PDA

View Full Version : 020 Chameleon [100] v1.1.2

ZERO
01-13-2011, 02:48 AM
Chameleon
Required Level: 100
Levels per ability: 5
Item Restrictions: NONE
6914Spawn Powers: spawn with either HP 15-50, speed 8-36% faster, longjump 20-40%, lowgravity 8-64%, mole or healing wave 15-25ft range, 7-15HP every 3-15sec
6913Offensive Powers: 8-33% chance of either extra damage, burning, bash, confusing, leeching health
6915Defensive Powers: 8-33% chance to either evade, mirror damage, slowdown attacker or get invisibility
6916Death Powers: 30-70% chance on death to either explode, respawn, give team some health or gain mana
6917Ultimate Powers: mimic either roots 25-60 feet, teleport 60-108 feet, chain lightning 40-75 feet, Invincibility 2-3 seconds or fly

http://www.ibisgaming.com/wcs_stats/player.php?id=11884

Initial Release

Released patch to prevent people other than the user of the race from seeing the failed death power message.

Improved programing of stuck detection
New Spawn Effect

Improved programing of weapon removal to reduce crashes.

Updated to prevent ultimate use if within 30ft of an immunity.

Improved performance of hit based abilities
Improved filtering to prevent ability dmg stacking
Updated one dmg report name

Patched ult dmg stack

Patched to get invincibility working again

Updated weapon removal
Checked that team filter for respawn is in place

Race now on RESTORED VERSION
Updated to best weapon removal code
Removed over 30 global variables
Removed redundant code
Optimized all if else statement ability selections to use switch statements
Eliminated over 400 lines of code
Removed delay limit for the second ability key to prevent annoying spawn powers count down which can confuse players

Updated weapon removal code

Added .25 force mult for long jump
Fixed long jump effect

Made bash and roots work on flyers.

ZERO
01-13-2011, 02:49 AM
I am going to change the abilities for this race a bit b/c it never really worked quite right. Here is the old list for reference:

Spawn Powers: 50-90% chance of spawning with either HP, speed, longjump, lowgravity, mole or regeneration
Attacking Powers: 33% chance of extra damage, burning, freezing, blinding or leeching health
Victim Powers: 33% chance to evade, mirror damage, slowdown attacker or get invisibility
Death Powers: 30-70% chance on death to explode, respawn, give team some health or gain mana
Ultimate Powers: 80% chance to mimic roots, teleport, chain lightning, health boost or fly

ZERO
01-13-2011, 02:55 AM
x and y represent min and max values for a given ability. As you level this race you will be raising the effectiveness of the ability rather than the chance to activate or how ever it worked before. Death powers will always be a chance to activate but you will be told what one you have a chance to do.

CYBER
01-13-2011, 03:00 AM
wait, does this mean that ur ultimate has a 20 % chance of not activating at all???

its stressful enough already that u have to depend on luck to get a decent ultimate type depending on ur current battle scenario... :(

ZERO
01-13-2011, 12:35 PM
That was how it originally worked, see the first post for how it will work.

CYBER
01-13-2011, 01:38 PM
That was how it originally worked, see the first post for how it will work.

oh fuck , sry i read the posts backwards and confused them, nvmd, and thank you :)

ZERO
01-13-2011, 03:52 PM
Spawn powers are finished

Note that I will make a better notification system when all the abilities are done.

ZERO
01-13-2011, 06:26 PM
Attack powers finished

ZERO
01-13-2011, 07:08 PM
Victim powers done

maynard
01-13-2011, 07:26 PM
nice! looks like we should see this race quite soon... hopefully it doesn't suck ass this time around heh

ZERO
01-13-2011, 08:33 PM
death powers done!

ZERO
01-13-2011, 09:35 PM
All powers completed and in final settings. Now I am making a way for you to see what you have easier.

ZERO
01-13-2011, 10:17 PM
This race is now completed it will be released after final quality check!

maynard
01-13-2011, 11:13 PM
lol. you must have been eating your wheaties, zero. you been coding like someone lit a fire under your ass lol.:icon_mrgreen:

ZERO
01-13-2011, 11:23 PM

Initial Release

ZERO
01-13-2011, 11:40 PM

Released patch to prevent people other than the user of the race from seeing the failed death power message.

