PDA

View Full Version : Recoil's App

Recoil
04-02-2010, 10:37 PM
Fav Guns: Silenced M4
Fav Maps: Apartments, playground_x, and maps that don't get played often

Reason For App:

I have been playing CS for a long time(been so long I can't remember when I started). Me and a few of my RL friends have at times run our own servers and moderated them as best as possible. Never had a website for our servers.

I started playing the Ibis servers in August of 2009, at first primarily playing on the WCS server. in the past month or two I have been making appearances on ZM and GG, and now because of the group of people on the pub I've started to make that my primary home. But I still hop into the other servers. Since I found the ibis servers I just don't want to go to any other server to play because of the group of people that play these servers.

I became an admin roughly 2 weeks after starting on Ibis servers because at the time there weren't too many admins on during the times I was on, so I wanted to help out and also keep idiots from ruining gameplay. I think I've done a pretty good job of that. I am a low key admin, I don't care if people insult me if its all in the name of good fun, but if lines are crossed I will not hesitate to punish people who defy the rules, other admins, or ruin the gameplay for Ibis players.

Anyways I'd like to join the clan because I'd actually like to be a full fledged member of this wonderful community and continue to support this community's growth.

Respectfully,
Recoil

SZFlow
04-02-2010, 10:53 PM
Hey, I know I'm pretty new here, I've only been here since early February, but so far I have to admit that Recoil is a damn good admin. I usually only play on the Pub server and Recoil has been fair concerning punishing those that cause a disruption. Another thing that I like about Recoil is that he has a ZERO tolerance policy against racism, and seeing as though I'm one of the few (if not the only) black player on the server, I really respect him for that. All in all, recoil is a great person to play with and he's definitely one of the fairest admins on the server. Whether it's muting/kicking spammers, always having map votes before changing the maps, playing maps that aren't in the rotation, or giving us money when we need it(lol). So all in all I think you guys should consider adding him to your clan. He would represent you guys very well.

Sincerely,
SZFlow

maynard
04-03-2010, 01:44 AM
reocil is a solid admin and a good guy. +1 all the way:icon_mrgreen: :wtg:

matrixninja
04-03-2010, 07:22 PM
I don't think I've seen him Ig ALOT,but Im pretty sure he would make a great IBIS member.

Jeimuzu
04-11-2010, 09:40 PM
Good luck.

-=NYS=- C.O.
04-11-2010, 09:56 PM
Lol !

-=NYS=- C.O.
04-12-2010, 07:57 AM
I don't care if people insult me if its all in the name of good fun, but if lines are crossed I will not hesitate to punish people who defy the rules, other admins, or ruin the gameplay for Ibis players.

You can't punish other admins.

Dual
04-12-2010, 08:24 AM
There alot of Good Paying Admins I've played with ...John Wayne,Twin Blade and Few Others too ..but During the Time I've Seen you.... there been some Issues....I would have waited sometime before posting this App...

I LIKE TURTLES
04-12-2010, 11:45 AM
Another thing that I like about Recoil is that he has a ZERO tolerance policy against racism, and seeing as though I'm one of the few (if not the only) black player on the server, I really respect him for that.

Who gives a shit if you're black. Racism encompasses all. Welcome to IBIS you racist.

Flame on!

-=NYS=- C.O.
04-12-2010, 11:52 AM
Who gives a shit if you're black. Racism encompasses all. Welcome to IBIS you racist.

Flame on!

Yeah, he thinks he's special because he's black. Obama can't help you here. :lmao:

maynard
04-12-2010, 12:13 PM
Yeah, he thinks he's special because he's black. Obama can't help you here. :lmao:

lmfao

Who gives a shit if you're black. Racism encompasses all.

:wtg:

SZFlow
04-12-2010, 07:58 PM
I only mentioned the fact that I'm black because it shows that there are actually good people here....

*cough* :plzdie: *cough*

P.S.: I can't stand Obama

acolyte_to_jippity
04-12-2010, 08:48 PM
I only mentioned the fact that I'm black because it shows that there are actually good people here....

*cough* :plzdie: *cough*

P.S.: I can't stand Obama

^_^

yay

Innocent Hawk
04-12-2010, 09:00 PM

Although I'll admit pointing out he is black (or half-black actually) isn't really something that needs to be brought up all the time, calling him a racist for doing so is nothing but a dick-move on your part.

I'm Norwegian. OH NOES, now I'm a racist too?!1/1oneLOLOLOLOROFL

Recoil
04-12-2010, 09:18 PM
You can't punish other admins.

And reading comprehension must not be your strong point. And just because I defend regular players from admin abuse by any admin or member(you're not special, I'll call anyone out on it) doesn't give you the right to be a dick to me.

At least I can give Dual credit for actually saying something in regards to him not liking me because he and I have problems with each other, but you, all you do is laugh at anyone who doesn't fit your "criteria" or that you have problems with because they stand up to you and your bullshit.

