PDA

View Full Version : [Attention]Fluffy (Wall Hacking)

A Baby Panda
09-02-2010, 11:38 PM
It's best in the first demo but you can see him tracing in any of them.

The first one was too big for the website to upload so it can be found HERE (http://www.filedropper.com/fluffy_1)

Carina
09-02-2010, 11:41 PM
It's best in the first demo but you can see him tracing in any of them.

The first one was too big for the website to upload so it can be found HERE (http://www.filedropper.com/fluffy_1)

is this the same Fluffy that just got unbanned a few days ago?

Rapedollar$
09-02-2010, 11:42 PM
yarp.....

StarsMine
09-02-2010, 11:43 PM
man I thought we got done with this fluffy mess, ill watch these later. But I find it hard to believe fluffy would do such a thing right after getting unbanned.... I hope this is a different fluffy.

A Baby Panda
09-03-2010, 12:23 AM
Same Fluffy yeah, I just didn't feel like getting his steam id off my console or spelling the surname

Carina
09-03-2010, 12:26 AM
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Perry
09-03-2010, 12:27 AM
Who was right!?!?!?! Oh yeah i was!!!

The mutha fuckin platypus is always right!!!

Fluffy Frufflebottoms
09-03-2010, 12:35 AM
This again? Really?

Who was right!?!?!?! Oh yeah i was!!!

The mutha fuckin platypus is always right!!!

At least watch the demos before you judge me.

A Baby Panda
09-03-2010, 12:36 AM
Here, have ANOTHER (http://www.filedropper.com/fluffy4) demo

Perry
09-03-2010, 12:44 AM
I am and im roflmao

StarsMine
09-03-2010, 12:48 AM
Perry, I must say you really piss me off, all of your posts follow somthing along these lines and dont add shit

"your a faggot"
"this man is my bitch"
"fuck yea im awsome"
""edited quote about how im gay for perry" haha fixed"

enough man, watch the demos, and comment on those. Make a legit converstion. Even though I argue with Maynard and others, they have there shit together.

Perry
09-03-2010, 12:53 AM
FUCKTARD!!!
what part didnt you understand about im watchin the demos and LAUGHING MY ASS OFF?!?!?!?!?!

get the sand out of your stinky va-jay-jay and grow some balls..

Edit. I just finished watching the last demo.

your scout shots are bullshit, I love your no recoil. and please learn how to hide your wall hacks son.

Envy
09-03-2010, 01:50 AM
Sorry Panda. You know I love ya, but there is nothing in these demo's conclusive. Hell, I notice things he is over looking. He is aiming for high priority spots early in the rounds. I didn't look at the third one you posted though.

Fluffy Frufflebottoms
09-03-2010, 01:53 AM
FUCKTARD!!!
what part didnt you understand about im watchin the demos and LAUGHING MY ASS OFF?!?!?!?!?!

get the sand out of your stinky va-jay-jay and grow some balls..

Edit. I just finished watching the last demo.

your scout shots are bullshit, I love your no recoil. and please learn how to hide your wall hacks son.

I assume that with your apparent certainty, you could point out at least one or two situations in each demo that establish the basis for your conclusion, so as to make your post contribute in a meaningful manner to the thread?

Perry
09-03-2010, 01:58 AM
in blue sector, you ran, scoped in, shot kavinsky, one hs kill, while you were running.

that is impossible.

you traced 3 different people in Deagle.

and lego you always had perfect aim (when toggled)

Optimus_Prime
09-03-2010, 10:10 AM
Running headshots aren't impossible. They just happen sporadically.
Deagle tracing could be because of good use of RADAR
Lego, I don't know (didn't watch the demo)

Perry
09-03-2010, 11:15 AM
there is no radar in deagle. its disabled.

Spasm
09-03-2010, 11:37 AM
Congrats to fluffy for having everyone convinced he is hacking, you are a good player bro :)

Fluffy Frufflebottoms
09-03-2010, 11:59 AM
in blue sector, you ran, scoped in, shot kavinsky, one hs kill, while you were running.

that is impossible.

you traced 3 different people in Deagle.

If you have specific allegations, then be specific about when they occurred. A tick time, or even a weapon will do.

and lego you always had perfect aim (when toggled)

What a ridiculous thing to suggest. I realise that it must be easy arguing from a position that entirely precludes any argument to the contrary, but what you're saying is no better than yelling "Hacker!"

