PDA

View Full Version : subway

acolyte_to_jippity
06-07-2010, 07:00 PM
ok folks, what do ya'll get when you go to subway?

myself, i always get either meatball marinara w/ american cheese on italien herb and wheat, or tuna w/ bacon and american cheese and little sweet peppers and lettuce on regular italien

Clone
06-07-2010, 07:12 PM
a foot long Chicken Teriyaki on whole wheat, with shredded cheese, toasted. Lettuce, Pickles, Onions, Green peppers, Salt+Pepper, Honey Mustard.

With maybe two chocolate chip cookies

Clone

Rawr
06-07-2010, 07:24 PM
Can we upgrade this to high class? Like which city in Italy do you think makes the best cream sauce?

maynard
06-07-2010, 07:42 PM
Can we upgrade this to high class? Like which city in Italy do you think makes the best cream sauce?

....??????

anyway, I've been ordering the same thing for like 10 years...the sweet onion chicken teriyaki. orange cheddar, lettuce, tomatoes, onion, black olives, jalapenos, sweet onion sauce, mayo, salt n pep on Italian herb and cheese bread... fucking pwwns.

oh, and never toasted.

Rawr
06-07-2010, 08:14 PM
on the scale of 1 to mundane, I give this an 8.2.

brentidge
06-07-2010, 09:23 PM
i get chicken bacon ranch i no i am a fatty but instead of ranch i get chippotle saouce toasted with lettus onion black olive and crushed red peppers

hallwagner
06-07-2010, 11:28 PM
i get the chicken bacon ranch with just lettuce..mmmm

XX0wnsXY
06-08-2010, 07:03 AM
i get chicken bacon ranch i no i am a fatty but instead of ranch i get chippotle saouce toasted with lettus onion black olive and crushed red peppers

I lol'd lots.

I always get an italian with provologne, banana peppers, jalepenos, oil and vinegar, and mayonaise.

It's fuckin' awesome.

XxMastagunzxX
06-08-2010, 02:38 PM
Ham and cheese with lettuce and oil and vinegar on italian bread.

BladeTwinSwords
06-08-2010, 02:46 PM
Meatball Marinara

JUKE
06-09-2010, 10:30 PM
i get a sweet onion chicken teriaki footlong with onions tomatoes and lettus toasted...yesterday i went out and this doushebag decided to leave it in a little too long.... BLACK it came out i was pissed :assault:

acolyte_to_jippity
06-09-2010, 10:49 PM
ok, tonight was the most fail i've ever seen at subway. i ask for my normal, tuna w/ bacon. i see him making a chiken and bacon, and i figured that was the person before me's sandwich. nope! the dumbass didn't hear "tuna" he heard "chiken". then, i shrugged and said fuckit, and to customise it i asked for sweet peppers, lettuce, and barbeque sauce. the lady puts the peppers and lettuce on, then reaches for the ranch dressing. now, i lead a sheleterd life, but i'm pretty sure there's a big difference between barbeque sauce(red) and ranch dressing (white). i mentioned it to the guy at the register, who sees me every other day when i come through and mentioned it to him, and he only charged me for a 6 inch sandwich, w/out bacon because they fucked it up so bad.

BladeTwinSwords
06-09-2010, 11:24 PM
What's sad is that I never go to Subway when I'm away at college. I go to this sandwich shop called ABP (Au Bon Pain).

maynard
06-10-2010, 12:17 AM
Lol I wouldn't pay for a sammich they fucked up. if they burnt mine, or screwed up what's on it, then I wont pay for it.

brentidge
06-10-2010, 10:32 PM
i am with maynard on this one dont fuck up a fat guys food becouse you know i will be yelling till i get that shit for free ha then i wouldent mind because i would take the free sub and then go back in line and get the right sub lol 2 for one! then you can go home to the girl and be like oh i thought you might be hungery so i got you a sub lol

Rawr
06-10-2010, 10:35 PM
i am with maynard on this one dont fuck up a fat guys food becouse you know i will be yelling till i get that shit for free ha then i wouldent mind because i would take the free sub and then go back in line and get the right sub lol 2 for one! then you can go home to the girl and be like oh i thought you might be hungery so i got you a sub lol

You honestly depress me.

maynard
06-10-2010, 10:41 PM

all I was saying is that I''m not going 2 pay for something that I either didn't order, or is burnt.

