i will be going solo so somewhere safer iis a must

where should i travel =D

where would you wanna travel?

TheLittlestHobo
05-05-2010, 08:44 AM
Amsterdam.

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-05-2010, 08:46 AM
Is this national or international ? Are you more of a party or outdoors person ?

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-05-2010, 08:59 AM
national or international it dosnt matter but im striving for international

and if it is international i wouldnt mind getting fucked up and fucknig tons of bitches but im more interested in like the geographic side of diffrent countrys ect.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-05-2010, 09:01 AM
i hear amsterdam has some nice mountains

anex
05-05-2010, 09:01 AM
Geographically speaking, South America.

Fucking bitches, Amsterdam.

Rage
05-05-2010, 09:08 AM
pfft. Go to russia and steal a tank and bring it back home.

Whats a better souvenier than a tank?

" Hey look at my tank! what you don't like it? BOOM mother fucker!"

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-05-2010, 09:25 AM
if i were to go to russia id tour the transiberian which is very pricey

south america is where im looking now, Bolivia is cheap and has it all

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-05-2010, 10:08 AM
Going to Aruba in June. I'll let you know how that went.

Other Countries or cities I've visited was Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Cancun, and soon to be Aruba.
I wanna see Europe but the Euro is killing the dollar. I'd lose a shitload of money.
I loved Dominican Republic (Punta Cana). Hot latin chicks and nice scenery...I mean the damn airport is a big giant hut.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-05-2010, 10:18 AM
meh, i'm not one for the whole tropical retreats.

personally, my 4 dream trips would be russia/scandanavia (beautiful, beautiful, land. ) ireland/scotland (again, beautiful and gaelic), washington state (camping ftw!) and alaska

Rage
05-05-2010, 10:22 AM

personally, my 4 dream trips would be russia/scandanavia (beautiful, beautiful, land. ) ireland/scotland (again, beautiful and gaelic), washington state (camping ftw!) and alaska

Why go to all those places when you can go to a place with all that? MAINE!

Its beautiful, great camping, great fishing, unmatched atv trails, we are having our annual musky derby/ mardi gras pretty soon which draws in thousands of people. Oh and we got bears! BEARS!!!!!!

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-05-2010, 10:24 AM

Ever tried scuba diving in caverns or snorkeling in a coral reef. Its a must do in a lifetime. I'm gonna try and skydive this year for the first time.

Bullshit
05-05-2010, 10:38 AM
so i wanna start planning my first travel trip

im not sure where

give ideas

where should i travel =D

Denmark - Copenhagen. its a nice city:wtg:

loka
05-05-2010, 11:16 AM
I second Puerto Rico only because of my bias and the following reasons:

Hot girls
drinking age is 18
no currency exchange - US dollar
they speak English and Spanish
tropical weather

http://www.gotopuertorico.com/

Isla Verde in San Juan is the touristy attraction and where you should look for hotels. Since I have family there, I just stay with them. Another place in PR you should look at is Vieques. It's an island off Puerto Rico that is part of Puerto Rico. It's where the Navy used to do their practice drills. Navy no longer occupies the island and the government has cleaned it up. Since then it is now home to one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.

http://www.gotopuertorico.com/puerto-rico-vieques-culebra.php

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-05-2010, 11:34 AM
I second Puerto Rico only because of my bias and the following reasons:

Hot girls
drinking age is 18
no currency exchange - US dollar
they speak English and Spanish
tropical weather

http://www.gotopuertorico.com/

Isla Verde in San Juan is the touristy attraction and where you should look for hotels. Since I have family there, I just stay with them. Another place in PR you should look at is Vieques. It's an island off Puerto Rico that is part of Puerto Rico. It's where the Navy used to do their practice drills. Navy no longer occupies the island and the government has cleaned it up. Since then it is now home to one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.

http://www.gotopuertorico.com/puerto-rico-vieques-culebra.php

Those places are nice but San Juan has turned to crap.

Kavinsky
05-05-2010, 02:18 PM
Puerto Rico hasn't cleaned up. the last time I was down there there was garbage all over the place, they had just shot their ecomonmy in the foot by kicking the navy out and the crime is still pretty bad in the major cities like san juan

Also the placement of Puerto Rico means your pretty likely to get a 3rd degree burn if you spend a good amount of time in the sun without sunscreen

I'd sooner go to florida than puerto rico again.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-05-2010, 02:23 PM
Puerto Rico hasn't cleaned up. the last time I was down there there was garbage all over the place, they had just shot their ecomonmy in the foot by kicking the navy out and the crime is still pretty bad in the major cities like san juan

Also the placement of Puerto Rico means your pretty likely to get a 3rd degree burn if you spend a good amount of time in the sun without sunscreen

I'd sooner go to florida than puerto rico again.

