PDA

View Full Version : what do all of you do for work or make money?

brentidge
05-11-2010, 02:08 PM
i recently found my self needing a job after not having one for so long i started puting flyers on doors for 2.50 a flyer witch makes me about 100 bucks a day i was just thinking what does every one eles doo

acolyte_to_jippity
05-11-2010, 02:09 PM
lol, i leech off of my folks while i'm at college, and right now i'm looking into getting a job as a quality control lab technician at a microbiological testing company.

in my "off" semesters (drexel students go 2-terms in school, 2-terms on co-op) i'm gonna be working at some company, either managing their it network, or actually coding craps.

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-11-2010, 03:03 PM
New York State government slave worker.

TheLittlestHobo
05-11-2010, 03:19 PM
New York State government slave worker.

Or a high class hooker.

StarsMine
05-11-2010, 03:19 PM
I live with my parents, however I do work for all my fun toys.

I am a Sexton

Fireye
05-11-2010, 03:24 PM
Sysadmin for a Govn't contractor with a medium sized company.

Lovely Ritta
05-11-2010, 03:24 PM
Going to school for nursing so I live off of my parents, but I work as a CNA to pay for my nice things. HATE the job. :assault::reddot: Way underpaid for the amount of work I do.

Rapedollar$
05-11-2010, 04:02 PM
i hook.... and sling rocks... i also kill ppl occasionally.

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-11-2010, 04:09 PM
i hook.... and sling rocks... i also kill ppl occasionally.

well what hhe said, only i dont hook, i pimp.

Rapedollar$
05-11-2010, 04:10 PM

mikey you are WAY too big of a bitch to pimp...

Rage
05-11-2010, 04:18 PM
I run a grapple skidder. SO starting in a couple weeks, I won't be around much at all for a good long time. I make 10/hr and overtime is cash, and I get a lot of overtime :wtg:

This is what I drive. Next time you bastards wipe your ass, I expect a thank you!
http://www.deere.com/en_US/cfd/forestry/deere_forestry/media/images/landing/stories/Sunshine02.jpg

Jeimuzu
05-11-2010, 04:22 PM
I was a bit of a contractor for awhile, building fences, putting drywall up in houses, knocking down walls.. Different stuff every day. I also helped my mom's bf start an antique car bodyshop called Aero. Sometimes I would do work there and what not. But as of now, until I move into my apartment in June, I'm unemployed. Hopefully over the summer I can get a job as a nighttime watchman at a mattress factory until fall comes around. (College starts then, and I'll be getting plenty of money from grants and scholarships.)

Rage
05-11-2010, 04:29 PM
James come work with me! I tried that whole college thing. Did a year at Unity College under the 'Conservation Law Enforcment' program... aka to be a Game Warden. Than I went transfered to my home town university... University of Maine at Fort Kent under the 'Criminal Justice' program. Only good thing about college was the parties and girls, than i got offered me current job and dropped out.

XX0wnsXY
05-11-2010, 04:41 PM
I have been a nurse for 2 1/2 years, and working at this nursing home for 5 years.

Ritta, I also started out as a CNA, and trust me I know how hard it is, but you will be that much better of a nurse having been a CNA first. You will really understand how they feel when you're supervising them and be able to relate to their issues.

Jeimuzu
05-11-2010, 04:47 PM
James come work with me! I tried that whole college thing. Did a year at Unity College under the 'Conservation Law Enforcment' program... aka to be a Game Warden. Than I went transfered to my home town university... University of Maine at Fort Kent under the 'Criminal Justice' program. Only good thing about college was the parties and girls, than i got offered me current job and dropped out.

Sad thing is, I can't care less about parties or girls (seeing as I have one already.. Then again I wonder how that'll work out over long distances..). If all goes to hell I'll come work with you. I don't mind a hard day's work.

I've thought about doing three or four things.. Computer tech.. Federal/Gov job.. Maybe even a Firefighter/Cop.. The big one though was becoming a radiologist. I just don't want to do anatomy -_-'.. Which is kind of required to be a Firefighter now days too.. (Medical tech degree required and what not.)

mag36
05-11-2010, 04:52 PM
Im considered Self employed Maintenance/Grounds keeper for a Family owned Mortuary. But really I just do anything they ask me. Everything from setting heavy dead bodies on the prep tables, to stocking and cleaning casket show room to mowing and maintaining the several properties that the family owns.

