PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Gungame player

XX0wnsXY
05-07-2010, 01:22 AM
Wether it be because they make you laugh a lot or they are just great competition..which is your favorite player to play with in Gungame?

Mine is Depository, because he is my 4 year gaming buddy and he is always lots of lolz and good competition.

Special mention to Mag because he is always awesome :)

Nagarachi is cool because he is just too funny..and great competition.

Also feel free to post other variations like:

Those you hate to play with because they are too good and make you feel like you should be playing hello kitty, instead.

I'll start: Lastgamer, Spasm, Nemesis, and sometimes rawr. Grr rawr.

Useless thread may be useless, but it passes time.
Post yours.
No bromancing on this thread, plz.

Spasm
05-07-2010, 02:48 AM
Wether it be because they make you laugh a lot or they are just great competition..which is your favorite player to play with in Gungame?

Mine is Depository, because he is my 4 year gaming buddy and he is always lots of lolz and good competition.

Special mention to Mag because he is always awesome :)

Nagarachi is cool because he is just too funny..and great competition.

Those you hate to play with because they are too good and make you feel like you should be playing hello kitty, instead.

Post yours.
Sadly I am still waiting on my RMA parts to get here, so no counter-strike for me :(

XX0wnsXY
05-07-2010, 02:55 AM
Sadly I am still waiting on my RMA parts to get here, so no counter-strike for me :(

This is not on topic, spasm. LOL J/K. Well hurry back so you can kick my arse some.

hallwagner
05-07-2010, 03:02 AM
mine is any gungame player that ive invited to play gungame because they havent played it before. theres alot of enjoyment about showing someone something new and teaching them how its done. i dont know why though :smirk:

XX0wnsXY
05-07-2010, 03:09 AM
mine is any gungame player that ive invited to play gungame because they havent played it before. theres alot of enjoyment about showing someone something new and teaching them how its done. i dont know why though :smirk:

If they stick with it. I've shown some people gungame and they end up quitting usually. :/

mag36
05-07-2010, 03:13 AM

Post yours.

Well damn I guess I should start playn HELLO KITTY then. Cause i hate the fact i get owned by everyone!:reddot:
But in all seriousness just like to play don't care if i Lose or Lose Im just there to have fun and a good time.
But I'LL give props to everyone that's actively in the forums and play gungame . Cause there's just something satisfying about knowing the prick in the forums before blowing their head off in gungame.

XX0wnsXY
05-07-2010, 03:14 AM
here here.

mag36
05-07-2010, 03:22 AM
i think of it like this "I remember that Fucker he liked _______ in the forums" :reddot: :camper:

Kavinsky
05-07-2010, 05:45 AM
Mag I think the reason why your having so much trouble is because your trying to aim, just try and focus on flowing with the action and learning where your guns hit under full auto fire and you should be owning in no time.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-07-2010, 08:21 AM
Mag I think the reason why your having so much trouble is because your trying to aim, just try and focus on flowing with the action and learning where your guns hit under full auto fire and you should be owning in no time.

it's time to free your mind mag. GG is made up of rules, rules like gravity, just like the real world. Rules however, are meant to be broken.

hallwagner
05-07-2010, 12:03 PM
If they stick with it. I've shown some people gungame and they end up quitting usually. :/

lol...happens to me too :banghead:

Spasm
05-07-2010, 01:07 PM
I miss dogweazel :(

acolyte_to_jippity
05-07-2010, 01:42 PM
I miss dogweazel :(

i don't. he was an annoying fuckhead

Rage
05-07-2010, 03:26 PM
After all the help with admin 0wns, i don't even get an honorable mention :(

And my favorite GG player is probably blade, because 75% of the time he is up for partial blinding players and making it super fun.

XX0wnsXY
05-07-2010, 04:16 PM
After all the help with admin 0wns, i don't even get an honorable mention :(

And my favorite GG player is probably blade, because 75% of the time he is up for partial blinding players and making it super fun.

You are rarely there. Of course I enjoy playin' with ya.

