PDA

View Full Version : banned because of misunderstanding :(

communistmonster
06-14-2010, 02:47 PM
basically i'm a bit stupid. i got banned for spamming "BITCH GOT SERVED" after massive killing spree on zm server and got banned I got a 1 hour ban which i sat out. i came back and everybody was just messing around i say "nagger" which is not racist it was a joke "i spelt nagger right by the way" i know i'm a bit stupid but i should at least get a warning and then i get banned again. :(
plz help

Game on
COMMIE MONSTER:pistols:

maynard
06-14-2010, 03:00 PM
do not use any form of racist term, or variation of it.... your ban is up in a hour you said, so wait the hour, and try again.

communistmonster
06-14-2010, 03:15 PM
firstly the term nagger is not racist it means you nag alot. secondly i am worried it might be a perma ban as i got a 1 hour first time

alex_mamaroneck
06-14-2010, 03:45 PM
excuse me first of all you do not come on to the forums and post a lie. the admin who banned you and i heard it clear you didn't say nagger. if you have a problem with your pronounciation or if you are not strongly fluent in English, then don't use the mic at all.

that south park joke is old school. don't do it again..

firstly the term nagger is not racist it means you nag alot. secondly i am worried it might be a perma ban as i got a 1 hour first time

communistmonster
06-14-2010, 04:05 PM
geez make loads of assumptions why don't u

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
06-14-2010, 04:09 PM
Haha so you admit to spamming, and if I remember you said "if I type is fast then it's not spamming", which if that is what you were doing then yes it still would be but you had it binded. Then you come back and say nagger, which you aren't new to the server and you know theres no rasicm so what is this thread about exactly?

Cal45
06-14-2010, 04:10 PM

Sorry, not buying it. You and everyone else knows what you were referring to when you said it. Just because you spelled it differently, doesn't change the fact that you meant it the same way as the N word.

Rawr
06-14-2010, 04:52 PM
You people have gotten out of control with the racism bullshit. It's the internet get some thicker skin, and stop trying to find reasons to powertrip and ban people. Unless it's excessive, keep it in your pants.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-14-2010, 04:55 PM
You people have gotten out of control with the racism bullshit. It's the internet get some thicker skin, and stop trying to find reasons to powertrip and ban people. Unless it's excessive, keep it in your pants.

shut up rawr

Rawr
06-14-2010, 06:23 PM
shut up rawr

QQ grow some balls everyone, if people aren't trying to be offensively racist just ask them to stop, instead of resorting to your one and only way of arbitrating, ban!

acolyte_to_jippity
06-14-2010, 06:25 PM
QQ grow some balls everyone, if people aren't trying to be offensively racist just ask them to stop, instead of resorting to your one and only way of arbitrating, ban!

:shrug:

it's up to the indiidual admin.

Rawr
06-14-2010, 06:28 PM
Not according to the posted server rules it isn't.

VII. Respect

1) Players that disrespect others (which most of the time this barely qualifies)

1) If players fail to respond within a reasonable time frame they should be kicked for violation of any of the following

II.2
III
III.1
IV
IV.2
V
VII

2) Violation of any of the following after the player has been kicked (or the rules bypass are met) for preforming said violation. Note that instant bypasses should not be longer than an hour or so. Also remember that the player should have been clearly warned before the issue of said ban.

II.2
III
IV.2
V
VI
VII

Also notice that this does NOT fall under the category of instant ban:

) Violation of any of the following gets instant temp ban

III.5 -With demo of proof
IV.2
V.2.B.a
VII.2
VII.3.C
VIII.3

acolyte_to_jippity
06-14-2010, 06:38 PM
In addition admins have the power to control the way players communicate in order to maintain peace on the server and provide a quality environment for all players. As such any orders given by them are to be obeyed and then questioned here, as stated in the rules.

as i was saying

Rawr
06-14-2010, 06:41 PM
That is not a license to do whatever the fuck you want as an admin, it does not supersede the rules already created, it's there for things the rules don't cover.

communistmonster
06-15-2010, 09:15 AM
what should i call someone who nags alot?

Cal45
06-15-2010, 09:51 AM
Jesus Christ can we close this thread? He's just trolling now.

communistmonster
06-15-2010, 04:22 PM
they see me trollin...
they hate it

Rapedollar$
06-15-2010, 04:29 PM
u unbanned yet?

acolyte_to_jippity
06-15-2010, 04:31 PM
they see me trollin...
they hate it

don't troll.

Nemesis
06-15-2010, 05:21 PM
fuckin naggers...

Oasis
06-15-2010, 05:58 PM
Rawr is right... nowadays the admins are itching to use that ban power.

Perry
06-15-2010, 06:26 PM
Rawr is right... nowadays the admins like blade are itching to lube that man power.

rofl fixt

hallwagner
06-15-2010, 06:29 PM
Haha so you admit to spamming, and if I remember you said "if I type is fast then it's not spamming", which if that is what you were doing then yes it still would be but you had it binded. Then you come back and say nagger, which you aren't new to the server and you know theres no rasicm so what is this thread about exactly?

