PDA

View Full Version : "Doogals" STEAM_0:0:14727648

SCRIBBLE
02-18-2011, 01:32 PM
Player name: Doogals (among others)
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:14727648
sb_status: 15: STEAM_0:0:14727648 Sixc|icks v9vsId2sL2vrZi/QYuHCmyLSvfb/Ix5ZFzQK7b2

What hacks: none present, see below

Other info: This player was in GG server with the name Sixc|icks at the time it was brought to my attention. STFU BITCH and Kenji both messaged me saying this guy copied the real Sixclick's name and was tking constantly. When I joined he left immediately. I happened to catch his steam ID and I cross referenced it with psychostats. Turns out he has impersonated admins 16 times and impersonated regulars 30+ times.

Psychostats page: http://www.ibisgaming.com/gg_stats/player.php?id=101463

Can we get a perma ban for this asshole? It's obvious he is aware of his actions.

dice
02-18-2011, 01:48 PM
I'll keep my eye open for this guy in the pub, I'm thinking Ban on Sight. My banhammer is twitching already >=]

[edit] This player has been in our crosshairs twice before, you might recognize one of these links, scribble.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2481
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5776

SCRIBBLE
02-18-2011, 01:58 PM
Good catch... didn't realize I had banned him before :banghead:

CYBER
02-18-2011, 07:14 PM
scribble[nuke];102132']Good catch... didn't realize I had banned him before :banghead:

waw nice catch for dice,

if this guy tries to fuck around on my watch i'll give him a nice long 30 years ban.
imo he's a useless excuse for a player... but i'll give his kids the benefit of the doubt and hope that cum-suckness isnt hereditary lol.

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-19-2011, 04:08 AM
lol scribbs i did all the dirty work!!!!

banned him for 7 days tonight for avoiding ban and changing name upon rejoining server after impersonating STFU BITCH

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5961

maybe collect all our data and send zero a message?

Slagood
02-26-2011, 12:28 AM
I was on the server when this guy was playing I think – was he the one mic spamming “why can’t we be friends”?

acolyte_to_jippity
02-26-2011, 12:46 AM
I was on the server when this guy was playing I think – was he the one mic spamming “why can’t we be friends”?

when? just now?

Slagood
02-26-2011, 01:52 AM
No, not today, yesterday on the WCS server, and in the past on the gg server. Is what he's doing really against the rules though?

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-26-2011, 01:59 AM
No, not today, yesterday on the WCS server, and in the past on the gg server. Is what he's doing really against the rules though?

Impersonating admins clan members and regulars then teamkilling to make it seem as though admins and regulars are TKing...

do i have to answer your question?

Slagood
02-26-2011, 02:28 AM
Right, but isn't that the point of having admins? Seems like it might be a case of lazy admins? They should be doing a better job to keep their own servers clean right? But they aren't doing a very good job in this case it would seem.

acolyte_to_jippity
02-26-2011, 02:33 AM
Right, but isn't that the point of having admins? Seems like it might be a case of lazy admins? They should be doing a better job to keep their own servers clean right? But they aren't doing a very good job in this case it would seem.

lol. i feel dumb for not seeing it before

in response to your question, we do try. we try our asses off to keep worthless pieces of shit like you out of the servers. people like you just keep coming back though. oh well.

you need to leave. now. slagooD -> Doogals

Tickle Me Emo
02-26-2011, 08:33 AM

He got banned for it. I'm not sure what else you're looking for. Also, who are you? Generally people don't take too well to people with 4 posts claiming admins should do a better job, when, in this case, you can tell they're doing just fine if you have reading comprehension above a 1st grade level.

edit: Ah, didn't see Aco's post. Dur. Go away 'tard.

Slagood
02-26-2011, 09:42 AM
I think you guys owe Doogals a thank you personally. Without players like him you would serve no purpose as admins - right? If everyone followed the rules all the time there would be no reason for any of you to need the "powers" of an admin. Then what?you might have to go outside or something. And if you guys only know how to interact with people online, how do you expect to make it in the real world? Really that wouldn't be fair to you. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is you're welcome.

dice
02-26-2011, 04:56 PM
EMO YOU'RE RETARDED LOL <3

Thank you, doogals.

I hope to see you around in the pub. >=]

Tickle Me Emo
02-27-2011, 01:08 PM
EMO YOU'RE RETARDED LOL <3

Lol shut up. :P

kyperioth
02-28-2011, 09:05 AM
I'm going to get someone to close this thread already.
It's just going to to get off topic again.

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-28-2011, 09:16 AM
who are you even?

and

what makes you think you have the power to "make" anyone do ANYTHING with that kind of direct "do as i say" attitude.

Besides, your post is off topic to begin with....

kyperioth
02-28-2011, 09:51 AM
who are you even?

and

what makes you think you have the power to "make" anyone do ANYTHING with that kind of direct "do as i say" attitude.

Hello Mikey, I am Kyperioth. I'm a regular around here and on the Ibis servers.
But being a regular or non-admin doesn't give me a pass to just ignore an unending or out-of-control thread.
I think it's every regular forum reader's duty to report off-topic threads to the appropriate administration.
There are Forum rules and not only the admins that follow them, sometimes they are forgotten though.
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/2686-Forum-Rules-v1.2

As for my tone, possibly "make" was a bit more direct than you wanted.. How about "request", is that more to your liking?

Tickle Me Emo
02-28-2011, 10:48 AM
who are you even?

and

Mikey. How could you not know this? He is:

Kyperioth, Saviour of the Forums! ™

and he is here to rescue us from the off-topicz!

Oops, this post is off topic. Hey, I have an idea, maybe when a clan member comes in here and sees that it's resolved, he'll close it! Or maybe, if no one posts, it will just die. Maybe because that's how forums work.

Edit: Oh, and I forgot to mention that this thread had been dead for a day before you decided to crusade in it. You would have been much better off

to just ignore

this thread, and let it run its natural course, a.k.a. directly into the ground. The only off-topic post in this thread before you came along was my short response to Dice, which is hardly a huge mar in this forum's pristine condition.

ZERO
02-28-2011, 03:42 PM
Perma banned, also see: http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/6027-%28STEAM_0-0-14727648%29-Hi-Fi-Posing-Impersonating-an-Admin?p=103194#post103194