Refer to a tick time if you have a specific complaint.

loka
09-03-2010, 06:06 PM
How long have you guys been playing CS to be screaming hacks every time IBIS gets good players, then you chase away good players because you have mediocrity in your servers all the damn time? I guess you guys want shit players in the servers then.

hallwagner
09-03-2010, 06:10 PM
How long have you guys been playing CS to be screaming hacks every time IBIS gets good players, then you chase away good players because you have mediocrity in your servers all the damn time? I guess you guys want shit players in the servers then.

easier competition :lmao:

brett friggin favre
09-03-2010, 06:54 PM
Watched the demos, I see nothing that indicates wallhacks or any other kind of hacks. But I've only been playing for 9 years so what do I know.

hallwagner
09-03-2010, 08:17 PM
Watched the demos, I see nothing that indicates wallhacks or any other kind of hacks. But I've only been playing for 9 years so what do I know.

yes, we've had a slew of bad bans/ban requests lately :banghead:

Kavinsky
09-03-2010, 09:43 PM
Yeah right, tell me this looks natual.

brett friggin favre
09-03-2010, 09:56 PM
What the hell about that could be unnatural?

acolyte_to_jippity
09-03-2010, 09:57 PM

...he died twice

fuck, if that means hax, then i'm the biggest hacker this server's seen.

ffs kav, there's nothing there.

A Baby
09-03-2010, 10:00 PM

??? I'm guessing this is a joke right?

brett friggin favre
09-04-2010, 12:10 AM
No dude look at the start when he looks at a wall that nobody's behind. It looks like he's tracing them! (wink wink)

Kavinsky
09-04-2010, 07:18 AM
He huggs the wall and follows them pretty fucking closely through it, and even with that jump he's pretty fucking dead on and this was after he pulled of another bullshit headshot that panda described in the original ban request on me which is what tipped me off

I would have spec'd him for longer but it kicked me for a fucking reserved slot and it not only kicks for that, it randomly kicks anyone in spectate after a certian period for being afk even if there not and TALING to people INCLUDING ADMINS!

ZERO GET YOUR FUCKING SHIT TOGETHER AND FIX THAT ALREADY!

but back on topic that aint skill, thats hacking (probably toggling if anything else considering how hard it is to get proof on him)

and everyone here has suspected him of that much, open your fucking eyes and ban him already, 2 ban request threads and a bunch of people thinking he's hacking for weaks should have gotten him banned already on general prinicipal!

acolyte_to_jippity
09-04-2010, 10:50 AM
He huggs the wall and follows them pretty fucking closely through it, and even with that jump he's pretty fucking dead on and this was after he pulled of another bullshit headshot that panda described in the original ban request on me which is what tipped me off

I would have spec'd him for longer but it kicked me for a fucking reserved slot and it not only kicks for that, it randomly kicks anyone in spectate after a certian period for being afk even if there not and TALING to people INCLUDING ADMINS!

ZERO GET YOUR FUCKING SHIT TOGETHER AND FIX THAT ALREADY!

but back on topic that aint skill, thats hacking (probably toggling if anything else considering how hard it is to get proof on him)

and everyone here has suspected him of that much, open your fucking eyes and ban him already, 2 ban request threads and a bunch of people thinking he's hacking for weaks should have gotten him banned already on general prinicipal!

kav...:sigh:

THERE WAS NO HACKING IN YOUR FUCKING DEMO
you're retarded if you saw any hacking there. ffs kav, seriously? he waited behind a wall for a few seconds, and then charged. i do that all the time. PLUS, when he was "right on" he still didn't hit shit. face it guys, if this guy hacks, you haven't caught him. come back when you have some actual proof. If i catch him hacking in game, i'll ban him on sight. i'm not defending him or anything, just following the rules. stop making this into a witch hunt.

speaking of which, I SAW KAVINSKY WITH THE DEVIL!!!!!

GROW THE FUCK UP KAV AND UNDERSTAND YOU"RE WRONG
we don't ban "on general principle", we ban on evidence. suspicions are all well and good, and i'd say keep a close eye on this fucker, BUT WE CAN"T BAN ON SUSPICION, ONLY ON EVIDENCE

brett friggin favre
09-04-2010, 11:33 AM
Acolyte: I second that motion. And Kav: someone can make 5 million ban request posts on a person but that doesnt mean they hack. It means that kids are confused when they get killed quickly and automatically assume it's hacking. You, my friend, are a retard. Oh and BTW, telling a head admin to "GET HIS FUCKING SHIT TOGETHER" probably isn't the best way to have your opinions heard. Try being respectful for once you prick.

Perry
09-04-2010, 01:19 PM
He has skill...

at toggling. I still stand behind my accusation that he hacks. Wont change either im sorry.

acolyte_to_jippity
09-04-2010, 01:25 PM
He has skill...

at toggling. I still stand behind my accusation that he hacks. Wont change either im sorry.

maybe.

but you need proof. and none of these i've seen in this topic are proof.

next time you submit a request, include a good demo, and also the tick marks of spots to look at. it's not hard. record the demo, and then type "demoui" into console, load the demo, and watch it. record the tick number of each spot that shows hacks, and then submit it.

brett friggin favre
09-04-2010, 02:02 PM
If he's hacking, it's walls. If he's walling, he's toggling. Thats the equivalent of using a damn radar. There's no way we can tell if he is, and spending the time to risk toggling wallhacks is stupid so I'm gonna go ahead and say he's no retard. He's not hacking.

Fish
09-14-2010, 03:37 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/ets0ht.gif

Fireye
09-14-2010, 03:53 PM
Why would you bump a 10-day old thread, just to post a gif?

maynard
09-14-2010, 03:54 PM
Why would you bump a 10-day old thread, just to post a gif?

cause he's retarded. he's just going around spamming these stupid ass gifs when they have no relevance or point 2 anything.

Fish
09-14-2010, 03:57 PM
Cause the boards are dead. Why not? You seriously need to simma da na.

acolyte_to_jippity
09-14-2010, 04:29 PM
Cause the boards are dead. Why not? You seriously need to simma da na.

you need to be less gay, yet we don't point shit like that out to go:stupid:

Fish
09-14-2010, 04:44 PM
Ill come back in a couple days to let everyone get off their rag. LOL.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-14-2010, 05:04 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/ets0ht.gif

should say, THERE PAPA, THE BOARDER!

or LOOK MORE CAKE

brett friggin favre
09-14-2010, 05:13 PM
should say, THERE PAPA, THE BOARDER!

or LOOK MORE CAKE

Or, better yet... "Why am I on this thread?"

Kavinsky
09-17-2010, 12:46 AM
Part of these demos took place right after cyber went afk and I was in there under an assumed name, take a look for yourself.
its most obivious in demo number 2.

Fluffy Frufflebottoms
09-17-2010, 01:07 AM
So what are you seeing, how are you seeing it, and when are you seeing it?

Perry
09-17-2010, 01:24 AM
See 4 possible things. Check them out as well. for some reason mat_wireframe doesnt work for me.

tick on fluffy2

2500 - 4400 possible walls
7200 - 8200 possible walls with aimbot
19000 (pause on 2054) see only tip of gun for less then a second, impossible to see him that fast.
20740 possible aimbot.

Fluffy Frufflebottoms
09-17-2010, 03:58 AM
See 4 possible things. Check them out as well. for some reason mat_wireframe doesnt work for me.

tick on fluffy2

2500 - 4400 possible walls

I don't get it. Not only is it obvious around tick 4200 that I open myself to aim in a direction where the enemy no longer is, but briefly before that, I have the good fortune to shoot a teammate through the glass.

7200 - 8200 possible walls with aimbot

I don't think I've ever seen an aimbot that at one moment aims at the legs, then next aims off-center and lands about a fourth of the shots on the enemy - in the arm and leg, no less, - and then ultimately misses two or three shots and gets a kill off of assorted bodyshots.

As for the supposed wallhacking, I assume that you mean the last kill. Pause at tick 7600. The guy is plainly seen walking out to the catwalk area, from where he can either circle around to kill me, or get farther away towards CT spawn. I have about zero motivation to do anything other than what I did in that situation.

19000 (pause on 2054) see only tip of gun for less then a second, impossible to see him that fast.

However it is not impossible to hear the assault rifle being sprayed right beneath me.

20740 possible aimbot.

Again, aimbots are a whole lot more accurate than this.

Sorry, but I don't understand how this forms basis for even casual suspicion.

brett friggin favre
09-17-2010, 08:23 AM
He clearly has a smart aimbot, which aims poorly except when absolutely necessary. It makes him aim to the legs/arms except when in immediate danger. Very clever fluffy, but I see what you're doing! Oh and he's clearly walling. We all know that aimbots require sound to be turned off, so all claims of him using sound are shot down by the fact that he's using an aimbot!

Basically, what I'm trying to say is...

Kavinsky: shut the fuck up.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-17-2010, 09:31 AM
Again, aimbots are a whole lot more accurate than this.

You do know you can change your aimbot to body right ? I'm pretty sure YOU didn't know that since you've been playing for so many years now.

brett friggin favre
09-17-2010, 09:49 AM
You do know you can change your aimbot to body right ? I'm pretty sure YOU didn't know that since you've been playing for so many years now.

That's actually a fairly invalid argument because the only people who care about how hacks work are...hackers. Or people trying to catch hackers. Personally, I don't keep up with the hacking times. The only hacking experience I have was watching my brother use wallhacks in 1.6, and subsequently watching him get banned. Basically IDK exactly how hacks work (and I've been playing for 9 years) cuz I've never pursued them and it's quite possible that Fluffy doesn't either.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-17-2010, 11:26 AM
That's actually a fairly invalid argument because the only people who care about how hacks work are...hackers. Or people trying to catch hackers. Personally, I don't keep up with the hacking times. The only hacking experience I have was watching my brother use wallhacks in 1.6, and subsequently watching him get banned. Basically IDK exactly how hacks work (and I've been playing for 9 years) cuz I've never pursued them and it's quite possible that Fluffy doesn't either.

How is it invalid you dumb prick. I just merely stated a fact that not all aimbots are accurate or you can change it to aim towards specific body parts.

taz1stP
09-17-2010, 11:41 AM
someone needs to close this. zero can review it when he gets a chance and if you guys want to bitch at each other do it on there profiles.

brett friggin favre
09-17-2010, 11:49 AM
How is it invalid you dumb prick. I just merely stated a fact that not all aimbots are accurate or you can change it to aim towards specific body parts.

It is invalid, Sir Sphincter, because you were arguing that Fluffy, being an experienced player, would know how aimbots work, and is therefore a noob using aimbots, and not an experienced player as he is.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-17-2010, 11:54 AM
It is invalid, Sir Sphincter, because you were arguing that Fluffy, being an experienced player, would know how aimbots work, and is therefore a noob using aimbots, and not an experienced player as he is.

So because he's an experienced player validates that he knows nothing about aimbots ? You're a fucken moron.

brett friggin favre
09-17-2010, 12:17 PM
So because he's an experienced player validates that he knows nothing about aimbots ? You're a fucken moron.

I'm simply saying that he MAY not know about them. You are a very unpleasant individual.

Fluffy Frufflebottoms
09-17-2010, 12:56 PM

Naturally. Last I checked, however, there was no setting for "arbitrarily miss more than half of the shots while distributing the rest of them across whichever parts of the target's hitbox are most susceptible to being hit from where you're standing."

Ketchup
09-17-2010, 01:13 PM
Naturally. Last I checked, however, there was no setting for "arbitrarily miss more than half of the shots while distributing the rest of them across whichever parts of the target's hitbox are most susceptible to being hit from where you're standing."

^^ Although, what they will come back with is, "you toggle them; that's why."

Perry
09-17-2010, 01:51 PM
thats why im saying check those spots out. That is what i am seeing, horrible screen shake and retard impossible shots and sights. second opinions do matter. however whatever you say is not taken into consideration to me.

brett friggin favre
09-17-2010, 01:56 PM
thats why im saying check those spots out. That is what i am seeing, horrible screen shake and retard impossible shots and sights. second opinions do matter. however whatever you say is not taken into consideration to me.

Screen shaking happens when speccing someone else, and is magnified when the person moves their mouse around a lot trying to get a quick turn shot or something. It only means something if the person gets headshots immediately and consistently out of it. As for impossible sightings, an experienced player has excellent peripheral vision, and a keen sense of the environment. If I see a box, I know what the box is supposed to look like. If out of the corner of my eye i catch a few pixels sticking out of a side randomly, I can immediately infer it's a gun. And of course sound, radar, and anticipation are also sources of premature sighting.

Perry
09-17-2010, 02:07 PM
I still stand by my findings. you are just like fluffy in this situation. your opinion is invalid when it comes to explaining.

A Baby
09-17-2010, 02:22 PM
I still stand by my findings. you are just like fluffy in this situation. your opinion is invalid when it comes to explaining.

Does my opinion matter at all? Perry, I understand where you're coming from; but I have seen demo's and have specc'd when dead. I easily see how they switch from target to target quickly. They aim down when shooting through small lengthy corridors; which contributes to their exceptional accuracy. They even burst according to gun; different types of recoil you learn for each gun as you play.

I have also seen the use of their radar and anticipating where the target went based on the map. Another good use is sounds of the environment; whether it be footsteps or even a gunshot across the map. There are times where they anticipate placement of the player based on a shot done 5 seconds ago. I do all of these, so maybe that's why I don't see anything suspicious in their game-play.

Either way, I feel that the accusations on these player is getting old. I hope this post doesn't bring any ill feelings towards me; I am only trying to bring a sense of play style. I do like you Perry and think you're an exceptional player/admin, so I hope this post doesn't irritate you at all. Hopefully after this post though, everyone can understand or see where I am coming from as well.

Perry
09-17-2010, 02:25 PM
Baby I value your opinion and do understand he is using some skill, I will admit that, but there are just some shots I would even call bullshit on if you did them. He has skill, but he also has something else.

Jeimuzu
09-17-2010, 02:44 PM
I reviewed the demos and I can't make a decision. Zero needs to review.