PDA

View Full Version : Johnny 5v and Masskid

DJ_MikeyRevile
12-31-2010, 10:52 AM
these two have both been banned due to hacks and have been unbanned due to "lack of evidence" though i strongly belive johnny5v is wallhacking i belive otherwise in the event that he is not that he is ghosting with his brother masskid who was also banned by tentoes and released from his ban.

i have more then enough proof to show the possiblity that they are ghosting together but not enough to say that they are in fact ghosting.

Both Johnny5v and Masskid are brothers, they both live in the same home, and both of there computers are in the same room. When they are both on they seem to dominate the server. the openly admited to what i proclaimed above and here is the proof.

i ask that they be removed from the servers for both being accused hackers by most, ghosting together for an advantage, and taking into consideration the amount of other servers that they have been banned from including SMUT and SG.

Now i know to most this may not seem like any proof at all... but when they are both on and on the same team they seem to dominate the server. this thread is not meant to flame but meant for ZERO and clan members to make a judgment call on this situation.

Masskid
12-31-2010, 10:57 AM
so wait in the previous map? we were on opposite teams and we were still at the top?

and wtf is with this? if its not hacking then it's ghosting and if its not ghosting then its walling? so there is no such thing as skill right?

hallwagner
12-31-2010, 11:07 AM
so wait in the previous map? we were on opposite teams and we were still at the top?

and wtf is with this? if its not hacking then it's ghosting and if its not ghosting then its walling? so there is no such thing as skill right?

nope
5char

Solarsoul
12-31-2010, 11:18 AM
you cant just ban someone for having two computers in the same room. wait for it and they will get caught soon enough. this thread isn't good for anything but being flamed. Zero has already turned the bans over on them both the only way their gonna get banned now is if its a VAC ban or they are spinning around in circles getting head shots threw walls across the map. this is a lost cause. I just cant understand 1 thing, people who fail terribly and can hardly keep up with the group in GG come into WCS and own the whole lot of us? there have been several people doing this. several "regs" from GG cant get a win but miraculously come in WCS and go 30-10 or better ?

jonny5v
12-31-2010, 11:19 AM
these two have both been banned due to hacks and have been unbanned due to "lack of evidence" though i strongly belive johnny5v is wallhacking i belive otherwise in the event that he is not that he is ghosting with his brother masskid who was also banned by tentoes and released from his ban.

i have more then enough proof to show the possiblity that they are ghosting together but not enough to say that they are in fact ghosting.

Both Johnny5v and Masskid are brothers, they both live in the same home, and both of there computers are in the same room. When they are both on they seem to dominate the server. the openly admited to what i proclaimed above and here is the proof.

i ask that they be removed from the servers for both being accused hackers by most, ghosting together for an advantage, and taking into consideration the amount of other servers that they have been banned from including SMUT and SG.

Now i know to most this may not seem like any proof at all... but when they are both on and on the same team they seem to dominate the server. this thread is not meant to flame but meant for ZERO and clan members to make a judgment call on this situation.

So, we can't play in the same room? Considering during the time you were posting this, Masskid was playing Fallout 3: New Vegas while I was playing on the server. He wanted to play so I ducked out to go play Sid Meier's Railroads! (great game). This is so that this individual above can finally convinced.

Too bad I didn't screen shot what he said earlier. But I'll paraphrase it: "A radar can't tell you how high someone is one your map". From my understanding, he was one of those poof-poof-teleport-around-disappear races. So he teleported ground level with a group of CTs, and knifed a CT. So the CTs shot him. Don't know how did it, but they killed him. Then he went on saying that the radar can't determine how high you are. Well, from my past experience with Counterstrike: Source, the radar has 2 color dots with 2 shades each. A solid bright color means same level as the individual and a faded dot means that it's higher or lower than the individual. Plus that race makes tons of sounds when teleporting so it's easy to know when he's teleporting around :).

