PDA

View Full Version : Long time, first time.

Andrew_Pavlik
12-22-2010, 02:01 PM
I've been around on the ZM servers for awhile and many of you at least recognize the name. Well I just bought admin yesterday and waiting for zero to set it up(not what this is about, I know he is busy) but I just had a few things to say and a few questions.

I know a lot of you regulars stay away from ZM mod due to large amount of idiots that play on it, well one reason I bought admin was to bring back some sort of enforcement not just a baby sitter or someone who bought it to make the server their own personal playground. With that said, if I am on I hope many of you come back to the Mod in hopes of having fun and challenging zombies again. (I know another reason to stay way was the changing of the amount of people in game) However I will also not be afraid to lay down some sort of law to the regulars who break the rules, aka hallwanger, don't go on anymore cad breaking rants!

Also, as I am sure many of you notice there are some current new admins who are, well lets just say, suck. I am well aware I can't take any action against any admin, I was just wondering what I can do when I see an admin abusing a slap command to gain an advantage, or playing around with (un)restricting weapons? Or just general douchebaggery, demo or SS of console and post in admin abuse thread? And if I do log in and the weapon restrictions are all messed up, could someone PM me the command to reset them? Or is that in the admin console window?

Any other suggestions for a new admin? Also feel free to add me to your steam friends list if you haven't already.

And once I get my admin rolling I guess I'll have to actually have to play with my headphones on or not listening to music.

hallwagner
12-22-2010, 03:48 PM
I've been around on the ZM servers for awhile and many of you at least recognize the name. Well I just bought admin yesterday and waiting for zero to set it up(not what this is about, I know he is busy) but I just had a few things to say and a few questions.

I know a lot of you regulars stay away from ZM mod due to large amount of idiots that play on it, well one reason I bought admin was to bring back some sort of enforcement not just a baby sitter or someone who bought it to make the server their own personal playground. With that said, if I am on I hope many of you come back to the Mod in hopes of having fun and challenging zombies again. (I know another reason to stay way was the changing of the amount of people in game) However I will also not be afraid to lay down some sort of law to the regulars who break the rules, aka hallwanger, don't go on anymore cad breaking rants!

Also, as I am sure many of you notice there are some current new admins who are, well lets just say, suck. I am well aware I can't take any action against any admin, I was just wondering what I can do when I see an admin abusing a slap command to gain an advantage, or playing around with (un)restricting weapons? Or just general douchebaggery, demo or SS of console and post in admin abuse thread? And if I do log in and the weapon restrictions are all messed up, could someone PM me the command to reset them? Or is that in the admin console window?

Any other suggestions for a new admin? Also feel free to add me to your steam friends list if you haven't already.

And once I get my admin rolling I guess I'll have to actually have to play with my headphones on or not listening to music.

fuck yea, cant wait to see you in action andrew :smirk:

Joshy
12-23-2010, 09:54 PM
It's always nice to see new administrators on the ZM server, especially since a lot of admin's I see are generally quite lax at taking action against many rule-breakers. Especially racism, which is in my opinion just wrong. I hope to see you in game. I don't think I've seen you before, I may have but I just don't remember.

CYBER
12-23-2010, 10:11 PM

alright, for once, if there is EVER any dispute between u and another admin do not EVER argue about in game, record the shit (learn how to record well, u gonna need this if u wanna be admin), and then when u have a decent demo, megaupload it and either:
- post an admin abuse thread if u;re willing to handle the flames that come with one, but u have to be sure that the abuse is obvious and important.
-send a link to it to a clan member like Jeimuzu, Vladninja... or if worse comes to worse and the admin REALLY did shit, send it directly to zero. (that way u can stay anonymous... many admins do that to avoid being picked on by other ppl).

now as for the guns, i never actually restricted them myself, but yes they do exist in the admin menu that u gonna have to bind to ur "-" or "=" key (forgot which, and what bind command is, ask hallwagner , he knows it lol),
and u can use the shortcut commands there.

