In game Name:
Dog Brother #1

Weapons of Choice:
Machine gun, PA PA PA PEW PE PEW PEW.

Maps:
for pub: cs_assault, cs_italy
for gg: NO IDEA :O

Reason for App:
Seems like a good idea. Besides, I think you and I could get along. Besides, I want to convince some of you bishes to play L4D1 & 2 with me, to Advanced/Expert.

Experience:

I started my online gaming with Everquest, and I soon moved to FFXI Online, during that time, I also played Counter-Strike, Starcraft, Diablo I & II. I now play L4D1 & 2, World of Warcraft, Counter-Strike 1.6 & CS:S, Day of Defeat: Source, HL2 Deathmatch, TF2, and so on.

Contact Info:
steam name is deliriumsembrace. E-mail is [email protected]

About me:
I'm 21. I'm going to college for compupu programming. IIT yo. Not ITT.

Nemesis
01-14-2010, 01:23 PM
weren't you banned for hacking or some sort?

Dog Brother #1
01-14-2010, 01:33 PM
I hope you're joking.

anex
01-14-2010, 01:55 PM
Play pub with us this weekend.

Starcraft UMS for the win.

Dog Brother #1
01-14-2010, 02:09 PM
Okay.

Jeimuzu
01-14-2010, 02:13 PM
weren't you banned for hacking or some sort?

Mic spamming.

Good luck though. Keep active and follow the rules. :wtg:

lastgamer
01-14-2010, 03:20 PM
i will play starcraft if theres anyone playing :icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

Dog Brother #1
01-14-2010, 04:45 PM
I'd have to look for the discs. I am certainly not gosu anymore.

XxMastagunzxX
01-14-2010, 05:17 PM

maynard
01-14-2010, 05:19 PM
-1 for obvious reasons.

Dog Brother #1
01-14-2010, 05:29 PM
Obvious reasons, being what? Not getting permanently banned for one little outburst of screaming at adolescent shitheads? You should play some CS:S with me sometime, off the pub, in a more adult-orientated server. We'd have a fun time.

maynard
01-14-2010, 05:48 PM
Obvious reasons, being what?

lol really? ok then...

-you have a total of 5 hours logged on all ibis servers
-you're an immature mic spammer
-you have a shit attitude and are rude
-you joined the forums what... a day ago? ... and the only reason for the join was relating 2 the fact you were temp bannd for being an idiot.

I find it funny that you honesly are asking me as 2 what the obvious reasons are. there's people who have had apps into ibis for years, and there's literally no point in putting an app in until you're an actual known and liked member of the community. 2 get into ibis people have 2 actually like you and see that you're doing good for ibis and helping it as best you can... and well you're only here cause you're a meat head who got a temp ban for acting like a fool. if you can turn a new leaf and from here on out do good things and be a respetable person then power 2 you.. I highly doubt that will happen though.

first impressions last a life time, and you strait fucked up yours.

as stated as before -1 for obvious reasons...

Dog Brother #1
01-14-2010, 06:42 PM
I honestly don't think you're in any shape to be telling me what kind of person I am. Especially based off one minor, temporary ban. And, for the record, I can't imagine a temp. ban being motivation enough to take time out of my day to join a forum.

Now, I understand where you're coming from, delightful insults aside, but I do feel as though I could be a decent contributer to the community. Mostly because I'm a level-headed guy. I rarely act without thinking it out.

For example, I understood why the temp. ban you continue to moan on about was set in place. I was spamming on the mic, being impartial is key to managing your privileges as an admin of a server, op on an IRC network, moderator on a forum, and so forth. So, regardless of the obnoxious teens that stirred me to bitch at them, I broke a rule, and was punished for it. I have not complained once. I respect the decision.

In regards to contributing to the community, there are a variety of things I do that are beneficial. Least of them being an active player on your server. I also desire to start a group to play Left 4 Dead 1 & 2 with on Advanced/Expert difficulties, because, let me tell you, one cannot simply walk into Mordor.

Aside from that, I like playing whatever games seem interesting, and I wouldn't even be applying for membership if I weren't mindlessly addicted to the zombie mod. I have Left 4 Dead, and I spend more time on Zombie mod than I do it, simply because it's difficult to ensure you stay alive, or are able to get the survivors behind their barricades. I've invested the majority of my time since learning of your community to playing on your servers, and I'm also seriously considering putting some money aside each month to contribute to the server's upkeep. Which, I will likely do the moment I get my next paycheck.

The truth is, I love you, maynard.

maynard
01-14-2010, 07:12 PM
I gave ya my reasons as 2 why.
and I don't think id call 5 hours over 2 and a half days "mindlessly addicted to ZM"

all the shit you've done and that I personally don't like about you aside.. id still say -1 on your app. cause you don't know this community, the clan or what it's about. go read every other app. the ppl are applying after doing many things for the community and or clan it's self. and they've also been around for good amounts of time. you're a noobie in these parts (not skill wise calm down) and putting an app in just looks silly on your behalf. you can do whatever you want, but I gave my -1 which still stands for the reasons ive said.

as I said before, I hope you can turn a new leaf and do good things for ibis:wtg::icon_mrgreen:

Dog Brother #1
01-14-2010, 07:30 PM
Do good things for Ibis, or kiss ass? I don't do the latter, be assured of that.

Tragedy
01-14-2010, 09:43 PM
Neutral for now. Do your best to stay out of any/all drama on the forums and it will work out better for you in the end. If anyone posts anything negative about you on here...just take the criticism and keep your mouth shut before 10 pages of nonsense come out of it. Want proof? Go to my app thread. It's the highest viewed app thread on the forums with over 3400 views and over 20 pages involve drama due to me standing up for myself.

Trust me...it's best you just stay out of that type of conversation.

Clone
01-15-2010, 01:47 AM
well already starting things with regulars and he hasn't even met INF yet? we should introduce these two INF might just do some good for us yet and perma ban this guy....

but on another note -666 and really GOOD LUCK on ur app...

Clone

Jeimuzu
01-15-2010, 02:04 AM
It's true that you haven't been here for very long Dog. I have nearly 1000+ hours spent on ZM alone, and just got accepted not too long ago. Whytboiz has been here for what, 4+ years now? But if you're as dedicated to IBIS as its required to get into the clan, then waiting a year isn't that bad.

Vladninja
01-15-2010, 02:10 AM
-1 :headache:
I think Maynard did a good enough job at stating why.

acolyte_to_jippity
01-15-2010, 09:55 AM
i've talked with dog brother in game.

he said he was only making an app because it'd be funny.

Dog Brother #1
01-15-2010, 10:12 AM
i've talked with dog brother in game.

he said he was only making an app because it'd be funny.

Is that an exact quote, acolyte_to_jippity? I don't think it is.

-=NYS=- C.O.
01-15-2010, 11:50 AM
Thread closed as per request from thread maker.