PDA

View Full Version : GunGame Team Killer/griever: Lick my ENORMOUS Aspberger (STEAM_0:1:20441693)

Noodles
05-11-2011, 03:55 AM
Since people would rather bitch and complain about threads in the wrong area rather than simply move the thread, here is an updated post from this (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/6414-Please-ban-this-twat.) thread.

In this original post made ALMOST 24 hours ago (as of this post), you can see this player went on a TK/Grief spree for no reason. I was half asleep and didn't have fraps running. Figured he was a single serving griever and wouldn't return. Boy was I wrong. Hopped on the GG server today, and lo and behold there he is, TKing. So, I fired up fraps this time and got visual proof (Since apparently console logs show nothing (before anyone gets uppity, this is a joke from another game I play, unknot your panties))

So, in conclusion:

Player name: Lick my ENORMOUS Aspberger (STEAM_0:1:20441693)
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:20441693
sb_status: 19: STEAM_0:1:20441693 Lick my ENORMOUS Aspberger El7nKdykYaaVgsc5hLx5OenyKlgu+S4u6sxZHrwMChKyIQMAiy nsz+ZdGYG7AN/j

What hacks: None.

Other info: Team killer/griever.

Here (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=97IKQZRJ) is the glorious 1080p demo. First few frames are the sb_status, then of me playing. After a round or two, I spectate this douchenozzle. Also, after viewing other threads I noticed most demos are .dem format. I can't view them for some reason. Plus I have never used anything other than fraps.

Edit: The link has been updated.

If I have to, I will upload this to my youtube channel. Or, instead of the flames most of you are about to type in my general direction, tell me what the fuck a .dem is and how to make and/or view them. Yes, I am well aware of the 'no links' bit, however forum rules won't allow me to upload a .wmv, or a .rar of this size. Like I previously said, I don't know what the fuck a .dem is. I used the megaupload box in the options for the post. Figured it was acceptable, since it's listed as an option.

---------- Post added at 04:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 AM ----------

Also, should this douchenozzle still be on (I'm going back to the game now) AND someone happens to respond with what a .dem is (and how to make and/or view them), I will edit the post accordingly.

Until then, :chillpill::chillpill::chillpill:

maynard
05-11-2011, 04:19 AM
162 mb demo? really?,,,,,,,, ughhh

ill review the demo tomorrow afternoon. if the demo shows him constantly tking, with that and the console log from the day prior you provided I think is enough evidence 2 clearly see he's just a griefer, and ill give him a couple day ban... this will let him know that his behavior has been noticed and wont be tolerated. if he continues 2 do so after the few day ban wears off he will just end up with a longer length ban.

but seriously, why is the demo 162mb

Noodles
05-11-2011, 04:24 AM
Yea, sorry about the size. It was originally 98mb, but the video was too small (and choppy) to see names clearly. I increased the resolution output (I play in 1920x1080) to match (1080p) and it bumped it up to 162mb. I then tried to compress it down, but for some reason winRAR failed in doing so.

I am still tinkering with Sony Vegas render settings, so hopefully future files won't be as large.

Edit: I just realized I didn't take my time editing the video properly. I could have gotten more footage of him doing this, although I am fairly certain he left after the map change; and cut out the unimportant bits. In fact, I may re-render the video now, cutting out said bits, shortening the length (from a whopping 2m30s) and thus reduce the size.

Edit Edit: I'm re-rendering right now. Cut out some nonsense bits (bits after the player in question died) and sped up his knife scene (he actively ran away from the enemy) Should be much a much smaller video size now. I'll update when its complete and verified.

Original post has been updated. Video length is now 1m30s or so, file size is down to 97mb.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-11-2011, 07:02 AM
it's not a .dem maynard. lol. he used FRAPS

to record a .dem, you type "record <nameOfDemo>" into console while in-game. then type "stop" once you'e done (make sure it's before a mapchange though)

maynard
05-11-2011, 12:11 PM
2 day ban issued. he will either learn from it or continue 2 harass the server and be dealt with again... hopefully he learns from this... but I doubt he will... some people just like 2 grief non stop over playing the game...

and plz take demo's properly in the future.

Noodles
05-11-2011, 06:46 PM
Curious; which one did you end up viewing? The original one or the edited one?

maynard
05-11-2011, 07:05 PM
original.