now as for the advices, im not the best admin around, but i do know the basic shit and learned from my failure:
for once, do not EVER perma ban ANYONE ,or ban more than 3 days without a demo and post on the forums , and the thread must be either very obvious or u must show what made this guy deserve a ban.
always follow format, try not to disrespect players unless they are total foggots, so if they disrespect u , record the shit and u can judge what u can do later based on other admins around u , ask them for advice how to deal each situation.
NEVER change the map if u want to , unless u are senior admin (check the server info from the CS menu and check whos been on the longest.)
i personally always put up a map vote to make sure everyone is ok with it , bcos it records in console,
now when treating an issue, make sure that u warn the person doing smthn wrong at least 3 times over mic ANDDDDD chat, because some ppl dnt have audio.
in ur "y" chat , type "@ " followed by what u wanna say in order to write in green and in admin mode, use "@@@ " to have a 2 second popup show in mid screen , for example if someoen is not replying to either voice or chat, i say smthn like "@@@ wtvrName, read chat! NOW". and then write him in chat, bcos ppl sometimes dnt focus on the chat, or it goes too fast.

so nways, read the TOS, memorize it, and i mean MEMORIZE IT, bcos recently many ppl try to fuck around and try to bend the rules and tell u that its legal wtvr... so always check the forums and watch other ppl's ruling on everything , and post threads if smthn is confusing in the "user help section" in the corresponding server category.... ppl will most likely help out.
and again, its all about experience... dnt rush into using the ban hammer.
warn them many times, freeze them, slay them, kick them, THEN tap them with the ban hammer for 5-30 mins, if they STILL do that shit, make sure u have it recorded and print out some screenshots for the console of them abusing and give them a timeout .
btw. NEVER , EVERRR use an admin command on another admin, even if they are abusing u have no right to use smthn against them or ban them. u can only record and report.
clan members are those with IBIS in their name, not ibis.a, respect them, treat them well and befriend them without being a pest, they are the ppl u need to have backing u up if shit hits the fan, and it will, trust me, EVERY admin gets an abuse thread (real one or BS retarded one), specially new ppl... so watch ur back.!
i recommend btw not banning anyone for the first 1 month until u hav enough experience, unless VERY necessary.
if u suspect someone of hacks, do not just ban them, or warn them. leave server, change ur name, come back incognito and spec them while recording, if its VERY obvious, do wtvr u feel necessary, but as a newbie, i recommend again not to issue the ban urself, but to ask another admin to spec them too and take care of it instead.
btw, using the "@ " followed by a sentence when in the team chat i.e "u" chat, will allow u to talk to admins only, without anyone else reading. this is gd when u wanna tell an admin that isnt on steam about a certain player without tipping them off. make sure u dnt slip up lol.
add as many admins to ur friends list for help, and dnt be affraid to ask their help, and learn who is helpful and who isnt. and who is gd and who abuses...
now i think i wrote a lot, but thats the basic shit, u can find most of this in the TOS.... if u need anything , write me or any other admin , we'd be happy to help...

oh and one more important thing, u;re NOT a good UNLESS u abuse the shit about hallwagner :) u have my full permission to make his life a living hell :D hehehehehehehe
(sup hall fagner:D)
gd luck , and dnt abuse! start readin like 20 topics of each category on the forums to get acquainted to certain scenarios.

CYBER
12-23-2010, 10:12 PM
It's always nice to see new administrators on the ZM server, especially since a lot of admin's I see are generally quite lax at taking action against many rule-breakers. Especially racism, which is in my opinion just wrong. I hope to see you in game. I don't think I've seen you before, I may have but I just don't remember.

u have a nag to being on the same thread as me dont u ? lol....
oh well, dnt wry, i will PERSONALLY train this guy to be JUST like me on zm :smirk: hehehe
and yes, zm does need some fixing... admins there are too "lax" and lenient :)

mcilwain
12-23-2010, 10:44 PM
Its a zombiemod hero.. Welcome back andrew!

BladeTwinSwords
12-24-2010, 01:11 AM
Keep ZMOD in good shape andrew. I know you can do it.

