PDA

View Full Version : roen-necro bhop script ban

hallwagner
12-13-2010, 04:31 AM
players name: roen
steam id: STEAM_0:0:10541299
demo: no demo, this is actually more of a watch out thread. i've been playing quite a bit of pub lately and have not actually played with/against this individual, but i remember spasm (when he was still playing css) said something about this guy bhop scripting and never getting banned for it, but spasm insists that he was and as good a player as spasm is i have to take his word for it. just saying, admins watch this guy bhop and make your judgement

dice
12-13-2010, 04:39 AM
I see roen playing quite a bit, I'll keep an eye out for this. However, admittedly, I'm not a great hopper myself and doubt I could tell the difference.. but I can record! :D

hallwagner
12-13-2010, 04:42 AM
I see roen playing quite a bit, I'll keep an eye out for this. However, admittedly, I'm not a great hopper myself and doubt I could tell the difference.. but I can record! :D

yea like i said spasm told me and hes really good at bhoping, he said this guy bhopped perfectly, no mistakes up the fucking incline that goes to bombsite a on dust 2. thats what made him sure. oh, and yes plz demo :icon_mrgreen: much appreciated

devour
12-15-2010, 09:29 AM
bhopping up the a ramp to goose isn't difficult for a practiced bhopper. this issue could be easily be taken care of if the pub was defaulted back to 66tic though.

chase
12-15-2010, 02:42 PM
bhopping up the a ramp to goose isn't difficult for a practiced bhopper. this issue could be easily be taken care of if the pub was defaulted back to 66tic though.

I don't know whether its just our pub, or if the update screwed it up, but it really is that difficult now

hallwagner
12-15-2010, 03:27 PM

yes, but it is diffucult to make 0 mistakes in any b-hop situation. as i said, spasm speced him and he made no mistakes

Spasm
12-16-2010, 06:31 AM

This guy is insane at it, before I called him on it, he would b hop mistake free, everytime. You couldn't get through double doors as ct on de_dust2 without him being above the box on the ledge already. I spec'd him for about a hour and he never made a mistake once.

Curiously, once I called him on it, he started making noob mistakes at b hopping a lot. Considering he had never made a mistake when I was watching him before the day ban I put on him, makes it look real suspicious to me.

If any of you ever watch my posts on bans and scripts, I almost always favor the supposed hacker, but this guy, imo, uses a script to b hop. In any case, I agree that pub should be reduced to 66 tic, it's hard to prove they are scripting, and if they are, it puts them at such an unfair advantage.