PDA

View Full Version : [=1=]Toddzilla STEAM:0:16945469

awpknot
01-09-2011, 08:07 PM
Player name: [=1=]Toddzilla
Steam-ID: STEAM:0:16945469
sb_status: first time on the forums, saw no admins on, didnt know how you guys did ur ban requests, so all i could do is make 10 demos and get two screens of my status screen, might not work for steambans, but the evidence will keep him off ur server

What hacks: Walls, Toggling Aimbot, Anti-Recoil (Fail hacker)

Other info: 10 demos total, last 3 dont show too much, by then he caught on to me in spectate so long, but you can really tell when he shoots the vaga's. he also looks through walls instead of at the entrance of a room.

http://www.2shared.com/file/QnahkSqc/todd.html

ritalin
01-09-2011, 08:33 PM
Agreed.
I haven't watched the demo's but I also believe this guy is a hacker. I tried to demo him earlier but every time i went in spectate he would totally change his gameplay. Like he would be on a kiling spree for few rounds and as soon as i switch he would suck balls. What started giving me suspicions was when I was a Vaga myself on Italy, I would teleport into most random places at most random hights nd he would just pick me off instantly. My guess is that he has walls with skins where it makes vaga visible and a possible aimbot. Also another thing that cought my eye was that he would fallow people with his aim cross thru walls as he could see them nd know exacly when they cross the corner.

awpknot
01-13-2011, 05:14 PM
bump? this guy added me to friends list now, wtf, blocked. ban him already

CYBER
01-13-2011, 06:29 PM

admins currently cannot perma ban anyone unless hacks were "clear enough so that a child would know" as zero mentionned...
please wait enough so i can watch all the demos AND bump into the guy on the servers.... our rcon commands have been restricted on wcs for security reasons so we cant remotely ban him. only zero has that priviledge now, so either wait for zero to show up here, or until i find him in game myself, or any other admins that has a better eye.

hallwagner
01-13-2011, 06:47 PM
admins currently cannot perma ban anyone unless hacks were "clear enough so that a child would know" as zero mentionned...
please wait enough so i can watch all the demos AND bump into the guy on the servers.... our rcon commands have been restricted on wcs for security reasons so we cant remotely ban him. only zero has that priviledge now, so either wait for zero to show up here, or until i find him in game myself, or any other admins that has a better eye.

ma_ban <steam id> 900000000000......lol

ritalin
01-14-2011, 02:31 PM
BUMP.

Cool, so hackers on't get attention unless its someone who is an IBISRegular?

Fail fucking system..

awpknot
01-14-2011, 02:51 PM
people could at least watch the demos before zero, maybe the voices on the forums agreeing to the demos would make his job easier, or we could just wait 28 days

Blah
01-15-2011, 02:22 PM

HAHAHA. DBag on the forums! Don't talk shit dude, I already go through of that shit every day.

And to be honest, I will join the server SO you can ban me if you really believe i was hacking. And i know 100% that it wasn't me....it was my fuckin idiotic 12 year old brother and his friends. I already kicked his ass, cause I noticed a bunch of "recent servers" that ive never played on, one of them including this one, and half of them i was banned from. And guess what for his friends, ill fuckin kick their asses if they even have the guts to go on my laptop when im skiing in vermont ever again....ya know what, fuck that, they cant come into this fuckin house. so, if you truly believe i should be banned for something someone else did, feel free and pm me on steam...and ill gladly join so you can ban me from the server. So sorry for a child on the loose

Oh and by the way, im posting this so late because after i got back a day later he did this shit, my computer got the blue screen because the shit he downloaded were like a disease to my computer....so i had to completely wipe my HDD and restore it.

You're choice
Todd

CYBER
01-15-2011, 03:49 PM
HAHAHA. DBag on the forums! Don't talk shit dude, I already go through of that shit every day.

And to be honest, I will join the server SO you can ban me if you really believe i was hacking. And i know 100% that it wasn't me....it was my fuckin idiotic 12 year old brother and his friends. I already kicked his ass, cause I noticed a bunch of "recent servers" that ive never played on, one of them including this one, and half of them i was banned from. And guess what for his friends, ill fuckin kick their asses if they even have the guts to go on my laptop when im skiing in vermont ever again....ya know what, fuck that, they cant come into this fuckin house. so, if you truly believe i should be banned for something someone else did, feel free and pm me on steam...and ill gladly join so you can ban me from the server. So sorry for a child on the loose

Oh and by the way, im posting this so late because after i got back a day later he did this shit, my computer got the blue screen because the shit he downloaded were like a disease to my computer....so i had to completely wipe my HDD and restore it.

You're choice
Todd

well , i think that solves it for zero.
he was def hacking , says"its my little brother".
how joyful.

i wish i had a pointless week in my life so i can go back through ALLL the bans/unban threads and count how many people claimed "their little brother/friend was using their computer".
sry man, true story or not, ibis doesnt tolerate any ACCOUNTS that hack, for preventive purposes.
Not a choice.
Cyber.

Blah
01-15-2011, 10:09 PM
well , i think that solves it for zero.
he was def hacking , says"its my little brother".
how joyful.

i wish i had a pointless week in my life so i can go back through ALLL the bans/unban threads and count how many people claimed "their little brother/friend was using their computer".
sry man, true story or not, ibis doesnt tolerate any ACCOUNTS that hack, for preventive purposes.
Not a choice.
Cyber.

Apparently u didnt read. I know my little brother was a moron and infected my computer. I know he got banned from like 5000 servers...and I will gladly join the server so you can ban me from there if it floats ur boat lol.

DJ_MikeyRevile
01-16-2011, 03:51 AM
Apparently u didnt read. I know my little brother was a moron and infected my computer. I know he got banned from like 5000 servers...and I will gladly join the server so you can ban me from there if it floats ur boat lol.

so what you fail to understand is that most people here at ibis have more then 5 brain cells. The fact that you claim you have been banned from so many servers, claim it was your little brother who put your comp into hell, and still frequent our servers is interesting. Im sure you are some dude who is testing out hacks with no idea wht the fuck he is doing. Judging by your behavior in game and here on the forums it makes the most sense to assume you were and are hacking.

Blah
01-16-2011, 09:38 AM
and still frequent our servers is interesting.

Speak proper english first of all. i dont even know what that means.
also, i dont even know why other people are in on this lol, i made it pretty fucking clear that i obviously dont have interest in this server (I DONT PLAY IT If that's what "still frequent our servers is interesting" means), and seriously, im making it easy for you to ban me, but apparently none of you can get that. Ill join, and ull never have to hear from me again....

acolyte_to_jippity
01-16-2011, 12:37 PM
Speak proper english first of all. i dont even know what that means.
also, i dont even know why other people are in on this lol, i made it pretty fucking clear that i obviously dont have interest in this server (I DONT PLAY IT If that's what "still frequent our servers is interesting" means), and seriously, im making it easy for you to ban me, but apparently none of you can get that. Ill join, and ull never have to hear from me again....

or you could just stop posting an leave.

why even make us go through the motions of banning you? after all, you're never coming back.

CYBER
01-18-2011, 01:02 AM
could still rcon ban him... todd.. just leave the forums and dnt waste ppl's time... we dnt need u in the server to ban u ... zero can do that himself...

awpknot
01-19-2011, 12:06 AM
little brother or not, learn to play a game without cheating