PDA

View Full Version : Mr.BlackIsMr.White App!

mrod
01-17-2010, 08:22 PM
hey im mr.black i want to be in the ibis clan and i think that i should because i have been always like a admin on the zm server and would help with problems if requested and or if i notice them

inthebutt
01-17-2010, 08:31 PM
hey im mr.black i want to be in the ibis clan and i think that i should because i have been always like a admin on the zm server and would help with problems if requested and or if i notice them

dude redo your app in the proper format.

if you don't know what the proper format is look at the apps of those that have been accepted.

maynard
01-17-2010, 08:35 PM

lmfao.....

Bumpkin
01-17-2010, 09:00 PM
even ZERO has said there is no proper format.

Just what people have been using is what someone made up a long time ago.

Good luck!

inthebutt
01-17-2010, 09:06 PM
even ZERO has said there is no proper format.

Just what people have been using is what someone made up a long time ago.

Good luck!

yes, that may be the case but I can assure you looking back on all the apps of people that have been accepted.

no one has gotten in without there app being in that format.

Jeimuzu
01-17-2010, 10:09 PM
Mr. Black is always entertaining to watch. He's been around as long as I can remember.

OMGBEARS
01-17-2010, 10:27 PM
I have to be honest.. I thought Mr. White would have a stronger grasp on the English language than this.

Either way.. +1 - Mr. White is a great player and is always a pleasure to have in my games.

whytboiz33
01-18-2010, 10:31 PM
there is a proper format to make if you are going to get accepted into ibis

then there is a proper format for a fail boat app

ManBearPig <ibis>
01-20-2010, 03:42 PM
Yes there is a proper format. Zero created the first application format years ago, but it has been changed since then. Toasties please don't speak on clan issues you have no knowledge of.

I like titties in the sig btw.

Bumpkin
01-20-2010, 05:43 PM
Yes there is a proper format. Zero created the first application format years ago, but it has been changed since then. Toasties please don't speak on clan issues you have no knowledge of.

I've seen ZERO say himself there was no proper format.

So I apologise if I saw wrong.

maynard
01-20-2010, 06:23 PM
I've seen ZERO say himself there was no proper format.

So I apologise if I saw wrong.

I'm going 2 have 2 agree with whyt here.... ive seen and been around countless guilds/clans/community's in my time gaming.... more so due 2 the 7 years of mmo use... but back 2 my point.... every single serious community or clan/guild ive ever seen has the EXACT same format as we have been using for APP's. when you apply 2 a serious community or clan you personalize your app so every 1 can get a feeling as 2 who you are. just saying "hey I wana join and i play ZM" will not get you anywhere... it also doesn't let people who don't play ZM figure out who you are.

I agree with whyt 100%. and if there is no rule that says you have 2 follow the format EVERY 1 else has... then it should really just be common sense.

would you go apply 2 a job and hand in a resume that says "I want 2 work here, get back 2 me" hell no.

Dog Brother #1
01-20-2010, 07:46 PM
Internet is serious fucking business, guys. :violin:

-=NYS=- C.O.
01-20-2010, 09:34 PM
No need to double post an apology. Its accepted and now we're aware that it has to be proper format.

Christmas
01-20-2010, 09:49 PM

You're welcome.

Bumpkin
01-20-2010, 10:05 PM
No need to double post an apology. Its accepted and now we're aware that it has to be proper format.

even thought it was quoted, it was still missed, hence why I felt the need to restate.

-=NYS=- C.O.
01-20-2010, 10:20 PM
even thought it was quoted, it was still missed, hence why I felt the need to restate.

Fair enough. Carry on.

inthebutt
01-21-2010, 02:05 PM
Fair enough. Carry on.

I don't even think mr.blackismr.white is taking this serious. he hasn't even fixed his app yet.

anex
01-24-2010, 06:07 AM
When is he serious about anything?