PDA

View Full Version : Gotta love E-thugs..

Rob
07-19-2010, 08:29 AM
Okay, so. We were playing on Siberia in ZM.
and this kiddo was talking, others telling him to shut up.
So i thought it was time to woop out my famous George Carlin voice clips.
Boy did he not like this.

Dark ڲhady : Rob ur lucky ur an admin
*DEAD* Rob | ibis.a : How so shady?
Dark ڲhady : ye
*DEAD* Rob | ibis.a : Would you go e-thug on my ass if i wasnt?
Dark ڲhady : but one day
Dark ڲhady : ill make u eat those words
Dark ڲhady : down ur throat
*DEAD* Rob | ibis.a : Sure you would little kid.
Dark ڲhady : i will find u and fucking murder u
Dark ڲhady : i swear to god
Dark ڲhady : i will become hacker and find where u live
Dark ڲhady : and rape everyone of ur friends

Thank you for reading, I just wanted to share this lovely moment with you people.

(Viper wanted credit cause he fetched the stuff for me from console, since i accidentally f10ed out, and lost console logs.)

X 1 Viper1
07-19-2010, 08:37 AM

Thank you for reading, I just wanted to share this lovely moment with you people.

Ok for one you might want to edit your little argument there you got some stuff overlapping from what you said and he said. Also WHERE IS MY CREDIT MAN?!?!?!?!?!? I got that shit for you!!!!! I'm calling my lawyer!!!!

acolyte_to_jippity
07-19-2010, 08:42 AM
ban this fucker., he was annoying on wcs, mic spammed like fuck, and pissed every single player off.

Rob
07-19-2010, 08:43 AM
Ok for one you might want to edit your little argument there you got some stuff overlapping from what you said and he said. Also WHERE IS MY CREDIT MAN?!?!?!?!?!? I got that shit for you!!!!! I'm calling my lawyer!!!!

Its totally fine?
I only left mine out cause mine was lame.
and i only asked you cause i f10'ed out. -.-

Edit:
I saw what you meant now, fixed. :D

Rob
07-19-2010, 08:47 AM
ban this fucker., he was annoying on wcs, mic spammed like fuck, and pissed every single player off.

I felt like being nice for once, and not ban someone for such threats etc. :(

X 1 Viper1
07-19-2010, 08:47 AM
Its totally fine?
I only left mine out cause mine was lame.
and i only asked you cause i f10'ed out. -.-

Edit:
I saw what you meant now, fixed. :D

YA!!!!! I WAS RIGHT!!!!!! And this kid is being annoying again.:pistols:

OnEyEdMaN
07-19-2010, 08:54 AM
YA!!!!! I WAS RIGHT!!!!!! And this kid is being annoying again.:pistols:

since when this little fucker stopped being annoying? has been, and will always be a fucking annoying son of a bitch..

X 1 Viper1
07-19-2010, 08:57 AM
since when this little fucker stopped being annoying? has been, and will always be a fucking annoying son of a bitch..

Uhm he might stop when an admin decides to ban him? :icon_mrgreen:

acolyte_to_jippity
07-19-2010, 08:58 AM

like i said, he pushes the line constantly in wcs, mic spams, exploits (until warned repeatedly not to), plays like a griefer...

Rob
07-19-2010, 09:07 AM
can i argue with him a little more?
me and viper are right now, he is so fucking hilarious.

update:
He shut up now, earlier i gave him a lecture of what you can not say or do to an admin.
and in detail what you can not say or do to Me.
and that if he continues that ill pull a rob on him.

acolyte_to_jippity
07-19-2010, 09:11 AM
can i argue with him a little more?
me and viper are right now, he is so fucking hilarious.

:shrug: sure i guess. but if i come into zm, i'm going to make his life hell. after all, i wasn't an admin while he was annoying in wcs.:muffy:

X 1 Viper1
07-19-2010, 09:13 AM
:shrug: sure i guess. but if i come into zm, i'm going to make his life hell. after all, i wasn't an admin while he was annoying in wcs.:muffy:

We are already doing that, but can always use some help.:icon_mrgreen:

acolyte_to_jippity
07-19-2010, 09:15 AM
We are already doing that, but can always use some help.:icon_mrgreen:

i'm at work. and when i say hell, i mean he'll be either on fire, blinking, frozen, or a combo of all 3 at all times

X 1 Viper1
07-19-2010, 09:23 AM
i'm at work. and when i say hell, i mean he'll be either on fire, blinking, frozen, or a combo of all 3 at all times

