gaming communities are and always have been about $$$.

Like NYS said in another post, people in the community come and go. They surely do come and go. The come back. Leave again. Come back. And it's always the instigating shit heads that come back and leave again because they didn't like something that didn't appease to their needs. You can't always satisfy everyone in the community. Don't be spoiled little shitheads.

Mallissin, didn't you throw a temper tantrum like a woman about how the maps on ZM you enjoyed got deleted? And instead of suggesting something or making a thread to add them back you whined like a child? Your post shows little spine to your temper tantrums back then.

EVL_Ripper
01-11-2010, 11:21 PM
Zero's a corporate man now, it's just the money.

Christmas
01-11-2010, 11:23 PM
Mallissin, didn't you throw a temper tantrum like a woman about how the maps on ZM you enjoyed got deleted? And instead of suggesting something or making a thread to add them back you whined like a child? Your post shows little spine to your temper tantrums back then.

It didn't make a difference because there are good maps that were removed that hadn't been put back on, despite people like Kavinsky and James asking for them to be added multiple times.

Vladninja
01-11-2010, 11:43 PM
It didn't make a difference because there are good maps that were removed that haven't been put back on, despite people like Kavinsky and James asking for them to be added multiple times.

First I thought four corners was put back. :smirk:

Second people shit bricks (some still are) when Clan got mod... I cant even imagine what would happen if anyone other than Zero touched anything in ZM. We would never hear the end of it. He is just one person... Jigsaw is away. Don't forget Zero has a life too so these things can and will take time.
While I value all of you as important members of the community we are all REPLACEABLE....

Ive playd with most of you but damn I'm getting tired of the pissing and moaning. Shit isn't getting done fast enough for you... Go play somewhere else till it gets fixed. Don't feel your $11 a month is being spent well... don't buy admin... fuck someone else will. I'm not saying this as someone that doesn't want you guys voicing your opinions or concerns... I'm saying this as someone who thought we were all adults.

You can help Zero by posting things in a mature and organized manner... And no it wont just magically be fixed the next day. Most of you have been here long enough to know that by now... so where is the big shocker?

These forums have been filled with tons of drama and bullshit of late... Not that much has changed in the last month, 6 months , even year. No IBIS isn't dying. Yes there is prob a wave of new shitty admins. Yea the servers have problems from time to time with lag or bugs. None of that's new.
Zero works on it whenever he can.

Can we all just stop with the QQ and get back to the PEW PEW.

Christmas
01-11-2010, 11:52 PM

I fixed my post when I saw the latest thread on the issue.

Bumpkin
01-12-2010, 12:08 AM

Second people shit bricks (some still are) when Clan got mod... I cant even imagine what would happen if anyone other than Zero touched anything in ZM. We would never hear the end of it. He is just one person... Jigsaw is away. Don't forget Zero has a life too so these things can and will take time.
While I value all of you as important members of the community we are all REPLACEABLE....

Ive playd with most of you but damn I'm getting tired of the pissing and moaning. Shit isn't getting done fast enough for you... Go play somewhere else till it gets fixed. Don't feel your $11 a month is being spent well... don't buy admin... fuck someone else will. I'm not saying this as someone that doesn't want you guys voicing your opinions or concerns... I'm saying this as someone who thought we were all adults.

You can help Zero by posting things in a mature and organized manner... And no it wont just magically be fixed the next day. Most of you have been here long enough to know that by now... so where is the big shocker?

These forums have been filled with tons of drama and bullshit of late... Not that much has changed in the last month, 6 months , even year. No IBIS isn't dying. Yes there is prob a wave of new shitty admins. Yea the servers have problems from time to time with lag or bugs. None of that's new.
Zero works on it whenever he can.

I agree with Vlad here.

Pissing and moaning isn't getting us anywhere, we just need to post all we can and make the problems known and ZERO will help when he can.

Only thing I do not like is the other clan members mocking the situations.

My sole goal right now is to better GG, since it's always foreshadowed by WCS and ZMOD, to help bring in more people and better the gameplay.

No, nothing is perfect, but it's a nice thought to strive for it.

walterbrunswick
01-12-2010, 01:34 AM
Yea the servers have problems from time to time with lag or bugs. None of that's new.

