PDA

View Full Version : Sniping is NOT CAMPING

vas0line
07-19-2010, 02:51 AM
Whenever a player stands in the same spot on a map for more than 1 second, the <ibis.a> jerks always start a HUGE ARGUMENT with the person that just ends up being really annoying and admins bicker at each other like little children with their high pitched whiny little girl voices.

SO. Is "sniping" allowed at all? Are we able to use the scoped weapons as they were intended, or are we supposed to run around like idiots trying to "n0sc0p3 sum nubz lolol" ? Aside from those cDs losers, this is the ONLG GG server I've played on where the <ibis.a> people bitch and bitch and bitch about players "camping" when they are using a scoped in sniper rifle.

In order to solve this retarded goddamn debate, can we PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GO have an OFFICIAL WORD?! This RETARDED ASS FUCKING debate MUST be ended. It can't "Be left up to the senior admin" because the admins all have different arbitrary rules. Here is the question:

If you are sitting in one place, scoped in, is it "camping" or is it "sniping?"

Furthermore,

Is "sniping" allowed?

Flame away, you scoundrels. :banghead:

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-19-2010, 02:55 AM
lol really?

Christmas
07-19-2010, 03:00 AM
I'm glad you supplied a demo citing all of these cases where admins bitched at you for bullshit reasosns.

vas0line
07-19-2010, 03:13 AM
lol really?
Damn right!

I'm glad you supplied a demo citing all of these cases where admins bitched at you for bullshit reasosns.
I don't even need to record one - Just go onto the server and snipe with a sniper rifle and listen to the incessant whining!

Christmas
07-19-2010, 03:18 AM
I don't even need to record one - Just go onto the server and snipe with a sniper rifle and listen to the incessant whining!

That's not how this works.

vas0line
07-19-2010, 03:23 AM
That's not how this works.

Whaddya mean? Last I checked, we don't need to post demos to get a clarification on the rules. :P

That's all I want: Someone to OFFICIALLY POST whether it is OK to snipe with a sniper rifle.

Christmas
07-19-2010, 03:43 AM
Whaddya mean? Last I checked, we don't need to post demos to get a clarification on the rules. :P

That's all I want: Someone to OFFICIALLY POST whether it is OK to snipe with a sniper rifle.

Does it say sniping is not allowed in the rules?

Fireye
07-19-2010, 07:43 AM
Zero said (in '08):

Anyways, my view on a user who is camping is a user who is found to be often delaying the end of the game by camping in some spot just so they do not get killed. Hiding in a good spot during the game and picking passing noobs off is just well, smart. If you watched high level cal matches that is mostly what they do.

If they user was truly camping than they should be punished. But I think that people sometimes like to label what are simply good tactics, camping. Admins please beacon and punish repeated campers, we do not need to sit around all day waiting for someone to kill them.

Generally I'm of the same opinion. I personally think ladder camping is amazingly cheap, and am likely to call it out on mic when I see it. Punishing for it, usually takes a bit more.

vas0line
07-19-2010, 10:07 AM
Zero said (in '08):

Generally I'm of the same opinion. I personally think ladder camping is amazingly cheap, and am likely to call it out on mic when I see it. Punishing for it, usually takes a bit more.
In pub, I generally use a lot of cheap dirty tricks like camping, sneaking around, baiting... All the shit that would get you bitched out in GG. However, in GG I think that it just slows down the insanity of the game if a player is camping WITHOUT a sniper rifle. The problem with camping in GG is that nobody has any idea what is and what is not allowed, and it makes for a total bitchfest and bickering among admins....

Then I turn voice chat off and all is well. :D

Does it say sniping is not allowed in the rules?
That's the debate here. That's exactly what I want clarification on.

OK here's a situation I've experienced on more than one occasion:
-I headshot the fuck out of someone, get upgraded to scout.
-I run to the corner of one of the spawn points in gg_deagle or whatever.
-I get a kill, upgrade, run back into the map to go kill someone else.
-An admin starts whining that I'm a horrible camper.
-I point out that I had a sniper rifle.
-The admin says "It doesn't matter do it again and I'll kick you."

So what is it? Is it against the rules to sit in one place with a sniper rifle, or is it not against the rules? Do the admins even know the rules?