This individual constantly asked me to be honest so I did. In the screen shot provided, he asked me to be honest with him so I did. He asked if we were in the same room and we were. Immediately he logged off to go post this screen shot. It seems as if he has a vengeance against people who have played WCS for a long period of time. I asked him several times to demo me. Then he asked if he demo'ed me and sent it to Steam if I would get banned. I told him I doubted it but if he wanted to do it he could. I constantly ask him to demo me but he seems to be more interested in leveling his race.

All in all, if you really want to get me off the server for the supposed "hacks" you deemed me having, then demo me every time I get on the server. I am considering demo'ing myself and posting it on forums.

Anyways, off to play another game :). Glad I could take the time to post this nice long book. :wtg:

Chuck
12-31-2010, 11:20 AM
Of course they dominate the server when they are on the same team because they are both good. When ninja and will play on the same team they also dominate... or any of the other players that have been on WCS servers for a long time (xerenix, animal, acolyte, and others). I'm just saying until there is solid evidence just drop it please. We all just want to play the game and have fun.

hallwagner
12-31-2010, 11:29 AM
Of course they dominate the server when they are on the same team because they are both good. When ninja and will play on the same team they also dominate... or any of the other players that have been on WCS servers for a long time (xerenix, animal, acolyte, and others). I'm just saying until there is solid evidence just drop it please. We all just want to play the game and have fun.

The reason people who do shitty in gg come to wcs and own is because wcs is a homosexual mod. there isn't really any skill involved, tell those guys to come to gg and pub or even zm (much less so) and see how they do. (on the plus side, hacking is much easier to spot in these mods so we can see what they're really made of :p)

jonny5v
12-31-2010, 11:35 AM
The reason people who do shitty in gg come to wcs and own is because wcs is a homosexual mod. there isn't really any skill involved, tell those guys to come to gg and pub or even zm (much less so) and see how they do. (on the plus side, hacking is much easier to spot in these mods so we can see what they're really made of :p)

I played GG and Pub yesterday waiting for my ban to be decided on. But none of the regulars or at least the forum goers were on :(. I did great every map until kill 25. Then I had trouble with the knife only part :(!

hallwagner
12-31-2010, 11:40 AM
I played GG and Pub yesterday waiting for my ban to be decided on. But none of the regulars or at least the forum goers were on :(. I did great every map until kill 25. Then I had trouble with the knife only part :(!

lol, knife is a bitch :(

jonny5v
12-31-2010, 11:42 AM
lol, knife is a bitch :(

Especially when everyone else has guns!

Masskid
12-31-2010, 11:58 AM
Honestly i want jonny to go back to his server >:O i don't like him playing on the same server as me!

DJ_MikeyRevile
12-31-2010, 12:28 PM
1. keep this thread relevant...

2. there is somthing about 2 players who are "equaly skilled" playing on 2 separate computers across the room from each other who are arrogant (not johnny) in the server that just does not add up, im sorry but this thread is to verify weather or not something should be done about the potential advantage you two have.

3. Johnny, your right all i cared about at the moment you joined the server in spec "calling me out" was leveling my character. I cant perma ban anyone nor would i have. I never said i had a demo i would send to steam bans i simply asked what you thought might happen if i were to send one in. last, why would i want to bring somthing i posted on the forums to the servers if it is already here on the forums to discuss?

Stop trying so hard to defend your self. You arnt being punished, only and hopfully looked at closer.

Masskid
12-31-2010, 12:44 PM
2. there is somthing about 2 players who are "equaly skilled" playing on 2 separate computers across the room from each other who are arrogant (not johnny) in the server that just does not add up, im sorry but this thread is to verify weather or not something should be done about the potential advantage you two have.

First off we are not equal, he is better

second its Jonny5v not Johnny5v...

DJ_MikeyRevile
12-31-2010, 12:45 PM
First off we are not equal, he is better

second its Jonny5v not Johnny5v...

again.. not a flame fest.

Keep it relevant.

jonny5v
12-31-2010, 12:49 PM
1. keep this thread relevant...