But hopes to be leaving that crap soon

Jeimuzu
05-11-2010, 04:53 PM
I feel sorry for you Mag.. You're right in the middle of a potential zombie invasion.

Rule number 103: Bring a shovel and a knife.

mag36
05-11-2010, 05:01 PM
I feel sorry for you Mag.. You're right in the middle of a potential zombie invasion.

Rule number 103: Bring a shovel and a knife.

lol dont worry got both there, along with Gas trimmers and a Chainsaw

๖ReS
05-11-2010, 05:18 PM
I'm an assassin.

Nemesis
05-11-2010, 05:52 PM
just graduated last week, going to the police academy.

Rage
05-11-2010, 05:53 PM
One of you just took a shit i know it! I better get a thank you or you can start wiping your ass with plastic!

maynard
05-11-2010, 05:56 PM

+1:wtg:

but seriously, I grow weed n sell it, do concrete once in a while. taking my TESLA certification course in sept, then going 2 teach English some where.

Rapedollar$
05-11-2010, 07:03 PM
just graduated last week, going to the police academy.

mounties go to an academy? i thought you just sign up and get a horse and a funny hat...

Lovely Ritta
05-11-2010, 08:39 PM
I have been a nurse for 2 1/2 years, and working at this nursing home for 5 years.

Ritta, I also started out as a CNA, and trust me I know how hard it is, but you will be that much better of a nurse having been a CNA first. You will really understand how they feel when you're supervising them and be able to relate to their issues.

Yeah, I've been working at this home for the elderly for a while now and I've really developed an appreciation for the experience despite how hard it's been. Still think CNA's are underpaid, it feels like the majority of what the RN's do is paperwork and they get all the money. I can't wait to get my BSN. ^^

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-11-2010, 09:43 PM
im reeping unemployment benifits

Nemesis
05-11-2010, 09:45 PM
mounties go to an academy? i thought you just sign up and get a horse and a funny hat...

never would have thought it eh? they also teach us how to not shoot friendlies in the back, maybe you guys should get some of that training...

XxMastagunzxX
05-11-2010, 10:14 PM
I work in a meat store. I am also in school training to be an automotive service technician.

THE HOLY SH**T!
05-11-2010, 10:23 PM
I work in a meat store.

Exspected !

LMAO :icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen:

maynard
05-11-2010, 10:24 PM
I work in a meat store. I am also in school training to be an automotive service technician.

gimmie a discount on steaks?:wtg:

chase
05-11-2010, 10:36 PM

Looks like we share the same goal in life. I don't understand what it is about cars that interest me so much.

I currently work at Canadian Tire (retail store for all you foreigners.) :D
I do everything there :| way underpaid.

XxMastagunzxX
05-11-2010, 10:37 PM
You need your ASE certs.

Nemesis
05-11-2010, 10:38 PM
Looks like we share the same goal in life. I don't understand what it is about cars that interest me so much.

I currently work at Canadian Tire (retail store for all you foreigners.) :D
I do everything there :| way underpaid.

which one do you work at?

XxMastagunzxX
05-11-2010, 10:39 PM
Don't tell nemesis because he'll come rape you in the asshole.

chase
05-11-2010, 10:43 PM
which one do you work at?

Tecumseh and Huron church

Don't tell nemesis because he'll come rape you in the asshole.

Thats alright. I know where he lives. His house will be burnt down with him in it.

Clone
05-11-2010, 10:45 PM
investigator for retailers... basicly stalking the employees till they steal and then arrest their ass and charge them for theft, fraud, etc.

Clone

Nemesis
05-11-2010, 10:55 PM
Tecumseh and Huron church

Thats alright. I know where he lives. His house will be burnt down with him in it.

can i return my rollerblades? they're only slightly used and i was lied to by your sign.

loka
05-12-2010, 01:24 AM
eBay. Made 500 dollars from a boxing match I won on Monday... annnnnd... soon I'll be slinging and hooking... except I pimp with finesse.

KɅΞW
05-12-2010, 01:33 AM
eBay. Made 500 dollars from a boxing match I won on Monday... annnnnd... soon I'll be slinging and hooking... except I pimp with finesse.