DeadEyeDeNNi$
07-19-2010, 10:07 AM
Whenever a player stands in the same spot on a map for more than 1 second, the <ibis.a> jerks always start a HUGE ARGUMENT with the person that just ends up being really annoying and admins bicker at each other like little children with their high pitched whiny little girl voices.

SO. Is "sniping" allowed at all? Are we able to use the scoped weapons as they were intended, or are we supposed to run around like idiots trying to "n0sc0p3 sum nubz lolol" ? Aside from those cDs losers, this is the ONLG GG server I've played on where the <ibis.a> people bitch and bitch and bitch about players "camping" when they are using a scoped in sniper rifle.

In order to solve this retarded goddamn debate, can we PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GO have an OFFICIAL WORD?! This RETARDED ASS FUCKING debate MUST be ended. It can't "Be left up to the senior admin" because the admins all have different arbitrary rules. Here is the question:

If you are sitting in one place, scoped in, is it "camping" or is it "sniping?"

Furthermore,

Is "sniping" allowed?

Flame away, you scoundrels. :banghead:

Everyone knows that I'm not a fan of camping and since this debate first started I've eased up on the "definitions" of what camping is in my own interpretation. I have ALWAYS said though, that there are TWO guns that "camping" - "sniping" or whatever name you choose to use, and those being...
1- Regular AWP
2- Scout

SHOULD be allowed

The reason is exactly what this topic was started for. You need to be in a fixed position when your scope is open and away from vulnerability to a knife in the back or high visibility inviting someone to free kill you.

Now I’m only an ADMIN and not a member or upper echelon that makes the rules so please DO NOT interpret this as anything more than MY opinion, but I do think and believe very strongly that it is a valid solution. Just don’t abuse the opportunity and try to push the envelope and continue to stay in an area that allowed you to get your scoped snipe off by popping a few more kills off when you get a gun change as that would be MY definition of camping and if I am in the server I will act on you.

Good Luck

DED

Fireye
07-19-2010, 10:16 AM

So what is it? Is it against the rules to sit in one place with a sniper rifle, or is it against the rules? Do the admins even know the rules?

I think in that situation, keep your mouth quiet and go on as normal, maybe starting a demo as backup. You told the admin you weren't camping, if he or she chooses to take action against you that you feel is unfair, post in admin abuse with the requisite info.

Getting in to a shouting match with an admin will end poorly for the non-admin.

vas0line
07-19-2010, 05:23 PM
I think in that situation, keep your mouth quiet and go on as normal, maybe starting a demo as backup. You told the admin you weren't camping, if he or she chooses to take action against you that you feel is unfair, post in admin abuse with the requisite info.

Getting in to a shouting match with an admin will end poorly for the non-admin.
Typically, I just say that I was using a sniper rifle. (I don't ever shout because it's really annoying and makes it hard for other players to hear what's going on.) Then the admins say it's still camping. Then I say show me where it says I can't use a sniper rifle as it's intended. Then they say nothing after that.

I mean, it really doesn't matter in the long run because it's only like 4 times out of 26, but it's still really annoying... Which is why I prefer disabling voice chat. But yeah, if I get kicked or slapped or something for sniping, I'll be sure to take a screenshot or whatever and post it.

Shit, I should buy fuckin' admin.

hallwagner
07-19-2010, 05:28 PM
Typically, I just say that I was using a sniper rifle. (I don't ever shout because it's really annoying and makes it hard for other players to hear what's going on.) Then the admins say it's still camping. Then I say show me where it says I can't use a sniper rifle as it's intended. Then they say nothing after that.

I mean, it really doesn't matter in the long run because it's only like 4 times out of 26, but it's still really annoying... Which is why I prefer disabling voice chat. But yeah, if I get kicked or slapped or something for sniping, I'll be sure to take a screenshot or whatever and post it.

Shit, I should buy fuckin' admin.

no, worst possible reason to buy admin ever. just follow the rules, and if someone admin abuses you just post an abuse thread, not like it ever works though :/

Rapedollar$
07-20-2010, 06:45 PM
if you cant get a kill with the sniper rifles, thats not my problem. if you camp excessivly, i will ban you. admin or not... that is all.