NLA
12-31-2010, 09:23 PM
BTW, for all admins for future reference, to fix weapons, just do ma_unrestrictall in console (or @ma_unrestrictall in chat window) and then use the admin menu to restrict the two sniper rifles (AWP and that other one, I forget) and everything will be back to normal! :)

acolyte_to_jippity
12-31-2010, 11:01 PM
BTW, for all admins for future reference, to fix weapons, just do ma_unrestrictall in console (or @ma_unrestrictall in chat window) and then use the admin menu to restrict the two sniper rifles (AWP and that other one, I forget) and everything will be back to normal! :)

3 sniper rfles. awp, g3, and sig 550

taz1stP
01-01-2011, 04:29 AM
3 sniper rfles. awp, g3, and sig 550

or dont fuck with the restricted weps at all

anex
01-01-2011, 09:07 AM

I found that to be a good practice.

acolyte_to_jippity
01-01-2011, 02:34 PM

in the event that the server somehow gets set to knives only (ask kenneth)
we need to fix it

taz1stP
01-01-2011, 03:21 PM
in the event that the server somehow gets set to knives only (ask kenneth)
we need to fix it

if it gets set to knives only then some dumb ass entered in the command to do that. which restricts all weps but the knives. so if you dont fuck with the wep. settings at all it wouldn't happen. the only time i see fit to use that command is when there are like 25 humans and 1 zombie and they just kill it by shooting into a corner.

acolyte_to_jippity
01-01-2011, 04:42 PM
if it gets set to knives only then some dumb ass entered in the command to do that. which restricts all weps but the knives. so if you dont fuck with the wep. settings at all it wouldn't happen. the only time i see fit to use that command is when there are like 25 humans and 1 zombie and they just kill it by shooting into a corner.

mistakes are made sometimes taz. you know that almost as well as hall. and yet you've had plenty of second chances. relax a bit.

DeadEyeDeNNi$
01-02-2011, 08:09 PM
Before u ban make sure of a few things done in console..

-Go to spectate + auto observe questionable player (In menu)
-Go to console and type " record <Insert name here>.dem"
-While still in console type "sb_status" MANDATORY (I also like to type 2 following commands which are "ma_admins" and "ma_rates" - Just give a bit more presence to the demo
-Go to console and type "stop" when u end demo
-Post demo with your explanation of the ban in the proper place and format

If you DO NOT HAVE THE above info to properly conform to the ban criteria to back up your allegations with facts, then

1- DO NOT BAN

Instead go to the "REQUEST BAN" area and tell other admins of what you suspect and they will be on guard for the alleged perpetrator.

Good luck ! :)

&&toasties
01-02-2011, 08:34 PM
mistakes are made sometimes taz. you know that almost as well as hall. and yet you've had plenty of second chances. relax a bit.

Taz is just angry that we're taking Kenneths side.

He wants Kenneth to be punished like he has been for abusing his admin.

Oasis
01-03-2011, 01:46 AM
Welcome back andrew, I actually just started playing again as well! :P

taz1stP
01-03-2011, 04:11 AM
Taz is just angry that we're taking Kenneths side.

He wants Kenneth to be punished like he has been for abusing his admin.

no its the fact i dont like seeing new admin fuck up zm and make it a noobs paradise.

Solarsoul
01-03-2011, 10:47 AM
no its the fact i dont like seeing new admin fuck up zm and make it a noobs paradise.

you fuck alot shit up so stfu.

taz1stP
01-03-2011, 05:04 PM
you fuck alot shit up so stfu.

i do it it might fuck up a round or 2 he bans someone that could be days.

Link
01-08-2011, 05:21 AM
Welcome to the team andrew. good luck on ZM. maybe I'll see ya there. I'm usually gungame only, but I hear interesting things about the ZM server, so I might hang out there more. heh.

hallwagner
01-08-2011, 10:47 AM
Welcome to the team andrew. good luck on ZM. maybe I'll see ya there. I'm usually gungame only, but I hear interesting things about the ZM server, so I might hang out there more. heh.

you better!

Sinister Sith
02-08-2011, 05:22 PM
The main reason for me purchasing administrator privileges is that I was getting rather angered towards the fact that I had to constantly report misconduct to Kenneth, Tasty and Cry_Wolf. Instead I could just do something about it!

Rob
02-09-2011, 04:17 PM
The main reason for me purchasing administrator privileges is that I was getting rather angered towards the fact that I had to constantly report misconduct to Kenneth, Tasty and Cry_Wolf. Instead I could just do something about it!

If you mean kick or ban them. you're just as bad as they are.
Don't misuse your powers.
apparently no new admin can handle the power they are given.
If you know how i roll in ZM. with admin. Follow that.
it worked.