I see the "Muay Thai" in your sig, so I'm just wonder if that's the type of boxing you train?

loka
05-12-2010, 01:38 AM
I see the "Muay Thai" in your sig, so I'm just wonder if that's the type of boxing you train?

yeah. muay thai and regular boxing.

Poker$tar$
05-13-2010, 03:07 AM
Poker

uuntiltheendd
05-13-2010, 09:45 AM
Going to school for nursing so I live off of my parents, but I work as a CNA to pay for my nice things. HATE the job. :assault::reddot: Way underpaid for the amount of work I do.

im in school for nursing too. :wtg:
but i have part time jobs at abercrombie and old time burger.

DrTran
05-13-2010, 09:57 AM
I torture college students by teaching them the beautiful topic of mathematics in a small university.

Rick12337
05-13-2010, 11:52 AM
I work the night shift 10-7 at wallmart stocking the dairy stuff. sucks but I make $11 an hour with benifits so hey its a steady job.

Spasm
05-14-2010, 06:47 PM
I just got a job building and reparing electornic circuits...

BladeTwinSwords
05-14-2010, 07:09 PM
Poker

Doesn't surprise me.

I do what Poker does though not nearly as good.

I mostly do off end jobs. Teaching people how to use computers for $10/hour.
Moving people in and out.

My in-college job is a statistician. I do surveys about college life and compare it to other colleges. I make $20 an hour and it serves me well.

My out-of-college job is a medical secretary (laugh all you want). I pull charts on patients and make $15 an hour.

StarsMine
05-14-2010, 07:48 PM
Doesn't surprise me.

I do what Poker does though not nearly as good.

I mostly do off end jobs. Teaching people how to use computers for $10/hour.
Moving people in and out.

My in-college job is a statistician. I do surveys about college life and compare it to other colleges. I make $20 an hour and it serves me well.

My out-of-college job is a medical secretary (laugh all you want). I pull charts on patients and make $15 an hour.

shit 20$ an hour, you make a lot of money in that college of yours.

chase
05-14-2010, 09:22 PM
can i return my rollerblades? they're only slightly used and i was lied to by your sign.

Go for it. Do something to make them look defective. Let me know when you come in so that I can get a laugh out of it.

KɅΞW
05-15-2010, 10:28 AM
I manage my family's restaurant, but I don't get any salary or wages, I get to keep the whole thing(profit):wtg:. Though its not as much as it used to be before because we are still recovering from the recession :banghead:

brentidge
05-15-2010, 02:26 PM
I manage my family's restaurant, but I don't get any salary or wages, I get to keep the whole thing(profit):wtg:. Though its not as much as it used to be before because we are still recovering from the recession :banghead:

nice i have been manager of a few restaurants it is fun as long as you got good employes

Lt Pancakes
05-15-2010, 02:34 PM
Play professional paintball and im in premed

Hitman
05-15-2010, 03:10 PM
I am a Funeral Director in the great state of New YORK!!!!!

Btw heres a tip for asome quick bucks: Ask any funeral home in your area if they need someone as a pallbearer (45-60 bucks) for an hours work or to do removals (you need a car and msut be flexible to do removals at 4am and stuff)

Nemesis
05-15-2010, 08:26 PM

Btw heres a tip for asome quick bucks: Ask any funeral home in your area if they need someone as a pallbearer (45-60 bucks) for an hours work or to do removals (you need a car and msut be flexible to do removals at 4am and stuff)

removals? whats that? like if the funeral home os low on buisness you go out and create some?

Lovely Ritta
05-15-2010, 11:14 PM

Oh nice, there's not enough male nurses out there.

Also, Dr.Tran, that is just pure evil. I'm taking diff eq this quarter and I want to shoot myself because my teacher is such a pain in the ass.

StarsMine
05-15-2010, 11:16 PM

one wonders how awkward it gets when the onion test is performed.

mag36
05-16-2010, 06:51 AM

removals? whats that? like if the funeral home os low on buisness you go out and create some?

Usually what that means is your on call for a home death call, so you make 45 to 60 bucks drive a hearse to a house at late hours of night remove the body from the house and drive it back to the funeral hime. My funeral home requires a nice suit for that though

BladeTwinSwords
05-16-2010, 07:41 AM

Also, Dr.Tran, that is just pure evil. I'm taking diff eq this quarter and I want to shoot myself because my teacher is such a pain in the ass.