HAHA wow, the kid was just talking about his 12 inch long penis being 3 inches thick!!!!!!!! Ladies interested?!??!?!?!?! LOL:muffy:

acolyte_to_jippity
07-19-2010, 09:40 AM
HAHA wow, the kid was just talking about his 12 inch long penis being 3 inches thick!!!!!!!! Ladies interested?!??!?!?!?! LOL:muffy:

he's 13, or is shady 14? yeah, nobody is 13, and shady is 14. always mix them up

Rob
07-19-2010, 10:13 AM
he's 13, or is shady 14? yeah, nobody is 13, and shady is 14. always mix them up

He said 13 though.
makes it even funnier. also tried to outsmart viper.

hallwagner
07-19-2010, 10:46 AM
yea i also yelled at his ass for like 5 minutes because he !zteled from a zombie as a human. then alex came in and told him i was right, and the baby was mad as shit. i love telling faggot nubs zm rules....at least the ones i follow ;)

acolyte_to_jippity
07-19-2010, 10:58 AM
yea i also yelled at his ass for like 5 minutes because he !zteled from a zombie as a human. then alex came in and told him i was right, and the baby was mad as shit. i love telling faggot nubs zm rules....at least the ones i follow ;)

hall, dobn't you remember him from wcs?

you know what? if he's on zm, and i'm online, send me a msg.

hallwagner
07-19-2010, 11:52 AM
hall, dobn't you remember him from wcs?

you know what? if he's on zm, and i'm online, send me a msg.

i dont play wcs, its gay (unless carinas there :P) no this was like 3 days ago on zm, i got into his cade under the stairs on beachstrike, and this motherfucker disapears, so i !ztele and lo and behold hes at spawn. so i tag him, and hes like "bitch!" so im like "WHAT??!?!, your'e the motherfucker who pussied out and !zteled from a zombie, get some cademaking skills nub, and learn the fucking rules" so he bitches at me for like 2 minutes, and alex came back from being afk and saw what was going on, and he calmly just told that bitch he was wrong and i was right. then hes like "oh well thats fucking stupid" then im like "dont like it? then leave faggot." hes like all trolling me and shit. then he tries to cade with me next round and be all nice and shit, i left that fucker alone. the whole thing was fucking hilarious, nubs think they know the rules. lmfao

HfG≈๖ۣۜÇĄŖŅĄĢĘ
07-19-2010, 11:52 AM
LMFAO!!! HAHA rob, you got kids wanting to kick your ass!
Viper i want to personally say Thank You for this hard work and dedication, i know this took many many seconds away from your Zmod time. xP
But on a more serious note, becareful rob the kid might do an E-Drive By:assault:

acolyte_to_jippity
07-19-2010, 12:19 PM
i dont play wcs, its gay (unless carinas there :P) no this was like 3 days ago on zm, i got into his cade under the stairs on beachstrike, and this motherfucker disapears, so i !ztele and lo and behold hes at spawn. so i tag him, and hes like "bitch!" so im like "WHAT??!?!, your'e the motherfucker who pussied out and !zteled from a zombie, get some cademaking skills nub, and learn the fucking rules" so he bitches at me for like 2 minutes, and alex came back from being afk and saw what was going on, and he calmly just told that bitch he was wrong and i was right. then hes like "oh well thats fucking stupid" then im like "dont like it? then leave faggot." hes like all trolling me and shit. then he tries to cade with me next round and be all nice and shit, i left that fucker alone. the whole thing was fucking hilarious, nubs think they know the rules. lmfao

he does know the rules. but he choses to feign ignorance.

he constantly wards the objectives, glitches vagabond/lion, abuses santa, and will always claim that "his old server didn't have that rule". so it's not that he doesn't know, its just that he's a retarded little piece of annoying shit. ask anyone who frequented wcs. dark shady and 951_nobody are the two most annoying people we've ever seen.

shady's going to a very special level of hell, one reserved for child molestors and people who talk at the theater.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-19-2010, 12:52 PM

he constantly wards the objectives, glitches vagabond/lion, abuses santa, and will always claim that "his old server didn't have that rule". so it's not that he doesn't know, its just that he's a retarded little piece of annoying shit. ask anyone who frequented wcs. dark shady and 951_nobody are the two most annoying people we've ever seen.

shady's going to a very special level of hell, one reserved for child molestors and people who talk at the theater.