Rawr
05-07-2010, 05:51 PM
Can I be my own favorite player?

lastgamer
05-07-2010, 07:37 PM
oh snap im on ownx's list. i hate playing ownx too :icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen:

XX0wnsXY
05-07-2010, 08:04 PM
Can I be my own favorite player?

No, that's cheating :P

XxMastagunzxX
05-07-2010, 10:45 PM
I'm obviously everyone's favorite player.

Rage
05-08-2010, 07:54 AM

This is a true statement

The random, "FUCK YOU" 's are hilarious. Also the countless tourettes guy clips you have.

Rawr
05-08-2010, 04:52 PM
This is a true statement

The random, "FUCK YOU" 's are hilarious. Also the countless tourettes guy clips you have.

They were but after the 1.452 x 10^24 time I'm ready for some new material. Perhaps some duke nukem clips are in order.

DeadEyeDeNNi$
05-08-2010, 08:04 PM

Yes, yes... Masta you are DEFINITELY a LEGEND.....in your own mind!!!

ROFLMAO

Owns... u made me cry :cry:

BladeTwinSwords
05-09-2010, 09:19 AM
Very easily has to be Mastagunz. His clips make me laugh so hard.

XX0wnsXY
05-09-2010, 08:02 PM
Yes, yes... Masta you are DEFINITELY a LEGEND.....in your own mind!!!

ROFLMAO

Owns... u made me cry :cry:

what'd i do?

Nemesis
05-09-2010, 11:41 PM
i don't like too many of you people, most of you make me sick.

StarsMine
05-10-2010, 12:24 AM
Frenchy was fun to play with, we always gave her a hard time.

Zero is always fun to play with.

other favs are Ren, Ninja, and Fender

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-11-2010, 10:34 AM
dogweazel, is more annoying then hall pretending to abuse admin xD

although im prolly not at the top of any bodys list either o.O

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-11-2010, 03:22 PM
I Like Turtles is my favorite. He can pew on me anytime....:lmao:

I LIKE TURTLES
05-11-2010, 03:35 PM
I Like Turtles is my favorite. He can pew on me anytime....:lmao:

NYS, you have no idea.................

I was just about to come and shit on this thread.... but now i can't.

HAHA I like playing with all of you, bc raping your faces and dropping feces in your open mouths is very appealing to me.
:wtg:

THE HOLY SH**T!
05-11-2010, 04:43 PM
NYS, you have no idea.................

I was just about to come and shit on this thread.... but now i can't.

HAHA I like playing with all of you, bc raping your faces and dropping feces in your open mouths is very appealing to me.
:wtg:

charlie bite me pew pew pew.

Was fun and help me kick the shit out of turtles. :icon_mrgreen:

tupacs cousin
05-11-2010, 10:22 PM
probably Kiro because I find immigrants adorable

Nemesis
05-11-2010, 11:47 PM
probably Kiro because I find immigrants adorable

Kiro isn't funny, just sad.

tupacs cousin
05-12-2010, 03:48 PM
Kiro isn't funny, just sad.

you would be sad too if your mother had cancer

I LIKE TURTLES
05-12-2010, 09:38 PM
you would be sad too if your mother had cancer

Shaddup queer. Go flame about your free beta key.

A Baby Panda
05-13-2010, 12:50 AM
Favorites? Turtles, Envy, Ren, Mag, Blade, DogWeazel, Lastgamer, I'm probably forgetting people. Basically my friends and people who kick my ass...

tupacs cousin
05-13-2010, 07:39 AM
Shaddup queer. Go flame about your free beta key.

I gave Zero that beta key

acolyte_to_jippity
05-13-2010, 07:47 AM
I gave Zero that beta key

i'ma quote mastagunz here "DO YOU SUCK DICK?"

tupacs cousin
05-13-2010, 10:45 AM
i'ma quote mastagunz here "DO YOU SUCK DICK?"

no he was the first to pm me

get off the computer and go sign up to a gym acolyte you fat fuck

acolyte_to_jippity
05-13-2010, 11:03 AM

why do you think i'm fat? i'm just curious, because that seemed to come out of nowhere

Perry
05-13-2010, 11:40 AM
since we play on computers he is stereotyping that you are a fat nerd living in your parents basement.

which is probably what he is doing.