1) mosquitoes
2) gaters
3) old people
4) fucked up weather

have fun

loka
05-05-2010, 03:14 PM
Those places are nice but San Juan has turned to crap.

I blame the Dominicans. All those illegals, and the sad part is you can tell.

Kavinsky, of course you would get burned. It's called the sun. And since you're probably pasty white, yeah.. you would probably need suncreen and sunscreen = no burn. Unless your genetically accustomed to sun. Secondly, the Navy was not booted by Puerto Rico it self. They fucked up by killing a Navy civilian employee during a practice bombing = massive protest, and now that entire island is property of the US Wildlife Service. They were no where near the main island to boost money or economy. Only military installations is Ft. Buchanan (Army) and two Navy radio bases plus the Coast Guard in Old San Juan. If you knew anything about their economy and current situation (which you clearly don't) it has nothing to do with the Navy's departure.

TheLittlestHobo
05-05-2010, 04:18 PM
Amsterdam.

Kavinsky
05-05-2010, 06:30 PM
I just didnt like it and the navy personal leaving certainly didn't help the local economy any and the locals dont actually take care of most of the island save for the damn beaches.

not to mention the prices of the good hotels or resorts are out of sight and as a tourist and as an english only speaker you'd probably be targeted by criminals if you went out drinking at night in one of the big cities

If you want to go its your choice but I'd make sure to go out with close friends who would watch my back.

If it was me I'd stick to the US and probably go for either Miami or Ft Worth Texas where my brother is.

There is still one thing that boggles my mind about my trips down there WTF was a 25th aniversary Lamborghini Countach doing driving around 10 miles away from Palmas Del Mar in Humacao.

XxMastagunzxX
05-05-2010, 08:02 PM
I'm gonna try and skydive this year for the first time.

I'm planning on doing it this year too!

Nemesis
05-05-2010, 09:50 PM
weren't you just saying a few weeks ago that you didn't even have enough money for food? now you want to go on a trip? seems a little strange, unless it's just dreaming.

maynard
05-05-2010, 09:52 PM
Are you more of a party or outdoors person ?

Lmfao:lmao:

Amsterdam.

hell yeah!

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-05-2010, 09:54 PM
mmmmm dominican chicks mmmm

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-06-2010, 12:05 AM
lol i was but i just got a reinbursment for 7100$

maynard
05-06-2010, 12:23 AM
i just got a reinbursment for 7100$

sexy:wtg:

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-06-2010, 02:00 AM
indeed, not the part where i forked over 3k to my landlord for rent haha

maynard
05-06-2010, 02:05 AM
indeed, not the part where i forked over 3k to my landlord for rent haha

3k? wtf for how many months?

hallwagner
05-06-2010, 03:46 AM
dude...go to florida. specifically indian harbor beach/orlando and vicinity....its fucking awesome, and the airfares pretty cheap too

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-06-2010, 03:59 AM
well it was for 4 months late pay and then 3 months advance and total of 6 months + 3 months of utilites

anex
05-06-2010, 05:48 AM
I wanna see Europe but the Euro is killing the dollar. I'd lose a shitload of money.

There are actually a lot of nice places in Europe that don't use the Euro even though they are a part of the European Union. Bulgaria, Romania, Czech Republic, Denmark, Poland, Sweden and the United Kingdom. They all still have their own currency. So all you have to do is just check the current currency exchange. It is usually in favor of the dollar.

Jeimuzu
05-06-2010, 06:24 AM
I hear New Zealand is nice..

If you go to Florida, stop by Pensacola and we'll go fishing at the beach.

Mexico to me, would feel like a diseased area.. I'd be wearing a hazmat suit.

Apart from that.. Amsterdam.

XxMastagunzxX
05-06-2010, 06:44 AM
Florida owns! International? Japan, Russia, Germany, Alaska, P.R., South Korea....etc

Jeimuzu
05-06-2010, 06:45 AM
No it doesn't. I just like the white sand beaches. Otherwise, it's too hot.

