PDA

View Full Version : Skins Question

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
06-25-2010, 08:30 AM
Okay I want to redo all of my skins again so they are pink ( :icon_mrgreen: ) and I was wondering if I download pink gloves will they work with the custom gun skins? Or do the gun skins come with gloves and you have to use those?

mastercheff
06-25-2010, 08:51 AM
Some skins come with gloves already and fuck over your other glove skin.But downloading a glove skin does not mess with a gun skin. Also i think the hello kitty pack should work for you xen.

Christmas
06-25-2010, 09:37 AM
Okay I want to redo all of my skins again so they are pink ( :icon_mrgreen: ) and I was wondering if I download pink gloves will they work with the custom gun skins? Or do the gun skins come with gloves and you have to use those?

Gloves are always independant of the gun skins unless stated otherwise in the download.

Also sleeves include gloves as well.

Kavinsky
06-25-2010, 10:10 AM
Yeah the reason why there pink is that valve redid the ct and t skins along with the sleaves of all the models, so just redownload and reinstall them and they should be fine.

I may have to get a new aug skin however if I even choose to keep the game installed after this debacle.

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
06-25-2010, 11:05 AM
Yeah the reason why there pink is that valve redid the ct and t skins along with the sleaves of all the models, so just redownload and reinstall them and they should be fine.

I may have to get a new aug skin however if I even choose to keep the game installed after this debacle.

Lol what? Nothing is wrong with my skins I have now, my old skins work fine I just want pink ones lol.

And yes I did see the Hello Kitty skins >:D

Kavinsky
06-25-2010, 11:16 AM
Oh thought you ment it was the untextured pink and black ones, my mistake.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-25-2010, 04:16 PM
uhhh, kav?

that's the sickest looking aug i've seen.

seriously. keep that one. it's like the silver surfer's aug