PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

A Baby
06-30-2010, 08:03 PM
Now where is Carina and Farmers at? I want my sexy people! =P

Heh, I should have put this in the introduction thread; my bad.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-30-2010, 08:04 PM

:raise hand:

question

A Baby
06-30-2010, 08:05 PM
*points to Acolyte* Yes?

acolyte_to_jippity
06-30-2010, 08:12 PM
*points to Acolyte* Yes?

who the fuck are you?

(no offence of course, it's recently come to light that some people think i'm an asshole when i ask that)

edit: you know what? fuck that. i say who the fuck are you and i mean who the fuck are you. you get offended or insulted, it's your own goddamn fault

A Baby
06-30-2010, 08:15 PM
lol I don't get offended by words; no worries there. I play in the server a lot and just thought I would finally sign up and harrass people? But yes, my name in game is "A Baby." Nice to meet you, whoever you are.

whytboiz33
06-30-2010, 08:54 PM
lol I don't get offended by words; no worries there. I play in the server a lot and just thought I would finally sign up and harrass people? But yes, my name in game is "A Baby." Nice to meet you, whoever you are.

according to the quick stats... you suck at CSS, you have hardly won any GG rounds, but you play ZM a lot... typical IBIS regular now-a-days

welcome.

XxMastagunzxX
06-30-2010, 09:01 PM
prepare to be e-stalked by guys as long as u have that pic ( I don't stalk )

acolyte_to_jippity
06-30-2010, 09:03 PM
prepare to be e-stalked by guys as long as u have that pic ( I don't stalk )

good point. which are you?

i'm guessing the creeper looking at the camera

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
06-30-2010, 09:45 PM
who the fuck are you?

(no offence of course, it's recently come to light that some people think i'm an asshole when i ask that)

edit: you know what? fuck that. i say who the fuck are you and i mean who the fuck are you. you get offended or insulted, it's your own goddamn fault

Lawls Jip seriously chill out, play more and then you will know who they are. A Baby is a good player, and I get much enjoyment out of being listed as killed by "A baby" lol

acolyte_to_jippity
06-30-2010, 10:06 PM
Lawls Jip seriously chill out, play more and then you will know who they are. A Baby is a good player, and I get much enjoyment out of being listed as killed by "A baby" lol

lol

relax xen. when they don't act like idiots, it's all in good fun.

plus i do remember "A Baby" now

Kavinsky
06-30-2010, 11:40 PM
I swear the introduction forum is bloody useless, I dont think we even need it.

Christmas
06-30-2010, 11:55 PM
I don't know you.

hallwagner
07-01-2010, 01:55 PM
didnt you play on vicious aces server for a while? anyways wat up

A Baby
07-01-2010, 06:01 PM
didnt you play on vicious aces server for a while? anyways wat up

Yes, I used to be a member with them. I don't know if it's a curse or something but every clan I join disbands after awhile.

To the person who says I suck, I only play on Gun-game; I think I played one match in a bomb game. I don't like original CS, I only have fun in Gun-game. Plus, I have a 2.1 KPD ratio overall... so nice trolling. I'm confused though because I don't play Zombie mod; I think it's the worst thing to play... very odd...

hallwagner
07-01-2010, 06:22 PM
Yes, I used to be a member with them. I don't know if it's a curse or something but every clan I join disbands after awhile.

To the person who says I suck, I only play on Gun-game; I think I played one match in a bomb game. I don't like original CS, I only have fun in Gun-game. Plus, I have a 2.1 KPD ratio overall... so nice trolling. I'm confused though because I don't play Zombie mod; I think it's the worst thing to play... very odd...

yea we didnt disband, but our owner is really busy all the time, so it makes it kinda hard to get anything done :( anyways good to see u again man

SCRIBBLE
07-01-2010, 06:30 PM
who the fuck are you?

The above was Aco trying to be hard.

My reference was simply towards the people who you question who the fuck do they think they are suggesting something if they're new. That type of shit pushes people away for no good reason other than for you to act like a tool.