WRONG!!! lol theres nothing bannable in what he did with nagger...even if he said nigger. even zero said so. it wasnt directed at anyone if im not mistaken

hallwagner
06-15-2010, 06:33 PM
as i was saying

so he did the right thing then by coming here and complaining instead of other options. you fucking failed in trying to make it seem that him asking for help was bad....LOL...acolyte you post count whore, just give up and stop telling everyone admins are always right all the time

DrTran
06-15-2010, 07:04 PM
so he did the right thing then by coming here and complaining instead of other options.

Right, something you have no idea of doing.

Christmas
06-15-2010, 07:19 PM
Lol zm admins...

hallwagner
06-15-2010, 08:02 PM
Right, something you have no idea of doing.

yes i decided ONCE to do it my way. the other times ive had an issue i brought it to the forumns, so you fail sir. 2 admin abuse posts on YOU, one unban request, and numerous other posts

DrTran
06-15-2010, 08:34 PM
LoL only one abuse was legit and I still believe I did the right thing.

i decided ONCE to do it my way You might want to read all the threads about you again...

FAil Boat
06-15-2010, 09:18 PM
I was there and it was blatantly obvious he was trying to test his limits. Pushed a little too far and got banned for it. I would've banned him too.

I know my opinion doesn't count for much just thought I'd throw my 2 cents in.

Rawr
06-15-2010, 10:19 PM
Everyone's opinion means precisely dick, when the rules are straight forward on the matter.

communistmonster
06-16-2010, 12:27 PM
<3 hallwagner
and i unbanned :D

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
06-16-2010, 02:03 PM
Wow is this thread still going? How long was he banned for? 30 minutes three days ago probably, get a life.

communistmonster
06-16-2010, 03:07 PM
lol i got banned... again.
this time i was messin around and just happened to say the admin was a very nasty person.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-16-2010, 03:13 PM
lol i got banned... again.
this time i was messin around and just happened to say the admin was a very nasty person.

and what admin was it?

communistmonster
06-16-2010, 03:16 PM
it was rob i think but he banned me before :) i want to complain about him tbh

Cal45
06-16-2010, 03:28 PM
If you would read the console, you would know that it was Alex and he gave you the reasons for why you were banned before you were banned. You were using !ztele to get away from zombies, mic spamming, and one other reason that I don't remember.

communistmonster
06-16-2010, 03:33 PM
i only ztele'ed once and i was punished for that. i was not mic spamming i was using my mic as much as anyone else on that server. the other reason was proberbly calling rob a nasty person. but 1 guy was glitchin out the map and he only got warning.

loka
06-16-2010, 03:43 PM
Just stfu. Go outside and exercise or some shit. Misunderstandings = I'm being an asshat and everyone around me is making problems for me boooohoooo.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-16-2010, 03:49 PM
it was rob i think but he banned me before :) i want to complain about him tbh

i loled my ass off.

you, complaining about rob.

Cal45
06-16-2010, 03:59 PM
just stfu. Go outside and exercise or some shit. Misunderstandings = i'm being an asshat and everyone around me is making problems for me boooohoooo.

+9999999

alex_mamaroneck
06-16-2010, 04:04 PM
hey communist hows it going buddy? apperantly i was the one who banned you. i was looking for a thread of any admin abuse on me. turns out u are using the same one that was against another admin.
well it turns out you ztele'd 3 times when i was on.
First one was when i started to get suspicious you ztele in the middle of the round as a human.
the second time was the next round i was spectating u while i said in admin: "DO NOT ZTELE FROM ZOMBIES" and exactly 10 seconds later you zteled USING THE !ZMENU OPTION. i frozed you untill the end of the round.

between that round and the time i banned you were command spamming. Rob the admin told you repeatedly not to do that. He was about to ban you.
the round that i banned you you were with a bunch of humans in the corner. as soon as zombies broke in your cade you ztele'd USING !ZMENU OPTION AGAIN.

what? you think you can get away with it? not on my watch... 5000min ban... do that math.... and if you want to fight your unban i have nice demos of you deserving this punishment. Good Luck

i only ztele'ed once and i was punished for that. i was not mic spamming i was using my mic as much as anyone else on that server. the other reason was proberbly calling rob a nasty person. but 1 guy was glitchin out the map and he only got warning.

communistmonster
06-16-2010, 04:08 PM
don't you give me the whole excercise thing i cylcle 18miles+ a week, i play football, i am a black belt in karate and am the 6th best long jumper in my county. so doing excercise isn't my problem.

