PDA

View Full Version : Kick message

pwnage
02-23-2010, 11:29 AM
I was wondering if when i kick/ban someone if I could get it to say a different message than "You were kicked by Admin."

Rapedollar$
02-23-2010, 11:51 AM
nope... sry

ZERO
02-23-2010, 12:14 PM
Actually in the new admin system they will. So in the future this ability will exist.

washythebreaker
02-23-2010, 12:18 PM
Cant you do like ''!kick Pwnage noob'' or something for example? If its SM Admin... Noob would be the reason instead of it saying You were kicked by admin or is it Mani?

acolyte_to_jippity
02-23-2010, 12:39 PM
yeah. i think that would be a good policy to institute. unless it is an emergency kick/ban (i.e. they were a threat to the servers unless you removed them instantly) require any administrative kick/ban to be occompanied with a reason. oh, and ask for it in any unban requests too.

cut down on the number of "i don't know who banned me" threads

pwnage
02-23-2010, 07:13 PM
yeah. i think that would be a good policy to institute. unless it is an emergency kick/ban (i.e. they were a threat to the servers unless you removed them instantly) require any administrative kick/ban to be occompanied with a reason. oh, and ask for it in any unban requests too.

cut down on the number of "i don't know who banned me" threads

Yeah it really would be a good thing to consider implementing into the new banning regulations