3. Johnny, your right all i cared about at the moment you joined the server in spec "calling me out" was leveling my character. I cant perma ban anyone nor would i have. I never said i had a demo i would send to steam bans i simply asked what you thought might happen if i were to send one in. last, why would i want to bring somthing i posted on the forums to the servers if it is already here on the forums to discuss?

Stop trying so hard to defend your self. You arnt being punished, only and hopfully looked at closer.

I'm not being punished? Did you look at the forum you posted this under? It's called "Ban Request". So I'm going to defend myself if there is anything about me under this forums.

DJ_MikeyRevile
12-31-2010, 12:59 PM
I'm not being punished? Did you look at the forum you posted this under? It's called "Ban Request". So I'm going to defend myself if there is anything about me under this forums.

what are you going to use to defend your self with other then words?
that was what i was getting at bro. This thread is about your integrity as a player along with your brother. you can post all you want about how your an angelic CSS player but that wont matter because there not reviewing that, there reviewing what i originally posted.

Correct?

though i guess you have the right to appeal my request. just dont flame and make an appealing rebuttal.

acolyte_to_jippity
12-31-2010, 01:18 PM
I just cant understand 1 thing, people who fail terribly and can hardly keep up with the group in GG come into WCS and own the whole lot of us? there have been several people doing this. several "regs" from GG cant get a win but miraculously come in WCS and go 30-10 or better ?

it's actually pretty common. look at me. i suck in gg, rarely finishing on pistol level, normally still in smg's. but on wcs, i can dominate sometimes. it's the nature of the mods. just cause someone is bad on gg an great at wcs does not mean they're hacking. it just means they're better at wcs.

if you saw me in gg, then went to wcs while we're on port, my normal score of 43-10 at en of map woul seem impossible, but i just play smart there.

DJ_MikeyRevile
12-31-2010, 01:21 PM
it's actually pretty common. look at me. i suck in gg, rarely finishing on pistol level, normally still in smg's. but on wcs, i can dominate sometimes. it's the nature of the mods. just cause someone is bad on gg an great at wcs does not mean they're hacking. it just means they're better at wcs.

if you saw me in gg, then went to wcs while we're on port, my normal score of 43-10 at en of map woul seem impossible, but i just play smart there.

you are right.

now since we are no longer allowed to make perma bans on WCS id like for this thread to stay as relevant and flame free as possible. To ensure 100% accuracy when it come's down to desicion making time.

THE HOLY SH**T!
12-31-2010, 01:26 PM
I would like to take this time and say that I just burn my lebron james jersey then i piss on it outside and left it there. 20 mins later, i look out the window to my dog licking the burnt jersey then peeing on it himself.

Fluffy Frufflebottoms
12-31-2010, 01:53 PM
I just cant understand 1 thing, people who fail terribly and can hardly keep up with the group in GG come into WCS and own the whole lot of us? there have been several people doing this. several "regs" from GG cant get a win but miraculously come in WCS and go 30-10 or better ?

This is because WCS is packed to the rafters with really, really terrible players.

jonny5v
12-31-2010, 01:58 PM
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SNAF6O07

First replay of me playing from my point of view.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6BGL4P75

Second replay of my playing from my point of view.

CYBER
12-31-2010, 05:54 PM
This is because WCS is packed to the rafters with really, really terrible players.

fluffy boy u wouldnt stand a chance against me in wcs :P just admit it hehehe

mastercheff
12-31-2010, 06:07 PM
This thread is just filled with a whole shit load of WTF.

emouchet
01-01-2011, 12:50 AM
I'm playing alot in WCS those 2 past days and jonny5v, i really thing we have to look at him ...

dice
01-01-2011, 03:40 PM
Honestly does anyone care if they play side-by-side? Its kind of impossible not to ghost in that situation. I've seen Jonny play and he's not a bad player ghosting or not.

This is still just a game.

hallwagner
01-02-2011, 08:38 AM

:wtg: +1 fluffy loverbottoms

DJ_MikeyRevile
01-02-2011, 10:45 AM
seriously if non of you have anything relevant to say to this ban request stop posting here.