ZERO
01-19-2011, 03:40 PM

Improved programing of stuck detection
New Spawn Effect

ZERO
01-24-2011, 02:55 PM

Improved programing of weapon removal to reduce crashes.

ZERO
02-10-2011, 03:13 PM

Updated to prevent ultimate use if within 30ft of an immunity.

ZERO
04-08-2011, 06:22 PM

Improved performance of hit based abilities
Improved filtering to prevent ability dmg stacking
Updated one dmg report name

ZERO
04-27-2011, 11:16 PM

Patched ult dmg stack

ZERO
08-14-2011, 01:20 AM

Patched to get invincibility working again

lt.rambo
08-14-2011, 09:09 AM
Great. One more reason for Maynard to hang me upside down by my balls, beat me with my teammates rag doll, and shove a watermelon up and out my ass, while skipping around destroying my team. YAY <3

ZERO
08-14-2011, 08:35 PM
No that was the other day before I found the glitch when I was on Italy and killed the entire ct team within the first 40 seconds on this race. :assault:

Blackmage
01-17-2012, 04:14 PM
Can't confirm if this can get the spectator glitch, but revives self with Death Powers(respawn), so suggesting spectator spawn filtering.

ZERO
01-19-2012, 03:07 PM

Updated weapon removal
Checked that team filter for respawn is in place

CYBER
02-15-2012, 02:09 AM
i remmeber a year ago, when i was leveling this race, that there was a command that lets me check what current abilities i have because i keep forgetting mid-round...
anyone can refresh my memory/?

Blackmage
02-15-2012, 05:29 PM
It was +ability.

CYBER
02-19-2012, 01:46 AM
zero. when u respawn with chameleon , the menu is annoying.. it doesnt let me change my weap... and when someone is camping my body, i dnt have time to react => free win for them...

can u disable the menu when respawning? whoever wants to seee their abilities can use the +ability key that blackmage mentionned... as soon as they want... thanks

CYBER
03-20-2012, 04:22 PM
Bump?
I personally believe that the technical problem i described in my last post is quite annoying but easily modifiable? Any chance we can have it so that the skills menu doesnt appear when u are respawned?
And only appear at spawn time?
Whoever wants to check their skills after they respawn can easily press +ability...
But the current skills men disables the player's ability to change weaps unless they remove their hand off either the mouse or keyboard in order to press '0'...
Making them quite vulnerable for ppl ready for ur respawn...
As opposed to all those ppl who wish to buff or nerf skills , im simply asking to edit a tiny disruptive feature in the races's gmeplay.:)

ZERO
03-20-2012, 10:12 PM
I will try to see if I can get the numbers to exit too. I only use the scroll wheel to change weapons so I never had the issue your experiencing and thus never thought there was a problem.

ZERO
03-20-2012, 10:36 PM
YEa it looks like there is no work around for that b/c the way the native function works for sm. You must press 0 to exit it. Also it shows on spwan and does not have a way of knowing the difference from one spwan to the next only that you spawned.

ZERO
03-20-2012, 10:54 PM
I am currently reprogramming massive sections of this race to dramatically improve performance and reduce code. This race is obviously the largest I have ever programed and contained over 2000 lines of code. There is a massive number of inefficient statements and data storage in this program. I am going to reduce the memory requirements of this race by 50% and minimize the amount of global variables while also implementing switch statements to reduce the use of if else statements to virtually 0. This will dramatically increase the performance of this race and reduce load on the server :wtg:

I expect to do all the reprogramming on this one tonight so it can be tested and approved tomorrow. :smirk:

brett friggin favre
03-20-2012, 11:09 PM
I am currently reprogramming massive sections of this race to dramatically improve performance and reduce code. This race is obviously the largest I have ever programed and contained over 2000 lines of code. There is a massive number of inefficient statements and data storage in this program. I am going to reduce the memory requirements of this race by 50% and minimize the amount of global variables while also implementing switch statements to reduce the use of if else statements to virtually 0. This will dramatically increase the performance of this race and reduce load on the server :wtg:

I expect to do all the reprogramming on this one tonight so it can be tested and approved tomorrow. :smirk:

sounds kickass. i've been working on leveling this race so i'll let you know if i find any bugs when you implement the optimization.

