PDA

View Full Version : Banned for being good?

GanJa
08-03-2008, 02:19 AM
Got banned earlier today by Dual for being too good. He said he has demos of me walling and hacking supposedly. Anyway, as most of the people know in the server I actually play on the server at night times and no one has accused me. During the time we were playing, he accused of me of buying a gun from console and slays me right after I kill him. Wrongfully accused yet again but I didn't say much. Next round I kill him yet again and this time he gets mad and says oh I got proof of you hacking and walling. BANNED.? Thanks dual but if you didn't know I been to Cal-I and I am just playing for fun these days. This isn't the first and won't be the last server I have been banned from for being too good and being accused of hacks. Also, the server is warpy so you probably had some lag with me showing up which happens to me also. Anyway if you want to unban me unban, if not don't. It's been fun while I been playing on the server.

-[Afterlife] GanJa

P.S. Don't play in CPL or anything or you will just accuse everyone of hacking.

whytboiz33
08-03-2008, 07:12 AM
isnt cpl dead?

whytboiz33
08-03-2008, 07:21 AM
also, im in cal-o aswell. pacific conference, but diff division. you guys are in the 4th round. impressive. 4 digs.

Dual
08-03-2008, 08:11 AM
As Soon as I see Ricochett, or he see this post he will post demo.You were definity using a wallhack. I Watch you very carefully.As I will tell you as I told many others, you playing on a cal team ,does not mean you don't use hacks,or hold any weight here.I Think you were trying to hide it well though, but there were serveral times where you killed players behind boxes, that know way in hell you knew they were there.

Also when ever there are 3 awps on the map , someone is either buying from console, or bought one for another player, there was 2 awps on your team that round I Kill the the player fiizzle with a awp, who had the awp and you had a awp too.There were demos of players , who were also cal players , that were banned from the IBIS server before.

ricochet
08-03-2008, 09:34 AM
Here are the demos I have of him.

Questionable is all I have to say about this clown. I think he was wall hacking and hiding it very well. Too many times I saw him shoot into a box where he had no idea if there was a player there. Low and behold, there were players there...

every hacker says "I'm CAL-I and don't cheat"...

Excuses are like assholes. Everyone has one and they all stink!

Time to go find another server?

Walter
08-03-2008, 12:00 PM
Here are the demos I have of him.

Questionable is all I have to say about this clown. I think he was wall hacking and hiding it very well. Too many times I saw him shoot into a box where he had no idea if there was a player there. Low and behold, there were players there...

every hacker says "I'm CAL-I and don't cheat"...

Excuses are like assholes. Everyone has one and they all stink!

Time to go find another server?

I didn't see anything suspicious. Where was questionable shooting through a box?

GanJa
08-03-2008, 12:04 PM
Too bad you just can't recognize the skill to cheat. It's ok but don't expect to come to CEVO or and Lan tourneys with this hope. Also if you are curious please come to X3O dust off and watch me play on lan

GanJa
08-03-2008, 12:06 PM
also afterlife is a lan team name. not a cal team name. thx though.

ricochet
08-03-2008, 05:22 PM
Like I said. I think your game play is questionable. The only way to prove either way is to watch you play on your machine without you knowing.

Let the leaders of IBIS decide if you were cheating. I was merely asked by an IBIS clan member to demo you and post them. I did so becuase I questioned your game play.

Also, I have no interest at all to go anywhere to watch you play. You are just another punk kid.

ZERO
08-03-2008, 06:09 PM
Did you have sb_status in any of these so I can use sourcebans as a final confirmation.

Dual
08-03-2008, 06:53 PM
I didn't see anything suspicious. Where was questionable shooting through a box?

Nobody here values your opinion , as for suspicious activity. Since you were banned only without demos, is the reason why you still play on the IBIS servers.Did any one notice Since Walters been warned about walling, he sucks once again?

whytboiz33
08-03-2008, 08:26 PM
also afterlife is a lan team name. not a cal team name. thx though.

youre team is registerd in cal-o, under the pacific division. youre name is dave.

whytboiz33
08-03-2008, 08:30 PM
also, why do you use 2 accounts? you have 1 for cal-o and one for our pub...

also, ive looked at your stat, why are you alway playing with one of your friends. i nevere trust you "good" players who are in "cal" or whatever you want to sasy.

im uspicious of ghosting. not walling.

walter, you do really bad now that we know you hacked. let it go. youre bad.

D-Monic
08-03-2008, 08:39 PM
lolz i love you guys:lmao:

Cheese
08-03-2008, 08:45 PM
Ghosting is most likely the reason for him knowing where players were, he has killed me a multiple times without possibly knowing I was there. But yeah. Just throwing my two cents in.

also, ive looked at your stat, why are you alway playing with one of your friends. i nevere trust you "good" players who are in "cal" or whatever you want to sasy.