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-11-2011, 12:07 AM
If you mean kick or ban them. you're just as bad as they are.
Don't misuse your powers.
apparently no new admin can handle the power they are given.
If you know how i roll in ZM. with admin. Follow that.
it worked.

but since he hasnt been around, me and rezel are suitable role models. (;

Sinister Sith
02-12-2011, 09:58 PM
but since he hasnt been around, me and rezel are suitable role models. (;

You're hardly a suitable role model, as you so clearly demonstrated in the supposed "admin abuse" claim thread.

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-12-2011, 10:15 PM
You're hardly a suitable role model, as you so clearly demonstrated in the supposed "admin abuse" claim thread.

Let us understand exactly what is "going on."

You have been an admin for 1 full day.
i have been an admin going on 2 years.

The way you behaved in the server is counter acting the efforts very few of us are trying to make to ensure ZM is back to the way it used to be. A time you know absolutely nothing about. You arnt buying admin to be void of being kicked or banned, you are buying it because you believe you can make a difference and help maintain server maturity. Your behavior right out of the gate is not behavior that anyone who has been around in the community for awhile now respects. You now have responsibility as a player. Part of those responsibility does not include testing out powers because you can now.

This is the reasoning behind why it is urgent for me to post any thing that comes close to abuse in an effort to ensure new admins (like rob said) know wth they got them selves into.

I have given my rebutle and will contiue to be relevant to this topic and say many of the newer admins come out of ZM. I am more prone to belive that the reason they bother getting admin these days is because they break rules and get fed up with being banned and kicked all the time. These are not people we need being admin. Where will a leader succeed when he has resentment immediatly after gaining power?

acolyte_to_jippity
02-13-2011, 01:57 AM
sinister you also need to enforce the rules as they are written. not as you want them to be written. zero has been very clear about stuff like racism. just because you "think it's bullshit" does not give you the right to enforce whatever the hell you want.

Sinister Sith
02-13-2011, 01:19 PM
Let us understand exactly what is "going on."

You have been an admin for 1 full day.
i have been an admin going on 2 years.

The way you behaved in the server is counter acting the efforts very few of us are trying to make to ensure ZM is back to the way it used to be. A time you know absolutely nothing about. You arnt buying admin to be void of being kicked or banned, you are buying it because you believe you can make a difference and help maintain server maturity. Your behavior right out of the gate is not behavior that anyone who has been around in the community for awhile now respects. You now have responsibility as a player. Part of those responsibility does not include testing out powers because you can now.

This is the reasoning behind why it is urgent for me to post any thing that comes close to abuse in an effort to ensure new admins (like rob said) know wth they got them selves into.

I have given my rebutle and will contiue to be relevant to this topic and say many of the newer admins come out of ZM. I am more prone to belive that the reason they bother getting admin these days is because they break rules and get fed up with being banned and kicked all the time. These are not people we need being admin. Where will a leader succeed when he has resentment immediatly after gaining power?

I fail to see how slapping myself around a map to gain no benefit would be deemed as behaviour that you have been trying to make an effort against. You're no role-model. You seem to constantly be blurting out how people are "idiots" and "fucking retards" over the mic, cursing like a maniac, etc. I really don't care how long you've been admin... it doesn't justify YOUR behaviour.

acolyte_to_jippity
02-13-2011, 01:22 PM
I fail to see how slapping myself around a map to gain no benefit would be deemed as behaviour that you have been trying to make an effort against. You're no role-model. You seem to constantly be blurting out how people are "idiots" and "fucking retards" over the mic, cursing like a maniac, etc. I really don't care how long you've been admin... it doesn't justify YOUR behaviour.

except that most of them ARE idiots and fucking retards.

you:
-are too quick to ban, and extremely vocal about it
-fight w/ players and then threaten them w/ bans for "admin disrespect" when they speak up
-need to be told multiple times about rules, AND STILL decide to argue about them
-need to cool down.

Sinister Sith
02-13-2011, 02:56 PM
except that most of them ARE idiots and fucking retards.

you:
-are too quick to ban, and extremely vocal about it
-fight w/ players and then threaten them w/ bans for "admin disrespect" when they speak up
-need to be told multiple times about rules, AND STILL decide to argue about them
-need to cool down.

1. I am not too quick to ban, actually. I give a warning to players first, and if they continue with the misconduct, I ban them for a half hour.

2. I fight with players? I don't fight with players. I simply tell them how it is. I tell them if they don't stop doing what they're doing (providing it is against the rules) that they are getting banned.

3. I wouldn't argue about the rules if they actually made more sense. And, I don't need to be "told" - I know the rules, I just don't agree with some of them. And I'm not the only one, either.