Dana
07-20-2010, 07:27 PM
Agreed with your post, Vasoline. If I get on scout or awp, it's not smart to go balls out and run into a mob of people and hope for a no-scope shot. Nobody in any server ever does this successfully repeatedly. Those guns are SNIPER guns, and snipers pick out their spot and "camp" out there to make their kill. They are not meant to run with you all over the fucking map. I hate people bitching at me because I'm on a sniper gun (auto-snipers are a different story, IMO) and I'm standing in a hidden spot hoping to get a kill.

Now is that to say that someone with, say, an mp5 shouldn't be hiding under the ramp waiting for n00bs to run by for easy picking? That's where the time of the match comes into effect. If that person, as zero states, is making the game take longer than necessary because he's not moving around making an attemp to finish the round, then by all means bitch at him for camping. If it's the first 30 seconds of the match and majority of the teams are still alive, I don't think ANYONE should bitch about camping.

On a side note, this is the only thing I hate about these servers. I don't like going to the gungame server and get bitched at for using the map and the guns to my personal benefit. If they didn't want spawn campers, then the map makers should have made something that kills you if you stay in the same spot for so long. Either that, or get a fucking mod that slaps you for staying in the same spot for too long. </rant>

tl;dr = Get a mod that slaps campers or quit bitching at people for using the map/guns to their advantage. kthxbai

SCRIBBLE
07-20-2010, 09:57 PM
Agreed with your post, Vasoline. If I get on scout or awp, it's not smart to go balls out and run into a mob of people and hope for a no-scope shot. Nobody in any server ever does this successfully repeatedly. Those guns are SNIPER guns, and snipers pick out their spot and "camp" out there to make their kill. They are not meant to run with you all over the fucking map. I hate people bitching at me because I'm on a sniper gun (auto-snipers are a different story, IMO) and I'm standing in a hidden spot hoping to get a kill.

Now is that to say that someone with, say, an mp5 shouldn't be hiding under the ramp waiting for n00bs to run by for easy picking? That's where the time of the match comes into effect. If that person, as zero states, is making the game take longer than necessary because he's not moving around making an attemp to finish the round, then by all means bitch at him for camping. If it's the first 30 seconds of the match and majority of the teams are still alive, I don't think ANYONE should bitch about camping.

On a side note, this is the only thing I hate about these servers. I don't like going to the gungame server and get bitched at for using the map and the guns to my personal benefit. If they didn't want spawn campers, then the map makers should have made something that kills you if you stay in the same spot for so long. Either that, or get a fucking mod that slaps you for staying in the same spot for too long. </rant>

tl;dr = Get a mod that slaps campers or quit bitching at people for using the map/guns to their advantage. kthxbai

Why are auto snipers left out of the mix? To effectively kill someone with an auto sniper you must be standing still, scope open. If you're running around like the things a fucking para then you're wasting your time.

hallwagner
07-20-2010, 10:11 PM
Agreed with your post, Vasoline. If I get on scout or awp, it's not smart to go balls out and run into a mob of people and hope for a no-scope shot. Nobody in any server ever does this successfully repeatedly.

false, before the update on certain servers i could do this with scout and autosnipers. awp is another story. comes from more than a year of playing scoutknivez a lot. i used to be pro with scout, but after the update, im lucky to get off scout while camping. *keeps bragging* :P

Nemesis
07-20-2010, 11:00 PM
scribble[nuke];77926']Why are auto snipers left out of the mix? To effectively kill someone with an auto sniper you must be standing still, scope open. If you're running around like the things a fucking para then you're wasting your time.

it's easy to kill someone with noscope and moving with the autos, you just need to know where the shot goes, usually down and to the left.

SCRIBBLE
07-20-2010, 11:45 PM
it's easy to kill someone with noscope and moving with the autos, you just need to know where the shot goes, usually down and to the left.

effectively and usually are two different things.

but, i'll keep the down and to the left thing in mind. thanks

Starfish :3
07-21-2010, 02:53 AM
getting off of the autosnipers is verrrry easy, even when walking around. AWP and scout, however, are different, altho i personally don't have much troubles with scout either. In a way i can agree to a certain amount of "camping" being allowed for those. What i can't stand however is when i walk all the way across the map to the other spawn and find like 4 guys still there all camping. So imo: "camping with scout/awp": ok, spawncamping: NO, caming with any other gun: HELL NO

Dana
07-21-2010, 04:36 AM
Yeah, I and most other people tend not to have difficulty getting off the auto sniper. The reason I leave it out is because the scope doesn't go away when shooting and it is an automatic weapon as in holding down the trigger will fire multiple rounds, where as a scout and awp do not do that.