From time to time? Really? You obviously don't play very often now, do you. It lags pretty badly about 15-20 mins out of every hour, on average.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to point out the flaw in these two statements. How can we get back to the PEW PEW with this much lag?

Jeimuzu
01-12-2010, 01:38 AM
I've been PMing Zero with feedback and such a lot more lately. (He's probably annoyed as hell with me.) 4corners and 3-4 other new maps are finally on the admin's list. Most of them are epic too. I just wish that castle chaos didn't go dark.

As for the lag, Zero will have to explain that.

loka
01-12-2010, 02:04 AM
Lag is really not server related. Lag issues come from how shitty your computer/video card/internet/CSS/location of servers etc. I've come to admit that for as long as I play on a laptop wirelessly, I will have some retarded lag issues. I'm not going to blame the server. The only servers I can actually say there is some tweaking to fix is GG and WCS. Pub works perfectly fine and so does ZM.

Maybe you should test out other servers to see if its just IBIS servers. I know for a fact it's my connection and my laptop. I know for a fact that GG and WCS has some lag issues because others complain about it at the same time. If there is no complaints of a server spike at the same time then it's on your end, and you have to fix it.

Mallissin
01-12-2010, 02:15 AM
The only reason I responded to this thread is because Walter has been a long time welcomed regular on IBIS servers even at the height of any drama surrounding him. I might not have him on my friends list (avoiding drunken IMs), but he's surely a friend to me and IBIS.

But I suppose that's not what IBIS needs. It seems like IBIS prefers guard dogs and Yes-Men instead, like Loka pissing on anyone that complains and berating them, or perhaps the new IBIS member himself, Vlad, who's already shed the guise of regular and called all other regulars "replaceable". Yes, if we're all replaceable our opinions must not matter and if we complain, well, it's a problem with us not IBIS...right, you two?

I guess then the constant issues with the servers themselves are all in our minds. And I guess we shouldn't expect any explanation why, even if we are contributing monthly to the pot supporting the servers. Why should we expect that?

Or how about simple announcements about changes? Or some open discussion about them instead of quickie chats in-game where only a handful hear it? And before people bitch that such things haven't been suggested, they have...several times, over several years. As have many other issues, and while we can forgive them for being overlooked because the one or two guys in charge of the servers can't get to them, well, why are there only one or two guys? Trust issues?

Oh, that's right. They have let certain individuals do special lil projects on the servers. Projects not really mentioned to others, involving those who could be considered detriments to their respective part of the community. So, they seem to trust certain individuals, yet only with those with ulterior motives and out for individual gain.

That's weird, because usually you shy away from rewarding those type of people. Oh wait, perhaps the head of IBIS himself feels he has more in common with these individuals? Is he only out for personal gain with absolutely no interest in nurturing a community?

Maybe, but then again...Loka says EVERY gaming community is like that, so why go elsewhere?

Oh well.

Vladninja
01-12-2010, 02:22 AM

I said "We" that includes myself....

acolyte_to_jippity
01-12-2010, 09:58 AM
mal, you sure seem to have something against zero.

i don't quite understand why though

DeadEyeDeNNi$
01-12-2010, 11:44 AM
I think he just banned him for 2 hours b/c he did not have a demo. If he had one he would have made it perma.

Precisely

Jeimuzu
01-12-2010, 12:03 PM
But I suppose that's not what IBIS needs. It seems like IBIS prefers guard dogs and Yes-Men instead, like Loka pissing on anyone that complains and berating them, or perhaps the new IBIS member himself, Vlad, who's already shed the guise of regular and called all other regulars "replaceable". Yes, if we're all replaceable our opinions must not matter and if we complain, well, it's a problem with us not IBIS...right, you two?

"Without us; do things still have importance?.."

I guess then the constant issues with the servers themselves are all in our minds. And I guess we shouldn't expect any explanation why, even if we are contributing monthly to the pot supporting the servers. Why should we expect that?

You still aren't naming off the specific problems. At least Walter told me one of them was lag, which I was aware of and have no idea how to fix.

Or how about simple announcements about changes? Or some open discussion about them instead of quickie chats in-game where only a handful hear it? And before people bitch that such things haven't been suggested, they have...several times, over several years. As have many other issues, and while we can forgive them for being overlooked because the one or two guys in charge of the servers can't get to them, well, why are there only one or two guys? Trust issues?