4. I need to cool down? Where are you getting the idea that I'm not chill? I just don't take shit from anybody. That doesn't mean I'm an angry person.

Also, allow me to reiterate. It doesn't justify his actions. Isn't disrespect towards players against the rules on some level? Calling somebody an idiot and a "fucking retard" through the mic isn't very "professional". Sure, I am guilty of it on occasion, but every time Mikey is in the room I hear him shouting and screaming AT SOMEBODY.

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-13-2011, 03:07 PM
1. I am not too quick to ban, actually. I give a warning to players first, and if they continue with the misconduct, I ban them for a half hour.

2. I fight with players? I don't fight with players. I simply tell them how it is. I tell them if they don't stop doing what they're doing (providing it is against the rules) that they are getting banned.

3. I wouldn't argue about the rules if they actually made more sense. And, I don't need to be "told" - I know the rules, I just don't agree with some of them. And I'm not the only one, either.

4. I need to cool down? Where are you getting the idea that I'm not chill? I just don't take shit from anybody. That doesn't mean I'm an angry person.

Also, allow me to reiterate. It doesn't justify his actions. Isn't disrespect towards players against the rules on some level? Calling somebody an idiot and a "fucking retard" through the mic isn't very "professional". Sure, I am guilty of it on occasion, but every time Mikey is in the room I hear him shouting and screaming AT SOMEBODY.

Please go re-read the rules you dont seem to have a full grasp on them yet. 30 min bans should NOT be the first punishment at ALL. Just because you dont agree with the rules does not justify not following them. Follow the rules and people will begin to warm up to you. like i said you are on day 2 of admin and already have a target over your head.

acolyte_to_jippity
02-13-2011, 03:49 PM

warn, kick, ban. that's how it's supposed to go.

you seem to get into verbal smackdowns with people, and when they begin to get the upper hand the "stop talking of i'm banning you for admin disrespect" comes out.

i personally don't agree w/ all the rules either. but, i enforce them. as they are. why? because i am not an admin to make up rules, i'm an admin to make sure everyone else follows them. the fact is, there is nothing to argue about. the rules are the rules. end of story. problems go on the forums, but until they get changed, you enforce and follow them as they are written.

you do need to cool down.

and yeah, mickey yells at people. but normally, they yell back. it's a game. he talks trash, people talk trash back to him, everyone laughs about it. very rarely will he actually say something to insult, and most all of those times they are completely deserving. mickey used to be a drunken prick. but for the past 2 months or so, he's been fine.

dice
02-13-2011, 04:42 PM
Oh I'm sorry I didn't realize sith had the authority to dictate how IBIS admins operate.

Hey bro, get with me in PMs I want to know all the new rules you're working on so I can tell you how fucking stupid and undeserving you are of admin.

Sinister Sith
02-18-2011, 12:10 AM
Oh I'm sorry I didn't realize sith had the authority to dictate how IBIS admins operate.

Hey bro, get with me in PMs I want to know all the new rules you're working on so I can tell you how fucking stupid and undeserving you are of admin.

the way i see it, a lot of admins are undeserving of their status. and i'm not afraid to say that, either. don't get me wrong, i like them as players... but as admins, a lot of 'em are undeserving. to be honest, i'm canceling the subscription for next month because it feels like way too much of a chore to be admin. personally, i like just sitting back and playing a game with some music on and not have to worry about banning idiots in the server.

also, i might not have the authority to dictate how they operate, but i sure as hell have the right to disagree with something if i don't fully believe in the reasoning.

Hitman
02-18-2011, 12:32 AM
the way i see it, a lot of admins are undeserving of their status. and i'm not afraid to say that, either. don't get me wrong, i like them as players... but as admins, a lot of 'em are undeserving. to be honest, i'm canceling the subscription for next month because it feels like way too much of a chore to be admin. personally, i like just sitting back and playing a game with some music on and not have to worry about banning idiots in the server.

also, i might not have the authority to dictate how they operate, but i sure as hell have the right to disagree with something if i don't fully believe in the reasoning.

Didnt you get some of your powers removed? Weren't you doing the same thing?

dice
02-18-2011, 02:13 AM

No, you don't. Because this isn't a democracy. When you pay for the servers you can have a say in how things work. Until then, your opinion means absolutely dick and you will follow the rules set down by those who OWN the servers we play in (or find somewhere else to be a pretentious fuckhead).