And yes, spawn camping on a HUGE map is probably not a good thing to do; however, I stand firm that if you camp for maybe the first few seconds of the round and then move, that there shouldn't be a problem. If you're still in spawn and you're the last one alive, that is when things become an issue.

The reason a lot of people bitch about the spawn camping thing seems to spawn from the extremely small maps, maps where it takes maybe 10 seconds to get to the opposite side. There should be nothing wrong with staying in your spawn on maps like these.

Starfish :3
07-21-2010, 05:19 AM
i've been on another server before where if you'd stay at the same spot for exactly 3 seconds, you'd automatically get beaconed. Maybe that'd be a good idea here too. The rules do say no camping, so let there be no camping. Those that follow the rules and don't camp (like me :D) should have no problems with that at all

XX0wnsXY
07-21-2010, 05:43 AM
It depends on the maps, really.

Lego Mafia for instance, everyone stays in their spawn for the first few seconds on certain guns to get a kill across the map. I wouldn't make such a big deal about things like that...and i would hope people aren't.

Guys, if it's not impeding the progress of the game..then why does it matter? There is a difference between trying to get a scout kill and staying behind a box while crouched to stay hidden. Two completely different things.

acolyte_to_jippity
07-21-2010, 09:02 AM
i gotta say, vagabond on wcs made me a much, MUCH better scout user, since all vaga's do is no-scope. though, vagalion was my preference between the two.

Nemesis
07-21-2010, 10:43 AM
It depends on the maps, really.

Lego Mafia for instance, everyone stays in their spawn for the first few seconds on certain guns to get a kill across the map. I wouldn't make such a big deal about things like that...and i would hope people aren't.

Guys, if it's not impeding the progress of the game..then why does it matter? There is a difference between trying to get a scout kill and staying behind a box while crouched to stay hidden. Two completely different things.

but don't you think camping there on lego is impeding the progress, because now people don't want to use that part of the map because all the other team does is sit up there and shoot across when you spawn. kinda annoying if you're getting hit there every round.

XX0wnsXY
07-21-2010, 02:37 PM
but don't you think camping there on lego is impeding the progress, because now people don't want to use that part of the map because all the other team does is sit up there and shoot across when you spawn. kinda annoying if you're getting hit there every round.

Not at all. I stay in spawn for 2 seconds and try to get someone going around the top. Once I move, I usually head to their spawn and anyone left is usually picked off or easily picked off because they are still focusing on catching anyone leaving my spawn. Usually the round is over quickly. When it's not, it's not usually due to someone camping, it's usually because the fucktards can't find eachother, lol.

Schnacky
07-22-2010, 02:28 AM

I'm with Owns on this. I see no issue with this, because all those guys that enjoy standing around the side ramps shooting across to the other team's are easy targets. Normally I rush from one ramp to the other and knife the first person camping the ramp or else I run up and shoot the heck out of the first guy I see pop his head in front of me.

Still it seems Zero's ruling and a majority of admins here are vastly different. Which isn't good actually. Zero is head admin and his ruling is what every admin should follow. It doesn't matter what an admin's feelings or belief for the rules are. They need to follow what Zero set. If an admin doesn't like it they should take it up with Zero to change the rule.

Camping is simply staying in one area and never leaving. Sniping typically can fall under that rule, but sniping can take a bit of skill (mostly in other games) to kill someone. It is more what weapons are expected to be camped more with (scout, AWP, maybe auto-snipers at times), because really I personally can "snipe" with the auto, pump-shooties, and a vast majority of other weapons if I take my time to aim at targets that are a decent distance away. Will I snipe with them in GG, no, Pub yes because de_dust is a wonderful map to pull it off. Still I also always snipe while moving unless getting a kill gets a bit frustrating.

maybe these flash videos will put things into prospective a bit, and get a few laughs at the same time.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/148082
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/59679

vas0line
07-22-2010, 04:30 PM
if you cant get a kill with the sniper rifles, thats not my problem. if you camp excessivly, i will ban you. admin or not... that is all.
Well, yeah. Camping in GG is uncool because it breaks up the insanity, which just so happens to be the focus of GG. We've already established that, and everyone generally agrees. HOWEVER, this thread isn't about camping, it's about whether or not standing in one place scoped in with a sniper rifle is allowed.

