PDA

View Full Version : STEAM_0:0:4648965 Fluffy Frufflebottoms walling aimbotting

Kavinsky
08-18-2010, 09:53 PM
as the title says for aimbotting and obvious walling

19: STEAM_0:0:4648965 Fluffy Frufflebottoms /Q633M9r6OM4udNI1fKVK1zHR+ExJpJVlojBTOZxMgA=

TheLittlestHobo
08-18-2010, 10:06 PM
Perma banned :wtg:

Christmas
08-18-2010, 10:11 PM
It's not obvious at all.

I don't see any foul play in this demo.

Spasm
08-18-2010, 10:13 PM
lmao, watched it, no hacks /thread

Wolfenstinger
08-18-2010, 10:14 PM
watched it like 4 times... nothing exactly obvious other than radar whoring from the looks of it.

but that's just me if i were in GG playing like that.

Spasm
08-18-2010, 10:22 PM
watched it like 4 times... nothing exactly obvious other than radar whoring from the looks of it.

but that's just me if i were in GG playing like that.

ya radar whoring is about all I saw as well.

Spasm
08-18-2010, 10:23 PM

You can't just fuckin ban before anyone even watches and responds to the demo, your not clan or ZERO either.

Fluffy Frufflebottoms
08-18-2010, 10:24 PM
Yeah, I radar whore like mad when I'm on glock and knife against assault rifles. I suck really bad with both. I like the part where I make a fine 6-7 bullet silhouette around the crouched guy's head without hitting once. :{D

hallwagner
08-18-2010, 11:05 PM
ban fluffy? what a horrible thing to do!

TheLittlestHobo
08-18-2010, 11:10 PM
Well Kavinsky is a trusted player, in my books. I assumed he had knowledge on these sort of things considering how often he plays on IBIS servers.

So my apologies for any inconveniences if you do not agree with this ban. Allow ZER0/JigSaw or a clan member to undo the ban if they also disagree.

Kavinsky
08-18-2010, 11:32 PM
He was watching people THROUGHT the walls CONSISTANTLY and magically zooming in on there heads, not only with assault rifles but pistols and youmadbro had suspected him of the same shit on deagle too for some time, he just never demoed him

just watch for that glock kill, thats fucking bullshit after all he comes out of fucking nowhere and wins the rounds with a 25 to 1 fucking ratio which is fucking UNREAL, he's hacking end of fucking story and as soon as we got rid of him there was no more of that fucking bullshit, when he was on the round time got halfed because of that fucking shit for fucks sake.

Fluffy Frufflebottoms
08-18-2010, 11:38 PM
Dear lord, Kavinsky, I played one good round early in the day, and that's it. The hyperbole is totally uncalled for. I didn't win even half of the rounds I played tonight, and I don't recall winning any of them convincingly.

hallwagner
08-19-2010, 01:16 AM
He was watching people THROUGHT the walls CONSISTANTLY and magically zooming in on there heads, not only with assault rifles but pistols and youmadbro had suspected him of the same shit on deagle too for some time, he just never demoed him

just watch for that glock kill, thats fucking bullshit after all he comes out of fucking nowhere and wins the rounds with a 25 to 1 fucking ratio which is fucking UNREAL, he's hacking end of fucking story and as soon as we got rid of him there was no more of that fucking bullshit, when he was on the round time got halfed because of that fucking shit for fucks sake.

tons of people have had ridiculous games like that. nissan went 26-0 once (albeit with a handicap of starting on level 10 or something) i went 26-2 once starting on level 9 or 10.....and thats ME. do u want to ban me for hacking kavinsky? just write it off as an abberation, and watch him closely, like somebody else suggested

Perry
08-19-2010, 01:20 AM
I LOVE MEN

fixed for ya there Fagner :icon_mrgreen:

Dana
08-19-2010, 01:31 AM
Sorry, Kavinsky. Watched the demo about half a dozen times with and without wireframes and didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. The only person who should have been banned was me for talking too much with an annoying voice. I never really felt like the guy was hacking personally, but he is definitely a better player than most who play in the server. While he may use hacks, the short demo provided doesn't seem to show it.

