PDA

View Full Version : jjj or funs or something like that.

Rapedollar$
04-13-2010, 09:56 AM
just want a second opinion on this demo.

i think he is hacking but im not sure

dont care about what ppl think of the player, dont say anything unless you watch the demo.

acolyte_to_jippity
04-13-2010, 10:19 AM
hmmm, well, he does seem very good, although he's playing shadow hunter...his screen's not really jerking much, except for at the end, which still doesn't look like aimbotting. Not too many headshots...not real sure there. that's a tough call

Spasm
04-13-2010, 11:39 AM
watched the demo, its hard to say really, but theres time when an aimbot would have raped people and he lets them walk behind them. He does shake but he could have his sensitibity set really high and he could be getting nervous. If I am doing really well I will shake sometimes, but my sensitivity is set low, so its not so noticeable. I would say hes not if I had to make the decision.

acolyte_to_jippity
04-13-2010, 12:13 PM
yeah, his sensitivity is def. high, look when they're in the covered area, and he turns around real quick. though, that could have been an aimbot, it didn't look like one, unless he has a toggling aimbot bound to a key other than fire, and set for body. he'd look at someone, tap the aimbot key, then release (to minimize jerking) and from there aim and shoot normally

edit: but that's not very likely. i'm inclined to say no hacking

matrixninja
04-13-2010, 02:40 PM
Im gonna say he's hacking.It wasn't the fact that he was geting alot of kills,but the fact that as soon as he pops around the corner he instantly turns twords an enemy.For example,when he was heading out of the palace looking building (I dunno what it's called) he instantly turns and takes out an enemy on the stairs.Im not calling it a definate because like previously stated,he might have high sensetivity.But as far as I can see he is probably aimbotting.

acolyte_to_jippity
04-13-2010, 04:18 PM
and yet his accuracy was really bad...plus he's a fucking shadow hunter. most hackers are caught long before lv. 70+

mrjjj
04-13-2010, 08:17 PM
haha I feel special I have my own ban request thread, had to see this for myself :P

I'm really not hacking Rape, I do have high sensitivity, you can tell I don't have an aim bot by how shitty my aim is at some points :s(I blame my dog) and yes I was playing shadow hunter a really OP race. I jerk my screen around sometimes when rounds end for the hell of it, usually because I know people are specing me. But during the game play the only jerks I can see are when I check to see if people are behind me which I do frequently, as should everyone else :P I have max windows sensitivity and ingame sense at around 9.5 "using death adder 3G 1800 dpi mouse" which is awesome btw.

I've been playing on the server since like october 2009, I'm around lvl 500, if I was hacking you would probably have noticed by now. I go by alot of different names but default to jjj usually, I don't have mic volume on(easier to hear footsteps and I have my volume fairly loud), so I only respond to people in chat.

other name's I have used are - funs, gian, kvothe, and other random nonsense..

anyway just wanted to put my 2 cents in, I really enjoy your server and I'd hate for you guys to think I was hacking, I've never hacked in any fps and short of using mousepad in diablo 2, I have never used a hack in any online game I've played. I'd really feel pathetic if at 22 years of age I'm playing a 6 year old game regularly on a server and hacking on top of that, I don't see how that would be any fun.

Anyway see you guys on the server later.

edit** I watched the full demo and I saw at the very end on the last kill I get before the demo ends my screen shakes a lot, I'm not even sure why, when I was playing I don't remember it shaking that much, and I don't get nervous when I play lol.. it's possible the class that was shooting me was causing that. or server/computer lag.

tj26
04-13-2010, 10:15 PM
hey yay i got mentioned in there lol

but on a serious note i've always thought something was a little fishy he no scopes with a scout alot and in the demo the really fishy part was in the tunnel where he starts getting shot and he spins and his crosshairs are right on them

mrjjj
04-13-2010, 10:35 PM
hey yay i got mentioned in there lol

but on a serious note i've always thought something was a little fishy he no scopes with a scout alot and in the demo the really fishy part was in the tunnel where he starts getting shot and he spins and his crosshairs are right on them

Well regarding the no scopes with scout I sometimes put a sticker on my screen where the crosshair would be, because I play on scoutknives a lot.