I LIKE TURTLES
05-13-2010, 01:01 PM

LOL!!!! I think we started off on the wrong foot. Anyone who talks like out of nowhere is great.

tupacs cousin
05-13-2010, 04:31 PM
since we play on computers he is stereotyping that you are a fat nerd living in your parents basement.

i've shared an apartment since I was 18 some people have jobs and dont read these forums and play css or whatever other fucking game you play all day.

and are you going to deny you're a fat fuck acolyte? please do. You would swear you were fucking co-owner of the server the way you talk on the forums and i'm not going to mention any names but alot of the admins recognize it and talk shit about you on a daily basis

acolyte_to_jippity
05-13-2010, 05:22 PM
i've shared an apartment since I was 18 some people have jobs and dont read these forums and play css or whatever other fucking game you play all day.

and are you going to deny you're a fat fuck acolyte? please do. You would swear you were fucking co-owner of the server the way you talk on the forums and i'm not going to mention any names but alot of the admins recognize it and talk shit about you on a daily basis

i am not a fat fuck.

if you have a problem with the way i act here, then i'm sorry, but that's none of my concern. if anyone knows me, they'd recognize that i don't give a fuck exactly what people say about me. and honestly, i'd welcome you to mention names. in fact, i'd welcome those admins themselves to come out here and tell me. i won't care much. i have those who i can count as my friends, and those who i don't like. everyone else though, they're just people i meet in a server or online. so please, tell me who talk shit about me? because honestly, i'd love to thank them. the fact that they talk about me at all, especially to people like you, tells me that i'm at least known.

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-13-2010, 05:48 PM
i am not a fat fuck.

if you have a problem with the way i act here, then i'm sorry, but that's none of my concern. if anyone knows me, they'd recognize that i don't give a fuck exactly what people say about me. and honestly, i'd welcome you to mention names. in fact, i'd welcome those admins themselves to come out here and tell me. i won't care much. i have those who i can count as my friends, and those who i don't like. everyone else though, they're just people i meet in a server or online. so please, tell me who talk shit about me? because honestly, i'd love to thank them. the fact that they talk about me at all, especially to people like you, tells me that i'm at least known.

dont worry we are all as fat and fuycky as the rest <3

my fuppa grew over my penis im such a fat fuck

Rage
05-13-2010, 06:06 PM
I talk shit about you jippity... just like those girls in 2 girls 1 cup! Shit everywhere!!!!! <3

A Baby Panda
05-13-2010, 06:39 PM
This thread got wildly off topic...

acolyte_to_jippity
05-13-2010, 06:48 PM
dont worry we are all as fat and fuycky as the rest <3

my fuppa grew over my penis im such a fat fuck

talk to clone. he'll give you tips

and rage, fuck you lol.:lmao:

XX0wnsXY
05-13-2010, 07:52 PM
This thread got wildly off topic...

Uh huh. So.. who wants to take this train in the right direction? I'll start....

The noisesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

oops. wrong thread.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-13-2010, 08:06 PM
Uh huh. So.. who wants to take this train in the right direction? I'll start....

The noisesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

oops. wrong thread.

but wait!! there's a great noise at the door! it's pub! and it has bad news for owns. pub's pregnant.

XX0wnsXY
05-13-2010, 11:00 PM
but wait!! there's a great noise at the door! it's pub! and it has bad news for owns. pub's pregnant.

mag did it.

Vladninja
05-13-2010, 11:09 PM

Wow I know I'm late but I feel a need to respond to this...

I live in the basement of my parents house would you (or anyone else) like to talk shit to me?

My mom got Cancer a few years back and my step dad was laid off from his job of seven years....

I pay the mortgage payment and all the utilities... its all my parents can do to cover the medical bills... so am I a loser for helping out my family in their time of need after supporting me for 18 years... please go ahead... Id love to hear a response.

