PDA

View Full Version : STEAM_0:1:592707 Deathscythe

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-10-2011, 10:24 AM
Where: wcs
What: Wallhacks
length: 7day by hitman

i was hoping to get a few more demos but i do have one here of him trying to shot hitman threw the wall. He seems to camp alot and know where everyone is at and when ever id go to spectate he wouldnt camp any more and epicly fail.

Very inconsistent player.

here is the demo, watch is wireframe

Hitman
02-10-2011, 11:51 AM
I was told by Mikey about this. I did the banning for 7 days.

It was strange that he always knew where I was when I was sky walking.

Will review when I get home. Hope your right Mikey.,

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-10-2011, 07:25 PM
any one want to review this demo...
anyone.. uhggg

maynard
02-10-2011, 11:23 PM
demo shows no sign of hacks.

the demo is no good, because it starts in the middle of him already trying 2 kill someone, for all we know he could have seen the guy teleport 2 that spot prior 2 the demo being recorded. also his teamate throws a grenade up where that dude was also, so 2 people knew he was there.

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-10-2011, 11:43 PM
demo shows no sign of hacks.

the demo is no good, because it starts in the middle of him already trying 2 kill someone, for all we know he could have seen the guy teleport 2 that spot prior 2 the demo being recorded. also his teamate throws a grenade up where that dude was also, so 2 people knew he was there.

but that dosnt explain how he aims at hitmans head and attempts to kill him threw the stone wall without being able to see exactly where hitman was. then follows hitman to where he is finally, legitimately visible and kills him.

I just re-reviewed the demo. The guy who throws the nade throws it after hitman gives away his position by firing. Before the nade is thrown Death seems to keep his cross hair on hit man the entire time up until he kills him.

maynard
02-11-2011, 12:26 AM
it could easily be a fluke.. they happen. as ive always said, 1 odd thing isn't grounds for banning people... if it was, I would have been bannd from WCS a long time ago, as would have many others. if he really is a hacker, it shouldn't be 2 hard 2 get a demo that actually shows something good.

Xerenix
02-11-2011, 05:28 AM
I was playing with him yesterday and as he missed me going up a slope next to him, i say he isn't wallhacking.

About the demo, i saw a bit of hitmans head before he was "trying" to shoot through the wall to hit hitman so i wouldn't call that wallhack either. Notice when he jumps, you can see the green entangle of hitman?

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-11-2011, 07:05 AM
I was playing with him yesterday and as he missed me going up a slope next to him, i say he isn't wallhacking.

About the demo, i saw a bit of hitmans head before he was "trying" to shoot through the wall to hit hitman so i wouldn't call that wallhack either. Notice when he jumps, you can see the green entangle of hitman?

you dont look for this kind of shit, you are only there to play. Hell you dont even do your job as an admin.

I tried to tell hitman i wanted one more demo, this guy for sure was wall hacking. He also played like a fucking retard and couldn't aim for shit.

then again i could just bring up the fact that he hasnt even BOTHERED comping to the forums about his week ban

Xerenix
02-11-2011, 07:19 AM
you dont look for this kind of shit, you are only there to play. Hell you dont even do your job as an admin.

I tried to tell hitman i wanted one more demo, this guy for sure was wall hacking. He also played like a fucking retard and couldn't aim for shit.

then again i could just bring up the fact that he hasnt even BOTHERED comping to the forums about his week ban

Wow. I give my opinion and you start attacking my way of being admin? Really mature mikey...

I do look for wallhacks, aimbots and other hacks however i just don't accuse people for hacking just because they are good players. Also he couldn't aim for shit? When i spectated him he could aim pretty well..