You're a real jerk for threatening me, I don't camp (for more than a second or two, in which case it's called "waiting a split second for the guy following you to come around the corner") with non-scoped weapons on GG servers. I actually like the server! I've been going there for over two years now. The last thing I want to do is get banned. I just want clarification on this rule so that I don't get banned for using a sniper rifle as it is intended. So far, the general consensus in this thread is that "Sniping with a sniper rifle is NOT necessarily camping, and therefore in compliance with the rules."

If you plan on banning me for following the rules, have at it. So far, you are the ONLY person in this thread who would threaten a ban for sniping with a sniper rifle.

XX0wnsXY
07-22-2010, 05:55 PM
Well, yeah. Camping in GG is uncool because it breaks up the insanity, which just so happens to be the focus of GG. We've already established that, and everyone generally agrees. HOWEVER, this thread isn't about camping, it's about whether or not standing in one place scoped in with a sniper rifle is allowed.

You're a real jerk for threatening me, I don't camp (for more than a second or two, in which case it's called "waiting a split second for the guy following you to come around the corner") with non-scoped weapons on GG servers. I actually like the server! I've been going there for over two years now. The last thing I want to do is get banned. I just want clarification on this rule so that I don't get banned for using a sniper rifle as it is intended. So far, the general consensus in this thread is that "Sniping with a sniper rifle is NOT necessarily camping, and therefore in compliance with the rules."

If you plan on banning me for following the rules, have at it. So far, you are the ONLY person in this thread who would threaten a ban for sniping with a sniper rifle.

Your best bet is to just play the game how you would normally play the game. You agree that camping is not good in GG so if you are playing with that in mind, then wether you're standing still to snipe or not...you should be ok.

The worst that can happen is you get kicked for camping. An admin will always warn you before taking any action against you. Then, you will know what is or is not acceptable.

Also, I rarely ever have or seen any other admin ban someone for camping. Usually it is a repetitive thing and multiple warnings are usually given before a ban is put in place. You would know what you were doing and what not to do long before you ever get banned.

acolyte_to_jippity
07-22-2010, 06:40 PM

dude, i'm going to give you one piece of advice.

just one.

don't get all bitchy towards rape. he'll fuck you up.
especially when he wasn't even directing his comment to you

vas0line
07-22-2010, 07:05 PM
I just want some consistency in the rules and friendly admins. Is that too much to ask for on such a busy GG server?
I guess I'll just use snipers normally, disable voice chat, and hope not to incur the wrath of the almighty admins. :(

See y'all ingame.

Spasm
07-22-2010, 07:06 PM
Everyone knows that I'm not a fan of camping and since this debate first started I've eased up on the "definitions" of what camping is in my own interpretation. I have ALWAYS said though, that there are TWO guns that "camping" - "sniping" or whatever name you choose to use, and those being...
1- Regular AWP
2- Scout

SHOULD be allowed

The reason is exactly what this topic was started for. You need to be in a fixed position when your scope is open and away from vulnerability to a knife in the back or high visibility inviting someone to free kill you.

Now I’m only an ADMIN and not a member or upper echelon that makes the rules so please DO NOT interpret this as anything more than MY opinion, but I do think and believe very strongly that it is a valid solution. Just don’t abuse the opportunity and try to push the envelope and continue to stay in an area that allowed you to get your scoped snipe off by popping a few more kills off when you get a gun change as that would be MY definition of camping and if I am in the server I will act on you.