lol

if you really wanna press his buttons call him jennay, try sounding like Forest gump

he gets SOOOO pissed durring WCS haha

yea a lil kid who iit seems idolizes me
fucking annoying

hallwagner
07-19-2010, 02:06 PM

951_nobody was awesome!!! he was a funny motherfucker, but dark shady's a cunt, and i really should go in there and be like "so sexy where do you live? i want to be inside you. is yoiur penis really 12 inches?" that would/should get him to leave really quick. also i enjoy freaking out little kids ;)

acolyte_to_jippity
07-19-2010, 02:10 PM
951_nobody was awesome!!! he was a funny motherfucker, but dark shady's a cunt, and i really should go in there and be like "so sexy where do you live? i want to be inside you. is yoiur penis really 12 inches?" that would/should get him to leave really quick. also i enjoy freaking out little kids ;)

both of them are annoying children who shoul learn not to use their mics while anyone can hear them

hallwagner
07-19-2010, 02:13 PM
both of them are annoying children who shoul learn not to use their mics while anyone can hear them

to me ninja ranged from tolerable to hilarious, he does talk alot, but its usually some funny shit. dark shady just talks about nothing and tries to be an asshole (sounds like me) but regardless, if your'e a kid with an annoying voice and have a mic, only use it when absolutely necessarry, and dont say more than you have to

acolyte_to_jippity
07-19-2010, 02:15 PM
to me ninja ranged from tolerable to hilarious, he does talk alot, but its usually some funny shit. dark shady just talks about nothing and tries to be an asshole (sounds like me) but regardless, if your'e a kid with an annoying voice and have a mic, only use it when absolutely necessarry, and dont say more than you have to

ninja? we're not talking about ninjaOnRitalin (bestPlayerAlive)

we're talking about 951_nobody

hallwagner
07-19-2010, 02:18 PM
ninja? we're not talking about ninjaOnRitalin (bestPlayerAlive)

we're talking about 951_nobody

yea his name was ninja 951_nobody for at least my experience with him. but regardless i know who youre talking about, i actually had him on my friends list for a while

Rob
07-19-2010, 03:14 PM

Just reading that shit makes me trippy as fuck. You do that to me and i swear once i move to cali ill find your sorry ass and kill you. :icon_mrgreen:

hallwagner
07-19-2010, 05:25 PM
Just reading that shit makes me trippy as fuck. You do that to me and i swear once i move to cali ill find your sorry ass and kill you. :icon_mrgreen:

yea but im an eastcoaster, it makes sense you would move to cali, thats where all the homosexuals live

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
07-20-2010, 12:27 PM
yea but im an eastcoaster, it makes sense you would move to cali, thats where all the homosexuals live

hahahaha omg thats priceless

acolyte_to_jippity
07-20-2010, 12:42 PM
better than florida. all the old people live there

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
07-20-2010, 12:51 PM
better than florida. all the old people live there

Yeah totally, in Miami and stuff right?

acolyte_to_jippity
07-20-2010, 12:57 PM
Yeah totally, in Miami and stuff right?

yep!

all miami has is old folks, and those retarded twats the kardashiian sisters, and the idiots who follow and adore them

loka
07-20-2010, 12:59 PM
Miami = The Golden Girls. Woo old people galore.

THE HOLY SH**T!
07-20-2010, 01:05 PM
yep!

all miami has is old folks, and those retarded twats the kardashiian sisters, and the idiots who follow and adore them

west coast = old people
East coast/pan handle = vacation and young people.

plus the kadashian show is for women. I can't believe you would make a reference to it... :headache:

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
07-20-2010, 01:19 PM
yep!

Yeahhh you really don't make any sense, saying that FL is just full of old people proves that your retarded.

loka
07-20-2010, 01:26 PM
My ex who lived in Florida said there is nothing but old people. My parents are retiring to St. Cloud. What does that say about the demographics of Florida? A heavy population of retired people from the Northeast retiring to sunny Florida.

http://www.stcloud.org/
Yeah no I think the banner says it all LMAO. Old white people.

acolyte_to_jippity
07-20-2010, 01:34 PM
west coast = old people
East coast/pan handle = vacation and young people.

plus the kadashian show is for women. I can't believe you would make a reference to it... :headache:

remember the girlfriend i had?

huge mtv adict. and i was w/ her for 2 years. yeah, i got semi infected.

hallwagner
07-20-2010, 01:54 PM

its even funnier because its true

Rob
07-20-2010, 01:59 PM

I think it's rather lame.
I think what this is all about, is that hes trying to make me gay. so i would sleep with him.
Because he knows im the biggest fucking homophobe on the planet. and if he keeps going on bout it ill become hostile.

hallwagner
07-20-2010, 02:02 PM
I think it's rather lame.
I think what this is all about, is that hes trying to make me gay. so i would sleep with him.
Because he knows im the biggest fucking homophobe on the planet. and if he keeps going on bout it ill become hostile.

no, its because california is known for having a high percentage of homosexuals. especially los angeles

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
07-20-2010, 02:20 PM
My ex who lived in Florida said there is nothing but old people. My parents are retiring to St. Cloud. What does that say about the demographics of Florida? A heavy population of retired people from the Northeast retiring to sunny Florida.

http://www.stcloud.org/
Yeah no I think the banner says it all LMAO. Old white people.