As for the spin and shot on jesus in that demo, I just reacted, I'm sure everyone has done it, I got shot so I turned and shot him, not sure what else to say. probably got lucky where my crosshair landed, but I 'd like to think it was skill ..:D

I don't know what else to say guys, I don't hack, if you can't take my word for it so be it. it's so easy to watch demo's of people playing well and nit pick, people get good shots in, and people get lucky, some of my m16 head shots even I was surprised by. I could probably make demos of anyone on the server who's on a hot streak, and we can sit hear and find parts where they look like hackers.

acolyte_to_jippity
04-14-2010, 12:47 AM
fuck, get any demo of spasm and you'd think he was hacking at first...and also, he's lv. 500. i say let it go, but be wary in the future

mrjjj
04-14-2010, 10:17 AM
fuck, get any demo of spasm and you'd think he was hacking at first...and also, he's lv. 500. i say let it go, but be wary in the future

lol yeah spasm is a good example, I'm sure he doesn't hack but he has raped me in the face a hell of a lot causing me to use many colorful metaphors.

It's things like this that made me less suspicious of people a long time ago, I've seen aimbotters before, including on the wcs server, and it's usually universal agreement if they are hacking or not (camera always jutting left to right and they snap onto targets from any angle and headshot). I've also seen guys rape the shit out of me and think to myself fucking hacker, when in reality hes probably just playing really well and has some luck on his side, It's to bad that when people get to a certain skill level they have to start worrying about getting banned.

Vladninja
04-14-2010, 02:49 PM
lol yeah spasm is a good example, I'm sure he doesn't hack but he has raped me in the face a hell of a lot causing me to use many colorful metaphors.

It's things like this that made me less suspicious of people a long time ago, I've seen aimbotters before, including on the wcs server, and it's usually universal agreement if they are hacking or not (camera always jutting left to right and they snap onto targets from any angle and headshot). I've also seen guys rape the shit out of me and think to myself fucking hacker, when in reality hes probably just playing really well and has some luck on his side, It's to bad that when people get to a certain skill level they have to start worrying about getting banned.

Actually if its just skill you shouldn't be worried at all about being banned.

Rape saw some way above average skills and had a few concerns... he didn't ban you or plan on it. You know your not hacking so don't worry about it.

He took a demo and brought it to the community. Sorry if that seems a bit paranoid but I am glad we are in a community where people look out for hackers.

Ive playd with you and some of your shots are a bit crazy... but we understand luck and skill can allow a player to do some crazy shit (epically on WCS).

mrjjj
04-14-2010, 05:41 PM
Actually if its just skill you shouldn't be worried at all about being banned.

Rape saw some way above average skills and had a few concerns... he didn't ban you or plan on it. You know your not hacking so don't worry about it.

He took a demo and brought it to the community. Sorry if that seems a bit paranoid but I am glad we are in a community where people look out for hackers.

Ive playd with you and some of your shots are a bit crazy... but we understand luck and skill can allow a player to do some crazy shit (epically on WCS).

I completely understand, and I appreciate the fact that he brought it to the forum to discuss instead of just banning me on suspicion, it gave me the opportunity to give my side. in this case I'm not worried about being banned, because I know you are all being very reasonable, and I know I don't hack.

That being said many servers are not like that, if they suspect anything and an angry admin is on getting his ass kicked, well enough said.. that's more what I was referring to.

That aside, agreed that wcs server definitely makes it harder to tell.

acolyte_to_jippity
04-14-2010, 05:44 PM
pshhh, we all hack over in wcs.

Perry
04-14-2010, 06:59 PM
especially blade lol

acolyte_to_jippity
04-14-2010, 07:26 PM
especially blade lol

wolf you mean