It was just a suggestion if you want to further the progress of IBIS as a community. It has nothing to do with the people who are just new.

I'm sure ZERO wants everyone to follow your methodology and push potential PAYING members of the community away. Think about the big picture rather than act like you are member supreme of ibis.

acolyte_to_jippity
07-01-2010, 06:44 PM
scribble[nuke];74542']The above was Aco trying to be hard.

My reference was simply towards the people who you question who the fuck do they think they are suggesting something if they're new. That type of shit pushes people away for no good reason other than for you to act like a tool.

It was just a suggestion if you want to further the progress of IBIS as a community. It has nothing to do with the people who are just new.

I'm sure ZERO wants everyone to follow your methodology and push potential PAYING members of the community away. Think about the big picture rather than act like you are member supreme of ibis.

...what?

are you talking to the "new"-ish guy, or to me?

whytboiz33
07-01-2010, 06:48 PM

you have now confirmed your self to be a certified moron. you have less then a 1.0 kdr. i believe its .64

http://www.ibisgaming.com/pub1_stats/player.php?id=92682

you can see someones stats in a split second, so i wouldnt consider that "trolling". i hope your stay here is short and unpleasant.

SCRIBBLE
07-01-2010, 06:51 PM
...what?

are you talking to the "new"-ish guy, or to me?

I don't know... pissy day and I'm taking it out over the internet. Me = Fail.

My bad aco I really don't give a shit...

acolyte_to_jippity
07-01-2010, 06:56 PM
you have now confirmed your self to be a certified moron. you have less then a 1.0 kdr. i believe its .64

http://www.ibisgaming.com/pub1_stats/player.php?id=92682

you can see someones stats in a split second, so i wouldnt consider that "trolling". i hope your stay here is short and unpleasant.

ummm, you do realize that when he said "I think I played one match in a bomb game. I don't like original CS" he meant, he only played like one bomb map and that he doesn't like regular cs.

and when he said " I only play on Gun-game" and "I only have fun in Gun-game" means, he only plays gun game and only finds gun game to be fun.

i can easily see what confused you though.

in your defence though, he does have a 1.97 K:D, not the 2.1 he was arrogantly claiming.
it was nice to see you on zm though, get you away from the awp-whoreing

and scribbs, no prob mate.

whytboiz33
07-01-2010, 07:12 PM
ummm, you do realize that when he said "I think I played one match in a bomb game. I don't like original CS" he meant, he only played like one bomb map and that he doesn't like regular cs.

and when he said " I only play on Gun-game" and "I only have fun in Gun-game" means, he only plays gun game and only finds gun game to be fun.

i can easily see what confused you though.

in your defence though, he does have a 1.97 K:D, not the 2.1 he was arrogantly claiming.
it was nice to see you on zm though, get you away from the awp-whoreing

and scribbs, no prob mate.
fun? winnings fun. i guess thats just where we differ. my dad raised me to be a winner.

SCRIBBLE
07-01-2010, 07:18 PM
fun? winnings fun. i guess thats just where we differ. my dad raised me to be a winner.

hell yes. natural selection, of which i am a firm believer.

if you're not a winner, you're a loser or just a sheep in the masses.

acolyte_to_jippity
07-01-2010, 07:24 PM

he wins in gg. thus, he plays gg.

you still didn't comment about the fact that he clearly said several times that he only plays gg, and doesn't like regular cs. so why would you pull up his stats on pub? unless you really were confused

whytboiz33
07-01-2010, 07:25 PM
scribble[nuke];74567']hell yes. natural selection, of which i am a firm believer.

if you're not a winner, you're a loser or just a sheep in the masses.

most of these kids here are sheep led by the few losers with spines.

whytboiz33
07-01-2010, 07:25 PM
he wins in gg. thus, he plays gg.

you still didn't comment about the fact that he clearly said several times that he only plays gg, and doesn't like regular cs. so why would you pull up his stats on pub? unless you really were confused

he only has 10 gg wins.