Honestly does anyone care if they play side-by-side? Its kind of impossible not to ghost in that situation. I've seen Jonny play and he's not a bad player ghosting or not.

This is still just a game.

well.. like your self, admins SHOULD care about this kind of thing because ghosting is cheating and that is against our server rules.
you have yet to even JOIN the WCS sever yet so i doubt you have any idea what its like. in any case when two players are dominating the server and happen to be sitting across from each other like my evidence proves being arrogant to the server it makes you question there integrity as players. Now hoping that you are a new honest admin.. you would attempt to keep somthing like this away from our servers instead of just thinking its a "game" and who the "fuck" cares.

ZERO
01-02-2011, 04:53 PM
There are 3 accounts being used in that house:
http://www.ibisgaming.com/wcs_stats/player.php?id=534 (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/../wcs_stats/player.php?id=534)
http://www.ibisgaming.com/wcs_stats/player.php?id=1436 (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/../wcs_stats/player.php?id=1436)
http://www.ibisgaming.com/wcs_stats/player.php?id=1351 (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/../wcs_stats/player.php?id=1351)

Now if you guys are that worried about ghosting I can make it so that they will not be able to see when dead while playing from the same ip at the same time. However I find this to be very annoying which is why it is not on by default. Or we could do it another way and if the players in question agree I could make it only effect just them and only when more than one is on at a time.

Masskid
01-02-2011, 05:05 PM
I don't mind

Just to be clear, this only happens when we are on at the same time?

jonny5v
01-02-2011, 05:05 PM
ZERO, that sounds fine to me. I don't mind ^_^

ZERO
01-02-2011, 05:23 PM
ok, it will take effect in a week or so. I need to write the program. I will make a thread letting everyone know when it is added.

jonny5v
01-02-2011, 05:54 PM
Cool Cool :)

DJ_MikeyRevile
01-02-2011, 06:26 PM
There are 3 accounts being used in that house:
http://www.ibisgaming.com/wcs_stats/player.php?id=534 (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/../wcs_stats/player.php?id=534)
http://www.ibisgaming.com/wcs_stats/player.php?id=1436 (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/../wcs_stats/player.php?id=1436)
http://www.ibisgaming.com/wcs_stats/player.php?id=1351 (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/../wcs_stats/player.php?id=1351)

Now if you guys are that worried about ghosting I can make it so that they will not be able to see when dead while playing from the same ip at the same time. However I find this to be very annoying which is why it is not on by default. Or we could do it another way and if the players in question agree I could make it only effect just them and only when more than one is on at a time.

i looked at the links and realized mikedflare is also always in the server with those two.

Superman
01-02-2011, 08:39 PM
ok, it will take effect in a week or so. I need to write the program. I will make a thread letting everyone know when it is added.

They have mods already for this sort of thing. What it does is if ANYONE has the same IP address (no matter what the address it is) they will be blinded when they go into spec, or death. Same team or not. I don't know the name of the mod.

brentidge
01-03-2011, 05:32 AM
I know zero has said he will try and fix the problem but, when they are on i wont join i will play gg or another game but i am loving wcs!!! thank you! but fuck these kids are Fucking with my time to level up in wcs because they ghost . me and leftover play in the same room but ask anyone we dont no were everyone is camping or where the whole other team is heading every time fuck them! there heella gay

jonny5v
01-03-2011, 08:35 AM
Recently we have been taking turns playing on the server so the ghost accusations can stop. This is until ZERO puts in the script to blind by IP. But anyways, I'll go pew pew more now :assault:.

acolyte_to_jippity
01-03-2011, 09:31 AM
I know zero has said he will try and fix the problem but, when they are on i wont join i will play gg or another game but i am loving wcs!!! thank you! but fuck these kids are Fucking with my time to level up in wcs because they ghost . me and leftover play in the same room but ask anyone we dont no were everyone is camping or where the whole other team is heading every time fuck them! there heella gay

but...how do we know they're ghosting? the only reason we don't think you o it is because you suck (no offence)

and the only reason we "know" mass an jon ghost is because mikey "has a feeling"

