PDA

View Full Version : =S2G= BestPlayerAlive aka ritalin ninja

callo
05-06-2010, 10:49 PM
=S2G= BestPlayerAlive(music)
STEAM_0:0:25991192 49:26 38 0 active

IF YOU WANT TO BAN THEM FROM EARTH be sure to have SB_STATUS entered after you start recording in console. That list must show up in console for steambans to accept the ban!

If you entered sb_status place the output in the sb_status section, otherwise just put no. If you only have the steam-ID but did enter sb_status then just put that

******This is the post format to follow*******
In the Title section -> Username Steam-ID

In the Message section ->

Player name:=S2G= BestPlayerAlive(music)
active Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:25991192 49:26 38 0 active
sb_status:no

What hacks:wall hack

Other info:during the time this was taken he was also stacking two eva on one team, not sure if that actually is a restricted class yet.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-06-2010, 11:32 PM
i've never seen ritalin hack dude

maynard
05-07-2010, 01:15 AM
I reviewed the demo, there's nothing out of order what so ever. he's clearly not hacking, not sure how the entire server could have possibly even thought he was lol. if any 1 was hacking ,it was the dude who kept killing him with the glock Lol.

SCRIBBLE
05-07-2010, 02:03 AM
i've never seen him hack and there would have been irrefutable proof of him doing so anytime i've played against him with flame pred.

callo
05-07-2010, 02:09 PM
ya i thought as fucking much huh

ritalin
05-07-2010, 04:42 PM
GUYS GUYS GUYS! :hand: Lets not jump to conclusions right away!
How sure can you be that I don't hack?! Seriously! Did you run a background check on me?! You never know what you might find there.. wallhacking might be one of those things!!!:wall:

:dumb:Dumb fucks like callo(:stupid:) and magnum(:morons:or whoever was complaning:plzdie:) that bitch :cry: about me playing eva don't udnerstand that their bitching makes me want to play eva even more. If I have a power to make you misarble and fuck up your day from thousands miles away after you call me names nd bitch non stop, you better know that i will abuse it:hammer:.

PS: I didn't even bother to watch the demo, post it on youtube so i can attach it to my facebook hahah:007:

ritalin
05-07-2010, 04:45 PM
PSS: Its not "aka ritalin ninja" its Ninja On Ritalin :ninja:

Dumbfuck...:gack:

SCRIBBLE
05-07-2010, 04:57 PM
sounds like a hacker to me.

ritalin
05-07-2010, 05:09 PM
srsly bro, tht bestplayeralive character seems shady to me...

Perry
05-07-2010, 05:28 PM
after that flame. he thought you were a hacker. he brought it here for others to view, and you werent considered a hacker.

Now i consider you a piece of shit who thinks just cuz he is good at a computer game thinks he can talk shit about everyone.

I think we shouldnt let you on the servers anyway fuckface. There was no reason for you to come in here and talk all this shit.

ritalin
05-07-2010, 05:36 PM
Umm he was responding to a sarcastic post with more sarcasim.. LOL

Get your facts straight bro...

Also, is the server located in Canada or something? Cause last time I checked, USA had this thing called Freedom Of Speech

And no I m not flaming, Everyday I play I have to listen to Callo and his "crew" bitching about me "walling". I have a right to retaliate back.

Perry
05-07-2010, 05:53 PM
:headache:

i knew that.....

ugh....

maynard
05-07-2010, 06:15 PM
Also, is the server located in Canada or something? Cause last time I checked, USA had this thing called Freedom Of Speech

Lol Canada has more freedoms than america. in terms of living both countries are the same really, only diff is Canada has free medical, doesn't have a thing like home lan security spying on our phone call conversations and what not, and the government here isn't allowed 2 watch what you're doing online, making torrents legal for download... well not legal.. they just not allowed 2 watch what we do, so it's really just a loop hole.

if you honestly don't think we have freedom of speech in Canada then :stupid:

ritalin
05-07-2010, 06:24 PM
I m saying that, because, I just sat tru a 50 min lecture in my comp class in college last week about how Canada doesn't allow their citizents express their opinion in public on public celeberties or goverment people etc, how you will get arrested if you protest or are racist or make public remarks about someone but you dont have proof. ( I KNOW ITS A RUN-ON SENTNACE)

:hail:

maynard
05-07-2010, 06:34 PM
I m saying that, because, I just sat tru a 50 min lecture in my comp class in college last week about how Canada doesn't allow their citizents express their opinion in public on public celeberties or goverment people etc, how you will get arrested if you protest or are racist or make public remarks about someone but you dont have proof. ( I KNOW ITS A RUN-ON SENTNACE)

:hail:

you kidding? who ever gave that lecture obviously doesn't know wtf they're talking about.

you can't stand on street corner screaming "steven clement (random name) molests children! and promoting that cause that's slander, but other then that, we protest our government (the 40% of Canadians who care) and other shit all the time. hope you're not paying for classes that give you false information Lol.

ritalin
05-10-2010, 09:10 AM
I don't pay attention at all unless they are slandering Canada :P j.k ing lol