CYBER
03-20-2012, 11:34 PM
Dang. I would have wished that at least i'd have to press '1' instead of '0'.
This way i can keep pressing '1' (which is relatively closer to my wasd movement keys), until the menu is removed and my primary gun gets swapped, without having the need to sacrifice movement or aim in order to move my hand closer to '0'... Oh well, Using the scroll keys would seem nice perhaps, but i
Already got scroll down for jump and scroll up for +ability. Oh and btw gdluck with the programming, coding wcs races sounds amazingly fun, specially along with a 12 pack:)

ZERO
03-21-2012, 12:36 AM

Race now on RESTORED VERSION
Updated to best weapon removal code
Removed over 30 global variables
Removed redundant code
Optimized all if else statement ability selections to use switch statements
Eliminated over 400 lines of code
Removed delay limit for the second ability key to prevent annoying spawn powers count down which can confuse players

ZERO
04-23-2012, 12:50 PM

Updated weapon removal code

Blackmage
06-27-2012, 12:03 AM
This race has longjump. Reminder post as per request.

ZERO
06-29-2012, 12:44 PM

Added .25 force mult for long jump
Fixed long jump effect

i2o4
06-24-2013, 06:58 PM
Dang. I would have wished that at least i'd have to press '1' instead of '0'.
This way i can keep pressing '1' (which is relatively closer to my wasd movement keys), until the menu is removed and my primary gun gets swapped, without having the need to sacrifice movement or aim in order to move my hand closer to '0'... Oh well, Using the scroll keys would seem nice perhaps, but i
Already got scroll down for jump and scroll up for +ability. Oh and btw gdluck with the programming, coding wcs races sounds amazingly fun, specially along with a 12 pack:)

Bind 0 to 1 and 1 to 0. That's what I did. In fact, pressing the keys 1234567890 on my keyboard results in typing 0987654321. My alphabetical keys are also bound backwards as well. It's amazing how inefficient the current typical placement of keys is, as my layout reduces the amount of space my fingers have to travel, enabling me to backknife a wolfenstinger before he even presses a key.

CYBER
06-24-2013, 07:49 PM
Bind 0 to 1 and 1 to 0. That's what I did. In fact, pressing the keys 1234567890 on my keyboard results in typing 0987654321. My alphabetical keys are also bound backwards as well. It's amazing how inefficient the current typical placement of keys is, as my layout reduces the amount of space my fingers have to travel, enabling me to backknife a wolfenstinger before he even presses a key.what i ended up doin is binding the numbers 7890 as my four macros on the left of my g700 mouse. I play a lot of gw2 so yeah.... The best part is that pressing my 4th macro presses 0 without moving my hand. I also made a mouse macro on one of the buttons that basically goes : "5, wait,wait,wait,G" ... And this is the best idea i ever came up with in order to DROP a bomb as a vaga when in the heat of the moment without spamming the wrong numbers and drop-button by accident. Works wonders.

CYBER
10-14-2013, 12:00 PM
something FUCKED UP is happening with chameleon...
i was playing against this jamal cunt and raging hardcore ( i admit it... but u would be too if u saw what i saw)...
i would be emptying a full m4 into someone, read the console that i did like 600 fucking dmg, and then nthn... he's completely unscratched, with 150 health as if nothing happened... and no it wasnt the invul, it was some kind of evade...

the THING IS ... i havE NEVER seen chameleon evade THAT MUCH consistently... and it's the first time i've seen it, and jamal has been ALWAYS able to proc that same op as fuck evade combo round after round SOMEHOW...

zero please look at the chameleon code and WATCH MY DEMO... seriously zero, i cant explain it unless u watch it with sv_showimpact 2, with a damage console open, AND see how much health they got left... either it's a bug or u need to smthn about that fucking evade or wtvr it was.

just watch from the start, like 3 rounds in when i go to CT, and they all go T.

(those are only 2 screen caps of about 20 rounds worth of round EXACTLY like this... notice the dmg i do, and the health he has left)
i get it if someone gets lucky once with that much evade... but fuck watch the fucking demo and see it happen 25 times in a row when i cant kill him ONCE no matter what crits i did,,, even went human... and it's like he's not even getting bashed...

and then u see me at my finest raging moments... and i call upon the jack shotty claws... and now he dies... so it HAS to do smthn with the evade proc on the bullets, allowing a couple shotty pellets through, but evading everything else