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-19-2010, 03:00 AM
ill agree with both parties here, the accusing and blind.

the demo isnt sufficient enough unfortunately.
but there is one thing that you might want to consider. that is a pattern. if a wall hacker is smart he will use his/wer wall hacks but make it seem as though they arnt by for example not following a player with there cross hairs threw walls.

a pattern i see often with wall hackers is this.

they will start the round and typically wait like 2-5 sec in spawn. they will then go only to the side of the map or spot of the map that has the least amount of enemy players. ect. this is an example of a wall hacker who knows what he is doing "pattern".

think about silent sniper. he was vac banned, but was VERY sly about his hacking. most didnt know what to look for. try putting your self in the hackers shoes. how would you play to remain hidden, but play to have an upper hand with wall hacks?

all in all, threw my time playing with him. i have seen nothing less then what seems to be wall hacking.

the demo does not prove it but his other bans on other servers may.

Kavinsky
08-19-2010, 05:04 AM
Alright maybe I'm wrong on this but it just seemed like he was way too good on certain maps, like he never missed a shot on deagle and a few other maps which made me, youmad and xen highly suspicious of him on deagle and this.

If he wasnt hacking then so be it and let him be unbanned I'm not the kind of person who wont admit I may be wrong about this but still it should mean something that I wasnt the only one picking up on him.

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
08-19-2010, 05:31 AM
Yeah I was going to demo him earlier in the day but he left the server, on gg_ka_fallingtrash he would stare directly at the walls and then step out already aiming at someone shoot them and then come back in. This was all at the beginning of the rounds when most of these players wouldn't be viewable on the radar yet.

hallwagner
08-19-2010, 07:33 AM
i want you Fagner :icon_mrgreen:

fixt for my liking?

Wolfenstinger
08-19-2010, 08:29 AM
Yeah I was going to demo him earlier in the day but he left the server, on gg_ka_fallingtrash he would stare directly at the walls and then step out already aiming at someone shoot them and then come back in. This was all at the beginning of the rounds when most of these players wouldn't be viewable on the radar yet.

isn't fallingtrash the one where ct and t spawn is like right next to eachother? cause if its that map that i'm thinking of...theres almost always somebody still camping their spawn atleast.

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
08-19-2010, 08:43 AM
isn't fallingtrash the one where ct and t spawn is like right next to eachother? cause if its that map that i'm thinking of...theres almost always somebody still camping their spawn atleast.

Yeah it's the circle map with the big X in the middle, right when the round started he would stare at the point where the two walls meet and look around it was really wierd. I was just watching him at first, and right when I was going to start a demo he left.

acolyte_to_jippity
08-19-2010, 08:56 AM
Yeah it's the circle map with the big X in the middle, right when the round started he would stare at the point where the two walls meet and look around it was really wierd. I was just watching him at first, and right when I was going to start a demo he left.

although lets face it. that map is a piece of shit. everyone sprays through the walls normally, so it's tough to see wallhacks there

Wolfenstinger
08-19-2010, 09:05 AM

Meh, all I can imagine is he popped around the corner of spawn, got a kill, and ran back and repeated. I dont like the fact the spawns are like right next to eachother either...

CYBER
08-19-2010, 09:53 AM
DONT BE SCARED OF MY BIG POST! ITS MOSTLY QUOTING MANY PPL LOL... (am bored at work again...)

I have to agree with kav on the SUSPICION of fluff, i was there last time and i was going in spec mode myself bcos some of his shots were just TOO gd...i havent watched this demo yet bcos am at work, but if this demo wasnt to be conclusive, hacker or not, am pretty sure this guy's "skills" would get him a couple more ban requests at least...Heck this guy is even "luckier" than penis around corners, getting headshots on the fly when someone would be even WALKING so that they listen where someone is...

on complex, he used to belike goig on the slide near the "yellow window" near T spawm, and out of nowhere be turning to his right, aiming at the balcony (snipe camper's dreamspot...) that is just above the "V" bridged, and headshoot a guy that hasnt even appeared on the screen yet...As much as i would like to believe that some headshots can be legit when someone knows that the odds say that someone would be around a specific corner (if u know the map well), THIS specific scenario doesnt fit... i take it on myself, when i go up the slide there, my first objective would be to turn LEFT towards the window that overlooks the middle of the map, for the possibility of knifing a guy camping the window, instead of turning RIGHT towards the outside (where no one is...) and have my back turned to a HIGH probability area of having someone there...doesnt make any sense... wish i had it recorded tho, but still... (oh and the guy on the balcony didnt shoot anyone , so as far as i know he should have been invisible on the radar ...:S)

although lets face it. that map is a piece of shit
i fucking hate that map with every bone in my body... retarded as fuck, its the fucking best map for wall-shooters / aimbotting ppl...hard as fuck to track a hacker there...