DJ_MikeyRevile
01-03-2011, 10:04 AM
but...how do we know they're ghosting? the only reason we don't think you o it is because you suck (no offence)

and the only reason we "know" mass an jon ghost is because mikey "has a feeling"

and mikedflare... js

Solarsoul
01-03-2011, 10:50 AM
Recently we have been taking turns playing on the server so the ghost accusations can stop. This is until ZERO puts in the script to blind by IP. But anyways, I'll go pew pew more now :assault:.

last night you were both on lol thats why i stopped playing and each time you guys are on 1 or both of you usually has a 5:1 KDR.

jonny5v
01-03-2011, 10:57 AM
@Solarsoul
I think mike and I played for the last 30 minutes or hour together. But for the whole day, it was one person at a time. We'll try to keep playing like this until ZERO gets the script in. I just want the false accusations to stop. That's all :wtg:

@Superman and ZERO
If I remember correctly, it was mani-admin (http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/joomla/index.php) that could do the IP blinding. But then again that's for all IPs that are the same. I think the goal is to do ours' only, which is no problem.

Superman
01-03-2011, 04:47 PM
@Superman and ZERO
If I remember correctly, it was mani-admin (http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/joomla/index.php) that could do the IP blinding. But then again that's for all IPs that are the same. I think the goal is to do ours' only, which is no problem.

No, the goal would be to block ALL ip's. Just incase your mom decides to get a new provider.

jonny5v
01-03-2011, 04:49 PM
No, the goal would be to block ALL ip's. Just incase your mom decides to get a new provider.

What does my mom have to do with this? Why are we making this more personal than it already is? I was just stating the reason he was probably writing a script is to do our IPs as he did mention it in his post

Superman
01-03-2011, 04:54 PM
What does my mom have to do with this? Why are we making this more personal than it already is?

You all are brothers and live together right? Wouldn't that mean you have a mommy and daddy too? Im not making it personal, just didn't want to kick you in the nuts and be like, just incase you decided to be assholes and change your own ip's. :)

THE HOLY SH**T!
01-03-2011, 05:00 PM
they say there adults but they act like 13-16 year olds. Which right there i think their lying, what else could they be lying about?:pistols:

jonny5v
01-03-2011, 05:00 PM
You all are brothers and live together right? Wouldn't that mean you have a mommy and daddy too? Im not making it personal, just didn't want to kick you in the nuts and be like, just incase you decided to be assholes and change your own ip's. :)

The problem is you span something from a game aspect to someone's personal life. I don't have a large issue with the accusations for people of ghosting, but when it comes to things involving people outside of the game we play, it becomes personal.

@HolySH**T
We aren't the one's involving other individuals personal life into a problem with the gaming environment they play in. The issue here is bringing up an individual's personal life as a problem in game.

taz1stP
01-03-2011, 05:03 PM
last night you were both on lol thats why i stopped playing and each time you guys are on 1 or both of you usually has a 5:1 KDR.

yeah yesterday one of the 2 was 45 and 4. now cmon not even hackers get that good of a score

THE HOLY SH**T!
01-03-2011, 05:06 PM
The problem is you span something from a game aspect to someone's personal life. I don't have a large issue with the accusations for people of ghosting, but when it comes to things involving people outside of the game we play, it becomes personal.

@HolySH**T
We aren't the one's involving other individuals personal life into a problem with the gaming environment they play in. The issue here is bringing up an individual's personal life as a problem in game.

no the point im trying to make is why did you lie when i ask an innocent question about age? There's nothing wrong stateing your age as theres no enforcement on the server about age. If you guys are really 24 and 17, as you claim... You act like 13-16 year olds through chat. I don't like liars, and you could also be lying about ghosting if you cant tell the truth on something simple as that.

acolyte_to_jippity
01-03-2011, 05:06 PM
yeah yesterday one of the 2 was 45 and 4. now cmon not even hackers get that good of a score

taz, on a good day, on port, i can get that score. i use human.

emouchet
01-03-2011, 05:08 PM
yes but not everyday...

jonny5v
01-03-2011, 05:12 PM
no the point im trying to make is why did you lie when i ask an innocent question about age? There's nothing wrong stateing your age as theres no enforcement on the server about age. If you guys are really 24 and 17, as you claim... You act like 13-16 year olds through chat. I don't like liars, and you could also be lying about ghosting if you cant tell the truth on something simple as that.