It's no secret that a lot of people retire to FL because it's a nice place to live with great weather but to say that FL is nothing but old people is just stupid. I was born and raised in FL I think I would know, there are specific towns and areas of FL that people retire to just like any other state.

devour
07-20-2010, 02:20 PM
san fransisco is the capital of homosexuals, then boston.

acolyte_to_jippity
07-20-2010, 02:34 PM
It's no secret that a lot of people retire to FL because it's a nice place to live with great weather but to say that FL is nothing but old people is just stupid. I was born and raised in FL I think I would know, there are specific towns and areas of FL that people retire to just like any other state.

jesus christ, i started the florida thing as a playful jab at you xen. didn't expect it to explode like this

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
07-20-2010, 02:41 PM
jesus christ, i started the florida thing as a playful jab at you xen. didn't expect it to explode like this

I'm not blowing up, just stating facts.

acolyte_to_jippity
07-20-2010, 02:49 PM
I'm not blowing up, just stating facts.

not you, just in the topic. i seriously didn't expect an entire discussion to come out of this

loka
07-20-2010, 03:59 PM
Who fucking cares about Florida? It's a dirty state in the south with little to no jobs. Next!

THE HOLY SH**T!
07-20-2010, 04:05 PM
remember the girlfriend i had?

huge mtv adict. and i was w/ her for 2 years. yeah, i got semi infected.

no im sorry, i dont get involved with other people's social life.

XxMastagunzxX
07-20-2010, 04:30 PM
Who fucking cares about Florida? It's a dirty state in the south with little to no jobs. Next!

Have you ever been to Florida? It's a very nice state.

loka
07-20-2010, 04:37 PM
Have you ever been to Florida? It's a very nice state.

What kind of fucking retarded question is that? I would rather live in a box than visit Florida again. Florida is a boring tropical weathered state. Nothing fascinating. And fuck Disney. Next!

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
07-20-2010, 05:28 PM
What kind of fucking retarded question is that? I would rather live in a box than visit Florida again. Florida is a boring tropical weathered state. Nothing fascinating. And fuck Disney. Next!

Well before you open your mouth maybe you should visit an actual nice area of FL instead of some over populated tourist area.

EDIT- Maybe you should look at where your living, obviously it's not that great if your parents are coming all the way here to retire.

loka
07-20-2010, 05:34 PM
Well before you open your mouth maybe you should visit an actual nice area of FL instead of some over populated tourist area.

EDIT- Maybe you should look at where your living, obviously it's not that great if your parents are coming all the way here to retire.

It fucking snows where I'm at you dumb cunt. Snow and old people don't mix and I'm not taking care or using a snow blower to let them out like a sardine can when I'm far away. Think before you speak.

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
07-20-2010, 05:38 PM
It fucking snows where I'm at you dumb cunt. Snow and old people don't mix and I'm not taking care or using a snow blower to let them out like a sardine can when I'm far away. Think before you speak.

LMAO okay bitch, not even worth my time to continue flaming on this.

hallwagner
07-20-2010, 05:39 PM
HAHAHA wow guys thats hilarious

Christmas
07-20-2010, 05:40 PM
Nothing like a bit of girl on girl.

Craig Boner
07-20-2010, 05:46 PM
whos this broke ass fiona apple with the attitude

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
07-20-2010, 05:48 PM

omg hahahhahaha

acolyte_to_jippity
07-20-2010, 06:27 PM

craig, meet loka.

Wolfenstinger
07-20-2010, 08:44 PM
Dark ڲhady : Rob ur lucky ur an admin
*DEAD* Rob | ibis.a : How so shady?
Dark ڲhady : ye
*DEAD* Rob | ibis.a : Would you go e-thug on my ass if i wasnt?
Dark ڲhady : but one day
Dark ڲhady : ill make u eat those words
Dark ڲhady : down ur throat
*DEAD* Rob | ibis.a : Sure you would little kid.
Dark ڲhady : i will find u and fucking murder u
Dark ڲhady : i swear to god
Dark ڲhady : i will become hacker and find where u live
Dark ڲhady : and rape everyone of ur friends

So...he STILL exists? Well, that sure sounds like shady BEFORE i took him off friends (-__-)¬

@acolyte - It's nobody's fault that Dark Shady is like that ... (no pun intended) :smirk:

SCRIBBLE
07-20-2010, 09:48 PM

Ignorant statement.