lol, plz tell me u watched the demo first tho and not take kavs word for it :P
dnt take me wrong , he DOES catch hackers most of the time, but someother times he makes me spec a person for 8 games, and as much as i would have SWORN the person is hacking, sometimes their actions are just RETARDED... we have random ppl here... many of them... i have 10 ppl on my suspect list that i ALWAYS go spec whenever i see em...so far 3 of them have been delegated to other admins who posted bans recently.

The only person who should have been banned was me for talking too much with an annoying voice.[...]he is definitely a better player than most who play in the server. While he may use hacks, the short demo provided doesn't seem to show it.
agreeed:P (to both parts lol)

but there is one thing that you might want to consider. that is a pattern.... [blablabla pattern stuff that i wont quote for space:P]
the demo does not prove it but his other bans on other servers may.
u're right (holy fuck did i just say that?)about the patterns thing, each player has a style, and a "hacker" pattern differs from a "gd player" predicting (using probabilties or experience) where ppl would be...
for now, am just gonna worry about avenging that BS knife he had on me last time -.- i havent seen THIS demo yet, but all the monitoring i had of him still wasnt conclusive yet..:)

Wolfenstinger
08-19-2010, 11:17 AM
DONT BE SCARED OF MY BIG POST! ITS MOSTLY QUOTING MANY PPL LOL... (am bored at work again...)

^--boredom at its finest

acolyte_to_jippity
08-19-2010, 11:19 AM
[QUOTE=DJ_MikeyRevile;82098]
try putting your self in the hackers shoes. how would you play to remain hidden, but play to have an upper hand with wall hacks?

QUOTE]

:shrug: i'd play with a large screen and an increased viewing angle, and tilt my gun slightly towards the wall but never looking directly at it so i could see people in the next corridor and be ready to make it look like good reflexes

Fluffy Frufflebottoms
08-19-2010, 12:46 PM

Okay, Kavinsky, I've gone through the demo again, and I have a few questions.

Firstly, I played the demo with mat_wireframe 1 to see if there's any reason to believe that I might be wallhacking, and all I see is a bunch of missed opportunities. Could you post the frames to a few of the situations you find to be illegitimate, so I can see for myself which parts you feel are obvious?

Secondly, you mention a glock kill, but I don't believe that I get a single glock kill in that demo. In fact, I seem to spend an entire clip missing two people who should've been easy kills, only to be shot in the back of the head by Dana. Thanks, Dana!

hallwagner
08-19-2010, 02:21 PM

i have 10 ppl on my suspect list that i ALWAYS go spec whenever i see em...so far 3 of them have been delegated to other admins who posted bans recently.

who!?!?!? i hope its me :P haha

Perry
08-19-2010, 02:45 PM
who!?!?!? i hope its me :P haha

you wanna know how I know you're gay?

CYBER
08-19-2010, 03:19 PM
^--boredom at its finest

just another day at work!:)

Fish
08-19-2010, 03:33 PM
I snagged a game long demo, and at times he looked fishy, while others he looked lucky. I didnt want to make the call. Owns also pointed out a couple times you prefired without knowing someone was there. Your crosshair also a few times wandered to the head of someone a few walls away. It was still a tough call, and no one could really agree.

You even said look how well you did after I was done specing you. LOL. You started to not do so well after I stopped playing.

Fluffy Frufflebottoms
08-19-2010, 03:42 PM
I snagged a game long demo, and at times he looked fishy, while others he looked lucky. I didnt want to make the call. Owns also pointed out a couple times you prefired without knowing someone was there. Your crosshair also a few times wandered to the head of someone a few walls away. It was still a tough call, and no one could really agree.

You even said look how well you did after I was done specing you. LOL. You started to not do so well after I stopped playing.

Haha, yes, I remember that you observed me for about two maps during which the broad side of a barn would've proven a challenge for me, and as soon as you rejoin the game, I get MVP twice in a row with seven or eight kills. Impeccable timing.

