PDA

View Full Version : myg0at and myb0at

chase
02-05-2011, 01:32 AM
Player name: [myb0at] SESAME & [myg0at] t0ast

Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:29763903 - [myb0at] SESAME
STEAM_0:0:19709857 - [myg0at] t0ast

sb_status: 16: STEAM_0:0:29763903 [myb0at] SESAME dA0Gx7XU9tKxeJGtTauwmQfWHTkAMv4XPnW1h0Jgw64=
17: STEAM_0:0:19709857 [myg0at] t0ast 7AInftzy+oRJAJIIkj+ehDf5G4FZPdtmfflQ1pXm0Bo=

What hacks: Aimbot and who knows what else.. they're from myg0t

Other info: Clearly from myg0t.. I would have perma'd them both on sight but my admin subscription is unfortunately done.

I joined and everybody was complaining.. Ahh whatever, it myg0t... you guys know the drill.

Hitman
02-05-2011, 01:34 AM
Good job. Instant perma-bans on site.

Next time get an admin in while your recording so these fools won't bother us anymore. Amazing though they keep popping up every 2 weeks now

chase
02-05-2011, 01:48 AM
Shady Virus and night strife both came in but were too late to see the one hacker i had demo'd since he left right away.

The afk guy wasn't doing anything so I don't think shady wanted to ban just in case. He didn't do any harm being afk so I just brought it to here and he was kicked.

&&toasties
02-05-2011, 01:48 AM
How dare he take my name...

maynard
02-05-2011, 02:16 AM
all admins should ban those guys on the spot or any 1 wearing a myg0t tag.

SCRIBBLE
02-05-2011, 11:50 AM
If they start frequenting IBIS servers, we may be getting set up for one of their DDoS attacks (meaning once they catch enough grief from a server, they'll make it known to the others in myg0t).

Just a heads up.. ban these guys on sight or call an admin in immediately like everyone else in this thread has already stated.

CYBER
02-05-2011, 12:19 PM
Does the 'mygot' or myg0t or wtvr filter that checks player nAmes on entrance Appply to the tag as well, just curious.
And i think its pretty safe to say that we should add
Myboat and mygoat, along to similar words like myb0at etc to the automatic perma ban list? Or how does it actually work nowadays?

Joker
02-05-2011, 09:44 PM
Does the 'mygot' or myg0t or wtvr filter that checks player nAmes on entrance Appply to the tag as well, just curious.
And i think its pretty safe to say that we should add
Myboat and mygoat, along to similar words like myb0at etc to the automatic perma ban list? Or how does it actually work nowadays?

You know thats a good question cyber i'm not exactly too sure if it does or doesn't, but that could be something we could check/test

CYBER
02-08-2011, 01:49 AM
You know thats a good question cyber i'm not exactly too sure if it does or doesn't, but that could be something we could check/test

thanks for the reply.

i was just curious to how it works... or if the "dictionary" used needs updating with wordings similar to the banned clans, but with numbers or symbols replacing letters.
anyone knows if the tag is affected in the ban check?

Showtime
02-08-2011, 07:37 AM
Get a clear demo of both of them for about ten mins of them aimbotting. and also the steam id of them. Go on to Steambans.com and fill out a report after the steambans admin approve that they are aimbotting or whatever they are using. They will be banned from all vac servers. I know a couple people from Steambans that can get to it right away if we have a demo up clear.

stalin
02-08-2011, 09:30 AM
reporting for vac ban has no effect on these guys like sesame. they hack accounts so if you ban them they're back on the server in 2 hours with a new freshly stolen account. sesame's been banned at least 3 times with 3 different steam id's. best thing you can do is just get them off server asap