Good Luck

DED

Just wanted to say that I never camp with the awp or scout ever or any gun for that matter. I rush deagle5 with scout or awp, w/e close range sniping is real skill :O) It's the people that sit back and camp that I usually rape from behind because guess what, Im rushing/

mastercheff
07-23-2010, 11:17 AM
Just wanted to say that I never camp with the awp or scout ever or any gun for that matter. I rush deagle5 with scout or awp, w/e close range sniping is real skill :O) It's the people that sit back and camp that I usually rape from behind because guess what, Im rushing/

I remember when i used to have that scout skin that gave me a laser, and i rushed deagle 5 headshotting everyone with the scout xD

hallwagner
07-23-2010, 11:20 AM
I remember when i used to have that scout skin that gave me a laser, and i rushed deagle 5 headshotting everyone with the scout xD

you know thats bannable right? you cant have weapon skins that aid you in any way. theyre only to look cool :o

acolyte_to_jippity
07-23-2010, 11:23 AM
i tend to kniff off of awp. i hate that gun so much. but scout i've gotten suprisingly good cqc/ mid-range

don't cheat cheff.

hallwagner
07-23-2010, 11:25 AM
i tend to kniff off of awp. i hate that gun so much. but scout i've gotten suprisingly good cqc/ mid-range

don't cheat cheff.

its been the opposite for me, i used to hate awp and love scout, since the update those feelings have reversed

acolyte_to_jippity
07-23-2010, 11:32 AM
its been the opposite for me, i used to hate awp and love scout, since the update those feelings have reversed

oh i hatre both just as much as ever. i just feel extremely wrong when i use the awp. such a horrible gun that's so horribly overpowered. shouldn't be there at all.

i hate the scout too, but i'm better w/ it

hallwagner
07-23-2010, 11:58 AM
oh i hatre both just as much as ever. i just feel extremely wrong when i use the awp. such a horrible gun that's so horribly overpowered. shouldn't be there at all.

i hate the scout too, but i'm better w/ it

yea its just the scout used to be cake to noscope while moving. awp i cant even fucking hit somebody when im scoped, because i tend to kinda strafe when i shoot it

DeadEyeDeNNi$
07-26-2010, 11:44 AM
Well Spasm, everyone isn't as good as you are, especially me, so to try to shoot the Scout from the hip is not gonna happen and I'm pretty sure that I'm not the entire minority, same goes for the AWP although I have gotten many kills close w/o opening up scope.

I'm sure that everyone has there own little ways of dealing with different guns, but my statement was simply a generalized one that would pertain to the majority and not the top players of GG

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-26-2010, 09:55 PM
why is any of this a discussion?

admins over react to people chilling in one spot to get a kill, because other players whine about it or they are killed by a camper

if they are not holding up game play in any way, let them sit there.

If Joe "our camper in this example" chooses to sit in one spot ALL round and never gets a kill but does not hold up game-play. he is not breaking any rules.

now if joe, is the LAST player on a team and continues to camp. well that would be against the rules.

key word because to many people are lazy.

MOTD TOS section

DeadEyeDeNNi$
07-27-2010, 01:38 PM
why is any of this a discussion?

admins over react to people chilling in one spot to get a kill, because other players whine about it or they are killed by a camper

if they are not holding up game play in any way, let them sit there.

If Joe "our camper in this example" chooses to sit in one spot ALL round and never gets a kill but does not hold up game-play. he is not breaking any rules.

now if joe, is the LAST player on a team and continues to camp. well that would be against the rules.

key word because to many people are lazy.

MOTD TOS section

It's pretty simple Mikey. They are exploiting their way through psycostats at the expense of other players, as well as being a PITA. There are even those that come into the server to simply be a bunch of defiant assholes and that's just not gonna cut it. I have gotten tons of requests over time to ban, slay, etc for people that camp all which have there own reasons behind it.
I respect most peoples opinion regarding this and other issues but the fact still remains that every admin will deal with this on different levels. I won't try to tell you, or any other admin, how to make your decisions, and visa versa.

It's all about the FUN and keeping it that way on all the servers. We do what we have to to meet that medium keeping it within reason.

Cheers :)

DED

opm
07-28-2010, 07:14 PM
In pub, I generally use a lot of cheap dirty tricks like camping, sneaking around, baiting... All the shit that would get you bitched out in GG. However, in GG I think that it just slows down the insanity of the game if a player is camping WITHOUT a sniper rifle. The problem with camping in GG is that nobody has any idea what is and what is not allowed, and it makes for a total bitchfest and bickering among admins....

