acolyte_to_jippity
06-18-2010, 05:16 PM
serbia beating germany?

Perry
06-18-2010, 07:16 PM
wut. O.o

inthebutt
06-18-2010, 07:45 PM
did you know that referee for the US game today, that was his first ever match that he refereed in the world cup, EVER.

Rawr
06-18-2010, 08:20 PM
It should be his last match...ever

Perry
06-18-2010, 08:22 PM
well i wasnt talking about soccer but ok lo.

Spasm
06-19-2010, 05:58 AM
if you know what im talking about please baww with me

Lakers?

Rage
06-19-2010, 07:11 AM
Ya Lakers beat Celtics...

I cried in my skidder too when I found out. We fucking had it, and blew it.

Nemesis
06-19-2010, 07:52 AM
did you know that referee for the US game today, that was his first ever match that he refereed in the world cup, EVER.

could have had jesus reffing, it's the americans, we all know they're going nowhere. it'll be a miracle if they find away to get out of groups.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-19-2010, 08:23 AM
for america, our standings atm are pretty good.

Rawr
06-19-2010, 10:52 AM
could have had jesus reffing, it's the americans, we all know they're going nowhere. it'll be a miracle if they find away to get out of groups.

Do you ever stop spewing ignorant, annoying shit from your mouth? You truly know nothing, but how about not demonstrating it so often.

Hitman
06-19-2010, 11:05 AM
Don antagonize the moron. I tend to ignore him. Hes just clueless

whytboiz33
06-19-2010, 11:22 AM
Don antagonize the moron. I tend to ignore him. Hes just clueless

hes kind of like the child jumping on furniture. only hes not our child so we cant beat him. so legally just bound to let him destroy our furniture.

Christmas
06-19-2010, 11:43 AM
Don antagonize the moron. I tend to ignore him. Hes just Canadian

Fixed it for you.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-19-2010, 11:46 AM
hes kind of like the child jumping on furniture. only hes not our child so we cant beat him. so legally just bound to let him destroy our furniture.

:shrug:

i'll do it for you. i got no qualms about it.

Nemesis
06-19-2010, 12:31 PM
Do you ever stop spewing ignorant, annoying shit from your mouth? You truly know nothing, but how about not demonstrating it so often.

you honestly believe the americans have a chance to win? if thats true then you honestly are a dumbass.

and when did the mexican get back?

Rawr
06-19-2010, 01:01 PM
it'll be a miracle if they find away to get out of groups.

You're retarded. US is the best team in their group without a doubt. If you're so knowledgeable, go to oddschecker and please bet against US making it out of group. Please bet your internet money so I never have to read your drivel again.

Perry
06-19-2010, 01:01 PM
i wasnt talking about those retarded lakers either.

jeeze i thought you guys knew and were apart of it. i guess not lol

Nemesis
06-19-2010, 01:13 PM
wait, they tied yesterday? what'd they score in injury time?

Cal45
06-19-2010, 01:21 PM
Ya Lakers beat Celtics...

I cried in my skidder too when I found out. We fucking had it, and blew it.

Yeah Celtics blew it hard. We were leaving a restaraunt and they had a 12 pt lead in the 3rd WTF is wrong with them?

Hitman
06-20-2010, 01:51 PM
wait, they tied yesterday? what'd they score in injury time?

Seriously dude? You talk shit about most teams and yet you don't even know how they have been playing so far. Just shut the fuck up because you don't even know shit about whats going on. You're probably rooting for Canada but guess what they are't in the world cup. How stupid are you sometimes?

Nemesis
06-20-2010, 08:23 PM
Seriously dude? You talk shit about most teams and yet you don't even know how they have been playing so far. Just shut the fuck up because you don't even know shit about whats going on. You're probably rooting for Canada but guess what they are't in the world cup. How stupid are you sometimes?

lol get cancer you stupid fuck, i was at work and they were loosing up to the end of the game, so i thought they only had a point. I go for Italy since it's my country in this case, why arn't you going for mexico?

Rawr
06-21-2010, 11:19 AM
lol get cancer you stupid fuck, i was at work and they were loosing up to the end of the game, so i thought they only had a point. I go for Italy since it's my country in this case, why arn't you going for mexico?

Do you speak Italian and have citizenship? I'm guessing not, since you probably live in the US or you wouldn't be at work during the game, you're just a piece of shit who pretends to know things then picks a European team to "support" while actually knowing nothing. I bet your job blows too, because you're clearly ignorant as fuck.

Hitman
06-21-2010, 12:17 PM

I love how you assume that everyone here is Mexican...Now I am just speculating but judging from the fact that you presumably know that everyones Mexican, I assume you are too meaning that you hate yourself and take your anger out on others. Why keep jumping the bandwagon? Italy sucks so bad this year. Rawr watch next year he will be rooting for whoever wins this year.

loka
06-21-2010, 02:07 PM
Isn't he Canadian? That would still be the equivalent of a Mexican in the United States.

Perry
06-21-2010, 02:09 PM
idk i would rather see illegal canadians than illegal mexicans for change...

at least we speak the same language lol.

loka
06-21-2010, 02:10 PM

Are you sure about that? Like are you all aboot that? No I think I'll stand by having no illegals here. Thanks.

Christmas
06-21-2010, 02:15 PM

One can mow your lawn.

One can make you a mean batch of maple syrup.

Choices....

Nemesis
06-21-2010, 02:15 PM
Do you speak Italian and have citizenship? I'm guessing not, since you probably live in the US or you wouldn't be at work during the game, you're just a piece of shit who pretends to know things then picks a European team to "support" while actually knowing nothing. I bet your job blows too, because you're clearly ignorant as fuck.

wow, you really are stupid arn't you? i mean, there isn't even much to say. i can see why your dad drinks and your mom cries so much, hopefully they'll commit suicide soon to stop the suffering.

I love how you assume that everyone here is Mexican...Now I am just speculating but judging from the fact that you presumably know that everyones Mexican, I assume you are too meaning that you hate yourself and take your anger out on others. Why keep jumping the bandwagon? Italy sucks so bad this year. Rawr watch next year he will be rooting for whoever wins this year.

i don't assume everyone here is mexican, just you, and whyt. your speculatings skills astound me, you sure seem like a product of mexican education. also, wouldn't jumping on the bandwagon mean going for a team whose expected to win? like Brazil or Germany? you stupid fuck. really cloud, you are retarded, it's kinda funny.

Perry
06-21-2010, 02:41 PM
Are you sure about that? Like are you all aboot that? No I think I'll stand by having no illegals here. Thanks.

Same here. I personally believe we should close our borders. Hell, even make it into a game, WHO WANTS TO BE AN IMMIGRANT. they have to go through 5 miles of wargame scenario land and get passed our snipers! If they do, they get a green card. if not, well we wont have to worry about them now do we? But to seem humane, kids get a 5 minute head start.

One can mow your lawn.

One can make you a mean batch of maple syrup.

Choices....

i could go for some syrup....

inthebutt
06-21-2010, 02:43 PM
closed since this thread is just full of flames now.