PDA

View Full Version : too many admins!

Apocalypse
08-17-2010, 12:39 PM
Zero you really need to put a limit on the number of admins in the server. Or at least make some kind of requirement to have admin. I join the server and BAM like 10 people with the ibis.a tag. Also i read over the admin abuse board, and its pathetic how people use no clip and try to justify themselves that they didnt know they had the bomb?
Admin is given to you to help make the server better for everyone and to get rid of hackers, spammers, etc. It is not there for your amusement to fly around the map. :plzdie:
Its like summer of 08 all over again :headache:

BladeTwinSwords
08-17-2010, 12:46 PM
Money talks in this world. Simple as that.

acolyte_to_jippity
08-17-2010, 12:49 PM
uhhh, only clone is a retard w/ noclip. the other ones that know the command don't use it.

and you can't lump everyone in with him.

Christmas
08-17-2010, 12:56 PM
This thread is bad and you should feel bad.

hallwagner
08-17-2010, 01:28 PM
uhhh, only clone is a retard w/ noclip. the other ones that know the command don't use it.

lies..... blade does it like every map

acolyte_to_jippity
08-17-2010, 01:44 PM
lies..... blade does it like every map

not anymore. i talked with him and i believe zero might have as well

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-17-2010, 02:01 PM
SCREENINGS! =D

HA HA clone.. i remember that demo =O

Clone
08-17-2010, 02:06 PM
SCREENINGS! =D

HA HA clone.. i remember that demo =O

again *slap* Mikey

Also I may be retarded but i still my fair share on the servers so if you dont think im a capable admin you can go fuck yourself Im still better then the real bottom feeders like walter, and numerous other names that i have chosen to forget.

Edit- the last abuse forum with my name on it is like 7 pages back in the AA section. so just because my name is at the top of the list now don't be making stupid judgment calls. Im a retard yes but i retard sparingly.

Clone

acolyte_to_jippity
08-17-2010, 02:15 PM
Edit- the last abuse forum with my name on it is like 7 pages back in the AA section. so just because my name is at the top of the list now don't be making stupid judgment calls. Im a retard yes but i retard sparingly.

Clone

dude, that quote's almost sig-worthy

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-17-2010, 02:20 PM
dude, that quote's almost sig-worthy

even more sig worthy knowing his whole attitude changed when zero was the one who closed his thread?

Clone
08-17-2010, 02:23 PM
even more sig worthy knowing his whole attitude changed when zero was the one who closed his thread?

actually my attitude hasnt changed i just haven't been on lately. Im more into COD:MW now trying to get my rank up. Im still the same retard that flew around with a bomb and hopped around on some buildings outside the map :D

Clone

Apocalypse
08-17-2010, 03:39 PM
This thread is bad and you should feel bad.

Your the one that should feel bad for not caring or posting about the overflow of admins and the overflow of admin abuse posts. I go into a server and i see clone using some sort of admin command to his advantage every round, and when i go into zombie mod server, DAM.

acolyte_to_jippity
08-17-2010, 03:43 PM
Your the one that should feel bad for not caring or posting about the overflow of admins and the overflow of admin abuse posts. I go into a server and i see clone using some sort of admin command to his advantage every round, and when i go into zombie mod server, DAM.

hold on, what's happening in zm? it's clean whenever me or james or rob is in there

Clone
08-17-2010, 03:44 PM

Care to elaborate on that? because from here thats slander there buddy. I never use admin to my advantage thats the only thing i never do. I give cash, fuck around and thats about it. Please elaborate on this and then we can discuss.

Clone

hallwagner
08-17-2010, 03:47 PM
not anymore. i talked with him and i believe zero might have as well

hmm well i guess this talk was today, because hes done it alot in the last few days

maynard
08-17-2010, 03:51 PM

then demo them and send it 2 zero... real simple. sounds like your problem is with people not using admin correctly, the amount of admins shouldn't matter... all that should matter is that they are doing there job properly.