I don't have to live in my parents basement but I do it out of choice to help them in their time of need.... If that's so wrong please let me know...

XX0wnsXY
05-14-2010, 12:06 AM

I live in the basement of my parents house would you (or anyone else) like to talk shit to me?

My mom got Cancer a few years back and my step dad was laid off from his job of seven years....

I pay the mortgage payment and all the utilities... its all my parents can do to cover the medical bills... so am I a loser for helping out my family in their time of need after supporting me for 18 years... please go ahead... Id love to hear a response.

I don't have to live in my parents basement but I do it out of choice to help them in their time of need.... If that's so wrong please let me know...

I have something to say...

My GNOMEEEE!!! NOOOOO.

um on topic: I think your situation is a lot different from someone just sitting in their parents basement out of pure lack of motivation.

Anyway,

We need to see if we can get my Gnome to the end again. Soon. :D

tupacs cousin
05-14-2010, 12:33 AM
i am not a fat fuck.

all I want is one squeeze of those titties

mag36
05-14-2010, 03:03 AM
mag did it.

Wait its not mine!!! I swear I havent touched pub in months, must be yours acolyte

hallwagner
05-14-2010, 05:29 AM
:smirk:all insults aside. my favorite gungame player would probly either have to be spasm or mos def. spasms just a funny fuck, who somehow never had a problem with me, even after i called him a hacker idk how many times. mos def's just a cool dude, who provides competition i can actually handle

acolyte_to_jippity
05-14-2010, 08:12 AM
Wait its not mine!!! I swear I havent touched pub in months, must be yours acolyte

no way, i stay away from nys's whore

Perry
05-14-2010, 03:56 PM

See no you have reasons to be living there. And very good ones. Im referring to the stereotypical 25+ no job, not supporting himself or others while living in there parents basement mooching off of them. I never said you were a fat loser and i was making the stereotype. OBVIOUSLY IF YOU RED WHAT YOU JUST POSTED YOU WOULD SEE THAT.

StarsMine
05-14-2010, 04:46 PM
I have something to say...

um on topic: I think your situation is a lot different from someone just sitting in their parents basement out of pure lack of motivation.

Shit, I have been caught. :whistle:

Spasm
05-14-2010, 06:52 PM
:smirk:all insults aside. my favorite gungame player would probly either have to be spasm or mos def. spasms just a funny fuck, who somehow never had a problem with me, even after i called him a hacker idk how many times. mos def's just a cool dude, who provides competition i can actually handle

awww i wuvs u too :D dude RMA is taking 4ever. I cant wait until I am back playing again.

hallwagner
05-15-2010, 07:33 AM
awww i wuvs u too :D dude RMA is taking 4ever. I cant wait until I am back playing again.

fuck yeah! spasm and nicolas cage on gungame and zm.....good times....we need u back...dont bring your hax this time tho

Lt Pancakes
05-15-2010, 02:43 PM
^ this dude obviously.

hallwagner
06-02-2010, 04:53 AM
also weedeater was fun as hell to play gungame with. hes probably one of my favorite css players let alone gungame. but he hasnt been online in forever, which makes me a sad panda :mini triste:

Insaniac
06-25-2010, 01:11 AM
Shoutout to Dennis, my favorite gungame player. Living legend and the best of all time.

mastercheff
06-25-2010, 07:21 AM
I was close to winning last night, I was around lvl 18 to nade lvl but I'd say.....everyone on the forums basically.

-blink-
06-25-2010, 09:21 AM
gg not the thing for me....so i say everybody that plays better then me...

Solarsoul
06-29-2010, 08:11 AM
Mine is hmd_brian he has helped me and was the first friend I made on my new account

Leroy Jenkins
06-29-2010, 06:52 PM
mines is hallfagner casue i pwn him 24/7

GetKnocked
06-29-2010, 08:55 PM
Me and Farmer.

hallwagner
06-29-2010, 09:10 PM
mines is hallfagner casue i pwn him 24/7

not true hackroy lagkins