A Baby
07-01-2010, 07:26 PM

Why does my stats page on steam show a 2.099 then? I am confused on where you see 1.97; if you could please clarify that, I would be grateful.

A Baby
07-01-2010, 07:28 PM
he only has 10 gg wins.

My wins will continue to go up quick. I get to nade and usually fuck around with other people. Although, I do like to win as well; so we'll see what happens.

whytboiz33
07-01-2010, 07:28 PM
Why does my stats page on steam show a 2.099 then? I am confused on where you see 1.97; if you could please clarify that, I would be grateful.

he wants to take your manhood. if he tells you to look into a dark closet to find the 1.97 kdr, dont go.

A Baby
07-01-2010, 07:30 PM
he wants to take your manhood. if he tells you to look into a dark closet to find the 1.97 kdr, dont go.

Sounds kinky; I wouldn't mind.

hallwagner
07-01-2010, 07:31 PM

its actually 1.95 now :P left side, labeled kill profile, third stat down. 1.95 kdr, still extremely good, but not a 2.1

A Baby
07-01-2010, 07:34 PM
its actually 1.95 now :P left side, labeled kill profile, third stat down. 1.95 kdr, still extremely good, but not a 2.1

Ah! 1.95 for the server; sounds good. I will make sure to get it up now that I see a stat for it on here. lol Anyway, overall mine is 2.1; that's what I meant, so I apologize.

SCRIBBLE
07-01-2010, 07:48 PM
most of these kids here are sheep led by the few losers with spines.

i love the separation. i think the sheep deserve to be sheep.

A Baby
07-01-2010, 08:02 PM
Hopefully one day I will see you in Gun-game; I will "prove" myself then... I know I am an amazing player; which you can see by stats in gun-game. 50% of my shots are head-shots. 1.95 KD is great, so come in one day; it will be fun.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-01-2010, 08:02 PM
hmmmmm

Edit:

Hopefully one day I will see you in Gun-game; I will "prove" myself then... I know I am an amazing player; which you can see by stats in gun-game. 50% of my shots are head-shots. 1.95 KD is great, so come in one day; it will be fun.

how do you play with hair in your eyes

whytboiz33
07-01-2010, 08:04 PM

i usually play pub, which needs to be updated. i will join GG later tonight and drop some 26 bombs.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-01-2010, 08:05 PM
i usually play pub, which needs to be updated. i will join GG later tonight and drop some 26 bombs.

ill be there drunker then ever

A Baby
07-01-2010, 08:06 PM
hmmmmm

Edit:

how do you play with hair in your eyes

Hacks.

SCRIBBLE
07-01-2010, 08:21 PM
ill be there drunker then ever

was tonight the night everyone is getting drunk and playing? i've downed a few valiuum, i've got a 12 of heini, a sixer of stella, and an eighth of doja i plan on smoking to the face.

should be a good night if so.

Christmas
07-01-2010, 10:59 PM
scribble[nuke];74614']was tonight the night everyone is getting drunk and playing? i've downed a few valiuum, i've got a 12 of heini, a sixer of stella, and an eighth of doja i plan on smoking to the face.

should be a good night if so.

It all depends.

Last night me and Mikey were having drinks and verbally abusing everyone in the server.

Two days prior it was Mikey and Owns?

XX0wnsXY
07-01-2010, 11:31 PM
It all depends.

Last night me and Mikey were having drinks and verbally abusing everyone in the server.

I think ;( lol.

hallwagner
07-02-2010, 12:54 AM
Hacks.

exactly ;)

Carina
07-02-2010, 02:26 AM

Heh, I should have put this in the introduction thread; my bad.

BABY!!! :D

Yeah your right you postet in the wrong place.. :lmao:
But..
Hi There :wave: anyways..

he only has 10 gg wins.

... I only have 3.. :wtg:

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-02-2010, 08:06 AM
It all depends.

tbh i thin it should be who is getting drun with miey, rather then who is getting drun.

when ami sober?