Do you have a recording of the supposed pre-firing? I rarely pre-fire, and I only do so if I'm reasonably sure that I'll perforate something more animated than a wall.

Perry
08-19-2010, 03:59 PM
because WE enjoyed our time last night?

you wish fagner. stop getting me a blade confused :lmao:

XX0wnsXY
08-19-2010, 04:02 PM
I agree that fluffy is on the "to watch" list, however a ban at the word of another player should never happen.

Zero can review the demo and determine if a ban is necessary.

I do feel for fluffy if he is not hacking, as now he will be forever tainted if he plans to stick with ibis.

Edit: Also, not all hacks are obvious, so posting a demo for review is a good thing. It's just getting people to review the demo and give their opinion that is hard at times. Especially since the section is open for all players to see. If someone is hacking and they know that they are being watched (like fluffy did), they aren't going to hack anymore..if they're smart. If the behavior that originally made you suspicious continues, then you can either assume that they are not hacking, or don't care to let you see them hack.

After watching the demo, there is nothing in it that leads me to believe he is hacking. It is a rather short demo, and the map is not ideal.

Fish
08-19-2010, 04:50 PM
I fucked up when doing recording and all I have is the last 5 minutes at Deagle. :banghead:

This is all I got though. Even then some instances look questionable IMO.

Perry
08-19-2010, 04:51 PM
I do have to agree with all the evidence brought forward, its just no enough. But like owns said, He is on a watch list.

hallwagner
08-19-2010, 05:29 PM
I agree that fluffy is on the "to watch" list, however a ban at the word of another player should never happen.

Zero can review the demo and determine if a ban is necessary.

I do feel for fluffy if he is not hacking, as now he will be forever tainted if he plans to stick with ibis.

Edit: Also, not all hacks are obvious, so posting a demo for review is a good thing. It's just getting people to review the demo and give their opinion that is hard at times. Especially since the section is open for all players to see. If someone is hacking and they know that they are being watched (like fluffy did), they aren't going to hack anymore..if they're smart. If the behavior that originally made you suspicious continues, then you can either assume that they are not hacking, or don't care to let you see them hack.

After watching the demo, there is nothing in it that leads me to believe he is hacking. It is a rather short demo, and the map is not ideal.
agreed. maybe sending the demo off to an expert on this sort of thing would do some good. what we need is an in-house expert of sorts on hacking.

Perry
08-19-2010, 05:54 PM
ahem....

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-19-2010, 05:59 PM
agreed. maybe sending the demo off to an expert on this sort of thing would do some good. what we need is an in-house expert of sorts on hacking.

who has two thumbs and an astonishing hack radar !!!!THIS GUY!!!!

hallwagner
08-19-2010, 06:00 PM
ahem....

pft!!!

A Baby
08-19-2010, 06:16 PM
/sigh... Fluffy is a good player... His competition is fun too... =( He does not hack, he only listens - just like I do. I have been called a wall hacker for following someone through a wall; the footsteps are easy to hear and you can easily follow someone.

I wish he would be un-banned, I have watched those demos and NOTHING strikes me as odd... sorry, just thought I would put it out there.

Plus his rank is 17 on GG and he only has a 1.71 KD ratio...

Dana
08-19-2010, 08:21 PM
In fact, I seem to spend an entire clip missing two people who should've been easy kills, only to be shot in the back of the head by Dana. Thanks, Dana!

You're welcome!

Spasm
08-19-2010, 09:44 PM
/sigh... Fluffy is a good player... His competition is fun too... =( He does not hack, he only listens - just like I do. I have been called a wall hacker for following someone through a wall; the footsteps are easy to hear and you can easily follow someone.

I wish he would be un-banned, I have watched those demos and NOTHING strikes me as odd... sorry, just thought I would put it out there.

Plus his rank is 17 on GG and he only has a 1.71 KD ratio...

Sounds like your next to be banned, just going by the recent trend of bans on ibis.

A Baby
08-20-2010, 06:45 AM
Sounds like your next to be banned, just going by the recent trend of bans on ibis.

Yeah, it would make more sense seeing as how I am rank 1 in GG and have a 2.01 KD... I don't know, I suppose the ignorance of someone calling hacks because someone is better than them irritates me.