- - - Updated - - -

if u watch the demo in the ban thread on Drumf guy too, at 65k, i post smthn similar in chat as well... did about 285 dmg in NINE ""DEAGLE"" shots... i only played deagle. and somehow, 8 deagle shots did less than 100dmg before i proc? wtf? but this demo was even worse.

brett friggin favre
10-14-2013, 09:58 PM
something FUCKED UP is happening with chameleon...
i was playing against this jamal cunt and raging hardcore ( i admit it... but u would be too if u saw what i saw)...
i would be emptying a full m4 into someone, read the console that i did like 600 fucking dmg, and then nthn... he's completely unscratched, with 150 health as if nothing happened... and no it wasnt the invul, it was some kind of evade...

the THING IS ... i havE NEVER seen chameleon evade THAT MUCH consistently... and it's the first time i've seen it, and jamal has been ALWAYS able to proc that same op as fuck evade combo round after round SOMEHOW...

zero please look at the chameleon code and WATCH MY DEMO... seriously zero, i cant explain it unless u watch it with sv_showimpact 2, with a damage console open, AND see how much health they got left... either it's a bug or u need to smthn about that fucking evade or wtvr it was.

just watch from the start, like 3 rounds in when i go to CT, and they all go T.

(those are only 2 screen caps of about 20 rounds worth of round EXACTLY like this... notice the dmg i do, and the health he has left)
i get it if someone gets lucky once with that much evade... but fuck watch the fucking demo and see it happen 25 times in a row when i cant kill him ONCE no matter what crits i did,,, even went human... and it's like he's not even getting bashed...

and then u see me at my finest raging moments... and i call upon the jack shotty claws... and now he dies... so it HAS to do smthn with the evade proc on the bullets, allowing a couple shotty pellets through, but evading everything else

- - - Updated - - -

if u watch the demo in the ban thread on Drumf guy too, at 65k, i post smthn similar in chat as well... did about 285 dmg in NINE ""DEAGLE"" shots... i only played deagle. and somehow, 8 deagle shots did less than 100dmg before i proc? wtf? but this demo was even worse.

unable to watch the demo right now, but last i checked evades don't register as dmg in console. shadow hunter's invulnerability does however, which chameleon can replicate. you sure he wasn't using that?

What
10-14-2013, 10:05 PM
yeah evade doesn't register in counsel, maybe it was invlun, maybe he had helm, maybe you can't aim....

Wolfenstinger
10-14-2013, 10:16 PM
night elf evade registers in console, but you'll be notified if they evaded. Same with if you hit a molecule.

The only reason it registers is it shows you how much damage you should have done to them, and then makes fun of you for not killing them.

What
10-14-2013, 10:20 PM
I've never seen molecule evade show up in counsel, and I've kinda played the race a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

In fact I know im right cause ive evaded shots, looked in counsel, and there is nothing there from that person. If it did register in counsel, then the hit is registered but discounted, which would allow abilities like bash, banish, etc. to proc on an evade, which they don't.

CYBER
10-15-2013, 04:38 PM
night elf evade registers in console, but you'll be notified if they evaded. Same with if you hit a molecule.

The only reason it registers is it shows you how much damage you should have done to them, and then makes fun of you for not killing them.

I WAS notified of the evade in the game now that i remember...
and im definitely sure it wasnt the shadow hunter invul... i was going 0 to 16 to the guy... and trust me, i had cheap laces/health/helm(claw) every round...

had people like aco watched the demo they wouldnt need to ask that question because he didnt turn yellow on my ass, and definitely didnt hear an invul ultimate sound kick in...

it was the evade, and it was recorded in console as "damage did to enemy"...
i have seen him use a helm a couple of rounds in, and then not use a helm for some rounds... and the VERY VERY high evade ratio was still in effect...

either the chameleon evade is too high at the skillpoints-level he had (caused by a glitch that only shows up if certain points are put in it, like what happened to the hells demon sickle a couple years back),
OR the helm's evade somehow increased the evade on chameleon even when he wasnt wearing one anymore (much like the "invisible" lace that some players get after using shadow of void once, without buying a lace afterwards)...

oh and... LET'S pretend that nothing was wrong with the evade, and there was no bug in the percentage procs...
the FACT IS, J@M@L was able to get the SAME evade skill round after round... for about 20 rounds straight...

so maybe what Masskid told me is true, and that a certain combination of points into certain skills, it starts proccing ONLY one type of skill (the evade) round after round without randomizing it to something crappier...