I don't make public scenes and scream till I get free shit,I just want 2 pay for what I ordered is all.

loka
06-10-2010, 11:07 PM
Let's see....

6 inch Sweet Onion Chicken Terriyaki on wheat with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, olives.

Or...

6 inch Veggie Delight on wheat with American Cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, olives, and red wine vinaigrette.

And next time I go I'll get what my friend normally tells me is delicious...
6 inch Grilled chicken with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, olives and red wine vinaigrette.

Deeeeeelicious.

maynard
06-10-2010, 11:28 PM
Let's see....

6 inch Sweet Onion Chicken Terriyaki on wheat with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, olives.

atta girl loka!:wtg:

loka
06-11-2010, 09:29 PM
atta girl loka!:wtg:

I keep it real with the Chicken Terriyaki haha. Subway is the only healthy fast food place there is. Gotta have a consistent favorite :P

XX0wnsXY
06-11-2010, 09:48 PM
I got a veggie delight today with THE INSIDE OF THE SUB SCOOPED OUT and light ranch. It was healthy and fucking good!

Cal45
06-15-2010, 07:05 PM
I always get the club on wheat or italian herbs&cheese with everything on it.

D-Monic
06-15-2010, 08:56 PM
Footlong Subway Melt on Italian Herbs and cheese toasted, Pepperjack cheese, Mayo, Lettuce, Black Olives, a few onions, jalapenos, Salt+Pepper, and a lil oil and vinegar.

:wtg:

loka
06-15-2010, 10:29 PM
I got a veggie delight today with THE INSIDE OF THE SUB SCOOPED OUT and light ranch. It was healthy and fucking good!

whats the point? just get a salad then :P

Rapedollar$
06-15-2010, 10:41 PM
Footlong Subway Melt on Italian Herbs and cheese toasted, Pepperjack cheese, Mayo, Lettuce, Black Olives, a few onions, jalapenos, Salt+Pepper, and a lil oil and vinegar.

:wtg:

jesus fucking christ man, where have you been?

i miss you!

XX0wnsXY
06-15-2010, 11:08 PM
whats the point? just get a salad then :P

I don't know. Salads just aren't as good.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-16-2010, 08:52 AM

i miss you!

this is why yu need me. my topics bring the old members back

D-Monic
06-17-2010, 10:24 PM

i miss you!

no homo....i miss you guys too. hows the pub nowa days? i just been skating and working. i got married last sat. :violin:and went to florida for the week. got shitty at some poolside bar there rofl

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-17-2010, 10:36 PM
buffalo chicken sub with blue cheese ranch jalapenos banna peppers, southwest chipoltle sauce
american cheese parmesan chedder hot sauce, extra buffalo sauce and red pepper
white bread or cheeder bread

amounting to over 10$ for a foot long

i have a problem

Rapedollar$
06-18-2010, 11:12 AM
no homo....i miss you guys too. hows the pub nowa days? i just been skating and working. i got married last sat. :violin:and went to florida for the week. got shitty at some poolside bar there rofl

good for you bro! hows the kid?

D-Monic
06-18-2010, 12:57 PM
good for you bro! hows the kid?

shes good....turns 2 next month. got her trying to play mario on the snes

Rapedollar$
06-18-2010, 08:33 PM
you sir are a scholar and a gentleman. get em hooked young!

edit: anyone know how i can make the gif in my spray actually work?

acolyte_to_jippity
06-18-2010, 09:02 PM
you sir are a scholar and a gentleman. get em hooked young!

edit: anyone know how i can make the gif in my spray actually work?

in game?

dennis'll slap you silly. apparently they lag out the server

Rapedollar$
06-18-2010, 09:09 PM
no my avatar on the forums

i guess saying spray was semi misleading huh

acolyte_to_jippity
06-18-2010, 09:13 PM
no my avatar on the forums

i guess saying spray was semi misleading huh

post the link to the .gif

Rapedollar$
06-19-2010, 02:49 AM
its on my hd. and im too drunk to look up the gif atm....

echo501st
06-19-2010, 05:18 AM
sweet onion, Italian herbs and cheese, american, mustard, mayo, sweet onion sauce, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles

Schnacky
06-20-2010, 01:54 PM
chicken bacon ranch with extra extra bacon and ranch!

But i prefer Quiznos subs. You get like triple the sub for a dollar or two more than Subway. Plus their soup and chili is amazing.