Christmas
08-17-2010, 03:58 PM

More admins is good because it means more money for ZERO and the server.

Secondly this thread solves nothing. No demos, no names, nothing.

Record a demo like Maynard said and prove to ZERO there are admins abusing their power. End of story.

Rob
08-17-2010, 04:10 PM
I hear zombie mod.
Whats going on?

Hitman
08-17-2010, 04:20 PM
Its summertime and half these moronic admins will be going back to school. This is why I have decided to stay away from the servers until September just because I know I would kill them IRL.....

2 more weeks

uuntiltheendd
08-17-2010, 04:44 PM
i think the bigger problem is admins changing the map. gg and zmod play the same maps over and over.

maynard
08-17-2010, 04:48 PM
Its summertime and half these moronic admins will be going back to school. This is why I have decided to stay away from the servers until September just because I know I would kill them IRL.....

2 more weeks

was wondering where in the hell you've been heh

Tickle Me Emo
08-17-2010, 04:51 PM
I haven't seen any shenaniganry on ZM when I'm in there, and there's often a couple other admins on at least... I haven't even seen an admin change the map unless people wanted a new map.

I agree this thread is pointless though, so let's post pictures of muffins.

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/cosmicvariance/files/uploads/muffin2.jpg

Jeimuzu
08-17-2010, 05:31 PM
Fail thread is fail.

Can't believe I just said that..

uuntiltheendd
08-17-2010, 05:37 PM
Fail thread is fail.

well, its official.

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-17-2010, 07:07 PM
clone we could start with how most pistol rounds, you are the only one running around with a Rifle?

StarsMine
08-17-2010, 08:10 PM
I like how he says one incident with clone happons time and time again in recent times.

Fail thread. So what if there is a shit load of admins, if 2 admins are on and one is acting like a retard the other admins will call him out as most players inside the game wont, the randoms will leave and regulars will just get pissed off.

Clone
08-17-2010, 09:44 PM
clone we could start with how most pistol rounds, you are the only one running around with a Rifle?

okay watch closely Mikey you dumass.... CAN U PROVE I SHOT ANYONE WITH A RIFLE OR DO I RUN AROUND SHOOTING INTO THE AIR MAKING PEOPLE SAY WTF A RIFLE?!?!?! or is it more fun to shoot people? personally I enjoy making people freak out and say WTF and then people yell ADMIN ABUSE etc etc.... Its not my thing to make it unfair and shoot people when i know they all have handguns thats just gay...

Clone

Spasm
08-17-2010, 10:00 PM
Zero you really need to put a limit on the number of admins in the server. Or at least make some kind of requirement to have admin. I join the server and BAM like 10 people with the ibis.a tag. Also i read over the admin abuse board, and its pathetic how people use no clip and try to justify themselves that they didnt know they had the bomb?
Admin is given to you to help make the server better for everyone and to get rid of hackers, spammers, etc. It is not there for your amusement to fly around the map. :plzdie:
Its like summer of 08 all over again :headache:

at least we aren't walking into the server sporting the ibis CLAN tag like you did, telling everyone your part of the ibis clan. You have no room to talk or be bitching, your lucky ZERO took it easy on your imposter ass.

Jeimuzu
08-17-2010, 10:43 PM
at least we aren't walking into the server sporting the ibis CLAN tag like you did, telling everyone your part of the ibis clan. You have no room to talk or be bitching, your lucky ZERO took it easy on your imposter ass.

Even I came into the server when I saw that..

maynard
08-17-2010, 10:44 PM

pwwnd.

Carina
08-18-2010, 12:22 AM
I haven't seen any shenaniganry on ZM when I'm in there, and there's often a couple other admins on at least... I haven't even seen an admin change the map unless people wanted a new map.

I agree this thread is pointless though, so let's post pictures of muffins.

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/cosmicvariance/files/uploads/muffin2.jpg

:lmao: lol Emo :lmao:

Fail thread is fail.