Walter
08-04-2008, 12:05 AM

I was not the one who brought this up now was I?

As for GanJa, where in the demos were there absolute proof of wall hacking? I saw him shooting through 2 boxes and both times he saw players go behind him one first.

GanJa
08-04-2008, 12:24 AM
My friends haven't been playing source for a little bit and I can record all my demos from now on with screenshots if its needed to show that my friend wasn't even on the server. Also, my steamid is not a 4 digit but a 5 digit. STEAM_0:1:86978. Also my name is not dave and live on atlantic not pacific.

whytboiz33
08-04-2008, 02:53 AM
thats really weird because theres a team named afterlife and theres a kid on that team named ganja... i guess its just a coinsidence.

ive seen the demos, i personally dont think hes walling but ghosting.

this will probably be overturned due to formality. i hope its not.

Dual
08-04-2008, 06:06 PM
thats really weird because theres a team named afterlife and theres a kid on that team named ganja... i guess its just a coinsidence.

ive seen the demos, i personally dont think hes walling but ghosting.

this will probably be overturned due to formality. i hope its not.

No matter the outcome, I"m 100% Certain he was either walling or(ghosting.......still cheatin). Sooner or later they always get caught.

ZERO
08-04-2008, 10:52 PM
Ok, what player do we think he was ghosting with? You can view the scoreboard in the demo so you can compare the ratio of him knowing exactly where someone is with that other player being dead or in spec. After looking at this a determination can be made.

So who was doing the ghosting...

I LIKE TURTLES
08-05-2008, 01:21 PM
hey all... just skimming through this forum while i eat lunch here at work...

not to go against anything that has been said... since everyone here is talking about cal... i thought i'd share my opinion having played several years and leading a few teams as well.

you dont always have to see someone running behind a box to shoot it, all maps have places where people will always go and hide behind... when you play in pubs especially... certain people like to camp certain places... if you play a map enough, you will know positioning of body/head/etc... believe it or not, some poeple practice their asses off finding places where you can shoot through, and diff places to aim at through boxes as this can come in handy.

i'll check the demos later, but its not uncommon to unload several bullets into a box where you know people like to hide(or with an awp, shoot a couple bullets where peoples heads may be hiding).

again this is just my opinion as it may change after i view the demos.

p.s. walter, rofl they are raggin on u.
i feel bad :icon_mrgreen:

deaf
08-05-2008, 02:37 PM
i agree with turtles, i have seen several ppl playing on empty servers finding camp spots/ ways to wall them effectively just so they have taht extra edge. however, i am not an experienced anti cheat admin so my opinion doesnt really matter haha

-=NYS=- C.O.
08-05-2008, 05:04 PM
I agree on not agreeing.

mkII
08-05-2008, 05:05 PM
hey all... just skimming through this forum while i eat lunch here at work...

not to go against anything that has been said... since everyone here is talking about cal... i thought i'd share my opinion having played several years and leading a few teams as well.

you dont always have to see someone running behind a box to shoot it, all maps have places where people will always go and hide behind... when you play in pubs especially... certain people like to camp certain places... if you play a map enough, you will know positioning of body/head/etc... believe it or not, some poeple practice their asses off finding places where you can shoot through, and diff places to aim at through boxes as this can come in handy.

i'll check the demos later, but its not uncommon to unload several bullets into a box where you know people like to hide(or with an awp, shoot a couple bullets where peoples heads may be hiding).

again this is just my opinion as it may change after i view the demos.

p.s. walter, rofl they are raggin on u.
i feel bad :icon_mrgreen:

I was thinking the exact same thing. I shoot at spots in dust2 or office where I know people like to camp. It is, after all, a pub server and there will always be players camping in the obvious spots. I wouldn't assume people hack or ghost just because they have the presence of mind to shoot commonly camped out areas. I also haven't watched the demo though, so maybe it's blatant, but just my $0.02.

deprodigy
08-05-2008, 06:02 PM
personally, I do that also, however, I usually can't guess that accurately which means it my take me a few shots. rarely will I make the first shot. check the accuracy, that may shed some light on the box situation. I've played in all the competitive leagues also, and they don't guess 1st shots every try. I also haven't watched te demos, but if this guy was getting accurate shots on every box...
my humble opinion.

ZERO
08-05-2008, 08:11 PM
Unbanned, this user was not shown to be wall hacking. If he had wall hacks for one he would have been able to get those kills while he was awping the doors. In addition I suggest you guys watch the demos in live and slow-mo. I would also recommend turning wireframe on and off. I replayed the parts that people were questing in here mutiple times with and with out walls and at different speeds. It is clear on reaction time alone that he was only reacting to what visibility existed or to what his allies showed him by what they where shooting at or via their deaths that are shown on the radar. :smirk: