PDA

View Full Version : For Admins, and even regulars

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-31-2010, 06:03 AM
So i spent some time in the 15 min gap waiting for the server reset to end on an SG server, SG's Jailbreak server and you know.... there is alot of complaining going on regarding the "admin abuse" in our servers... after being in this server for more then 5 min.. i take pride, i truly do take pride in being able to say i am an admin for all IBIS servers... the amount of admin abuse that happened with in this 5 min surpasses shit that even WALTER did.....

so i guess all i am saying is thanks? to everyone who makes IBIS such a great community WOOT!

p.s. i resent SG after this day and have lost all respect for the admins that run it.

mastercheff
07-31-2010, 06:42 AM
So i spent some time in the 15 min gap waiting for the server reset to end on an SG server, SG's Jailbreak server and you know.... there is alot of complaining going on regarding the "admin abuse" in our servers... after being in this server for more then 5 min.. i take pride, i truly do take pride in being able to say i am an admin for all IBIS servers... the amount of admin abuse that happened with in this 5 min surpasses shit that even WALTER did.....

so i guess all i am saying is thanks? to everyone who makes IBIS such a great community WOOT!

p.s. i resent SG after this day and have lost all respect for the admins that run it.

so the admin perma banned everyone and perma muted all of them? j/k but if you've played garrys mod you would want to cut your ears off from hearing all of these kid admins who think they're cool and do stupid ass shit like HURR DURR PEACE ROUNDS, when its a fucking war round, dumbasses....

BladeTwinSwords
07-31-2010, 06:58 AM
The only SG member I even remotely like is Paul and that's because he makes fun Minigame maps and hangs out at NotD. I do the same because they have the servers that we don't (minigames, zombie riot, scoutsknives, bhop). Our servers are some of the best around because we have admins who pay to keep everything under control. We use our powers so that people have a fun experience.

Why in the hell would you play at a jailbreak server? I think it's one of the stupidest things because if you don't know what you are doing, you get permabanned.

acolyte_to_jippity
07-31-2010, 11:13 AM

for the record, their jailbreak is one of the best i've ever play on. their admins tend to be pretty fair, not sure what you were doing to get them pissed off. especially if oracion, or kintor, or killerKyle, squirtle, or monkeh was on. they make that server a motherfucking blast!

hallwagner
07-31-2010, 12:21 PM
The only SG member I even remotely like is Paul and that's because he makes fun Minigame maps and hangs out at NotD. I do the same because they have the servers that we don't (minigames, zombie riot, scoutsknives, bhop). Our servers are some of the best around because we have admins who pay to keep everything under control. We use our powers so that people have a fun experience.

Why in the hell would you play at a jailbreak server? I think it's one of the stupidest things because if you don't know what you are doing, you get permabanned.

how can you not like tofee??!!?!?!?!?

Christmas
07-31-2010, 12:22 PM

I love Sg's servers.

Jeimuzu
07-31-2010, 12:54 PM
Jailbreak is for emos, sadists, and masochists.

KɅΞW
07-31-2010, 02:16 PM

tru dat!

mastercheff
07-31-2010, 02:36 PM

go play i wanna be the guy

maynard
07-31-2010, 02:52 PM
i take pride, i truly do take pride in being able to say i am an admin for all IBIS servers...

lol...

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-31-2010, 04:15 PM
for the record, their jailbreak is one of the best i've ever play on. their admins tend to be pretty fair, not sure what you were doing to get them pissed off. especially if oracion, or kintor, or killerKyle, squirtle, or monkeh was on. they make that server a motherfucking blast!

nah there all great and i didnt do anything, it was some admin or staff member named wind. no cliping him self setting his spawn points ect.

Christmas
07-31-2010, 04:34 PM
nah there all great and i didnt do anything, it was some admin or staff member named wind. no cliping him self setting his spawn points ect.

Wind is like the coolest sg member. The guy uses his admin A LOT but he doesn't do it at the expense of other players in the game.

You know who is a cuntbag? Oracion.

acolyte_to_jippity
07-31-2010, 04:34 PM

hahaha, wind. he hasn't changed

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-31-2010, 09:23 PM
that is true, and i alwas see ITB in there haha
the server is great during the day but not in the midst of the morning

acolyte_to_jippity
07-31-2010, 10:23 PM

wrong. it's great from about 12AM to about 4 AM. no children are on.

<('-'^)
08-01-2010, 12:44 PM
lulz i like the minigame server ^_^

Christmas
08-01-2010, 01:21 PM

That's his brother.

OnEyEdMaN
08-01-2010, 03:12 PM
i always play on sg jb server and i dont see admins abusing their powee..wind uses his admin alot but he does it not to take advantage on the game but more like to observe. firefighter always complain but thats all he does and always loses..jason from cali is the worst, kill him when hes rebeling and youll get slayed. custom lr on their server is fun, you get to ask anything. just hope rebelers turns into something when they rebel, color/skins maybe. other than that its all cool. mic check always comes, you get to listen to how much of an asian i am..lol

forgot to mention desire .rockondude.

acolyte_to_jippity
08-01-2010, 03:44 PM
i always play on sg jb server and i dont see admins abusing their powee..wind uses his admin alot but he does it not to take advantage on the game but more like to observe. firefighter always complain but thats all he does and always loses..jason from cali is the worst, kill him when hes rebeling and youll get slayed. custom lr on their server is fun, you get to ask anything. just hope rebelers turns into something when they rebel, color/skins maybe. other than that its all cool. mic check always comes, you get to listen to how much of an asian i am..lol

forgot to mention desire .rockondude.

lol, no it should stay as it is w/ the rebeling. it's funnier.