+1 :wtg:
First time i think i have seen you say that lol

ohh snap..!!
Owned!! :wtg:

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-18-2010, 12:42 AM
okay watch closely Mikey you dumass....
Clone

again *slap* Mikey

Also I may be retarded but i still my fair share on the servers so if you dont think im a capable admin you can go fuck yourself Im still better then the real bottom feeders like walter, and numerous other names that i have chosen to forget.

Clone

your calling me a "dumass" or should i say dumb-ass?

CAN U PROVE I SHOT ANYONE WITH A RIFLE OR DO I RUN AROUND SHOOTING INTO THE AIR MAKING PEOPLE SAY WTF A RIFLE?!?!?! or is it more fun to shoot people? personally I enjoy making people freak out and say WTF and then people yell ADMIN ABUSE etc etc.... Its not my thing to make it unfair and shoot people when i know they all have handguns thats just gay...

Clone
you know exactly what i am talking about.

Are you a chronic liar? they have medication for that now because it is a mental disease.
Go get your social disorder checked out. its growing ramped

THE HOLY SH**T!
08-18-2010, 01:11 AM
http://i31.tinypic.com/1588nqt.jpg

yeh guys just way to many adiirmins.

its like a bad thing to have so many admins, because we all know that all admins are banning each others, changing map constantly, being obnoxious and aboosing like non other.

i personally let clone be, i know what his intentions are, and when i do see him "abuse" he corrects it by doing the right thing.

CYBER
08-18-2010, 10:31 AM
Fail thread is fail.

hahah Fail thread is fail... am starting to like this retarded sentence ever since accolyte posted it on gay fluffy guy's "hey bitches" thread...kinda catchy...

acolyte_to_jippity
08-18-2010, 10:56 AM
hahah Fail thread is fail... am starting to like this retarded sentence ever since accolyte posted it on gay fluffy guy's "hey bitches" thread...kinda catchy...

i think i said "fail trol response is fail"

and you've never heard someone say that before?

CYBER
08-18-2010, 11:09 AM
i think i said "fail trol response is fail"

and you've never heard someone say that before?

nope, ive never been much of a forums guy:P
at first i even thought u had poor fucking structure sentence until i saw james using it... NOW im sure it was just u being retarded :)
(hey... everyone has to hear a quote at least ONCE for the first time:P now i know it lol)

StarsMine
08-18-2010, 03:56 PM
Cyber... long cat is long
http://geekpadshow.com/files/2009/09/long_cat_003.jpg

loka
08-18-2010, 06:38 PM
If this thread had an abortion, Apocalypse would be the fetus no one wanted.

Apocalypse
08-18-2010, 07:51 PM
http://i31.tinypic.com/1588nqt.jpg

yeh guys just way to many adiirmins.

its like a bad thing to have so many admins, because we all know that all admins are banning each others, changing map constantly, being obnoxious and aboosing like non other.

i personally let clone be, i know what his intentions are, and when i do see him "abuse" he corrects it by doing the right thing.

these new kids fail. no wonder i quit ibis. servers full of retards now. at least an oldie like you understands what im gettin at.

StarsMine
08-18-2010, 08:10 PM
these new kids fail. no wonder i quit ibis. servers full of retards now. at least an oldie like you understands what im gettin at.

... o.O Wtf he was being sarcastic, or did you honistly change your view point in the last 5 pages

Spasm
08-18-2010, 10:21 PM
Cyber... long cat is long
http://geekpadshow.com/files/2009/09/long_cat_003.jpg
no, this long cat is looooonnnggg.
http://www.sickview.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/longcat.jpg

Clone
08-18-2010, 10:41 PM
WTF!! i aint quoting that shit be wayyy to long hahaha...

P.S thats almost some cool world shit there...

Clone

hallwagner
08-18-2010, 11:09 PM
wow spasm, just wow

THE HOLY SH**T!
08-19-2010, 02:01 AM
spasm. That picture was beyond epic.

They say a picture paints a thousand words.

that picture says 100,000 words.

Rob
08-19-2010, 05:53 AM
Old picture is old.