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-06-2010, 07:24 AM
There are actually a lot of nice places in Europe that don't use the Euro even though they are a part of the European Union. Bulgaria, Romania, Czech Republic, Denmark, Poland, Sweden and the United Kingdom. They all still have their own currency. So all you have to do is just check the current currency exchange. It is usually in favor of the dollar.

Unfortunately, Spain has the Euro. That would be my first place to visit in Europe. My family there has been asking to visit them all the time. Whats visiting europe if u cant see France, Italy and Germany ? Poland seems like a good idea just because I'm with a polish girl. Also Sweden seems fine too. As for now, I'll just stick to the tropics. :wtg:

diablo
05-06-2010, 08:35 AM
im from ecuador, south america: We have the Galapagos islands the Andes and the most beautiful beaches of the south region. We use dollars so you dont have to worry about the local currency, the people is nice and very happy. At least 20% of the population speaks english (The middle class and up). The prices are cheap and we have a strong tourism from europe and EEUU. For Europe i was in Hungary just last year and i like it, especially Budapest it has lots of turkish pools, the city is just beautiful, the food and girls. The prices are realitivly cheapers than the rest of europe. People barelly speaks english but it doesnt matter, you can hit a local pub and make lots fo friends just interchanging a few words. For the USA i was in miami on november and i really liked it. Hit in south beach very cheap and confortable teh name is Lorraine (it has weven a web page) it is on collins av. You can ask the hotel manager and he can give u lots of ideas on what to do (ex the keys the waterpark, the gators park, the city tour the night city tour) Another attraction is the bahamas you can take a cruise to the bahamas it is only 4 hours away, but i recommend yo you to stay at least 1 night cause it is hard to come back the same day, just to tired i did it and i dont recommend it to you) I was in argentina 2 yrs ago, in buenos aires i dont recommend this city, you can stay 1 night, it is enough, in the other hand uruguay, punta del este it is tha shit, but you must go there in summer (which starts on december couse of tyhe south latitude) uruguay is just 4 hours on a boat trip and you will find it joyable. It has the the best beaches i ever seen (not for the water or the sand, but for the girls) It was amazing to see such a beautiful girls with such a beautiful bodies. If you need more info please let me know so i can give you hints on hotels and places where to go.

ZERO
05-06-2010, 09:11 AM
Southern Germany or Dominican republic. Both meet your requirements. :wtg:

Having traveled all over Europe I can tell you that the most beautiful geography is in Bavaria and in some parts of northern Italy.

I can also say that the geography of the DR is amazing and unlike any place on earth if you go up to the mountains.

If you go to the DR visit here: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=19%C2%B0%2020%27%200%22%20North%2C%2070%C2% B0%2056%27%200%22%20West&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl

San Jose de Las Matas is really beautiful and if you drive up into the mountains outside of it going west the views are amazing. They recently competed a very nice hotel in that city that is amazing and not expensive. :wtg:

In Germany there are many places to stay but you may want to try a central location in a small town that allows you easy access to the many places to visit all over Bavaria. Try looking at small towns near Kempten im Allgäu such as Sulzberg, Oberallgäu. My family lives in the farm directly north west of the castle and my relatives place is rates 4 star as a hotel rented out my people for vacations. There are two floors available although they fill up a year in advance. There is a hotel in the south part of the town. The area is located close to all major places to visit and the views are amazing. There are lakes scattered all over and even one in Sulzberg. There are festivals all over this region and you would have a great time. :wtg: There are a ton of places to go in Bavaria even if you come every summer there is always more!

diablo
05-06-2010, 03:13 PM
zero dont forget köln, it is the best city for young and single people! god i love the german beer.

Rage
05-06-2010, 03:41 PM
Go to Australia...

Spasm
05-06-2010, 04:38 PM
Going to Aruba in June. I'll let you know how that went.

Other Countries or cities I've visited was Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Cancun, and soon to be Aruba.
I loved Dominican Republic (Punta Cana). Hot latin chicks and nice scenery...I mean the damn airport is a big giant hut.

Nice list, I have been to Jamaica, Puerto Rico and Dominican Republic as well, you are spot on about the chicks. Also been to Cozumel (sucked), Cayman Islands (I liked it) and Roatan - went scuba diving there, was fucking sweet.