I thought multi-var was much harder than diff eq.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-16-2010, 11:11 AM

i'm a cs major. i don't take either. instead i am taking calc 3 right now. calc 3 is sequences, series, inf. series, power series, taylor series, and maclaurin series...

the entire college agrees that calc 3 is harder than calc 4 (multi-variate calc) or diff eq, or even linear algebra.

Hitman
05-16-2010, 01:07 PM
Usually what that means is your on call for a home death call, so you make 45 to 60 bucks drive a Hurst to a house at late hours of night remove the body from the house and drive it back to the funeral. My funeral home requires a nice suit for that though

:wtg: right on the money except its called hearse not hurst and we use mini vans for that :) and the going rate in nyc for a removal is 80 bucks for an extra man.

Christmas
05-16-2010, 01:57 PM
:wtg: right on the money except its called hearse not hurst and we use mini vans for that :) and the going rate in nyc for a removal is 80 bucks for an extra man.

Heh.

I should try that sometime.

brentidge
05-16-2010, 02:07 PM
so cloud your telling me i can go pick up dead people and bring them to funeral homes for money? that sounds so fuckiong easy throwing bodys in the back of a van do all funeral homes need these people?

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
05-16-2010, 02:24 PM
My husband and I own a cable construction business, plus I was working from home doing customer service for two years but being on the phone all day drives me nuts so I quit.

So now I just do all the paperwork and billing for our company and take care of my puggies :)
(We are getting another pug in two weeks!)

Lovely Ritta
05-16-2010, 03:24 PM
i'm a cs major. i don't take either. instead i am taking calc 3 right now. calc 3 is sequences, series, inf. series, power series, taylor series, and maclaurin series...

the entire college agrees that calc 3 is harder than calc 4 (multi-variate calc) or diff eq, or even linear algebra.

At my school to take diff eq you have to have concurrent enrollment in calc 4. Calc 3 was harder than calc 4 for me but diff eq is a REAL pain in the ass, the teacher is just horrible to us, so I guess that's what it really depends on. Plus it's completely useless. I'm never going to use this shit after I'm out. Especially since I'm going to be a nurse. =x

And linear algebra is just a joke in comparison to diff eq and calc 3/4.

DrTran
05-18-2010, 01:54 PM
Odd, every math major I know thinks Calc 3 is easier than Calc 2, this is in Texas btw. Linear Algebra is simple... though I hate matrices. I remember differential equations, I had to teach myself that material using the cd that came with the book as the professor was a joke -_-
I'm actually a nice teacher, most of my students like me, even those I end up failing lol.

Lovely Ritta
05-18-2010, 03:27 PM
Odd, every math major I know thinks Calc 3 is easier than Calc 2, this is in Texas btw. Linear Algebra is simple... though I hate matrices. I remember differential equations, I had to teach myself that material using the cd that came with the book as the professor was a joke -_-
I'm actually a nice teacher, most of my students like me, even those I end up failing lol.

lol I think it probably just depends on the way it's taught and the teacher. Diff Eq's really a pain in the ass though.

How does it feel to fail a student? >.> lol I'd feel so shitty about it.

SCRIBBLE
05-18-2010, 08:21 PM
Usually what that means is your on call for a home death call, so you make 45 to 60 bucks drive a hearse to a house at late hours of night remove the body from the house and drive it back to the funeral hime. My funeral home requires a nice suit for that though

after the navy i took a vacation and got a part time as a removal person for a funeral home in tallahassee. good money with 45 a head plus hourly and a gas card, especially for a vacation job.

just got out of construction consultation and i'm literally just getting started as a mechanical surveyor for a few rigs off angola's coast.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-18-2010, 08:27 PM
...i'm not quite sure you should put it that way. 45 a head is great, but...it just sounds...wrong.

at least you didn't say you got 45 for carting a stiff around

SCRIBBLE
05-19-2010, 01:24 AM
...i'm not quite sure you should put it that way. 45 a head is great, but...it just sounds...wrong.

at least you didn't say you got 45 for carting a stiff around

why not? i only got money for the heads.