Wolfenstinger
10-15-2013, 05:16 PM
I've never seen molecule evade show up in counsel, and I've kinda played the race a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

In fact I know im right cause ive evaded shots, looked in counsel, and there is nothing there from that person. If it did register in counsel, then the hit is registered but discounted, which would allow abilities like bash, banish, etc. to proc on an evade, which they don't.

i'm talking about the guy shooting the person who evaded. You shouldn't see it as you avoided the damage, thus why you are alive and they are dead.

Passarelli
10-16-2013, 01:05 AM
Like I said, I am fairly sure something strange is going on with the RNG at the moment. Long strings of evade and whatnot should only happen once a blue moon.

Chance for night elf to evade 1 shot: 30%
Chance to evade twice in a row: 9%
3 times: 2.7%
4 times: .81%
5 times: .24%
10 times: .00059%

I know that strings of evades at least this long happen with fairly common frequency. I'll test this out whenever I get a chance.

What
10-16-2013, 02:05 AM
Like I said, I am fairly sure something strange is going on with the RNG at the moment. Long strings of evade and whatnot should only happen once a blue moon.

Chance for night elf to evade 1 shot: 30%
Chance to evade twice in a row: 9%
3 times: 2.7%
4 times: .81%
5 times: .24%
10 times: .00059%

I know that strings of evades at least this long happen with fairly common frequency. I'll test this out whenever I get a chance.

You have the right idea, but thats not how the percentages work

- - - Updated - - -

You're conflating probability with the percentage chance

- - - Updated - - -

first shot-30% chance to evade
second- 30% chance to evade
third- 30% chance to evade
etc.

If you want to look at the odds of this happening, that is fine, but the chance to evade does not decrease per-successive shot

- - - Updated - - -

ie your fourth shot in a row still has a 30% chance of being evaded, but the odds or probability that this occurs is .81%

CYBER
10-16-2013, 03:57 AM
You have the right idea, but thats not how the percentages work

- - - Updated - - -

You're conflating probability with the percentage chance

- - - Updated - - -

first shot-30% chance to evade
second- 30% chance to evade
third- 30% chance to evade
etc.

If you want to look at the odds of this happening, that is fine, but the chance to evade does not decrease per-successive shot

- - - Updated - - -

ie your fourth shot in a row still has a 30% chance of being evaded, but the odds or probability that this occurs is .81%

U'RE BOTH right ... and wrong.

the CHANCE or PROBABILITY of each of those evades REMAINS a 30% EACH time...because each event IS "independant" from the other.

however, what pass is trying to convey is that the chain of evades can be represented by:
probability of the second evade to occur AND the first evade occured.
which roughly translates to P(A AND B) = P(A). P(B)

so the probability of the first independent evade to proc is 30%.
the probability of the SECOND independent evade to proc is 30%.
However, the probability of BOTH the first AND the second back to back is 30% x 30%= 9% ..

so when u have a guy evading 10 shots in a row, it's true that the probabilty of each evade was 30%, however the probability of that CHAIN of evades is determined by the multiplication of all the other events.

you can also apply the bernouli theorem, more specifically using the geometric distribution and call "evaded" as "fail" and then "not evaded" as "success"... (in the enemy's point of view),

so if we apply the geomtric distribution
q^(k-1) x p
where q is the probability of evading (30/100)
p the probability of NOT EVADING (70/100).
and let's just assume that we're looking at the "5th" back to back evade.

if we apply the formula, after 5 back to back evades, the probability of NOT evading (finally) is:
((0.3)^(5-1)) x 0.7 = 0.00567

... and that is PRETTY significantly low...

so it SHOULDNT be that low, so it SHOULDNT be proccing 5 times back to back, and the fact remains that for some reason, a lot of people are able to proc these evades back to back, as if it's nothing, when in fact the RNG might be messed up...

PS: i really hate probability and statistics, but i just googled all that shit to refresh my memory.