Then I turn voice chat off and all is well. :D

So what is it? Is it against the rules to sit in one place with a sniper rifle, or is it not against the rules? Do the admins even know the rules?

LOL YES I FULLY AGREE THIS HAPPENS AND IS A HUGE PROBLEM :reddot:

opm
07-28-2010, 07:17 PM
It's pretty simple Mikey. They are exploiting there way through psycostats at the expense of other players, as well as being a PITA.

how is anybody exploiting psychostats?

UR JUST OLD DENNIS
Cheers :)

boomer0901
08-06-2010, 10:41 PM
It's post like this that are wrecking GG server, past week has nothing but a majority of campers and because of this post, it's now "well im not holding up the game" I guess to me GG should be everyone rush every round and just blast the shit out of everything, no round should last over 20 secs. Now I've had to change my playstyle to start camping as well, since I won't be the only person rushing on a team, you end up getting gang raped by 4 ppl.

taz1stP
08-06-2010, 11:25 PM
the only gun you should camp with is the scout. even then you dont need to camp learn how to snipe faster or quit bitching when you get slayed by admin.
so all you campers who say there sniping :plzdie: b/c you can say your sniping with a fucking pistol to a auto. but its still camping. so learn how to fucking quick snipe. :reddot:
and they make knifes on the game for people who cant snipe worth a shit learn how to use one.

hallwagner
08-06-2010, 11:48 PM
the only gun you should camp with is the scout. even then you dont need to camp learn how to snipe faster or quit bitching when you get slayed by admin.
so all you campers who say there sniping :plzdie: b/c you can say your sniping with a fucking pistol to a auto. but its still camping. so learn how to fucking quick snipe. :reddot:
and they make knifes on the game for people who cant snipe worth a shit learn how to use one.

if it had to be 1 gun to camp with, id say awp. its a whole lot fucking easier to rush with scout then an awp, and for that reason awp is probly my least favorite gun in the game. its most of the reason i start out a gungame 8-10 or some shit like that, and end up 26-15, i hate the living hell out of the lower weapons, once i get past scout im basically guaranteed to get to either knife or nade level or win. awp is horrible because its extremely hard to accurately shoot it while moving. scout is pretty easy to get a moving noscope kill. awp is shit

taz1stP
08-06-2010, 11:59 PM
if it had to be 1 gun to camp with, id say awp. its a whole lot fucking easier to rush with scout then an awp, and for that reason awp is probly my least favorite gun in the game. its most of the reason i start out a gungame 8-10 or some shit like that, and end up 26-15, i hate the living hell out of the lower weapons, once i get past scout im basically guaranteed to get to either knife or nade level or win. awp is horrible because its extremely hard to accurately shoot it while moving. scout is pretty easy to get a moving noscope kill. awp is shit

crouch then shoot then im the chest and there you go. i do all the time. and if you get close swich to knife and knife the fuck out of them.

Christmas
08-07-2010, 01:29 AM

You don't know what you are fucking talking about.

hallwagner
08-07-2010, 09:05 AM
You don't know what you are fucking talking about.

how so? ive played gungame for 3 years, and ive always had much more trouble with awp than scout. it helps ive played scoutknivez, but since they dont have an awpknivez i cant really work on it as well.
@ taz ty i'll try that :wtg: i've just always hated the awp, its a horribly overpowered gun, thats extremely difficult to get an accurate shot off

taz1stP
08-07-2010, 11:49 AM
how so? ive played gungame for 3 years, and ive always had much more trouble with awp than scout. it helps ive played scoutknivez, but since they dont have an awpknivez i cant really work on it as well.
@ taz ty i'll try that :wtg: i've just always hated the awp, its a horribly overpowered gun, thats extremely difficult to get an accurate shot off

or do like i do use your team as bait and see if they get killed once they walk around the corner then go in with the awp and shoot the guy who kills them.

CYBER
08-08-2010, 08:10 PM
or do like i do use your team as bait and see if they get killed once they walk around the corner then go in with the awp and shoot the guy who kills them.

remind me not to rely on u for swarming backup ...

taz1stP
08-08-2010, 08:48 PM
remind me not to rely on u for swarming backup ...

ok i will be there and might end up shooting you also but your willing to die for the cause.