PDA

View Full Version : Silentsniper ibis.a

XX0wnsXY
07-02-2010, 02:50 PM
He came in the server and aimbotted 3 different times. He didn't stay long enough for anyone to get a demo (scribble can attest to this).

I caught this short demo where he aimbots. The autosniper does not have this much recoil and although you may not say it's enough proof, he WAS aimbotting.

acolyte_to_jippity
07-02-2010, 02:54 PM
hmmm, silent's been around for a long while

got a steamid?

edit: it probably wasn't sniper himself. steez mgeez copied his name before. although crawling the psychostats for gg and pub didn't turn up much. what server?

XX0wnsXY
07-02-2010, 02:57 PM

got a steamid?

like i said, he never stayed around long enough. He'd come in one or two rounds and then leave. I was informed by others that he was aimbotting so i came in to check it out and only had long enough to get this and he was gone.

acolyte_to_jippity
07-02-2010, 03:10 PM
like i said, he never stayed around long enough. He'd come in one or two rounds and then leave. I was informed by others that he was aimbotting so i came in to check it out and only had long enough to get this and he was gone.

need a server then. and exact in-game name

the real silent did play today on gg and pub. gg Jul 2nd @ 13:45 - 15:55 (EST) pub 2010-07-02 @ 13:58 - 14:00(EST) (don't ask about the overlaps, this was taken from the relevant stats pages)

maynard
07-02-2010, 03:13 PM

ya, and he shouldn't be. the fact him and acer worked together and made 3 fraudulent abuse threads on me, and abused his admin while doing it is enough said. the guy shouldn't even be allowed in or near our community after displaying such a lack support and for going against a fellow admin.

silent sniper is a snake. there was also reports of him using hacks way back in the day on WCS as well.

XX0wnsXY
07-02-2010, 03:13 PM
need a server then. and exact in-game name

the real silent did play today on gg and pub. gg Jul 2nd @ 13:45 - 15:55 (EST) pub 2010-07-02 @ 13:58 - 14:00(EST) (don't ask about the overlaps, this was taken from the relevant stats pages)

watch the fucking demo. Both answers are right there in the demo.

acolyte_to_jippity
07-02-2010, 03:46 PM
watch the fucking demo. Both answers are right there in the demo.

i'm sorry owns. i'm at work atm. i'm waiting for an entire tankerfull of alcohol solution to get here so i can pass it through qc and recieve it into our storage tank

they don't take kindly to installing steam and css on the work comps. i'l watch it after dinner tonight. i just have some time to kill before the shit gets here

edit: never mind. it just arrived

mastercheff
07-02-2010, 04:00 PM
I know silentsniper...he was good enough to the point where he didn't need hacks. Its definitely that steez mageez whatever the fuck his name is.

XX0wnsXY
07-02-2010, 04:14 PM
I don't know who it was. I will keep an eye out and when anyone under an admins name joins check ma_admins right away.

Spasm
07-02-2010, 04:20 PM
I don't know who it was. I will keep an eye out and when anyone under an admins name joins check ma_admins right away.

Your demo is missing status and whatnot, we need his steam id. Plus I can't tell what time he was playing by the demo. Maybe there is a way to tell but I could not figure it out. Def hacking though.

Rage
07-02-2010, 04:22 PM

Thats what I do, and usually just randomly threwout when I play just incase a clan member joins and I just never noticed.

I've played with silent some, don't know about the hax.

Spasm
07-02-2010, 04:26 PM
STEAM_0:1:7792610 taken from a player that was on during the time he was hacking, which is def silent snipers steam id. The time on the psycho stats page is also indictive of the time he was hacking. /thread

XX0wnsXY
07-02-2010, 04:40 PM
Your demo is missing status and whatnot, we need his steam id. Plus I can't tell what time he was playing by the demo. Maybe there is a way to tell but I could not figure it out. Def hacking though.

sb_status never shows up in my demos anyway, so it's pointless. The most i can do is copy and paste it here but i didnt have time. I would rather have a demo than to take the time to copy his steam ID and miss out on proof.

ZERO
07-02-2010, 05:33 PM
The demo would require sb_status in it to be accepted...

XX0wnsXY
07-02-2010, 05:37 PM
The demo would require sb_status in it to be accepted...

sb_status does not show up in my demos. I have said this about 1,000 times. Everytime I open my console and type sb_status while recording, it does not show up. Period.

Rawr
07-03-2010, 12:51 AM
sb_status is for identification. Since Silent has already admitted this was him, it shouldn't be necessary for our purposes. It does however, make a steam ban impossible, which is a shame.

Nemesis
07-03-2010, 01:14 AM
hey owns, does it sb_status show up when you type it on your own computer? what about taking a screenshot of it then posting that with the demo?

Rapedollar$
07-03-2010, 01:24 AM
im pretty sure if you type it in while recording the demo its just there... it dosnt need to show up and stuff.... but im crazy drunk so hey...

A Baby Panda
07-03-2010, 01:33 AM
im pretty sure if you type it in while recording the demo its just there... it dosnt need to show up and stuff.... but im crazy drunk so hey...

I love you Rape, so much for this post.

