PDA

View Full Version : Steam_0:1:19462046

maynard
01-23-2011, 01:31 AM
STEAM_0:1:19462046

wD. jonathan #RS1

complete dick-head. comes into the server day before last, starts screaming into the mic so I had 2 mute him. then comes in today, start harassing server regulars for being on the game 2 much, I then ask him 2 stop harassing our regulars and he calls me a fagot and logs off. he then finally comes on later this evening and I jump on 2 hear him calling me a fagot and being a total dick head... I Don't even know who the fuck this person is... but I know the way he's speaking of me is not acceptable. he's clearly a uber troll with nothing better 2 do. requesting a perma ban on this guy. I woulda honestly done the ban myself but I don't want it 2 look like I'm abusing my new power so I'm doing this politically.

Rezel, Hitman, Dj Mikey and I think blade were all on when the ban went down and heard the bull shit he was saying.

acolyte_to_jippity
01-23-2011, 01:40 AM
why does that name ring a bell?

this isn't the butt pirate is it?

DJ_MikeyRevile
01-23-2011, 01:42 AM
dont even need to read maynards post via him saying he was posting about the disrespectful person in the server.

think his name was jonathan, all i saw from this idividual at the current time was him disrespecting ninja (a regular) and then flaming about maynard who wasnt even in the server at the time. saying things like maynard is a faggot ect. As i was trying to ban him he was banned by maynard. other times he has been in the server he has been extremly disrespectful to players and admins such as myself.

i vouch for maynards motion to have him perma banned.

Christmas
01-23-2011, 01:44 AM
Just do it.

The Clan wouldn't have given you the power if they didn't think you would be smart with it.

acolyte_to_jippity
01-23-2011, 01:45 AM
i was right.

zm and gg stats:

http://www.ibisgaming.com/gg_stats/player.php?id=55249
http://www.ibisgaming.com/zm_stats/player.php?id=3414

jonathan the butt pirate, AKA cathy

Hitman
01-23-2011, 01:46 AM
I agree with Maynard. This guy was a total douche-bag. I warned him to stop harassing the regulars and then he started with Maynard who was under an alias.

I gave Mikey the go ahead to ban this guy outright.

Rezel
01-23-2011, 01:47 AM
He was talking a lot of trash after being asked to stop politely... Also, I think he has been warned multiple times previous to this incident.

-Rezel

maynard
01-23-2011, 01:52 AM
why does that name ring a bell?

this isn't the butt pirate is it?

I asked someone who he was earlier and they said he's also known as butt pirate.

Just do it.

The Clan wouldn't have given you the power if they didn't think you would be smart with it.

yeah I guess.... I'm just paranoid, ive had so many fake abuse threads on me in the past by multiple people that I try 2 always cover my ass. that and having been in IBIS for 2 days having an abuse thread or anything come up right away would look kinda bad... and just be annoying 2 deal with. also I can see this guy being a problem in the future... even if he was bannd.... documentation is always a good thing. I'm also not sure if the perma band function even works as is. prior 2 the server crash you pretty much ALWAYS had 2 use rcon bans if it was more then a 5 min ban... not sure how the set up is now.

Vladninja
01-23-2011, 02:28 AM
I asked someone who he was earlier and they said he's also known as butt pirate.

yeah I guess.... I'm just paranoid, ive had so many fake abuse threads on me in the past by multiple people that I try 2 always cover my ass. that and having been in IBIS for 2 days having an abuse thread or anything come up right away would look kinda bad... and just be annoying 2 deal with. also I can see this guy being a problem in the future... even if he was bannd.... documentation is always a good thing. I'm also not sure if the perma band function even works as is. prior 2 the server crash you pretty much ALWAYS had 2 use rcon bans if it was more then a 5 min ban... not sure how the set up is now.

I'd say if Perma ban wont work ban him for 525,600 mins... maybe a year break would teach that player a lesson.

DJ_MikeyRevile
01-23-2011, 02:30 AM
I'd say if Perma ban wont work ban him for 525,600 mins... maybe a year break would teach that player a lesson.

funny how i was just thinking that next time a 1,000,000,0000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000 hour sentence would do

+1 my good sir +1

maynard
01-23-2011, 02:31 AM

I lol'd. and thx for the advice.:icon_mrgreen:

Vladninja
01-23-2011, 02:34 AM
I lol'd. and thx for the advice.:icon_mrgreen:

No problem you made clan for a reason. You know the rules- warn, mute, kick, short ban... (if they continue to attack you, players, or ibis...) well then they just fucked with the wrong person.

ZERO
01-23-2011, 04:57 AM
parma banned

ritalin
01-23-2011, 01:50 PM
parma banned

+1:wtg:

BladeTwinSwords
01-23-2011, 01:55 PM
parma banned

Well thanks a lot ZERO, now I want some spaghetti.