PDA

View Full Version : Crasher - killingspree

chase
05-02-2010, 06:37 PM
Name: KillingSpree!
Steamid: STEAM_0:0:29347137

Hacks: Some sort of a crashing script thingy?

I was playing scoutzknivez in some server when this guy came in and would repeatedly crash not only the server, but everybody's game. It exited out of the game with a hl2 engine error. Some people said it said something about too many proxies running, etc.. I don't remember the exact error but the crasher would repeatedly do it, and even though it didn't happen on an ibis server I figured this would be a good preventative measure for the servers. I just reviewed the demo and it ends as the crash occurs, obviously because it exits the game. I can assure you, Killingspree was the culprit. He was the one saying 5, 4 ,3 ,2 ,1 and it would crash at the end of the countdown everytime.

Before all you retards tell me about format, I'd like to say shut the fuck up, I'll do it in a bit. Nothing pisses me off more than seeing 100 people saying "FORMAT!!"

Edit: formatted for your convenience.

mastercheff
05-02-2010, 07:57 PM
Name: KillingSpree!
Steamid: STEAM_0:0:29347137

Hacks: Some sort of a crashing script thingy?

I was playing scoutzknivez in some server when this guy came in and would repeatedly crash not only the server, but everybody's game. It exited out of the game with a hl2 engine error. Some people said it said something about too many proxies running, etc.. I don't remember the exact error but the crasher would repeatedly do it, and even though it didn't happen on an ibis server I figured this would be a good preventative measure for the servers. I just reviewed the demo and it ends as the crash occurs, obviously because it exits the game. I can assure you, Killingspree was the culprit. He was the one saying 5, 4 ,3 ,2 ,1 and it would crash at the end of the countdown everytime.

Before all you retards tell me about format, I'd like to say shut the fuck up, I'll do it in a bit. Nothing pisses me off more than seeing 100 people saying "FORMAT!!"

Edit: formatted for your convenience.

Well i would help you if i had admin but i don't. It sounds like this guy got the script from mygot or sumthin i guess.

Kavinsky
05-02-2010, 07:58 PM
what server WCS?

chase
05-02-2010, 08:19 PM
what server WCS?

It wasn't on a ibis server. I was just trying to make sure this guy cant do it to ibis in the future.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-02-2010, 08:20 PM
no kav, he saw this guy on another server, and would like him prematurely banned because of this crash script