Epic though.

Jeimuzu
08-19-2010, 08:35 AM
Lmfao.. Awesome picture is awesome. D=

But on a serious note.. Nope, never seen anyone use "Fail thread is fail," before that.

On a more serious note.. I will admit, there are idiots in the servers.. And even if I banned every single one of them it wouldn't fix anything. People find problems regardless.. It's in their nature to see something wrong with anything in order to have a goal to achieve. That's what I've noticed anyways.. First there weren't enough admins, now there is too many (So says the thread maker)..

In 2009, there was 6 months where everything was perfect I think.. There was a tight group of admins, none of the new ZM stuff existed.. CS:S wasn't updated every 0.01^-9001 seconds.. And the only retards were actually funny..

Rob
08-19-2010, 09:19 AM
Lmfao.. Awesome picture is awesome. D=

But on a serious note.. Nope, never seen anyone use "Fail thread is fail," before that.

On a more serious note.. I will admit, there are idiots in the servers.. And even if I banned every single one of them it wouldn't fix anything. People find problems regardless.. It's in their nature to see something wrong with anything in order to have a goal to achieve. That's what I've noticed anyways.. First there weren't enough admins, now there is too many (So says the thread maker)..

In 2009, there was 6 months where everything was perfect I think.. There was a tight group of admins, none of the new ZM stuff existed.. CS:S wasn't updated every 0.01^-9001 seconds.. And the only retards were actually funny..

Ah.. the good old days. They will never return.

Clone
08-19-2010, 01:17 PM
Ah.. the good old days. They will never return.

I agree... I still remember how much fun it was.. we all played regularily, fun times, laughs (mine more so...), drunken nights like when i drank jack and ate honey combs and milk :D....

Those times are past and the only way to bring them back is if the admins would actually respect each other and mature enough instead of being immature douche bags who ban this person just cause he tells the admin to fuck himself or mutes someone forever just cause they rage for a second or two...

I may be a retard on the servers but I've still been here long enough to see things go to waste but when im on the Pub i keep it fun, I kill people and have good times... ZM just got retarded and GG well its GG and WCS well fuck that gay mod :violin:

anyway my two cents are here respect them or not cause i dont give a shit what anyone says about my ability to admin.

:ditto::ditto::ditto:

Clone

hallwagner
08-19-2010, 01:49 PM
I agree... I still remember how much fun it was.. we all played regularily, fun times, laughs (mine more so...), drunken nights like when i drank jack and ate honey combs and milk :D....

Those times are past and the only way to bring them back is if the admins would actually respect each other and mature enough instead of being immature douche bags who ban this person just cause he tells the admin to fuck himself or mutes someone forever just cause they rage for a second or two...

I may be a retard on the servers but I've still been here long enough to see things go to waste but when im on the Pub i keep it fun, I kill people and have good times... ZM just got retarded and GG well its GG and WCS well fuck that gay mod :violin:

anyway my two cents are here respect them or not cause i dont give a shit what anyone says about my ability to admin.

:ditto::ditto::ditto:

Clone

yea gg is for pro's so you stay out!

Clone
08-19-2010, 01:57 PM
no comment...

P.S fuck you Hall you suck at Pub anyway....

Clone

hallwagner
08-19-2010, 06:43 PM
no comment...

P.S fuck you Hall you suck at Pub anyway....

Clone

ive only played like 5 rounds there, how would you know? plus, no i dont, its just no fun, so i never play there. who plays regular css anymore? not me

Clone
08-19-2010, 08:02 PM
epic longcat vid..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBabkRmI7IE

Clone

Rage
08-23-2010, 01:30 AM

Ok someone explain this no clip bs to me. Wtf is all this bitching about and how is it done so that way I can avoid going threw all the drama.

acolyte_to_jippity
08-23-2010, 10:12 AM
Ok someone explain this no clip bs to me. Wtf is all this bitching about and how is it done so that way I can avoid going threw all the drama.

the point is that no-one is supposed to be able to do it.