PDA

View Full Version : Mediocr3 - STEAM_0:039276275

Metabr34ker
03-02-2011, 04:10 PM
Player name: Mediocr3
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:039276275
sb_status: (This is new to me. I typed "status" in console to get a screen shot of his ID as I've always done, so... yeah)

What hacks: Toggled Aim-Bot and No Recoil, possible wall hacks, too.

Other info: Just casual toggling through views while dead and saw him do an impossible snap-shot. Followed, and he did decent to hide what he had, but it was obvious, especially at the end of the vid with the no recoil thing.

brett friggin favre
03-02-2011, 04:55 PM
Crosshair movement definitely seems unnatural at times. I wouldn't say ban him straight away from this, but if any admins see him around, definitely keep a close eye on him.

DJ_MikeyRevile
03-02-2011, 05:12 PM
i got my eye on this guy.

SB_status is an admin command, its necessary for sending demos into steambans.

SCRIBBLE
03-02-2011, 07:38 PM
Here's two more to add. I almost perma banned him based off these two demos but he left. He's clearly aim toggling and no recoiling.

Here's a screen shot with sb_status included. These are worth submitting IMO.

Let's get rid of this guy quick. He comes in and talks about how much he loves the server and every now and then compliments the best scorer on how good of a player they are.

Metabr34ker
03-02-2011, 09:32 PM
Crosshair movement definitely seems unnatural at times. I wouldn't say ban him straight away from this, but if any admins see him around, definitely keep a close eye on him.

If you watch, there's several obvious points in the video. Then close to the end of the video (The last thing I bothered watching before I toggled out to message admins), he sprays with an AK with such an obvious no-recoil hack. There's not really any doubt to this.