PDA

View Full Version : Incision!!!!!!!!!!

Incision
09-20-2010, 07:10 PM
Name: Vannessa
Game Name: Incision
Primary Game: CSS
Server: IBIS rotation server
Comp Experience: CSS cal, eco open / AA cal-main, cevo-p, htgn-pro / CoD2 cal-main / CoD4 cal-im

I am bringing the following friends to ibis if you accept us:

asylum
menthro
tribble
packsince
jesus

AsyluM.
09-20-2010, 07:12 PM
corrections to this app

I am bringing those people
She has never left open
She is from Ontario

Incision
09-20-2010, 07:15 PM
Who is As-luhm?

acolyte_to_jippity
09-20-2010, 07:17 PM
what?

Incision
09-20-2010, 07:27 PM
Hello there, acolyte_to_jippity :)

acolyte_to_jippity
09-20-2010, 07:29 PM
might be a tad early for an app, but welcome to the forums at least.
~!priest

Incision
09-20-2010, 07:30 PM
Oh... really? I'm sorry..
I don't understand the process for this clan. Is there another step before this?

XX0wnsXY
Oh... really? I'm sorry..
I don't understand the process for this clan. Is there another step before this?

Play on the servers for an amount of time, get to know the people of the servers.

AsyluM.
We're sorry if forum activity is required, but we've been playing your server multiple times daily for the last month

XX0wnsXY
09-20-2010, 07:31 PM
We're sorry if forum activity is required, but we've been playing your server multiple times daily for the last month

There are people who have been playing her for a year or longer that have apps up. The selection process isn't done often, so my only advice is to play and wait :D

acolyte_to_jippity
09-20-2010, 07:33 PM
There are people who have been playing her for a year or longer that have apps up. The selection process isn't done often, so my only advice is to play and wait :D

yeah, last year i believe they took 3, the year before it was 2? maybe. before my time anyway. but dennis and others have had their apps up for a loooong time. the clan runs the servers and stuff, so they only accept people after very, very lengthy consideration.

AsyluM.
09-20-2010, 07:33 PM
Well we liked you guys and your server, if you dont want us we can go elsewhere

Incision
09-20-2010, 07:34 PM
Alright. Well, here's my app regardless.
We have been playing on your servers for some time now, so hopefully we're recognizable.

XX0wnsXY
09-20-2010, 07:34 PM

Noone is saying we don't want you on the servers, but applying for the IBIS clan (which is what you just put an app in for) is a lengthy process and the only thing you can do is continue to play in the servers while you wait.

acolyte_to_jippity
09-20-2010, 07:37 PM

we're not saying we don't want you, just that it'll take a long time before anything happens either way. IBIS servers are open to anyone to play on,

Alright. Well, here's my app regardless.
We have been playing on your servers for some time now, so hopefully we're recognizable.

fair enough. i'm sure that people will recognize you. it's just not an in-and-done type of thing. kick back, relax, play on all the servers, and get to know people, (and vice versa)

AsyluM.
09-20-2010, 07:37 PM
Well, we can always go elsewhere if you aren't interested

Incision
09-20-2010, 07:39 PM
Fair enough, thankss

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-20-2010, 07:48 PM
what?

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
09-20-2010, 07:55 PM
No idea who you are.

Hitman
09-20-2010, 07:58 PM
Well, we can always go elsewhere if you aren't interested

Some applications have been up for 3 years so the application process takes at least a year.....clan memebrs have to recognize you, scout you, playw ith you, get to know you and vote on you. Soemtimes it takes 2 years

maynard
09-21-2010, 02:58 AM

we're glad 2 have you. but IBIS is a gaming community... and 2 be a member of the clan you obviously need 2 be a known community member, which you and your friends are not. keep playing our servers, and be active on the forums and your app will have a chance.

also know that ibis takes in 1-4 members a year, and there's people who've been active and had apps up for multiple years.

mag36
09-21-2010, 06:26 PM
There is a big difference between clans from other servers and this server. Any and everyone is welcome to be part of the community and you can quickly become what i like to call the Regs or regulars. If your really enjoy the community you can become an Ibis admin or ibis.a Which Im sure your familiar with a few of them. Pay 11 bucks a month and monitor the servers and keep things clean and fun an make yourself noticed by other members of clan and zero and you have a good chance of becoming Clan

But to actually become a official CLAN members if very long process like they said only 3 to 5 are picked once a year which are handed picked by Zero the creator/owner of ibis.

So by applying to this app you are really wanting to be dedicated to there servers and forums.

Ibis welcomes everyone to become part of the growing community. You just not going to any special clan tag or anything anytime soon.

I myself have been here and part of the community for for a 1 1/2 years and waiting for a chance to do more. And I have know idea how long Maynard ans been here.