PDA

View Full Version : CS:S Beta update?!

ZERO
08-06-2010, 05:15 PM
Steam is currently updating my copy of CS:S beta with a 3+GB download...

Christmas
08-06-2010, 05:18 PM
Good way to come back from vacation.

AngryHobo690
08-06-2010, 05:58 PM
This is why...Counter-Strike: Source Beta Reopened
Product Update - Valve 15:20
Starting today the Counter-Strike: Source Beta will be available to all PC Counter-Strike: Source players. As we continue to update CSS and address issues, we want to make sure to not destabilize the core game. By releasing updates to CSS Beta first, we will be able to solicit community feedback before those changes are applied to CSS.

hallwagner
08-06-2010, 05:58 PM
Steam is currently updating my copy of CS:S beta with a 3+GB download...

WTF thats larger than the original, my original was like 1 gb :banghead:

acolyte_to_jippity
08-06-2010, 06:26 PM
This is why...Counter-Strike: Source Beta Reopened
Product Update - Valve 15:20
Starting today the Counter-Strike: Source Beta will be available to all PC Counter-Strike: Source players. As we continue to update CSS and address issues, we want to make sure to not destabilize the core game. By releasing updates to CSS Beta first, we will be able to solicit community feedback before those changes are applied to CSS.

...i was pretty sure the community didn't want the mother fucking update to begin with

ZERO
08-06-2010, 07:03 PM
Just wait there is more, act now and we will double your offer with 2 betas. One before the game and one after to fix the game!

Wolfenstinger
08-06-2010, 07:13 PM
Well, ever since LAST patch on the actual game... my ping shot back up from its normal 15...16... to 100-200 ping (randomly does this) -_-

i iz raging and i don't like it... :headache:

mag36
08-07-2010, 01:14 AM
Wait so they realize how much the beta was such fuck up? So instead of constantly sending out fail patches every fucking week, they are going to retest it in a second beta? Way to go admitting that the new css was such a mistake

hallwagner
08-07-2010, 09:00 AM
Wait so they realize how much the beta was such fuck up? So instead of constantly sending out fail patches every fucking week, they are going to retest it in a second beta? Way to go admitting that the new css was such a mistake

LOL :lmao: ur sig is soo funny mag, u and rawb are such homos