PDA

View Full Version : Sinister Sith

Hitman
02-20-2011, 12:49 AM
I banned Sinister Sith on 2 different occasions.

One was a 5 minute "cooling off and RETHINK YOUR LOGIC" ban. In a jiff, he muted 2 players with no warnings or anything. He said on numerous occasions that the players should know the rules and that he doesnt have to follow proper punishment format that THE OWNER set himself. He bypassed straight to mute for 30 mins. It was wrong so I unmuted both players.

After that incident, we both started to argue and when things got heated I banned him for 5 minutes. Came back which lead to the following..

PERMA BAN (Zero you need to make a decision)

He became a liability after he rejoined the server and I left 30 minutes after that.

Blade will post his demo which states the whole incident from start to finish. Source TV can be checked for this too.

In a nutshell, we continued to argue and he said that he doesnt need to follow his rules because they were "flawed". After arguing I left because it was hopeless with this guy.
I told Mikey and Blade to keep their eyes open for anything because even though he said he wasn't going to re-order admin I thought he would pull a Walter.

In short, with Mikey and Blade both having a SS and demo of this, he said basically with my admin power now i can do whatever I want. At this point I took into consideration the server and the players. So I banned him perma from the ZM server.

Blade, Mikey please post your evidence.

Zero. I banned him as a pre-caution.

Hitman
02-20-2011, 12:52 AM
Also unless you have proof, were a witness, or a clan member DO NOT POST HERE AS I WILL DELETE YOUR POST.

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-20-2011, 12:54 AM
im not even going to lie... my f5 key wouldn't SS the console for me all i have is my word and what i copy pasted to hitman.
I also talked to him in private about his behavior and not having any intention on making a change.

Pretty much what i had explained to sin in private was that.

After seeing him say to me that he had the capability to do harm to the servers and or community members he was a liability. Not just because he had the potential to do this but because of his behavioral patterns. If someone isnt willing top make a change in the server via admin and has shown us that all they wish to do is contradict and bend the rules zero created how can we trust that this person wont take advantage of there "skill" and fuck shit up.

Sin personally told me he had no intention on doing any malicious thing to our server though he had the resources to commit the "crime." He dosnt care to be admin any more but he said he really enjoys the server and would wish to remain an active "non admin" member.

Its up to you higher ups to interpret this. I know what i would do but that is irrelevant.

Hitman
02-20-2011, 12:55 AM
You fail Mikey. Its ok though because up to the point of me leaving I have the demos. Blade has his demos and Source TV has the other demos. plus I have your PM's saved on my computer so I can always load it up to here.

Will do once I get back on Monday. Wont be around my home computer until then.

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-20-2011, 12:59 AM
haha i edited my post lol

maynard
02-20-2011, 01:11 AM
use the printscreen button next time and post it in paint and save.:wtg:

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-20-2011, 01:32 AM
use the print screen button next time and post it in paint and save.:wtg:

so much for trusting valve with its normal everyday functions.

ZERO
02-20-2011, 01:47 AM
Can u post an abuse thread with the info as stated in the updated format so that I can get the demo and issue a full review.

Sinister Sith, I want to let you know right now that you will not remain banned unless you did something really bad.

BladeTwinSwords
02-20-2011, 03:18 AM
My demo is a little too long (Like 10 friggin hours long) to be uploaded anywhere so I will try my best to see if I can shorten it.

Too tired to find which demo name it was so I will work on it tomorrow.

Sinister Sith
02-20-2011, 09:03 AM
Thank you.

First of all, HITMAN, I did not mute two players - I muted one and that was Naked Saturday. He is a regular, he knows the rules. HE has been muted on more than one occasion for the auto-tune that he uses as it gets on a lot of users' nerves. It was not a perma ban, it was a mute.

Secondly... I did NOT say that I was going to ban everybody on the server. I'm not that stupid. The demo will prove that. I do believe that you mentioned that you received a number of PMs saying that I was going to ban the entire server, to which you said "Didn't think I'd find out, eh?". Check the logs. Check the logs between 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM of last night Atlantic Standard Time. You will SEE that HITMAN not only provided NO solidified evidence to justify his action, but also antagonized me and instigated by claiming that he "bitch slapped" and was pushing my buttons to further enrage me.

Thirdly, I said I could have done a lot more to the server. Yes - I could have. I vocalized that to prove a point. I never once said I was going to and, as I told Mikey in a very long discussion, I have no intention in doing absolutely anything to the server. There's nothing I could possibly gain out of doing such a thing other than just a bigger target above my head.

I realize I have done wrong and I have made mistakes, yes. But I promise that I will improve, and I'm sorry for doing whatever you people believe was so horribly wrong... but I'll try to better myself because I do like the community. We're human - we all make mistakes, and not one of you has a fully innocent conscience. I can GUARANTEE that. Mikey has done things, HITMAN has definitely done things.

Hitman, you're definitely not all innocent. I love how you can just sit there and bullshit.

But anyway... thanks ZERO.

ZERO
02-20-2011, 12:55 PM
My demo is a little too long (Like 10 friggin hours long) to be uploaded anywhere so I will try my best to see if I can shorten it.

Too tired to find which demo name it was so I will work on it tomorrow.

I do not care about that, I have my own demos that are now recorded 24/7 on the server. I just need the: server, map, date and time.

BladeTwinSwords
02-20-2011, 02:40 PM
I do not care about that, I have my own demos that are now recorded 24/7 on the server. I just need the: server, map, date and time.

Well Perma Ban was

Server: ZM
Map: zm_tx_highschool_beta
Date: February 20, 2011
Time: ~4:00PM EST

Hitman
02-20-2011, 04:49 PM
Thank you Blade. Currently stuck doing Financial Reports for the past 2 years at the club :( So I still dont have access to my home computer