Glad you're not going to stay an admin, though. Thanks.

Sinister Sith
02-18-2011, 09:42 AM
Technically I do pay for the servers - where do you think the $11 a month goes? Also, if I don't believe in something, I am going to speak out against it. Doesn't mean I won't enforce it, but it doesn't mean that I believe in it. I reserve the right of freedom of speech as a human, and personally I couldn't give two fucks about what you or any other clan member/admin says about it.

My first gripe... PORN.

Apparently heterosexual porn is allowed, but gay porn is not? Last I checked, porn is porn regardless of the sexuality of the parties involved. Why is straight porn allowed but not gay porn? Last I checked, homosexuality is now pretty commonly accepted amongst society. Do I sense a hint of ignorance in this?

RACISM.

The word "niggers" is allowed to be said as long as it is not directed towards any specific party. Try saying that out in public and see how comfortable you feel, and see if you don't get a punch in the mouth by a nearby black person. It doesn't change the racist nature of the word. Again... another flaw with the rules. I could keep going on. That is just two of 'em that are flawed.

Sinister Sith
02-18-2011, 10:24 AM
Well i know whats wrong with him... He's a queer nigger who has pent up sexual frustrations which he is taking out in the form of admin abuse.

You hit the nail right on the head. Damn you're good.

acolyte_to_jippity
02-18-2011, 10:48 AM
My first gripe... PORN.

Apparently heterosexual porn is allowed, but gay porn is not? Last I checked, porn is porn regardless of the sexuality of the parties involved. Why is straight porn allowed but not gay porn? Last I checked, homosexuality is now pretty commonly accepted amongst society. Do I sense a hint of ignorance in this?

so you want to see gay sprays while you're playing?

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-18-2011, 10:52 AM
tentoes.. that is almost sig worthy..

Bravo bravo

Sinister Sith
02-18-2011, 11:20 AM
so you want to see gay sprays while you're playing?

how about a more logical rule and NO PORN AT ALL

acolyte_to_jippity
02-18-2011, 11:49 AM
how about a more logical rule and NO PORN AT ALL

or, you stop complaining. :shrug:

Sinister Sith
02-18-2011, 12:08 PM
or, you stop complaining. :shrug:

or more logical rules are made to enforce.

acolyte_to_jippity
02-18-2011, 12:15 PM
or more logical rules are made to enforce.

or you could stop complaining?

seriously. you're the only person who seems to have a problem with that concept.

Sinister Sith
02-18-2011, 12:30 PM
or you could stop complaining?

seriously. you're the only person who seems to have a problem with that concept.

maybe cause im the only one who really has the balls to step up and say something. already sent a pm to ZERO about the rules.

OMGBEARS
02-18-2011, 01:30 PM
Sprays are hardly a reason to get on a soapbox. I really have no problem with any sprays until people begin complaining. Then I take action. You should maybe do the same.

People have every right to get offended. It's when they think that we have to oblige their every request is when things get out of hand.

B1ackOut
02-18-2011, 03:05 PM
shits been like this for a long time before u came along just because you say something about it, you think that it will change, there have been extremely large discussions about this and none of them did anything, actually i think the last one was less than about a month ago

Sinister Sith
02-18-2011, 03:07 PM
shits been like this for a long time before u came along just because you say something about it, you think that it will change, there have been extremely large discussions about this and none of them did anything, actually i think the last one was less than about a month ago

lol which is why im not gonna be admin anymore.

acolyte_to_jippity
02-18-2011, 03:11 PM
lol which is why im not gonna be admin anymore.

that's probably a good thing.

Hitman
02-18-2011, 04:23 PM
Sinister, these are the rules laid down by Zero. If you can't abide by our rules and our protocols for admin then you have no business here.

Sinister Sith
02-18-2011, 07:06 PM
Sinister, these are the rules laid down by Zero. If you can't abide by our rules and our protocols for admin then you have no business here.

you're right - i don't.

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-18-2011, 08:06 PM
you're right - i don't.

you almost complain more then kav....

Joker
02-19-2011, 12:18 AM
you almost complain more then kav....

lol no i'm sorry Kav is way worse........i'm sorry he is in a whole other league than sinister because kav would complain about everything, not just one or 2 things.....:banghead: