PDA

View Full Version : Help please

Carina
09-07-2010, 10:17 AM
this guy, Nemesis' screen was shakeing when he was shooting like he had aimbot, however his aim was so bad that i have no idea if it was hacks or what it was..
His ping and rates where normal.. i asked James, but when James joined, the guy left in a hurry..

sb_status
STEAM_0:0:33081834 Nemesis WWVS4nsOrhy/FDIkUJoE9xI3Za0bohMG

Solarsoul
09-07-2010, 10:28 AM
damn im at work or i would watch it is there a pattern to the shake or just random shakes?

acolyte_to_jippity
09-07-2010, 11:23 AM
is this our nemesis?

i'll watch the demo when i'm back from lunch

Carina
09-07-2010, 11:38 AM
the shakeing is every time he shoots..

and no its not "our" Nem

DeadEyeDeNNi$
09-07-2010, 12:30 PM
It looks like normal recoil but just amplified a bit, if that makes any sense. (IP ?) He certainly isn't hitting anything when he shoots! What was a bit unusual was his stopping every now + then but even so his gameplay didn't inprove so maybe he was on vent or IM etc

Nothing conclusive here, move along :)

Monkey With a Gun
09-07-2010, 12:44 PM
Its no recoil. Watch towards the end when he just spams the famas in the air.

There is a youtube video somewheres that shows you what no recoil looks like from a spectators POV. The shaking is the programs way of compensating for recoil.

Perry
09-07-2010, 12:49 PM
parts of it look like a half assed failing aimbot too. but that could just be luck shots.

It looks like no recoil at the end without a doubt.

Hitman
09-07-2010, 12:59 PM
No recoil towards the end......fail aimbot....

Carina
09-07-2010, 01:00 PM
I see what you guys mean.. but I wassent 100% sure that he was hacking.. and I refuse to perma ban a person unless im 110% on him/her hacking..
the thing that had me doubting it, is that he is so bad..
I mean, even I hit better then what that guy did.. :lmao:

Monkey With a Gun
09-07-2010, 01:11 PM
There is a youtube video around. and i wish i could find it

DeadEyeDeNNi$
09-07-2010, 01:29 PM
There is a youtube video around. and i wish i could find it

Take your pic, there's a TON of them!

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=css+no+recoil+hack&aq=3

Now that I look at the end again, you're right. NFC why he's using it but it's there. Maybe he's "testing" you Carina :P

Carina
09-07-2010, 01:33 PM

Now that I look at the end again, you're right. NFC why he's using it but it's thee. Maybe he's "testing" you Carina :P

:lmao: maybe.. allthough he didnt know i was specing him and he didnt know i was admin..

brett friggin favre
09-07-2010, 03:13 PM
Yeah there is definitely something wrong with that haha. Ban fa sho.

Monkey With a Gun
09-07-2010, 04:02 PM

Now that I look at the end again, you're right. NFC why he's using it but it's there. Maybe he's "testing" you Carina :P

What i meant was, there is a youtube video showing you what it looks like from a spectators POV. Not the Shooters. From the shooters POV the gun and screen are acting normal. But from an outsiders POV, the gun goes all over the place depending on the weapon. Imagine just shaking your mouse a whole lot and still hitting the same place each shot.

CYBER
09-08-2010, 04:37 AM
:lmao: maybe.. allthough he didnt know i was specing him and he didnt know i was admin..

probably no recoil, i agree... but whats the deal with him shootign in the air??? i would expect that from an aimbotter trying to hit anything ...but still..