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-06-2010, 05:53 PM
well in two years im going on a back back trip woith my uncle from perth aussie, to sydny then boating to the reef for scuba diving and then continuing on to new zaland where my uncle grew up
im excited for that

my roomate did a back pack trip threw south america from panama on down
and has been to ecador, he said it was aamazing

and id like to go to SA first because theres talk about closing machupichu as a tourist site
)=
iv always wanted to see it

Clone
05-06-2010, 07:29 PM
I did Europe last year, London, Amsterdam, Paris and Rome. I suggest all of the above but if you go to amsterdam its 50 Euro for a hooker and about 20 euro for space cakes. Dont spend money in the pigal area in Paris its a rip off...

Im doing Europe again this October and next year its japan in April...

my suggestions..

Clone

Kavinsky
05-06-2010, 10:33 PM
Europes nice but you REALLY need to learn the language of the country your going to before you go otherwise theres really going to be a cultural disconnect once you get there.

ZERO
05-06-2010, 11:14 PM
Less of a disconnect and more of your an American so FUCK YOU. I usually pose as Canadian or another nation if I do not know the local language when over there.

Kavinsky
05-07-2010, 12:32 AM
Good point.

Clone
05-07-2010, 12:44 AM
Less of a disconnect and more of your an American so FUCK YOU. I usually pose as Canadian or another nation if I do not know the local language when over there.

thats funny you should say that i ran into three american guys in Paris who claimed they were Canadian. they got alot of things wrong with canadian geography for example ottawa is NOT in saskatchawan! :D

Either way I found out they were from Ohio wherever that is. But either we had a great party up at the Sacre Coeur :)

Clone

XX0wnsXY
05-07-2010, 02:09 AM
I want to go to finland. It's beautiful there.

Rapedollar$
05-07-2010, 04:12 AM
go to iceland, its a beautiful country and from what i hear the clubs are crazy. plus its beautiful there all year round. i was there in january and it was in the 50s.

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-07-2010, 06:06 AM
hahahaha posing as canadian is no problem considering i have been there 165321632626 times nd have half my fam living there.... eh?

Jeimuzu
05-08-2010, 12:01 PM
Oh gosh.. The Canadians.. THEY'RE MULTIPLYING! AHHHH!

And I know you wouldn't go here, but I want to visit Siberia..

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-08-2010, 12:20 PM
Nice list, I have been to Jamaica, Puerto Rico and Dominican Republic as well, you are spot on about the chicks. Also been to Cozumel (sucked), Cayman Islands (I liked it) and Roatan - went scuba diving there, was fucking sweet.

While in Cancun I rented a car and drove to a ferry that transported me to Cozumel. I also went to Isla Mujeres. I rented a golf cart and drove it around the whole island. Another tourist site was Tulum and Chichen Itza. Great sites to visit when you go to Cancun. Scuba diving was great in DR. I dont plan on scuba dive at Aruba but will snorkel and drive ATVs and such. June 15th here we go !!! Hope Aruba is great as everyone says it is..

Rage
05-08-2010, 12:49 PM
While in Cancun I rented a car and drove to a ferry that transported me to Cozumel. I also went to Isla Mujeres. I rented a golf cart and drove it around the whole island. Another tourist site was Tulum and Chichen Itza. Great sites to visit when you go to Cancun. Scuba diving was great in DR. I dont plan on scuba dive at Aruba but will snorkel and drive ATVs and such. June 15th here we go !!! Hope Aruba is great as everyone says it is..

just watch out for drunk college guys so they don't kill you....

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-08-2010, 07:39 PM
Oh gosh.. The Canadians.. THEY'RE MULTIPLYING! AHHHH!

And I know you wouldn't go here, but I want to visit Siberia..

the transiberian is deff somthing i wish to do

mastercheff
05-09-2010, 06:31 AM

The spirit of Massachusetts is the spirit of America.

DeadEyeDeNNi$
05-09-2010, 10:22 AM
so i wanna start planning my first travel trip

im not sure where

give ideas

where should i travel =D

I'd be checking the local volatility factor on SA as many regions have their ups + downs due to drug wars. If you like game fishing try Costa Rica for the great sail fishing and "other" benefits. Lots of night life. I hear Guatamala is decent too.

Good luck, stay safe, and have fun on your 1st outing :wtg:

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-09-2010, 11:22 AM
I'd be checking the local volatility factor on SA as many regions have their ups + downs due to drug wars. If you like game fishing try Costa Rica for the great sail fishing and "other" benefits. Lots of night life. I hear Guatamala is decent too.

Good luck, stay safe, and have fun on your 1st outing :wtg:

good fishing would deff be somthing id want to do, bigger fish

and thanks =D