try sticking to a normal format.

whytboiz33
10-17-2010, 12:48 PM
you were banned for hacking.

Chantzg
10-17-2010, 12:49 PM
ah sorry,
STEAM_0:0:803258 steam ID
Last night around maybe 12am or so? There was a bunch of people screaming and yelling on mic so i whistled, turned the corner to shoot and was banned?
Really enjoyed this server with overall good admin with no bullshit in it.

Chantzg
10-17-2010, 12:51 PM
haah okay, just for my own curiosity can i see the video?

SCRIBBLE
10-17-2010, 01:15 PM
master chantzy was banned for hacking? I'm going to assume it was a shit call until a demo is released.

Wow.

acolyte_to_jippity
10-17-2010, 01:15 PM
did whyte ban him?

Solarsoul
10-17-2010, 01:18 PM
haah okay, just for my own curiosity can i see the video?
ACO i banned him

Your were banned for suspected no recoil, after being observed by 3 admins, and also for walling.

DEmo 1 is as follows some of what i saw.

:58, walling, 1:07, 1:09, some instances.
also 3:08 Straffing awp= no recoil this guy was getting jumping awps, as well as awp kill while moving.

demo 2 is as follows, labeled Penguin4
":35, :40, 1:58,

when he kills the guy that comes threw the double doors he then waits scoped in and shoots the second guy, then goes back up the ladder there were 2 remaing Ts so why did he wait for the second and not a 3rd or 4th?

He also drops down from the ladder drops beside the box and kills tentoes, at no other point in the game does he ever drop down beside the box or even look at the box where tentoes was.

There is alot of walling, and alot of it was very suspcious, i have more demos but they are very long.

also why wait so long to dispute your ban?

ZERO
Can we get the first post edited to the correct format or this is going no where.

SCRIBBLE
I'm not sure, no one has made themselves accountable yet.

Way to ban one of the good regs that pub has.

edit: demo up

Chantzg
10-17-2010, 01:25 PM
I took a long time to post it because i thought it was a temp ban for whistling or singing in the mic, so i went to sleep lmao

Solarsoul
10-17-2010, 01:28 PM
I took a long time to post it because i thought it was a temp ban for whistling or singing in the mic, so i went to sleep lmao

It wasnt you mic spamming we took care of that, but i Suscpect walling on ur part, also have two others calling shenanigans on u after watching u in office get constant straffing awps, its hard to prove the ur using no recoil because you use the awp all the time. which is a smart move.

SCRIBBLE
10-17-2010, 01:37 PM
I reviewed the demos especially at the points you noted Solar.

If you watch these demos without sound, it may seem sketch. But if you use your brain and listen to the footsteps you will understand that it was the implementation of skill, not hacks.

He was 1 of 1 awpers on CT. The idiots on T that he killed were trying to get rid of the nest awper. If they were smart, they would have avoided that location all together. Who doesn't watch the ladder in that spot by that time in the round?

Noscopes are not impossible to do when they are only ~10 feet in front of you.

As far as norecoil goes.... If it can't be proven because he's using the awp, then you can't make a claim that he was using norecoil.

Edit: just go ahead and get rid of the other good PUB players... (clutch)umad, pollo, bob, etc

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
10-17-2010, 01:41 PM
So you banned him for "hacking" and didn't make a thread posting the demos? Real nice work here.

Solarsoul
10-17-2010, 01:44 PM
So you banned him for "hacking" and didn't make a thread posting the demos? Real nice work here.

i was waiting on him to debate it*

Chantzg
10-17-2010, 01:46 PM
no recoil? Maybe i don't understand what recoil is.. but AWPs don't have recoil? if you stand still, have your rates corrected AWP always shoots in a straight line, I never strafe and shoot? I do cross-jumps and shoot. Good players know when you jump-strafe, the first sound of your foot hitting the ground = ground touch shot.
Ladder and nest defense is humorous, I'm not going to bother with that, you can keep that a point in your jurisdiction.
I've watched both of them thorough and the points you suggested, I think you should have your admin revoked and taken to zombie mod, WCS, or Death-match mod where you have infinite lives and endless shooting to hone your defensive skills/shooting with accuracy before you can rate these videos... Take my rant as offensive if you wish, in my defense I am truly honest and what i said to you is purely my opinion of the truth at hand.
Thank you very much to anybody who assists me, and I greatly like this server and was a regular for the past few weeks/month. Cheers!

SCRIBBLE
10-17-2010, 01:47 PM
i was waiting on him to debate it*

Just do what you're supposed to do and post the demos in the Bans forum.

acolyte_to_jippity
10-17-2010, 02:08 PM
uhhh, dude? our zm doesn't have inf. ammo.

and chill out.

solar, you need to post any perma's you make (along w/ demos) immediately. not wait for them to post to get unbanned.

Solarsoul
10-17-2010, 02:45 PM
uhhh, dude? our zm doesn't have inf. ammo.

and chill out.

solar, you need to post any perma's you make (along w/ demos) immediately. not wait for them to post to get unbanned.

ok GOTCHA * :) so i will post form now on.

Jeimuzu
10-17-2010, 02:45 PM
Closed until further review by Zero or clan members.