View Full Version : zack

SHADY V1RU5
01-06-2011, 03:17 AM
another toggler what more can i say

player name: zack
reason: toggles u see the head shot ratio with the jump in the screen
time: 2:10 am
length: perma

i just read the other topic on how we cant perma and have heard it from ppl but zero should outright tell us all no permas. i love the servers and what u have done but im truly only trying to help and keep the baddies out of your servers.

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error

^ that came up when i tried to upload the demo..... ?

nightstrife
01-06-2011, 03:19 AM
demo? steam name???? Steam id number????? PROOF????

SHADY V1RU5
01-06-2011, 03:27 AM
ill un ban him i guess since the demo i took wont even upload but for future reference watch him. its kinda rediculous the shot he pulls off.

Tickle Me Emo
01-06-2011, 03:28 AM
i just read the other topic on how we cant perma and have heard it from ppl but zero should outright tell us all no permas.

I may be misreading this, but ZERO's post is here if you missed it, kinda buried:
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showpost.php?p=95805&postcount=26

That said, I was getting very suspicious of this guy. I've not seen a headshot ratio that high outside of league play.

For uploading the demo, did you try putting it in a .zip or .rar? I think that's what I've seen people say to do if you get that error.

edit: If you un-ban him, at least put the demo in ban request, upload it to FileFront or something if you can't get it to work here.

edit edit: Also, what was his Steam ID? I think I recognized the name, I'd like to look him up in the stats.

acolyte_to_jippity
01-06-2011, 10:39 AM
i'm assuming this was on wcs?

CYBER
01-10-2011, 11:14 AM
shady this "missing security token shit" happens mostly when uploading a big file... i noticed it keeps happeneing to prevent maybe the server from being too overloaded with files?
i suggest uploading the file on megauploads or megashare. and then posting the link, is it in ban requests?

btw, i dont trust the guy, i call hacks on him every day... lets hope he doesnt toggle off for being under spec...