I understand at least demo-ing and asking someone to view it. Although, no one word of mouth should EVER be an instant ban... (my opinion).

Jeimuzu
08-22-2010, 08:41 AM
You can't just fuckin ban before anyone even watches and responds to the demo, your not clan or ZERO either.

Hobo has as much credit as I do. Therefore not respecting him is like disrespecting me. D=

He was doing his job and did exactly what I have done, and what I would have done. It is better to be safe than sorry when it comes to hackers.. But as I've said before, wallhacking is a tricky one. Kavinsky provided a demo for us to kindly share our opinions about, meaning he did nothing wrong either.

Unless it's ZM, it's not that usual that people have 26-0..

Spasm
08-22-2010, 11:07 AM
Hobo has as much credit as I do. Therefore not respecting him is like disrespecting me. D=

He was doing his job and did exactly what I have done, and what I would have done. It is better to be safe than sorry when it comes to hackers.. But as I've said before, wallhacking is a tricky one. Kavinsky provided a demo for us to kindly share our opinions about, meaning he did nothing wrong either.

Unless it's ZM, it's not that usual that people have 26-0..

So you will ban on someones word.... Ban me now please. Doing your job is watching a demo and making your own conclusions. I'm sorry if you have never been accussed of hacking. This isn't zombie mod. It isn't safer then sorry, do you want bad players playing on your servers, oh wait, you don't play anything that really takes (true cs) player skill. I am sorry James but your post is not for the benefit of the community, it's for the benefit of admins that ban without a fuckin thought in the world about it. Good day.

Edit: i just read your last comment, the demo never was never even discussed, he was banned immediatly, and it has now been like 4 days. I would be singing a different tune if like 5 or 6 people agreed with kavnisky and they was like yea hacks no doubt or w/e. Then Yes he did his job, but that isn't how it went down. He was banned b4 anyone could even watch the demo. I have won on 26-1 before, it isn't that difficult. Espcially if you join late. I will disrespect any admin that bans without even viewing the evidence, that is bullshit.

A Baby
08-22-2010, 01:20 PM
I will disrespect any admin that bans without even viewing the evidence, that is bullshit.

+1

By the way, wall-hacking is easy to determine. When I was watching that demo, I saw nothing that even remotely caught me off-guard.

Tickle Me Emo
08-22-2010, 08:11 PM
As much respect as I have for you Jeimuzu (or do you prefer James? I feel strange calling people by their names if they don't know mine), I cannot disagree more. Spasm is right, banning a player on a single person's word, without seeing a shred of evidence, is simply unacceptable and unprofessional. There is no reason not to view a provided demo before banning someone, and there are many, many reasons to do so. It is simply an insupportable action.

I do agree that wallhacking is a difficult hack to spot if the player is competent at hiding it, but I disagree strongly with the better safe than sorry stance, as I've voiced elsewhere. I'll give one reason as an example. I'm going to quote you from another thread:

It's sad.. I've known players who are better than people WITH wallhacks.. It just makes it that much harder to actually find them.

Yeah, me too, I call them good players, and this policy effectively tells the outside world "We don't want good players at IBIS, because they might be hackers."

XX0wnsXY
08-23-2010, 12:34 AM
Checks and balances people. :)

mag36
08-24-2010, 10:48 AM
Honestly I was surprised hobo did the banning. Checks and balances do need to become more of a thing. Im starting to think instead of doing perma bans it might be best to only have 3 to 5 day bans.......and that should give us enought time to get evidence to look over and decide....... and if we are all still undecided the ban is up and if really found guilty then we perma them.

I would think of it like getting arrested and having to wait for court appearance. Just there is no bail... hmm or could there?

CYBER
08-24-2010, 11:01 AM
Honestly I was surprised hobo did the banning. Checks and balances do need to become more of a thing. Im starting to think instead of doing perma bans it might be best to only have 3 to 5 day bans.......and that should give us enought time to get evidence to look over and decide....... and if we are all still undecided the ban is up and if really found guilty then we perma them.

