PDA

View Full Version : STEAM_0:1:4019105 [Den]

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-07-2011, 12:38 AM
Player: Den
steam id: STEAM_0:1:4019105
Reason: wallhacks and possible no recoil
i banned him for a week and let him know was was going on about the review process before banning him.

few things before the demo, it apears judging by his steam profile.. he just started playing CSS. His Steam id seems to be completely whited out. No history other then our server and SNK and there ban on him. Any thing you can find on him post here.

The Demos

The first demo is what i felt was the most obvious of wall hacks.
the rest you will notice that he starts to look at an enemy threw a wall then quickly pulls away as if trying not to target threw the walls. but he will snap to his teamates threw the walls no problem.

the most convincing evidence i have is in the demo den152145
He is hiding in some back room you see a guy approuch (when using wirefram) he disapears then den snaps around and kills him. There was no possible way den could have known he teleported with out being able to see threw that wall and notice he had done so. I would also like to ask about the very last kill on this demo. He seems to miss alot of the first shows on the guy crouching but then he like glitchs and all his shots shoot stright as an arrow.

Please try to review all demos in wireframe, without it and at slow speed.
if you cant review all the demos the first one like i said is the most convincing.

Blackmage
02-07-2011, 02:13 AM
I disagree on your assessment of the teleport. I knew someone teleported to his left in the demo. The teleport *bampf* sound was leftwards of him, and he had the ability to see the guy aiming that way(about tick 3000).

I found tick 2500 more interesting. Watching it in wireframe, he aims for the guy's head. Without, he seems to be aiming at a random wall. And prior to that, he'd only heard footsteps outside his room.(at tick 2100)

Dennnn: Was this demo just adding for completion's sake? The 3 seconds of gameplay just seem to be him hearing footsteps and killing the guy with a spray of bullets. Or am I missing something?

den2: Only demo where I saw him shoot when there was no one there. And why did he ignore the elevator, wish I had the minimap to know if someone was watching.

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-07-2011, 02:44 AM
yea scratch out demo Dennnn. thought it was a different one, i have a clusterfuck of demos.

Please, more responses.

Metabr34ker
02-08-2011, 11:12 AM
Den never struck me as a hacker. I've played with him a decent bit, and while he's good, it's not like he's ever swept the floor with me, headshot after headshot.

Only watched the first video since that's the one you said was most important (without sound, since I'm in a lecture class ATM), but since we determined that we can hear teleporting, it doesn't seem like he's hacking.

I'll check back and look at the other demos when I have more time, if you think it's necessary.

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-08-2011, 11:15 AM
Den never struck me as a hacker. I've played with him a decent bit, and while he's good, it's not like he's ever swept the floor with me, headshot after headshot.

Only watched the first video since that's the one you said was most important (without sound, since I'm in a lecture class ATM), but since we determined that we can hear teleporting, it doesn't seem like he's hacking.

I'll check back and look at the other demos when I have more time, if you think it's necessary.

watch in wireframe.....

StarsMine
02-08-2011, 05:43 PM
You finally got a good demo?
all my demos were quite inconclusive unfortunately

This guy is somewhat suspicious, but I have never been able to catch him in the act

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-08-2011, 06:51 PM
You finally got a good demo?
all my demos were quite inconclusive unfortunately

This guy is somewhat suspicious, but I have never been able to catch him in the act

yea, it would also help if the people who are dling the demos actually responded to the thread

Metabr34ker
02-08-2011, 08:14 PM
watch in wireframe.....

The first one? I did. But I still couldn't see it.

However! I am on my laptop, which is not the best for viewing this shit. I'll be home tonight or tomorrow morning and I'll check it out again.

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-08-2011, 09:09 PM
The first one? I did. But I still couldn't see it.

However! I am on my laptop, which is not the best for viewing this shit. I'll be home tonight or tomorrow morning and I'll check it out again.

so him following a guy he had no idea was there threw a wal shoting at is head is normal?

and him pulling away and staring at teamates threw the walls is normal as well?

im assuming his inconsistent and odd way of playing is also very normal?

Forgot to remention he just started playing CSS?

alex_mamaroneck
02-09-2011, 01:01 PM
Player: Den
steam id: STEAM_0:1:4019105
Reason: wallhacks and possible no recoil
i banned him for a week and let him know was was going on about the review process before banning him.

few things before the demo, it apears judging by his steam profile.. he just started playing CSS. His Steam id seems to be completely whited out. No history other then our server and SNK and there ban on him. Any thing you can find on him post here.

The Demos

The first demo is what i felt was the most obvious of wall hacks.
the rest you will notice that he starts to look at an enemy threw a wall then quickly pulls away as if trying not to target threw the walls. but he will snap to his teamates threw the walls no problem.

the most convincing evidence i have is in the demo den152145
He is hiding in some back room you see a guy approuch (when using wirefram) he disapears then den snaps around and kills him. There was no possible way den could have known he teleported with out being able to see threw that wall and notice he had done so. I would also like to ask about the very last kill on this demo. He seems to miss alot of the first shows on the guy crouching but then he like glitchs and all his shots shoot stright as an arrow.

Please try to review all demos in wireframe, without it and at slow speed.
if you cant review all the demos the first one like i said is the most convincing.

sorry mike, didn't have time to watch the videos, but i do have a couple of questions:

are we able to permaban if we have a demo but still not sure if he is really hacking? i mean we can leave him permabanned untill its confirmed he was hacking. or is zero able to ban him even if he's not online?

maynard
02-09-2011, 04:36 PM
sorry mike, didn't have time to watch the videos, but i do have a couple of questions:

are we able to permaban if we have a demo but still not sure if he is really hacking? i mean we can leave him permabanned untill its confirmed he was hacking. or is zero able to ban him even if he's not online?

on WCS the answer is no. unless the person is so obviously hacking that you would have 2 be blind 2 not see it, perma bans are NOT allowed.

ill be checking out these vids this evening.

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-09-2011, 05:20 PM

Like maynard said, no. In this particular case i informed him in the server after i acquired my demos that i was banning him for a week and then explained to him the review process's telling him that if it is concluded that my demos are not sufficient he will be unbanned before the week is up.

maynard
02-09-2011, 05:28 PM
here's the process

if you believe someone is hacking - ban them temp, put up a ban request.

if someone is beyond obviously hacking - perma ban them, post the demo in bans

if you think somoene might be hacking but are not sure - leave them alone till more opinions are offerd on the person in question.