What do you classify as a 13-16 year old "chat"? Just wondering.

And on some random map I never played before, I was like 26-11. Yea, knowing maps is half the battle. I just happen to play port well.

mikedflare
01-03-2011, 05:15 PM
We're not playing at the same time anymore because of all the screaming you guys did.. We're not being smart asses, we're trying to comply to some invisible rules setup for us 3... we can't play on the same server together because when more than 1 of us play, we are accused of ghosting.
(FYI we're complying with this rule WE came up to try and iron out some hard proof)

Why'd this turn into a hate thread. Really? Bringing someone's mom into things? That's kinda immature within itself (Disclaimer because apparently we're searching for things to ban on.. this is not "Admin Disrespect"). It shows a lot of class as a whole how people that do well get attacked on the server.

If you want to block all the IP Ghosting, do it. We suggested our IP because ZERO had specifically mentioned our IP in his post.
:chillpill:

mikedflare
01-03-2011, 05:17 PM
Also, Superman, you're one to talk about changing IPs. Yours is constantly changing.

maynard
01-03-2011, 05:19 PM

ive done it many a time, I got the screens and vids on youtube 2 prove it also...

mikedflare
01-03-2011, 05:22 PM
maynard winds up and throws a curveball.

Superman
01-03-2011, 05:23 PM
Also, Superman, you're one to talk about changing IPs. Yours is constantly changing.

Mine is set up that way. Me and my roomate are computer guys and we know better than to keep the same ip address.

On another issue, I wasn't bring your mother in as a disrespect, I was saying it as a maybe or what if situation. If you want to use it for other means at getting mad, then thats on you. So to be fair and even and unbyest(misspelled), let me just say this

If your grandmothers, sisters, aunt's, uncle's, baby mama's, sister's aunts, decides to change your ip address and you are all on at the same time, the mod would block your access to see. We clear on how unbyest im trying to be??????? Awesome. Have a wonderful day. K, thanks. Bye.

Vladninja
01-03-2011, 05:24 PM

Thats not really fair...
I have comcast and they randomly change my ip every 2-6 months.

taz1stP
01-03-2011, 05:27 PM
ive done it many a time, I got the screens and vids on youtube 2 prove it also...

but you also have no life but wcs.

mikedflare
Hey, it was Superman that brought it up. Sounded pretty condescending when it was first posted. Also why didn't he use Dad, or You, or Your Provider? It came off as a condescending comment and was read in such way.

Also does that mean it's ok to change IPs that the server reads?

Steamer
What Zero said 3 pages ago....

:wtg:

ritalin
01-03-2011, 05:30 PM

FALSE!

It is ALOT easier then you think to get a score of 50:5. Especially on WCS.

Let me break it down to all you noobs. What map,race,team,team size, players on your team, your skill and game play MATTERS! Learn the right combinations and strategies and you just might pull it off.

For example, if I am a T on D2 as a vagabond nd CTs are rushing our spawn, I make my way where i see the least activity and creep up behind the whole team.
Another example, if Ts are camping hosties on office, I go Orc nd creep up slowly with chain lighting or rush them with molecule. ETC..

There are many diffrent styles that one can play to get the full benefit of their race. Master that and you will be good too. Isnt that the whole point of WCS?

For example, BDA was pretty decent as an undead and shadow hunter and sometimes flame pred but he sucked donkey balls when he was playing other classes. Jonathon was a great spiderman but the kid cant play for shit on anything else. Masskid can't get a kill to save his grandmother's life unless hes creeping up with Human or Elv (YEAH ITS PERSONAL) lol
Carina was a good Vagalion but her shooting ability isn't the greatest. Willster is good with a deagle and mp5 on fast classes, but he has no idea how to properly use spidey... LIST GOES ON FOR FUCKING DAYS... Stop bitching,learn and master a race one by one(and i dont mean max level it cause that dont mean jack shit) Cough MIKEY Cough..

All you noobs wanna do is get the highest level race cause it looks cool or makes you feel good that you are a higher level then others, when in reality, if you comit yourself to any race eventually you ll be good with it.

Hence, thats the reason why regulars are getting banned and the newbies are complaining. "OMG HAXOR":stupid::stupid:

maynard
01-03-2011, 05:38 PM
but you also have no life but wcs.

Lmfao... I have a kid, I go to school, and I Work. I'm pretty sure I do more with my life than you, buddy.

I'm not even on the top 10 for WCS right now. and the only reason I was ranked so high on the old WCS is cause I went hard in the beginning and then just kept casually playing daily over the servers life span.

the fact you would claim any 1 with 45-4 is clearly up 2 something, and then get proven wrong and start with personal insults shows how ignorant you truly are not 2 mention you don't know jack shit about this game... why do you even bother typing? honestly...

any time you want 2 compare life accomplishments with me taz, hit me up.

THE HOLY SH**T!
01-03-2011, 05:44 PM
Lmfao... I have a kid, I go to school, and I Work. I'm pretty sure I do more with my life than you, buddy.

I'm not even on the top 10 for WCS right now. and the only reason I was ranked so high on the old WCS is cause I went hard in the beginning and then just kept casually playing daily over the servers life span.

the fact you would claim any 1 with 45-4 is clearly up 2 something, and then get proven wrong and start with personal insults shows how ignorant you truly are not 2 mention you don't know jack shit about this game... why do you even bother typing? honestly...

any time you want 2 compare life accomplishments with me taz, hit me up.

I think the only thing that he's accomplish is leaving a mental-retardation facility :(.

taz1stP
01-03-2011, 05:48 PM
FALSE!

It is ALOT easier then you think to get a score of 50:5. Especially on WCS.

Let me break it down to all you noobs. What map,race,team,team size, players on your team, your skill and game play MATTERS! Learn the right combinations and strategies and you just might pull it off.

For example, if I am a T on D2 as a vagabond nd CTs are rushing our spawn, I make my way where i see the least activity and creep up behind the whole team.
Another example, if Ts are camping hosties on office, I go Orc nd creep up slowly with chain lighting or rush them with molecule. ETC..

There are many diffrent styles that one can play to get the full benefit of their race. Master that and you will be good too. Isnt that the whole point of WCS?

For example, BDA was pretty decent as an undead and shadow hunter and sometimes flame pred but he sucked donkey balls when he was playing other classes. Jonathon was a great spiderman but the kid cant play for shit on anything else. Masskid can't get a kill to save his grandmother's life unless hes creeping up with Human or Elv (YEAH ITS PERSONAL) lol
Carina was a good Vagalion but her shooting ability isn't the greatest. Willster is good with a deagle and mp5 on fast classes, but he has no idea how to properly use spidey... LIST GOES ON FOR FUCKING DAYS... Stop bitching,learn and master a race one by one(and i dont mean max level it cause that dont mean jack shit) Cough MIKEY Cough..

All you noobs wanna do is get the highest level race cause it looks cool or makes you feel good that you are a higher level then others, when in reality, if you comit yourself to any race eventually you ll be good with it.

Hence, thats the reason why regulars are getting banned and the newbies are complaining. "OMG HAXOR":stupid::stupid:

yes you can but it also depends on map.

Fluffy Frufflebottoms
01-03-2011, 06:39 PM
Hey, it was Superman that brought it up. Sounded pretty condescending when it was first posted. Also why didn't he use Dad, or You, or Your Provider? It came off as a condescending comment and was read in such way.

Superman is not a tremendously sympathetic person. You'll do best to just ignore it.

Superman
01-03-2011, 06:41 PM
Superman is not a tremendously sympathetic person. You'll do best to just ignore it.