And Dual, when was I supposed to post my app? You do realize I posted this app almost 2 weeks ago right? Well before any of our serious arguments have broken out. And yes, if I posted this 2-3 months down the line none of this would be remembered, but I stand by my actions as they are, as I always will. If I'm wrong, I'll gladly admit it, but neither of you have given me proof for me to apologize for any of my actions.

-=NYS=- C.O.
04-12-2010, 09:34 PM
And reading comprehension must not be your strong point. And just because I defend regular players from admin abuse by any admin or member(you're not special, I'll call anyone out on it) doesn't give you the right to be a dick to me.

At least I can give Dual credit for actually saying something in regards to him not liking me because he and I have problems with each other, but you, all you do is laugh at anyone who doesn't fit your "criteria" or that you have problems with because they stand up to you and your bullshit.

And Dual, when was I supposed to post my app? You do realize I posted this app almost 2 weeks ago right? Well before any of our serious arguments have broken out. And yes, if I posted this 2-3 months down the line none of this would be remembered, but I stand by my actions as they are, as I always will. If I'm wrong, I'll gladly admit it, but neither of you have given me proof for me to apologize for any of my actions.

You were defending Comic, a known hacker and also loved to spam forums and be very disrespectful to IBIS. If that's who you choose to defend then you're making yourself look like a fool. We dont want members who defend piece of shit gamers. Carry on fool.

Kavinsky
04-12-2010, 09:39 PM
You know its kinda funny I play here alot but I don't want in, it just seems like its much more of a curse that a privilege.

-=NYS=- C.O.
04-12-2010, 09:41 PM
Although I'll admit pointing out he is black (or half-black actually) isn't really something that needs to be brought up all the time, calling him a racist for doing so is nothing but a dick-move on your part.

I'm Norwegian. OH NOES, now I'm a racist too?!1/1oneLOLOLOLOROFL

Hey Hawk ! Nice to see you in the forums !

SZFlow
04-12-2010, 09:50 PM
Yet again.... you delete my post.... it's ok... you can't man up to being a horrible person.... oh well...

oh, and don't worry... I have a screenshot of it and no... i won't be spamming the forum with replies...

Dual
04-12-2010, 09:54 PM
Yet again.... you delete my post.... it's ok... you can't man up to being a horrible person.... oh well...

oh, and don't worry... I have a screenshot of it and no... i won't be spamming the forum with replies...

Its was off Topic....This is the App Section...If you wish to Continue Post about me and CO.... Go on Facebook with Comic...IDIOT!

COMIC
04-12-2010, 09:57 PM
Its was off Topic....This is the App Section...If you wish to Continue Post about me and CO.... Go on Facebook with Comic...IDIOT!

this is against respectful rules of the forum.

please dont put me in this....it just shows a form of harrasment..thanks

SZFlow
04-12-2010, 09:57 PM

Should I quote every single offtopic comment made in here? Cause I'm pretty sure mine wasn't the only one.

Dual
04-12-2010, 10:03 PM
Your Disrespecting Ibis Members Here in the forums...and you have the nerve to applied for membership? You do know you are voted in by its members right?

Well best of Luck Recoil:wtg:

Innocent Hawk
04-13-2010, 09:11 PM
Hey Hawk ! Nice to see you in the forums !

Thanks! These forums are definitely useful, but I feel this place is slightly broken. When I send a PM, the message doesn't end up in the sent messages folder, and I can't seem to get quick reply to ever work. :headache:

maynard
04-13-2010, 10:32 PM
Thanks! These forums are definitely useful, but I feel this place is slightly broken. When I send a PM, the message doesn't end up in the sent messages folder, and I can't seem to get quick reply to ever work. :headache:

that's all normal. it's not specific 2 yourself.

-=NYS=- C.O.
04-14-2010, 07:12 AM

I never use quick reply nor have I ever checked my sent folder. Thats just minor stuff. Hopefully that wont deter you from participating in the forums eh ?

SZFlow
04-14-2010, 07:22 AM

The quick reply doesn't work for me either.

But.... to have your sent PMs saved, at the top click user cp, then on the left click edit options, scroll down to the private messaging section and click the last box "When sending private messages the forum can make a copy of the message in your Sent Items folder.
[Check box] Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default"

acolyte_to_jippity
04-14-2010, 07:50 AM
the only problem w/ saving sent pms, is that they also take up apace in your "total pm allowance" room. essentially, if you can hold 50 pms in your box, ones in your sent messeges folder count as well

Innocent Hawk
04-14-2010, 08:53 AM
the only problem w/ saving sent pms, is that they also take up apace in your "total pm allowance" room. essentially, if you can hold 50 pms in your box, ones in your sent messeges folder count as well

Yes, but I like confirmation that my message was sent and to have a backup of my sent message.

acolyte_to_jippity
04-14-2010, 09:00 AM
but anyway, back to the topic (such off topic people here) good luck recoil!