Passarelli
10-16-2013, 04:34 AM
U'RE BOTH right ... and wrong.

the CHANCE or PROBABILITY of each of those evades REMAINS a 30% EACH time...because each event IS "independant" from the other.

however, what pass is trying to convey is that the chain of evades can be represented by:
probability of the second evade to occur AND the first evade occured.
which roughly translates to P(A AND B) = P(A). P(B)

so the probability of the first independent evade to proc is 30%.
the probability of the SECOND independent evade to proc is 30%.
However, the probability of BOTH the first AND the second back to back is 30% x 30%= 9% ..

so when u have a guy evading 10 shots in a row, it's true that the probabilty of each evade was 30%, however the probability of that CHAIN of evades is determined by the multiplication of all the other events.

you can also apply the bernouli theorem, more specifically using the geometric distribution and call "evaded" as "fail" and then "not evaded" as "success"... (in the enemy's point of view),

so if we apply the geomtric distribution
q^(k-1) x p
where q is the probability of evading (30/100)
p the probability of NOT EVADING (70/100).
and let's just assume that we're looking at the "5th" back to back evade.

if we apply the formula, after 5 back to back evades, the probability of NOT evading (finally) is:
((0.3)^(5-1)) x 0.7 = 0.00567

... and that is PRETTY significantly low...

so it SHOULDNT be that low, so it SHOULDNT be proccing 5 times back to back, and the fact remains that for some reason, a lot of people are able to proc these evades back to back, as if it's nothing, when in fact the RNG might be messed up...

PS: i really hate probability and statistics, but i just googled all that shit to refresh my memory.

Thank you for spelling it out Cyber.

What, based on my math, it should have been obvious I was calculating the probability of that string occurring from the first shot. Not to mention I've spelled this out in the last couple days myself.
All of my math was simple exponents, because each event had the same chance of evading. The formula for this is f(p) = p^k

If you flip a coin 100 times, it has ~ a 50% chance of falling heads up each time.
The odds of you flipping heads 100 times in a row would be .5^100 which is 7.89 x e-31

Cyber's method is a little different then mine, but both say essentially the same thing--something is going on with the RNG.

What
10-16-2013, 12:46 PM
Real life rarely follows the statistical probabilities, I have noticed abilities in general are going off quite frequently, but I don't see this as proving something is inherently flawed in the system

Masskid
10-16-2013, 02:10 PM
i'm talking about the guy shooting the person who evaded. You shouldn't see it as you avoided the damage, thus why you are alive and they are dead.

I be late to this conversation :'(

The victim (guy being shot) will register 0 damage while the attacker (guy shooting) will see the full damage they would have done if the damage had gone through. I've done 200+ damage to a spiderman before and he walked away with about 70+ health. He managed to evade the head shot and my console even showed the damage.

PS Fuck Math

CYBER
10-16-2013, 02:36 PM
I be late to this conversation :'(

The victim (guy being shot) will register 0 damage while the attacker (guy shooting) will see the full damage they would have done if the damage had gone through. I've done 200+ damage to a spiderman before and he walked away with about 70+ health. He managed to evade the head shot and my console even showed the damage.

PS Fuck Math

which brings us back to the chameleon demo above...
i was doing MORE than 300 damage , in MORE than 10 hits...

in other words, i wasnt just hitting with ONE shot or TWO shots with INSANE amounts of damage...
i was hitting an average of 30dmg per shot, in 10+hits...
and then it tells me i did for example 350dmg in 12 hits, and he STILL has more than 140hp out of his original 150hp WITHOUT invulnerability bcos i bought a lace every round...
and the game told me it was evaded... that's fine, at least i know it's evaded, but holy crap, a string of TWELVE evades back to back? without a single bullet hitting??? if u follow the probability that this string of evades occur back to back the way pass and i explained it (multiple times to the history-student-What) then this is just absurdly improbable with the current percentages in game... ON A CHAMELEON WHOSE SKILLS ARENT EVEN MAXXED YET IN THAT CATEGORY! so it can get worse?...

ALSO, the helm that u buy in game is different than an athena helm. the helm here is supposed to cut ur damage by a fraction by turning a headshot to a body shot... NOT completely evade the damage...
so how did i do more than 350 damage many many many many times, and his hp not bulging by more than a 10hp difference after emptying a full p90 or m4 in his chest/head...

again, im saying that smthn is really fucked up with the evade RNG on chameleon's set of points that jamal currently has, and he's proccing too many evades to be statistically possible.

kionay
10-17-2013, 01:10 PM
i find myself shying away from chameleon for no good reason

times like these make me wish i could just look at the code :-/

ZERO
01-25-2014, 05:22 PM

Made bash and roots work on flyers.

What
01-25-2014, 07:24 PM
roots on flyers has been amazing, i can entangle birds now too