HA HA HA, see...... I do leave an impression. :)

Masskid
01-03-2011, 06:47 PM
Masskid can't get a kill to save his grandmother's life unless hes creeping up with Human or Elv (YEAH ITS PERSONAL) lol

No your wrong!!! you forgot flame pred :D

taz1stP
01-03-2011, 07:26 PM
No your wrong!!! you forgot flame pred :D

yes thats the only race your good with but your bro is good with more but i still call hacks on him.

DJ_MikeyRevile
01-03-2011, 07:30 PM
lets not flame in this post please...

ill say it again. i never saw hacking with masskid jonny5v or mikedflare that was obvious. Yea maybe a few bullshit kills ehre and there but no defined hacking. what makes me think they are cheating/ghosting is there playing pattern when they are alone in the server vs with each other. it is very distinguished. latley there has been time when iv even had a better score then masskid and willster!

&&toasties
01-03-2011, 08:26 PM
Shit just got real in this thread.

Superman
01-03-2011, 08:28 PM
Shit just got real in this thread.

Why'd you bring their mom into it?

You that angry she denied you?

LOLOLOLOLLLLLLL Thats funny

But seriously, they are kids, I assumed they lived with their mom. Wouldn't it have sounded similarly bad if I said their daddy? I was only referencing her as a possible source for changing the IP address.

&&toasties
01-03-2011, 08:29 PM

But seriously, they are kids, I assumed they lived with their mom. Wouldn't it have sounded similarly bad if I said their daddy? I was only referencing her as a possible source for changing the IP address.

AHHH OMG YOU QUOTED ME BEFORE I EDITED IT.

I was giving you shit, then I thought:

Damn, he might get serious on me...lol.

Good sport<33

Superman
01-03-2011, 08:44 PM
AHHH OMG YOU QUOTED ME BEFORE I EDITED IT.

I was giving you shit, then I thought:

Damn, he might get serious on me...lol.

Good sport<33

Im normally a good sport. Just if you piss me off I get evil!!!!

&&toasties
01-03-2011, 08:59 PM

ZOMG.

You've just been raging at everyone, lmao, so I wus skurred.

;_;

taz1stP
01-03-2011, 09:12 PM

i have yet to see you evil i must not have pissed you off yet

jonny5v
01-03-2011, 09:59 PM

Nex time just say "You could change your provider." You don't need to bring up people who are not involved in this thread. Keep it relevant to people in the thread. Thank you.

mikedflare
01-03-2011, 10:30 PM
Love how this is blossoming.

Superman, whatcha majoring in.

&&toasties
01-03-2011, 10:36 PM
Nex time just say "You could change your provider." You don't need to bring up people who are not involved in this thread. Keep it relevant to people in the thread. Thank you.

Can I bring your brother into this?

mikedflare
01-04-2011, 12:32 AM
Can I bring your brother into this?

Only if we can bring your siblings and cousins into it

THE HOLY SH**T!
01-04-2011, 12:38 AM
there ghosting, my friend that only i can see and speak to told me so and he's 103% reliable.

&&toasties
01-04-2011, 12:50 AM
Only if we can bring your siblings and cousins into it

I'll bring my sister too!

She has double K tits.

They're fucking huge...

mikedflare
01-04-2011, 10:55 AM

She has double K tits.

They're fucking huge...

Pass, we better go back and keep this topic relevant or else the patrols will send Skynet

jonny5v
01-04-2011, 11:55 AM
Skynet is hacks!

&&toasties
01-04-2011, 11:58 PM
Pass, we better go back and keep this topic relevant or else the patrols will send Skynet

You've no idea what you're missing, brah.

Awe well.

:lmao:

Superman
01-05-2011, 02:28 PM

She has double K tits.

They're fucking huge...

Im sorry, what was the topic again........? Uh............

nightstrife
01-06-2011, 02:59 AM
this thread is a waste of my time so much flaming going on just wait for zero thats all keep it relevant to the topic and please no ghosting thats all! no need to comment me im done :violin::assault: