PDA

View Full Version : Banned nervous system for racial slurring

alex_mamaroneck
02-28-2010, 01:42 PM
He was banned before for the same thing... 100 mins ban.
his steam is : STEAM_0:1:23109794

Holy-Sonic
02-28-2010, 02:52 PM
He was banned before for the same thing... 100 mins ban.
his steam is : STEAM_0:1:23109794

BabyCakes, you don't have to post all the bans you do,only if they are perma bans

acolyte_to_jippity
02-28-2010, 03:15 PM
he can post them if he wants. it is nice to have a record of stuff like that too.

in fact i think the bans section should have 2 sections (maybe 3)

one for perma's
one for 1hour-7day bans
and one for perma'd so fucking much they're unable to connect to any server, they've been added to any autoban list possible, and have been banned from vent (ala dogbrother#1)

loka
02-28-2010, 03:17 PM
ooo my little fag buddy is back. You should have banned him for 7 days.

alex_mamaroneck
03-01-2010, 10:38 AM
my name is alex not baby cakes..... pwnage said its the rules to post any bans. i figure its best to do that so we have a record of who keeps breaking the rules so we know what to expect from them

acolyte_to_jippity
03-01-2010, 11:03 AM
my name is alex not baby cakes..... pwnage said its the rules to post any bans. i figure its best to do that so we have a record of who keeps breaking the rules so we know what to expect from them

well, first of all pwnage is brand new. don't be taking rule things from him without confirmation from somewhere else.

second, the whore sonic calls everyone baby cakes. he's for sale if you want. good cook but leaves the house a mess especially after his little "shows" he does dispite being told not to.

and third, bans like this really don't need to be posted. however feel free to. it's fine. alternateively, keep an excell spreadsheet on your comp w/ the date, steamID, and ingame name of everyone you ban. w/ a quick description as to why, and another column for "strikes" which count as repeats.

alex_mamaroneck
03-01-2010, 11:56 AM
okey dokey

OMGBEARS
03-01-2010, 12:03 PM
Yup, it's not required that admins post each ban. I only post perma bans and bans of people who might eventually cause trouble that may warrant a perma ban. If you think other admins should pay special attention to someone (if he was mic spamming throughout the night, being purposefully racist, etc, etc) then by all means post it so we can do what we need to do.

We want to keep IBIS servers free of hackers, mic spammers, racism, and any other behavior that disrupts and prevents game play from being fun. This is about the players on IBIS servers who don't break the rules. We want them to have a good time.