Rapedollar$
05-19-2010, 02:17 AM
i just got my new 45.... you have any needy corpses that would like a "few" ounces of copper and lead into their skull/whatever i hid (depending on how drunk i am)?

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-19-2010, 07:17 AM
i just got my new 45.... you have any needy corpses that would like a "few" ounces of copper and lead into their skull/whatever i hid (depending on how drunk i am)?

Which Make and Model ? ?

Rage
05-19-2010, 09:37 AM
I'm thinking of buying a handgun, got my eyes on a Sig Sauer P226 .40 cal.

Would be great to have in the woods, shoot a couple moose with it.

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-19-2010, 09:48 AM
I'm thinking of buying a handgun, got my eyes on a Sig Sauer P226 .40 cal.

Would be great to have in the woods, shoot a couple moose with it.

I have the Sig Sauer P229 Elite Stainless .40 S&W. I love it !

Rage
05-19-2010, 09:51 AM
Thats a nice gun, but I am not a fan of super compact handguns. I want something that when I pull it out, people will be like "well, don't fuck with this guy". Not just laugh and ask if it shoots peas.

I was at a gun shop awhile back and they have a nickle plated 357. Omg what a nice gun.

KɅΞW
05-19-2010, 10:11 AM
What's do you guys think of Glock? I plan on getting a handgun maybe by the end of this year. I did some research and it seems that my choice would be between Sig Sauer and Glock. And this is basically just for home defense, I really don't plan on carrying a gun around with me outside.

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-19-2010, 10:11 AM
Thats a nice gun, but I am not a fan of super compact handguns. I want something that when I pull it out, people will be like "well, don't fuck with this guy". Not just laugh and ask if it shoots peas.

I was at a gun shop awhile back and they have a nickle plated 357. Omg what a nice gun.

Compact is needed when you have to conceal carry. I'm thinking as buying the S&W MP340 .357. Its very small and lightweight but packs a punch.

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-19-2010, 10:50 AM
What's do you guys think of Glock? I plan on getting a handgun maybe by the end of this year. I did some research and it seems that my choice would be between Sig Sauer and Glock. And this is basically just for home defense, I really don't plan on carrying a gun around with me outside.

I have a Glock 26 and its a nice gun but I love my Sig P229. Glocks can do the job just as well. What caliber are you looking to buy ?

KɅΞW
05-19-2010, 12:10 PM
I don't know much about guns, but maybe 9mm or .45? They seem to have very good stopping power.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-19-2010, 12:12 PM
i'm pretty sure glock 26 and sig p229 are both 9mm

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-19-2010, 01:16 PM
i'm pretty sure glock 26 and sig p229 are both 9mm

Actually you're wrong. The Glock 26 is 9mm but my Sig p229 is .40 s&w

acolyte_to_jippity
05-19-2010, 01:27 PM
Actually you're wrong. The Glock 26 is 9mm but my Sig p229 is .40 s&w

ah. my bad

loka
05-19-2010, 01:51 PM
229 can be changed into i think 4 different ammo sizes. the 9mm model cannot be changed.

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-19-2010, 06:05 PM
229 can be changed into i think 4 different ammo sizes. the 9mm model cannot be changed.

You are correct. 357 40 9mm and also 22 lr.

Rapedollar$
05-19-2010, 08:08 PM
i just got my new pistol a few days ago. its sexy! para ordinance model 1911 in 45acp.

i dun have a camera to show you the awesomeness

Rage
05-19-2010, 09:43 PM
I found a tech 9... oh the smiles that thing could bring.

diablo
05-20-2010, 05:43 PM
i work with my father in construction and importing construction materials and tools. Its not an office job so its fun!

Tickle Me Emo
05-20-2010, 05:58 PM
I have a Glock 26 and its a nice gun but I love my Sig P229. Glocks can do the job just as well.

I say go to a gun store and feel 'em up, shoot them if you can (if you have a range that rents guns for range shooting, or has "test" guns). Guns, especially handguns, are a lot of personal preference. I was looking at a Glock 26 and ended up with an S&W MP9c (9mm compact) because it fit my hand perfectly. Shooting it is a joy.