There are announcements about changes on the IBIS Gaming Steam Community page, unless you're talking about ahead of time, in which, there really hasn't been that many major changes apart from IBIS members getting mod powers. Also, I think there was actually four leaders of IBIS, but two disappeared to my knowledge.. Maybe that was back when it was co-owned by someone else other than Zero and Jigsaw.

Oh, that's right. They have let certain individuals do special lil projects on the servers. Projects not really mentioned to others, involving those who could be considered detriments to their respective part of the community. So, they seem to trust certain individuals, yet only with those with ulterior motives and out for individual gain.

So what, you want Zero to make a poll on the forums every time he's about to change something and wait a day or so before deciding whether or not to do it?

That's weird, because usually you shy away from rewarding those type of people. Oh wait, perhaps the head of IBIS himself feels he has more in common with these individuals? Is he only out for personal gain with absolutely no interest in nurturing a community?

Maybe, but then again...Loka says EVERY gaming community is like that, so why go elsewhere?

Oh well.

I sometimes have asked myself, what is the purpose of all this? It's for entertainment.. In the start, it was for the game. Later on, you become friends with people, it becomes a place to 'hang out' and have epic moments. So without the community, without friends, without contact, these servers would be meaningless. I can understand that people will get bored of the game eventually, they'll keep screaming for more and more things to be added, but in reality there is only so much you can do on CS:S. Everything after that is just different variations.

This isn't like other communities though, simply because we have others here that we know, and are comfortable with. Even you admitted to that Mallissin.

walterbrunswick
01-12-2010, 12:21 PM
I sometimes have asked myself, what is the purpose of all this? It's for entertainment.. In the start, it was for the game. Later on, you become friends with people, it becomes a place to 'hang out' and have epic moments. So without the community, without friends, without contact, these servers would be meaningless. I can understand that people will get bored of the game eventually, they'll keep screaming for more and more things to be added, but in reality there is only so much you can do on CS:S. Everything after that is just different variations.

This isn't like other communities though, simply because we have others here that we know, and are comfortable with. Even you admitted to that Mallissin.

ZERO would be wise to delegate you some powers. Or Rezel. I don't know if you have any experience modding, but I know Rezel has a lot.

I recall when Rezel was firing up his servers, he was CONSTANTLY taking feedback, and working to improve and tweak the servers. The hardware was good and the bandwidth plentiful, and he was working actively with us, the community, or clan, or gathering, whatever you call it.

Point being, he showed dedication, nurturing, and care. Something that seems to be lacking in this community, primarily from the leaders.

And I believe Ripper said this a while ago, we don't want a load of extra features, just simple, fun, fast, low-latency gameplay. I paraphrased, but it was to that tone.

Jeimuzu
01-12-2010, 01:08 PM
ZERO would be wise to delegate you some powers. Or Rezel. I don't know if you have any experience modding, but I know Rezel has a lot.

I recall when Rezel was firing up his servers, he was CONSTANTLY taking feedback, and working to improve and tweak the servers. The hardware was good and the bandwidth plentiful, and he was working actively with us, the community, or clan, or gathering, whatever you call it.

Point being, he showed dedication, nurturing, and care. Something that seems to be lacking in this community, primarily from the leaders.

And I believe Ripper said this a while ago, we don't want a load of extra features, just simple, fun, fast, low-latency gameplay. I paraphrased, but it was to that tone.

I have a bit of experience with the basic things, but Rezel knows far more than I.

uuntiltheendd
01-12-2010, 01:12 PM
i made a new thread with a question on the lag issue. i was going to post my question in this thread but i decided to make a different thread on it because it wasnt really related to the topic of this thread. sorry for posting this but i see that a few people posting in this thread could help me out with the question in my thread. heres a link http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2652
sorry for the interference.

Mallissin
01-12-2010, 02:00 PM
I sometimes have asked myself, what is the purpose of all this? It's for entertainment.. In the start, it was for the game. Later on, you become friends with people, it becomes a place to 'hang out' and have epic moments.

This is precious. The biggest rank whore I've ever seen in my sixteen years playing online games arguing that "it's only a game." You're one of the people I mentioned as being a detriment. Hiding on spec until the server goes to a map you can build an impossible barricade, forcing a map change to one of those maps without a vote or running to spec when you don't like the people in the barricade with you or even to avoid zombies themselves.

So don't YOU dare make the argument for "let's just all have fun", because it's pretty obvious you're not still here for the fun, but to keep yourself on-top of the ranks and fill whatever hole you have in your psyche that makes you play this way. You're not a role model for other players on the server, you're the epitome of what happens when someone takes things too seriously.

And then you also have the gull to make suggestions that go counter to what you've done and even argued AGAINST in-game.

That's not a horse you're sitting on, that's a pile of bullshit.

Jeimuzu
01-12-2010, 02:17 PM
This is precious. The biggest rank whore I've ever seen in my sixteen years playing online games arguing that "it's only a game." You're one of the people I mentioned as being a detriment. Hiding on spec until the server goes to a map you can build an impossible barricade, forcing a map change to one of those maps without a vote or running to spec when you don't like the people in the barricade with you or even to avoid zombies themselves.

So don't YOU dare make the argument for "let's just all have fun", because it's pretty obvious you're not still here for the fun, but to keep yourself on-top of the ranks and fill whatever hole you have in your psyche that makes you play this way. You're not a role model for other players on the server, you're the epitome of what happens when someone takes things too seriously.

And then you also have the gull to make suggestions that go counter to what you've done and even argued AGAINST in-game.

Wow Mallissin. I can say the same about you and the pile of bullshit. You're more uptight than Loka, and you can't even see it.

First of all, if I didn't enjoy ZM, I wouldn't play it. I don't join spectate to avoid zombies, I join spectate to multitask, because unfortunately I can't spend every moment of my life in ZM.

Secondly, I'm not saying only "Let's all just have fun." I'm saying, there's only so many things you can do with CS:S before it becomes just different variations of things you've probably already done. If you can't stop bitching long enough to see that the community itself plays a big part in the fun factor, then by all means, go right ahead and play a server by yourself Mallissin, see if you enjoy it more than spending your time here. In fact, I encourage it. If you do enjoy it, then I nominate you for hermit of the year.

And finally, you still haven't told me what specific problems there are in ZM. If you answered correctly, maybe some of your bitching would cease because we would be able to look into it. You have my attention for now, but if you don't post anything other than idiotic bickering, I'm not going to bother responding.

I'm beginning to think you're a whore apparently like me, but an attention whore. D=

Christmas
01-15-2010, 05:41 PM
Back on topic!

Here you go Walter:

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z152/SnappledGreen/Pedobear.png

Stop trolling.

-=NYS=- C.O.
01-15-2010, 06:37 PM
Stop trolling.

I'm glad you recognized that one.

THE HOLY SH**T!
01-16-2010, 01:03 AM
*grabs popcorn*

O-wait my 2 cents i almost forgot.

To begin with... Dennis does ban regulars because of his ignorance. He also doesn't know the rules to. He comes into the gungame server and he somehow has "senior" adminship over all the other regular admins.

Another thing is i see what walter is saying about the lags. It is quite rediculous latley. It's actually been very bad, i just decide to not play in the ZM server because i find it a waste of time.

Zer0 keeps saying all these lags will be fixed....When the hell win?.....

+1

Wow Mallissin. I can say the same about you and the pile of bullshit. You're more uptight than Loka, and you can't even see it.

First of all, if I didn't enjoy ZM, I wouldn't play it. I don't join spectate to avoid zombies, I join spectate to multitask, because unfortunately I can't spend every moment of my life in ZM.

Secondly, I'm not saying only "Let's all just have fun." I'm saying, there's only so many things you can do with CS:S before it becomes just different variations of things you've probably already done. If you can't stop bitching long enough to see that the community itself plays a big part in the fun factor, then by all means, go right ahead and play a server by yourself Mallissin, see if you enjoy it more than spending your time here. In fact, I encourage it. If you do enjoy it, then I nominate you for hermit of the year.

And finally, you still haven't told me what specific problems there are in ZM. If you answered correctly, maybe some of your bitching would cease because we would be able to look into it. You have my attention for now, but if you don't post anything other than idiotic bickering, I'm not going to bother responding.

I'm beginning to think you're a whore apparently like me, but an attention whore. D=

No comment.

-=NYS=- C.O.
01-19-2010, 02:12 PM
This thread should have been closed.