I would thing of it like getting arrested and having to wait for court appearence. Just there is no bail... hmm or could there?

ok, i agree with mag on this, i just wanna add smthn. sometimes, many admins are convinced that a person is a hacker, taking 2-3 admins to spec him for many games and yet still not be able to get a conclusive demo(either toggling asshole or has been warned by regs...).
see we cant perma ban at this point, all we can do is submit a ban request and get other opinions...but meanwhile, the guy is rampaging like crazy and IF they were hacking , then it wouldnt have been fair for the players trying their best to play "fairly"...
so sometimes when we are like 70+% sure a guy is hacking, am wondering if we can post like 1~7 days ban (based on how sure we are, demo included) until the ban request has been properly studied???
At least now ppl (including admins) wont bitch about the guy being a really stealthy hacker. At least now, if the guy wasnt hacking he can show up on the forums and defend himself and request unban (which wasnt permanent nways) or wait it out...but IF proven guilty, the temp ban switches to perma...
would that be a gd call to do in such cases where a person IS fishy to many admins but not conclusive demo was found? i mean...us admins sometimes cant play our fav games and maps just bcos we've been sitting in spec for 4 games monitoring a deceaving guy..

TheLittlestHobo
08-24-2010, 04:23 PM
Lol. I've already admit my fault here. It was a bad call because I've known Kavinsky for quite some time now so there is trust that was built between us. However he made a call and I just reacted to it. He provided a demo which I thought would be sufficient. As well, I was just about to head to bed at the time because I have work in the morning so I was hoping people would review it. It was just taking extra precautions incase he was hacking at the time.

I reviewed the demo and from that I can conclude with the majority that he did not hack at that time. If he hasn't been unbanned yet, please do so asap.

It was my first mistake, spasm. Please try not to go all spastic on me :S. I can understand if it frustrates you if it has been a frequent occurance during my absense in the forums but I do not mean any harm for the rest of the people. Understand that what I do is for the good of the server and the players. That was my intention then and will be during my time as admin.

Again, I apologize for any inconveniences brought upon anyone affected by this, especially Fluffly. I have already mentioned this in the other topics lol...but ya, I am deeply sorry for this.

Tickle Me Emo
08-24-2010, 11:04 PM
I'd like to emphasize that I have no problem with you Hobo. You admitted fault without excuse, and I respect that greatly. Everyone makes mistakes. I am disturbed only by the fact that we have a clan member saying you were completely right to take that action.

TheLittlestHobo
08-25-2010, 12:06 AM
I'd like to emphasize that I have no problem with you Hobo. You admitted fault without excuse, and I respect that greatly. Everyone makes mistakes. I am disturbed only by the fact that we have a clan member saying you were completely right to take that action.

If you are referring to James, well...he and I both do things for the good of the server, especially the players in the server. Our opinions are quite alike and he has much trust in me as much as I have trust in him and the decisions we make. I suppose he just made the same simple mistake I did, which is to fully entrust a friend.

Just note that James has been doing his absolute best to make things enjoyable for the rest of us. He is after all...one man.

So yes, if you are referring to this person, don't let this one instance ruin your gameplay or views on the server or the clan. If you aren't referring to him, please tell me who this clan member is.

Spasm
08-25-2010, 12:06 AM
Lol. I've already admit my fault here. It was a bad call because I've known Kavinsky for quite some time now so there is trust that was built between us. However he made a call and I just reacted to it. He provided a demo which I thought would be sufficient. As well, I was just about to head to bed at the time because I have work in the morning so I was hoping people would review it. It was just taking extra precautions incase he was hacking at the time.

I reviewed the demo and from that I can conclude with the majority that he did not hack at that time. If he hasn't been unbanned yet, please do so asap.

It was my first mistake, spasm. Please try not to go all spastic on me :S. I can understand if it frustrates you if it has been a frequent occurance during my absense in the forums but I do not mean any harm for the rest of the people. Understand that what I do is for the good of the server and the players. That was my intention then and will be during my time as admin.

Again, I apologize for any inconveniences brought upon anyone affected by this, especially Fluffly. I have already mentioned this in the other topics lol...but ya, I am deeply sorry for this.

Dude I have a lot of respect for you because you came on here and admitted you were wrong, my thread in the rules section really wasn't only targeted at you. There is several bans similiar to this where the demo provided proves nothing but legit players but they are permabanned (some still). I am really only persuing this because a clan member is acting like that this ban (and many others) is ok and should be done again in the future, which imo is wrong and bad for the community.

TheLittlestHobo
08-25-2010, 12:19 AM
Please tell me which clan member(s). So maybe I can say something on their behalf.