Pic:

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/5396/swmp9mmcompact.th.jpg (http://img3.imageshack.us/i/swmp9mmcompact.jpg/)

Since that is all very off-topic: I send resumes to employers to make money. The great state of Maryland (and my previous employer) pay me for doing so. Blah unemployment. I'm doing audio engineering as a hobby in hopes that it will turn into a career. We shall see.

loka
05-20-2010, 07:53 PM
You are correct. 357 40 9mm and also 22 lr.

The 9mil is the one that federal law enforcement uses me thinks, and they do it on purpose so your not able to change the clip.

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-22-2010, 06:52 AM
I say go to a gun store and feel 'em up, shoot them if you can (if you have a range that rents guns for range shooting, or has "test" guns). Guns, especially handguns, are a lot of personal preference. I was looking at a Glock 26 and ended up with an S&W MP9c (9mm compact) because it fit my hand perfectly. Shooting it is a joy.

Pic:

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/5396/swmp9mmcompact.th.jpg (http://img3.imageshack.us/i/swmp9mmcompact.jpg/)

Since that is all very off-topic: I send resumes to employers to make money. The great state of Maryland (and my previous employer) pay me for doing so. Blah unemployment. I'm doing audio engineering as a hobby in hopes that it will turn into a career. We shall see.

You're right about that. I had to install and extended grip on my glock 26 because my pinky finger was hanging. The gun dealer suggested it and it was a perfect grip aftwerwards.

hallwagner
05-27-2010, 10:49 AM
i sell drugs and my body.....nah im currently unemployed, looking at schools....thinking umd...hmm

acolyte_to_jippity
05-27-2010, 11:07 AM
i sell drugs and my body.....nah im currently unemployed, looking at schools....thinking umd...hmm

try for umbc or umcp.

both amazing schools, beautiful campuses too

Cal45
06-19-2010, 02:09 PM
I have 2 businesses: One in online marketing and the other is mobile iPhone repair.

Perry
06-19-2010, 02:50 PM
I fly in a rickity 45 year old KC-135. I look from the ass end and stick a long tube into other planes while in flight.

Rawr
06-19-2010, 04:55 PM
try for umbc or umcp.

both amazing schools, beautiful campuses too

UMBC is very high ranked school at the moment. I'm an alumni from there, college park is a nicer campus, but in the year I spent there, I think you're better off at UMBC for undergrad and UMCP for grad+. But you hall, stay the fuck out my school system.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-19-2010, 05:56 PM
UMBC is very high ranked school at the moment. I'm an alumni from there, college park is a nicer campus, but in the year I spent there, I think you're better off at UMBC for undergrad and UMCP for grad+. But you hall, stay the fuck out my school system.

oh god umcp has a beautiful campus.

i mean holy shit!

Rage
06-19-2010, 08:50 PM
I got a raise already. But on a sadder note, my boss broke my skidder :(

inthebutt
06-19-2010, 09:50 PM
Play professional paintball and im in premed

I wanna know what pro team you play for???

maynard
06-19-2010, 11:40 PM
I wanna know what pro team you play for???

I smell BS

Christmas
06-20-2010, 12:15 AM
I grind steel for 10 hours a day, 4 days a week. The money is good but the job is pretty shitty.

Majoring in architecture at arguably the best archi school in the nation.

THE HOLY SH**T!
06-20-2010, 01:03 AM
Nursery, 3-4 days a week, usually 945-345.

like 9 bucks and some change an hour.

and suck off guys, and im a pro dirt bike rider.

Rawr
06-20-2010, 01:13 AM
Pro means you make money doing it. And money means REAL money. Real means good, and good means at minimum $65,000 a year, but $85,000 is closer to good.

maynard
06-20-2010, 01:24 AM
$65,000 a year, but $85,000 is closer to good.

where exactly did you get these figures? and are you talking about dirt biking or paintball?

FAil Boat
06-20-2010, 02:30 AM
Until I get hired, I ask my mom. :/ not having a job sucks. :(

maynard
06-20-2010, 03:42 AM
Until I get hired, I ask my mom. :/ not having a job sucks. :(

how old are you?

Rage
06-20-2010, 07:11 AM
how old are you?

12 I do believe. If not, he acts like it.

I'm making 11/hr now, working 65+hrs a week, and my overtime is payed cash :icon_mrgreen:

Only thing about that is it kinda sucks when I go to the bank to buy a new truck, I can't show the that I make double what I actually do. :headache:

FAil Boat
06-20-2010, 01:44 PM
how old are you?

12 I do believe. If not, he acts like it.

I'm making 11/hr now, working 65+hrs a week, and my overtime is payed cash :icon_mrgreen:

Only thing about that is it kinda sucks when I go to the bank to buy a new truck, I can't show the that I make double what I actually do. :headache:

And how do I act 12?

Payed in cash.. mmm. I wish my old job did that. Woulda been schweet.

Perry
06-20-2010, 02:25 PM
its ok. you all pay for my paycheck! thanks guys!

BorealHound
06-21-2010, 12:27 AM
Well, for the moment let's just say I'm between jobs. I had a job as a science tutor at the university I'm going to for the past 2 years, but I'm pretty much out of work for the summer since school's out. Starting this fall I'll be student teaching, so I guess that kind of counts as a job. That I don't get paid for. That I actually have to pay ~$3500 to do -.-

maynard
06-21-2010, 02:37 AM
And how do I act 12?

gj at avoiding the question...

FAil Boat
06-23-2010, 03:35 PM
gj at avoiding the question...

Thanks I try.

I'm 20 btw.

Hitman
06-23-2010, 03:43 PM
Recent statistics have showed that people are willing to spend more and more on their loved ones on a funeral. Thanks for your monies lol

FAil Boat
06-23-2010, 03:46 PM
Lol. Probably because of that bailout insurance companies are more willing to pay more for that shit.

maynard
06-23-2010, 04:02 PM
Thanks I try.

I'm 20 btw.

LIES! I want hair and finger nail samples!

send them 2 Canada

we only have 1 house here, so it shouldn't be an issue finding it. thx.

Solarsoul
07-12-2010, 10:45 AM
I work in an electronic manufacturing plant. build component boards I'm head of my area which is called my tech I build and case and ship as a sub contractor for a company named Mactek The items I build can be found here Www.Mactekcorp.com completely build and assembly it all

Darkphoenix
07-12-2010, 02:14 PM
i work in the canadian military, im in training right now but i will be fixing electronics in aircrafts.

loka
07-12-2010, 04:42 PM
Canada has a military?

Asset Protections at Best Buy. I watch employees pick their nose or wedgie and customers steal or do the same as the employees, and apprehend them for being low life faggots who have to steal shit to support their drug habit.

eBay.

And then in October my military career will kick off. Fun shit.

Wojonatior
07-12-2010, 11:23 PM
Psh, I don't make money. I just laze around. :P

Darkphoenix
07-13-2010, 09:24 AM
Canada has a military?

Asset Protections at Best Buy. I watch employees pick their nose or wedgie and customers steal or do the same as the employees, and apprehend them for being low life faggots who have to steal shit to support their drug habit.

eBay.

And then in October my military career will kick off. Fun shit.

yes we do, its also regarded as one of the best.

Holy-Sonic
07-13-2010, 10:26 PM
well I maybe 14, but at my high school, they pay me $10 to give my peer evauations, about school life and shit... I make reports about indiviuals that I believe are stressed or need someone to talk to.. also known as PLUS
peer leading Uniting Students.... well it pays to get 400 a week =[

acolyte_to_jippity
07-13-2010, 10:34 PM
well I maybe 14, but at my high school, they pay me $10 to give my peer evauations, about school life and shit... I make reports about indiviuals that I believe are stressed or need someone to talk to.. also known as PLUS

sooooo...you rat on 40 of your fellow studens/week?

you must be popular beyond belief

boomer0901
07-13-2010, 11:27 PM
I work for a shit hole of a construction company here in MN, but it pays well and I don't have to deal with a whole lot of ass hats.

StarsMine
07-14-2010, 01:22 PM
sooooo...you rat on 40 of your fellow studens/week?

you must be popular beyond belief

massively popular
40 a week, yeash, you repeat people often?

I must say though 400 a week is actually quite nice, I dont get anywhere near that

maynard
07-14-2010, 01:27 PM

Lol... rats should have there throats slit.. and you're full of shit, no school is going 2 pay a 14 year old kid 400 dollars a week for going "oh, billy susan and 8 others seem depressed and might need someone 2 talk 2 them" it's a fucking school, 90% of the ppl are depressed, confused or angry with life Lol... give be a break.

loka
07-14-2010, 01:30 PM
Lol... rats should have there throats slit.. and you're full of shit, no school is going 2 pay a 14 year old kid 400 dollars a week for going "oh, billy susan and 8 others seem depressed and might need someone 2 talk 2 them" it's a fucking school, 90% of the ppl are depressed, confused or angry with life Lol... give be a break.

