PDA

View Full Version : am_i_kawaii *uguu*? STEAM_0:0:3212880

wack0
02-03-2011, 11:48 PM
Player name: am_i_kawaii *uguu*?
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:3212880
sb_status: KrApK1m+Mc21/R9zFzAYcsFLBdN5UQy5pfBpw7LS8Lx1/07QgtZUug==

What hacks: no hacks

Other info: I have seen this person griefing many times on the IBIS Pub, so I finally decided to get a demo and report it. He constantly spams music over the mic, and never attempts to actually play the game. Instead he repeatedly team attacks people by shooting them and throwing nades. He is very careful about never team-killing so as not to be slayed. As you can see in the attached demos, he picks a person to torment and follows them around until they die.

This is the third night in a row I've seen him do this, and at least the 7th time total in the last few weeks.

wack0
02-03-2011, 11:52 PM
http://www.google.com/search?q=STEAM_0%3A0%3A3212880

Banned for the same thing on a few other servers

:3VOLV3D:
02-07-2011, 09:40 AM
Here's a few more demos if there's any question at all about this douche nozzle.. (2 days straight of his antics was actually the main reason I bought Ibis admin lol)

acolyte_to_jippity
02-07-2011, 09:47 AM
i'll jump in if i see him in there. i normally check the playerlist in each one just in case graydon comes back.

:3VOLV3D:
02-07-2011, 01:33 PM
I do know that yesterday afternoon, I came in the server wearing the <ibis.a> tag and he IMMEDIATELY exited the game, so he's definitely trying to be slick about it. All the guys on the server at the time said he had been non-stop doing the same shit up until I got there.

wack0
02-07-2011, 03:25 PM
yeah he leaves as soon as any ibis.a tag shows up, he's fast!

Joker
02-07-2011, 04:00 PM
I do know that yesterday afternoon, I came in the server wearing the <ibis.a> tag and he IMMEDIATELY exited the game, so he's definitely trying to be slick about it. All the guys on the server at the time said he had been non-stop doing the same shit up until I got there.

Than the trick is to go in w/o the tag and as a different name so that away he won't know your an admin, and to be honest i have had to do that before in order to catch some guys before.

dice
02-12-2011, 11:33 AM
This guy was back in the pub yesterday (Feb 11th), I didn't yet have powers back so I brought shady in and he gave him a 1 week ban.

This guy will be back at least in the pub, keep your eyes open and show no mercy.

This guy watches who joins so if you get called in to handle a mic spammer, find out if its him and connect untagged, or he'll be gone before you even load into the game. In fact I'd recommend starting about a week from now that ALL admins in the pub go untagged until we catch this motherfucker.

BladeTwinSwords
05-10-2011, 06:00 PM
This player has now been added to the autokick list on Pub and GG for trolling.

maynard
05-11-2011, 01:30 AM
This player has now been added to the autokick list on Pub and GG for trolling.

did you actually witness him doing anything? as in when you added him 2 the kick list?

BladeTwinSwords
05-11-2011, 09:06 AM
did you actually witness him doing anything? as in when you added him 2 the kick list?

Yeah I spotted him tking a guy named Joker on the Terrorist team. He was also mic spamming for about 5 seconds before disconnecting. Also maynard, I've seen him be a troll before tking everyone and being an ass on GG.

Jordan was the one who notified me in the first place.

maynard
05-27-2011, 05:54 PM
just issued a 7 day ban on this idiot for spamming.... this guy needs a time out from the IBIS servers, he clearly just plays 2 piss people off and get a reaction....

acolyte_to_jippity
05-27-2011, 08:25 PM
just issued a 7 day ban on this idiot for spamming.... this guy needs a time out from the IBIS servers, he clearly just plays 2 piss people off and get a reaction....

this one's a career troll. does nothing but troll servers. i've been looking for him for a long time. happy you got him