:wtg: I was born in TX, raised in FL. Just stay out of Boca Raton (why FL is stereotyped for old people).

Good, stay the fuck out of this perfect climate.

:lmao: Perfect.

Craig Boner
07-20-2010, 10:13 PM
craig, meet loka.
not sure if i want to, bitch cant even put makeup on properly let alone come with a coherent comeback

hallwagner
07-20-2010, 10:15 PM
not sure if i want to, bitch cant even put makeup on properly let alone come with a coherent comeback

how did this turn into a conversation about florida and loka? off topic ftw i guess

Craig Boner
07-20-2010, 10:26 PM
how did this turn into a conversation about florida and loka? off topic ftw i guess
it happens

XxMastagunzxX
07-20-2010, 10:46 PM

Well it's way better then MA :smirk:

Jeimuzu
07-21-2010, 09:32 AM

I fucking agree.. I still can't find a job -_-'...

Also, between me and Hobo, no child shall speak in ZM.

acolyte_to_jippity
07-21-2010, 09:35 AM

i three

hallwagner
07-21-2010, 09:35 AM

FUCK YES!!! you and hobo need to come back and lay down the law!

Carina
07-21-2010, 10:01 AM

:lmao: LOL.. all i can say :lmao:

He was 12 on WCS :banghead:

lol

if you really wanna press his buttons call him jennay, try sounding like Forest gump

he gets SOOOO pissed durring WCS haha

yea a lil kid who iit seems idolizes me
fucking annoying

+1 :wtg: that does make him pissy

So...he STILL exists? Well, that sure sounds like shady BEFORE i took him off friends (-__-)¬

@acolyte - It's nobody's fault that Dark Shady is like that ... (no pun intended) :smirk:

yes!! :banghead: and he is still just as stupid as allways!!! :banghead:

(Viper wanted credit cause he fetched the stuff for me from console, since i accidentally f10ed out, and lost console logs.)

that kid is one dumb asshole.. he should just be banned he dont know what respect it.. before WCS went down i perma muted him for mic spamming and he started changeing his make to talk with me and then he made a new spray.. :reddot:

hallwagner
07-21-2010, 10:31 AM
thank fucking goodness im not admin anymore, i woulda permabanned his ass then found his ip adress, looked up what area its for, and firebombed his whole town :P

loka
07-21-2010, 03:33 PM
I don't even put on make up you fail of a troll. Make up is for skanks and loose STD's e-sluts who can't get any attention IRL to save their life. Coming up with comebacks to a person named Boner is like trying to get an abortion 8 months pregnant. Useless.

MA isn't any better either, but I know exactly many people in James position which is making them come back to the North. No job stability. Truth hurts, not opinions.

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
07-22-2010, 08:31 AM
Make up is for skanks and loose STD's e-sluts who can't get any attention IRL to save their life.

It would appear that your friend in the picture is wearing makeup...

maynard
07-22-2010, 11:36 AM
Make up is for skanks and loose STD's e-sluts who can't get any attention IRL to save their life.

lol... rrriiiggghhttt....

loka
07-22-2010, 01:30 PM
lol... rrriiiggghhttt....

Have you seen a bitch with no make up? Besides your mother?

Christmas
07-22-2010, 01:40 PM
Fuckin skanks.

loka
07-22-2010, 01:56 PM
As my cousin likes to say... "fuckin' e-sluts."

maynard
07-22-2010, 01:57 PM
Have you seen a bitch with no make up? Besides your mother?

lol.... rrriigghhttt.....

Rob
07-22-2010, 02:41 PM
I love how shit on this fucking forum always ends up in either some stupid fucking flame war. or bitching at one another for other stupid reasons.
Go do that shit elsewhere, not in my thread. gtfo really.

X 1 Viper1
07-22-2010, 02:43 PM
I love how shit on this fucking forum always ends up in either some stupid fucking flame war. or bitching at one another for other stupid reasons.

But your thread is such a comfortable place, and this thread is kinda about flaming on some guy so......FLAME WARS!!!!!!!!! GO GO GO

Christmas
07-22-2010, 02:54 PM

Stop being such a fucking e-thug, Rob.

Rob
07-22-2010, 03:47 PM
Stop being such a fucking e-thug, Rob.

I'm not a fucking e-thug.
The ones bitching above my post are more of an e-thug than i am.
and even they aren't one.