PDA

View Full Version : Goldenrice is an asshole

elpolloloco
04-25-2011, 03:31 PM
and just a troll in general which I guess is ok. Can't make someone NOT be an asshole. And forget my suspicion that he walls. But here's a demo of what he does when people join his team that aren't ass awesome as he is and refuse to switch to the other team

He team flash spams them at spawn over and over until they have to switch teams because they're so damn annoyed.

http://www.bulala.com/goldenrice.dem

maynard
04-26-2011, 11:58 AM
soooo? this is a ban request or what?

BladeTwinSwords
04-26-2011, 12:28 PM
Then why in the fuck don't you message me to come in there and ban them. Azura is one of the most useful Pub people out there because he nets me like 3 bans at once on people.

elpolloloco
04-26-2011, 02:12 PM
Naaa just an FYI

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Azura is one of the most useful Pub people out there because he nets me like 3 bans at once on people.

Say whaaa?

maynard
04-26-2011, 03:30 PM
Azura is one of the most useful Pub people out there because he nets me like 3 bans at once on people.

you need 2 witness people do shit if you're going 2 punish them. you cant have friends write up lists of people who need a ban and you just act on it.

BladeTwinSwords
04-26-2011, 03:37 PM
you need 2 witness people do shit if you're going 2 punish them. you cant have friends write up lists of people who need a ban and you just act on it.

I go in there and see them blatantly breaking the rules. Maynard, I'm on ZMOD frequently, do you honestly think I believe HALF of what they say to me?

maynard
04-26-2011, 03:54 PM
do you honestly think

based on what you said, it sounded like that's exactly what you're doing. not sure how else other people would net you 3 bans in a row? unless they're telling you 2 ban people... and if you witnessed them doing it... well you wouldn't need any 1 else 2 net you bans? get where I'm going with this... but either way, in the event that is what you were doing, thought id just point it out.

BladeTwinSwords
04-26-2011, 04:15 PM
It's really weird. Azura always seems to tell me when there are tkers or hackers or assholes on the server. More times than none, there are more than one on at the time. It's really easy to spot them though cause they almost always have a negative score. Even if they get away, I just add their STEAM ID (NOT THEIR NAME) to the autokick list

elpolloloco
04-26-2011, 04:38 PM
Even if that person has a demo?

acolyte_to_jippity
04-26-2011, 04:53 PM

i have a list of only about 5 people that i'll trust completely in zm if they tell me someone is breaking the rules. but i never ban longer than 10 min for anything they say, and even then only after repeated reports.

maynard
04-26-2011, 05:32 PM
i have a list of only about 5 people that i'll trust completely in zm if they tell me someone is breaking the rules.

unless you're in the server. and witness someone doing something, you shouldn't be taking action on them. if the ppl you trust so much are so trust worthy, then get them 2 get admin. if you're in the server playing, and the entire server keeps bitching about a person in particular doing something, well that's a bit diff. but 2 get told on say steam or something "oh so and so did this" then log on the server and take action = a no no. you should be joining under a false name and monitoring them, and then give them the appropriate warning/ban based on what they did.

repeat offenders will continue 2 repeat offend... so it's not like there's no reason you can't watch them and then do your job properly. I have many people that hold high credibility towards myself, but when they tell me of an issue (which seems 2 happen every 20 minutes or so lol) I jump on and monitor the person, not act blindly on there call.

acolyte_to_jippity
04-26-2011, 05:36 PM
unless you're in the server. and witness someone doing something, you shouldn't be taking action on them. if the ppl you trust so much are so trust worthy, then get them 2 get admin. if you're in the server playing, and the entire server keeps bitching about a person in particular doing something, well that's a bit diff. but 2 get told on say steam or something "oh so and so did this" then log on the server and take action = a no no. you should be joining under a false name and monitoring them, and then give them the appropriate warning/ban based on what they did.

repeat offenders will continue 2 repeat offend... so it's not like there's no reason you can't watch them and then do your job properly. I have many people that hold high credibility towards myself, but when they tell me of an issue (which seems 2 happen every 20 minutes or so lol) I jump on and monitor the person, not act blindly on there call.

oh no. this is only when i'm in-server. i don't do shit straight out of steamchat

maynard
04-26-2011, 05:38 PM
atta boy:wtg::icon_mrgreen:

DJ_MikeyRevile
04-28-2011, 03:53 PM
in blades defense i know what he is talking about. Iv had several people from Pub PM me about some one or a group of people breaking rules. I then procceed to join under some stupid name like "poopbutt" so that i may witness them in the act. In most cases its 2 or 3 friends griefing people in the server. In that case it would be fine, im assuming this is how blade handles these net infractions.