Not true. Schools that have issues or have problem areas will employ outstanding academic students to do certain jobs. I was employed in high school to be a peer mediator since I found myself in the middle of a lot of fights. Got paid 100 dollars a week to do it. Some other friends would get paid for being tutors.

maynard
07-14-2010, 01:31 PM
Not true. Schools that have issues or have problem areas will employ outstanding academic students to do certain jobs. I was employed in high school to be a peer mediator since I found myself in the middle of a lot of fights. Got paid 100 dollars a week to do it.

there's like a beyond big diff between 100 dollars a week and 400... I also highly doubt sonic is an "oustanding academic student"

StarsMine
07-14-2010, 01:32 PM
Yea when i have a real job and only get 300 a month, 400 a week for being a rat is just odd

maynard
07-14-2010, 01:33 PM
Yea when i have a real job and only get 300 a month, 400 a week for being a rat is just odd

I don't care what loka or any 1 says, sonic is not making 20 thousand a year by ratting on 40 ppl a week at the age of 14 Lol...

StarsMine
07-14-2010, 01:35 PM
I don't care what loka or any 1 says, sonic is not making 20 thousand a year by ratting on 40 ppl a week at the age of 14 Lol...

He doesnt do it during the summer, or I hope he doesnt anyways

maynard
07-14-2010, 01:40 PM
still like 16k

I don't doubt sonic is a rat, but I do doubt what he's being paid cause it's not realistic, and it's not true lol. +, his medical bill in the end after time goes by and thousands of people realize he's just a rat will surpass what he has made any way lol

loka
07-14-2010, 01:42 PM
I was making 16k a year at the age of 17. I worked 3 jobs and I cared more about making money and spending it wildly than school. I had open opportunities. Sorry you don't seem to understand some people are given some fucking lucky situations.

maynard
07-14-2010, 01:43 PM
I was making 16k a year at the age of 17. I worked 3 jobs and I cared more about making money and spending it wildly than school. I had open opportunities. Sorry you don't seem to understand some people are given some fucking lucky situations.

and I'm sorry you believe whatever lies and exaggerations that sonic decides 2 throw out there.

loka
07-14-2010, 01:44 PM
I don't believe anything that half you people say. It's the fucking internet. Get over it, dude. Sonic could be a fucking 35 year old Asian midget for all I know. Who cares

maynard
07-14-2010, 01:47 PM
Sonic could be a fucking 35 year old Asian midget for all I know. Who cares

nahhh, his age checks out with how he's presented himself in the past on the forums...... but as for the Asian part.... 1 can only wonder.

XxMastagunzxX
07-14-2010, 08:41 PM
I call bullshit

SCRIBBLE
07-14-2010, 10:09 PM
It doesn't matter, we won't find out the truth anyways. If he is lying then he has a reason he wants it believed (something lacking in his life outside of the internet). If he is not lying then we're all calling bullshit on something that is true.

Waste of time.

Holy-Sonic
07-15-2010, 01:21 AM
there's alot of shit that they deduct like 25 percent gets fucking taxed so -4000 and -8000 goes back to the school as fundraisers so -8000 oh gee 4000 for 9 months not that bad :)

I don't believe anything that half you people say. It's the fucking internet. Get over it, dude. Sonic could be a fucking 35 year old Asian midget for all I know. Who cares

loka I like how you get to the point, did i sound like a 35 year old? i say not popularity so/so i don't hang with the jocks I hang with the occastional rejects

scribble[nuke];76870']It doesn't matter, we won't find out the truth anyways. If he is lying then he has a reason he wants it believed (something lacking in his life outside of the internet). If he is not lying then we're all calling bullshit on something that is true.
Waste of time.
anyways its just luck I'm just one of the few that got lucky. Plus, Irvine is one of the best school districts in California it will do what ever it takes to get everyone straight A's and looking happy for the interviews and etc.. anything that will get them money.. anyways since we have budget cuts for this year i only get 3000 this year.