BITCH GOT SERVED

moral victory to communism and btw its 3 and a half days days

was to ingrossed in game to notice before i was frozen.

can i add u on steam? :D

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
06-16-2010, 04:16 PM
BITCH GOT SERVED

Which is exactly what you had binded and were spamming yesterday when I banned you, fortunate for you i'm a nice admin and I only banned you for 30 minutes. But now that you are causing trouble again i'm glad you got banned for a long time, good job Alex.

communistmonster
06-16-2010, 04:27 PM
lol i wish admins could see the funny side. i havent spammed bitch got served for ages, i was punished for the zteleing and i was only banned in the end for telling rob that he was nasty.
tbh i think you are discriminating because i am british :(

alex_mamaroneck
06-16-2010, 04:31 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAH wait wait wait.....hAHAHAHAHAHAHA
18miles hahahahah.
plays football...black belt, long jumper... excercise OMFG LOL :lmao:

wow dude how do you manage to do all that and play CSS everyday for long hours? :stupid:
the majority of athletes, that you claim to be one, dont' play any video games. they workout day and night.
people who talk like you do tend to be obese or have mental problem. next time cut the bacon off your back.
this still doesn't effect your ban. dont' intimidate because it gets you no where

don't you give me the whole excercise thing i cylcle 18miles+ a week, i play football, i am a black belt in karate and am the 6th best long jumper in my county. so doing excercise isn't my problem.

BITCH GOT SERVED

communistmonster
06-16-2010, 04:35 PM
omg you judge people so quick, the thing is how old u think i am, geeez u proberbly think i am like 40.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-16-2010, 04:44 PM
lol i wish admins could see the funny side. i havent spammed bitch got served for ages, i was punished for the zteleing and i was only banned in the end for telling rob that he was nasty.
tbh i think you are discriminating because i am british :(

once again. i loled.

we don't give 2 shits if you're a goddamn brit or not.

for fucks sake, we all love curdy, and that other brittish guy who plays wcs and i forget the name of at the moment.

i assure you, it's not because you're brittish.

alex_mamaroneck
06-16-2010, 04:45 PM
nah Comm, you sound and behave like a 12 year old home school boy HAHAHAHAHAHAH stop Comm you are making me laugh. my stomach is hurtin LOL :lmao:

omg you judge people so quick, the thing is how old u think i am, geeez u proberbly think i am like 40.

communistmonster
06-16-2010, 04:46 PM
jesus christ get it right 15 year old you paedofile
and wait... as an admin arn't you ment to be mature not get drawn into arguments by kids LOL

alex_mamaroneck
06-16-2010, 04:53 PM
Comm thank your for reminding me. IBIS SERVERS ARE MEANT FOR AGE OF 18 and older or if you are mature enough to follow the rules while you play. you qualify neither. so what are you doing here?
HAHAHAHAH 18 MILES ON A SCOOTER OMFG LOL

please close this thread Comm is getting murdered by Acolye and I LOL. hehe that just made my day. maybe i'll stay as admin for another month...

and wait... as an admin arn't you ment to be mature not get drawn into arguments by kids LOL

loka
06-16-2010, 06:00 PM
I sincerely doubt you cycle 18 miles a day and that translates to sitting on your ass 18 miles a day. It takes more than 8 hours to do what you just had described in a days work. Plus the amount of hours you play is pretty troubling. I'm sure you cycle in your head and play these sports in your head and all that good shit, but in the end your just a hand athlete.

Christmas
06-16-2010, 06:01 PM
Alex, stop putting your quotes below your replies.

It's fucking retarded.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-16-2010, 06:12 PM

actually, the admins have free rain to get drawn into any arguments they want. the kids, however, should know better than to try drawing people into arguments. especially when said people can spank their sorry asses on server.

edit: for future reference, it's spelled pedophile. there is no a, nor is there an f

alex_mamaroneck
06-16-2010, 06:17 PM
is this better ecoli?:

Alex, stop putting your quotes below your replies.

It's fucking retarded.

awww i'm sorry Christmas are you trying to lecture me because I hurt your boyfriend's feelings? or because you can't walk for shit and have to use a dozen Reindeers to drag your lazy ass out of the house? :lmao:

acolyte_to_jippity
06-16-2010, 06:20 PM
awww i'm sorry Christmas are you trying to lecture me because I hurt your boyfriend's feelings? or because you can't walk for shit and have to use a dozen Reindeers to drag your lazy ass out of the house? :lmao:

acutally no, it really is retarded dude. it's tougher for people to read and understand your posts. they don't link together right.

i thought it was just a problem w/ chrome and displaying threads wrong. but apparently you're doing it on purpose.

alex_mamaroneck
06-16-2010, 06:29 PM
acutally no, it really is retarded dude. it's tougher for people to read and understand your posts. they don't link together right.

i thought it was just a problem w/ chrome and displaying threads wrong. but apparently you're doing it on purpose.

OMG if you can read the top of the box it says QUOTE then you'll know the difference between a quote and what i wrote. but if you want it easy for your eyes to read thats fine with me. Besides I'm not doing on purpose. and don't accuse me on that otherwise i''d be "hostile" lol :lmao:

loka
06-16-2010, 06:29 PM
Please don't ever correct peoples spelling if you yourself can't distinguish the difference in spelling between rain and reign.

wickedtribe
06-16-2010, 07:04 PM
Thread closed for the time being, has diverged from original purpose.