To the others, what kind of idiots are you? Anyone who has ever played with Silent is well aware he can kick your ass. I dont care how good you think you are he is probably better with a few exceptions. The demo looks like lag spikes which I'm sure you're all aware have been more than abundant since the mac fags were released into the land of CS:S. Gtfo yourselves, he's not hacking, the demo is clean.

XX0wnsXY
07-03-2010, 02:20 AM

To the others, what kind of idiots are you? Anyone who has ever played with Silent is well aware he can kick your ass. I dont care how good you think you are he is probably better with a few exceptions. The demo looks like lag spikes which I'm sure you're all aware have been more than abundant since the mac fags were released into the land of CS:S. Gtfo yourselves, he's not hacking, the demo is clean.

Are you the idiot? this is not a fucking lag spike, people. Get the hell out of here with that nonsense. I watched the fucker hack all fucking day and you have the nerve to tell me that it's a fucking lag spike? You're unreal. seriously, unreal.

I don't care how good he is. No lag causes this. None. he wasn't lagging. He wasn't skipping. His ping was fine, and it was an all day event, and then suddenly when I post a ban thread on him, his lag is magically fixed.

XX0wnsXY
07-03-2010, 02:21 AM

i start my demo. i open console. I type sb_status. It works, upon reviewing the demo it never shows up. I don't know why, I've made a thread about it before but it just never shows up when I watch the demo.

Nemesis, I'm not sure a screenshot would be accepted, but if it helps in future instances than I will do that.

However, when you auto observe a player it shows in green lettering in the chat box: "Auto observing "playername" Steam ID: whatever."

Vladninja
07-03-2010, 02:27 AM

While I did see one or two things in the demo that made me scratch my head... I have to agree with Panda on this one. The update has caused the servers to act up.
I playd regularly with Silent for many months on Gun game and specd him frequently when I was dead and never saw anything that indicated hacks.
He had a fair amount of wins and an average K : D for any experienced/good player.

@ Owns good looking out but I would have to see more proof before I would write Silent Sniper off as a hacker.

@ Maynard I know you guys have had your beefs but accusing an admin of hacking is serious business...
I'm not saying to over look Silent because of being a regular or an admin but I need something more solid before feeling right about any sort of permaban.

XX0wnsXY
07-03-2010, 02:33 AM
While I did see one or two things in the demo that made me scratch my head... I have to agree with Panda on this one. The update has caused the servers to act up.
I playd regularly with Silent for many months on Gun game and specd him frequently when I was dead and never saw anything that indicated hacks.
He had a fair amount of wins and an average K : D for any experienced/good player.

@ Owns good looking out but I would have to see more proof before I would write Silent Sniper off as a hacker.

@ Maynard I know you guys have had your beefs but accusing an admin of hacking is serious business...
I'm not saying to over look Silent because of being a regular or an admin but I need something more solid before feeling right about any sort of permaban.

I have been playing regularly since this update and I have never seen such lag. I have also been reading the CS:S forums for bugs and have never had anyone complain that their screen looked like aimbot now.

I'ts obsurd. Look at the other demo. These demos are hours apart yet still the same result. Steambans won't ban him because there is no sb_status, fine...but this is not even right.

I have no issues with silentsniper and no reason to try and get him banned, other than that he hacked.

Vladninja
07-03-2010, 02:38 AM
I have been playing regularly since this update and I have never seen such lag. I have also been reading the CS:S forums for bugs and have never had anyone complain that their screen looked like aimbot now.

I'ts obsurd. Look at the other demo. These demos are hours apart yet still the same result. Steambans won't ban him because there is no sb_status, fine...but this is not even right.

I have no issues with silentsniper and no reason to try and get him banned, other than that he hacked.

Owns I understand your frustration... but since the update when I try and play gun game not only does my screen twitch I teleport around the map like I'm playing WCS...
If he was hacking all day getting further proof shouldn't be a problem.
All I said was I never saw him hack when I playd with him and I see no reason why someone with his skills would start now.
If he is hacking so be it he will get banned... but I want more proof.

XX0wnsXY
07-03-2010, 02:39 AM
Owns I understand your frustration... but since the update when I try and play gun game not only does my screen twitch I teleport around the map like I'm playing WCS...
If he was hacking all day getting further proof shouldn't be a problem.
All I said was I never saw him hack when I playd with him and I see no reason why someone with his skills would start now.
If he is hacking so be it he will get banned... but I want more proof.

It will be up to the other admins to get it. I am not re-subbing my admin.

Not like he will hack again, and if he does he's a fucking dumbass. He already turned them off after I posted the second demo on him.

Vladninja
07-03-2010, 02:41 AM
It will be up to the other admins to get it. I am not re-subbing my admin this month.

Not like he will hack again, and if he does he's a fucking dumbass. He already turned them off after I posted the second demo on him.

Well I'm sorry to hear you wont be an admin any longer. If I can ever get gun game to work without lagging like Im on Dial up. I will be spending most of my time in gun game till WCS gets back up and running.

Vladninja
07-03-2010, 03:01 AM
Thread Closed by Owns request.

I already said there were some odd things in the demo but I'm not the best at catching hacks that's why I asked for others to comment...
but regulars will just flame and argue... its up to the experienced members of IBIS (Clan, Zero, and Jigsaw) to review this Demo and determine what action to take.